Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New New BlueMoon Webcomic!

Mr Master said:
Your experience is not uncommon, actually, but you've adapted quite well and quicker than most. ^^
hehe yeah i can guess, but i really think your guys on here are awesome, its the first place i ever have been on, where people are all open minded and dont hold back anything, i think thats great

The Broken Lunatic said:
Woooo! My chainsaw made the comic!

I heart you now, reduction.​
just wait to the one where i actually draw it :p

(09:08:50) Ilovegoatse: ==|83}
(09:08:54) Ilovegoatse: it's cat abraham lincoln
(09:09:02) Ilovegoatse: look how cute he is
(09:09:10) reduction: how cute :3
(09:09:22) Misha_Hiroki: Catbraham Lincoln

Catbraham Lincoln

i know i have posted this one in a other thread once before, but i just have to, have it in this one as well x3

I already have a sketch of my trusty chainsaw, I just need to scan it in.
But I'd like to see your version of it!

And Catbraham Lincoln is adorable.
Made me giggle seeing you running away with 'not'.
8D​

The Broken Lunatic said:
I already have a sketch of my trusty chainsaw, I just need to scan it in.
But I'd like to see your version of it!

And Catbraham Lincoln is adorable.
Made me giggle seeing you running away with 'not'.
8D​
i will do a drawing of yoru avi holding the dildo chainsaw

(23:29:02) vampire_seduction: CHOCOLATE DIP IS A WHORE! A WHORE I SAY!
(23:29:07) vampire_seduction: XD
(23:29:09) --+Hahvoc_Requiem+--: XD

fm002t.jpg

Oie, i know i havn't really been on here much here lately, and the drawing have not been on either, cause of missing inspiration
but i can tell, than right at this moment! am i started to draw again, i hopefully be uploading more weird drawings on here, but in mean while can ya watch this one, just cause im tired of elves :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLwUjyP-dkQ[/youtube]

Here is finally the next of my drawing i have done, i made it cause i felt like i wanted to draw those people i have seen most on here this far, sooooo i hope ya will enjoy it :3

166du08.jpg

and here is a other little comic i made, or well, the idea behind is not mine, but i saw it on the net and i just wanted to try out to do it on my own, but still with a bit help for the right text, did it most because i dont like Twilight that much and cause i can :3

xljr77.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________
2pyb1ft.jpg

today did one of my favorite webcomics post a new comic, and i just had to post it on here, even its a bit to late to say merry christmas and stuff, did i still think i would like to post this anyways, cause it is very sweet

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=292">http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=292</a><!-- m -->

this is a drawing of our friend Chesire_Smirk's avatar, the original avatar is not made by me, but of a other person, i just did draw my own version of it and is not trying to use it for stuff (just to make that clear)
but else, i hope ya like it :3

reduction said:
Here is finally the next of my drawing i have done, i made it cause i felt like i wanted to draw those people i have seen most on here this far, sooooo i hope ya will enjoy it :3

166du08.jpg
OMG i love how you drew everyone almost differently. o3o

Back
Top Bottom