Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Manwithdarkdesires

Closed. I'll be contacting anyone I have current RPs with over the next few days to explain my sudden absence.
I'm an adult with an active social life, a job, and other obligations that arise on a regular basis. This leaves weekday evenings as my best times to play. I will almost never be available to play during the weekends. If you'd like to know anything more about the "me" of the real world, feel free to ask. As far as kinks go, lets just say that my name says it all and I venture to darker fantasies quite often. Another thing that's important to note is that I have 0 interest in romantic scenes. For a complete list of my likes and dislikes, here's this: https://www.f-list.net/c/barrethaskins/

If you have any ideas that you'd like to run past me, feel free to look me up on YIM at manwithdarkdesires. Just let me know where you found me so I don't think the message is spam. I currently play only by PM, though I may consider threads. Don't count on talking me into threads though. It's hard enough to keep PM play going, and threads are even worse in my experience.

Scenes I'm interested in playing out often include elements of the following:
Non-con, bondage, humiliation, sci-fi, monsters (Mindflayers are a personal favorite), fantasy, modern magic/fantasy, original settings, sometimes celebrities, ageplay, and many more. I am on the dominant/villainous side of these roles, just to be clear.

Also, while one shot, or quickie-type scenes can be fun, my preference is most definitely towards ongoing long term scenes. My plot/smut ratio preference is probably weighted towards smut, but I want a strong background and setting to work within, and definitely like plot progression along the way. If you do end up RPing with me and we develop an in depth scene idea, please plan to play it more than once and if you get bored and feel like something should be added, tweaked, or removed to make it more interesting for you again, please let me know.

Scene/Role Suggestions!

The Collector
NEWEST SCENE
This is an idea that I’ve been enjoying a lot lately, that includes a serial rapist working his way through a certain group of girls one by one. Usually this sort of scene would include using the girls against each other. Maybe he accidentally got the second girl’s information from the first, or he caught two of the group together on accident the first time, having only targeted one of them. Regardless of the start, the man decides since he’s caught one of these girls, he must have them all. I’m up for this either starting with the very first girl, or in the middle of his collection.

This doesn’t necessarily have to be non-con, though I usually prefer that. One variation on it could be that the man in question is a movie producer or acting agent by trade and occasionally visits his favorite actresses or clients.
This scene can include most kinks, but would focus on one man’s conquests through a specific “type” of girl. Whether the type is cheerleaders on the same team, a certain clique of actresses, or a group of sweet young friends.

The Resort
This is an idea started with one of my favorite playmates, that sadly, neither of us have had time to pursue. The idea is that a resort has a word of mouth reputation around certain celebrity circles for being supremely private and guarantees it to their guests. Of course, this comes at a price. Though some guests consider the price to be as much a perk as the privacy. Most female guests are required to submit to the manager of the resort in a very sexual manor. They of course know this before arriving, and there are very well written contracts in place to ensure that this is all kept private and equitable. All Celebs are negotiable, and all kinks are negotiable as long as they're not in my limits.
This scene is Celeb focused, includes consensual or dub-con, and just about any other kinks desired.

A Fallen Orphanage
This setting would focus on either a high profile patron or the man in charge of an orphanage. Though this orphanage only takes in girls of a certain profile. The holy men and women that are behind the scenes have fallen from faith and have taken to using their position in the city to dabble in human trafficking and the sex trade.
There would be a heavy focus on bondage, taboos, non-con, and ageplay.

The Dystopian Paradise (or Hell)
This is more of a setting than outright story idea.
This is an end of the world type set up. The short version is that the world has gone to hell and one enterprising settlement or country has established a working society. The catch is that it's been a backslide on hundreds of years of social progress. Racism is rampant, slavery is reborn, sexism is at an almost feverish all time high. Rape isn't just legal, it's glamorized. Being the alpha male isn't just for social circles, it's also how politics are determined. The man with the most conquests, the most property, and the most territory is the most powerful.

In this misogynistic dystopian future, we would explore the depravity that women are treated with. As we play, we could explore any facets of the setting, such as celebrity men and their property, political careers of powerful men, and even daily lives of men who take advantage of the new order of things. Since I've had a few questions about this, I'd like to clarify. I would like this setting to be the framework which we based the story and characters on. As stated, its more of a setting than a story idea, and so we'd have to develop a story and characters to fit within the setting.
Misogyny, degradation, and basically anything you'd like to play.

Sorority Girl's Corruption
This is a scene about a girl that is the queen of her world. She runs her friends and her social circle with an iron fist of cold calloused social engineering. Finally, she gets involved with the wrong man and ends up over her head. He takes her, breaks her, and uses her in all manors of degrading ways until eventually her story becomes a cautionary tale around campus.

This doesn't necessarily have to be a sorority girl. Depending on age preference of my partner, she could also be younger and in high school as the "queen-bee" cheerleader type. Other elements involved could be numerous and varied depending on my partner's taste and what we agree on.
Age gaps, humiliation, public preferred, lots of possibilities.

The Cult Leader
The idea is that a cult leader who is very charismatic, very charming, and very devious takes over what might otherwise have been a settlement of Mormons. He turns them away from God though, and manipulates them even further,convincing them that he is the second coming of Christ. He claims his purpose is to repopulate the Earth with "God's Children." In order to do so, he sleeps with every female member of the cult at one time or another. He of course hand picks the families that have the best looking mothers and daughters from the community. This scene could be modified a bit to fit most settings or it could be he really does have magic and uses it to reinforce his claims. As with all of my other scene ideas, this one is open to brainstorming with my partner.
Religious themes, public, dub-con, ageplay likely.

The Festival Girls (modern)
This scene takes place at a music festival like Bonnaroo, Coachella, or Lollapalooza. These kinds of festivals are commonly packed with under aged kids doing all kinds or drugs and wondering around adults. Sometimes, the girls are all but naked, wearing skimpy outfits, or even costumes. This scene would depict something happening to one (or more) of these new age hippy girls. Drugged, half conscious, drunk, or just forced in general can all work here. Maybe the music just over takes their better judgement and they do things they would never do "in the real world." Other possible fetishes to include could be pretty open ended. Maybe it's magic and he feeds on the debauchery. Maybe it's public humiliation and display. I'm always open to brainstorming with my partners.
Public, lots of others can be discussed during brainstorming.

The Warlord (Tyrant) and his conquered Toy(s)
This is probably pretty straight forward. I want to play as a conquering warlord or tyrant that claims and abuses the prize women for himself. His preferred "prey" are the daughters of the conquered rulers. This setting can take place in pretty much any setting and can include a large variety of fetishes. I'm very open minded about this one, so feel free to offer suggestions or get in touch with ideas.
Bondage, non-con, harem building, and many many more.

The Sisters and their captor (Or mother and Daughter)
I'm interested in perusing a scene where a young single mother and her daughter, or a pair of sisters are claimed, corrupted, and abused by an older man. Either a teacher, or coach, or something along those lines. I'm thinking a poor ghetto or white-trash family that gets taken advantage of and abused by their older "benefactor." This is easily combined with the Warlord and his Toys Plot outlined above and can be a lot of fun.
Incest, Threesomes, non/dub-con, agegap, ageplay, etc.

The Devilish Wizard (Or Mage, in a more modern parlance)
I want to play a wizard or magic using character that uses his abilities to shape and mold his ideal playthings from the girls around him. Willing or otherwise is negotiable, since I've actually talked out one scene idea with a willing victim to this kind of scene and it sounds interesting and fun. This scene includes minor mind alteration of the victim, and possibly a sort of "trapped inside herself" angle. Also includes transformation, possibly bimboification, and other ideas along those lines. The setting can be either modern or the usual fantasy.
Mind-control/manipulation, non/dub-con, magic, and many more!

More Traditional Roles
Just because I enjoy the types of fantastic and unrealistic settings and story ideas above doesn't mean they're by any means the only sorts of roles I like. Other ideas that I might be persuaded into playing out include the following (in no particular order):

Celebrities
School Girls
Baby Sitters
Teacher's Pet
Bad Girls
Daddy's Angel/Succubus (Not often)
Party Scenes
Science Fiction!
Traditional Fantasy!
Historical Fantasy!
Police
Military

Please keep in mind, this is a section that is at the lowest end of my interest. While I might play them, I'd much rather play one of the less cliche ideas I've detailed previously, or one of your own creations. I very much enjoy world building for RPs, so please don't expect me to be as enthusiastic about playing a scene as neighbours, fellow students, or co-workers as I would something more challenging.
A selection of old standbys that sometimes catch my attention.

Retired Scenes
The Sorcerer and the Fairy
This is sort of along the same lines as the Devilish Wizard. But, for the main focus of this one, I want to play as the wizard hell-bent on capturing a Fairy and claiming her as a plaything. This would include some transformation, and otherwise can include really rough, brutal stuff. I'm open to other ideas related to this theme as well. But just imagine all the fun a really perverse and powerful sorcerer could have with a slightly up-sized version of Tinkerbell...
Transformation, bondage, non-con, darker themes.

The Monster and the Huntress (or other possible victims)
I'm interested in setting up some sort of scene where a female huntress bites off more than she can chew and ends up as a plaything for his pleasure. Monsters I'm currently into as far as this kind of scene goes are monstrous humanoid types like Minotaur, ogre, giants, and possibly demonic sorts as well. I'm open to other ideas as well. This works very well with a cross of the Warlord scene mentioned above, as well. She comes hunting him as prey for vengeance for what he did to their village. I'm also opened to other suggestions for the monster's victims.

The Soldier (A Realistic Scene)
This scene is centered on a soldier, sailor, marine, or airman that's overseas for a rotation and finally gets a chance to have some fun. Whether that means he's off base for a night, or he manages to find some time alone on a combat patrol or on watch. He finds a chance to take out all of his anger and sexual frustration on a victim. The girl involved would usually be a native of whatever country or region that we decide upon during the OOC scene development. This one could get really gritty depending on the partner's preferences.

The Overseer's Experiments
This is a Fallout scene/story line. The idea is that a male overseer is using his vault's tech to draw in wanderers from across the wastes. Using his radios and scouts deployed around the vault, he either baits or chases potential dwellers towards the vault. Once they're inside, they're weeded out. Men are either allowed to leave without ever being accosted or recruited as new members if they have valuable skills. Their fate is much more pleasant than the women that fall into the trap.

The women that wander into the vault become the overseer's playthings. He manipulates their bodies with technology, uses them for breeding purposes, or otherwise enjoys them for all they're worth. Once he's done, he either disposes of them, alters them and puts them to work, or gifts them to one of his new male recruits as a reward for joining his cause. Most of the female dwellers are either his breeding slaves or his daughters, with a small percentage belonging to the few other males in the vault.

These are scenes that no longer hold my interest very much. Peruse at your leisure, but be aware that I'm not really going to have much interest unless you have an idea that really jumps out at me.

Thank you for your time, and if you've read anything you're interested in, please look me up.

Thanks for your time,
MWDD

((Edited 2-3-17 for "the Collector", color changes, and scene retirements))
((Edited 10-21-16 for Spoilers and housekeeping))
((Edited 7-19-16 for YIM being closed))
((Edited 2-8-16 for clarity in the Dystoia idea))
((Edited 1-5-15 with new scene ideas))
((Edited 9-25-14 with scene suggestions))
((Edited 10-1-14 with a new scene))
((Edited 10-20-14 for sister/sister/captor))
((Edited 10-27-14 for Tyrant))
((Edited 11-11-14 for some new details to scene ideas.))
((Edited 11-13-14 for The Soldier))
((Edited 12-3-14 to reflect tastes and preferences))
((Edited 12-8-14 with The Festival Girls))
((Edited 12-16-14 for notes about long term play))
((Edited 1-29-15 for The Cultist and discouraging The Soldier))
((Edited 9-11-15 for The Sorority Girl and The Overseer's Experiments))

RE: Requests and interests (YIM & AIM)

So this all sounds pretty hot but are you only interesting in roleplaying MxF?

RE: Requests and interests (YIM & AIM)

Tierhund said:
So this all sounds pretty hot but are you only interesting in roleplaying MxF?

Sorry, Tier, but that is the case. I don't have a problem with other people's tastes, but I personally find women attractive and nothing else quite cuts it for me.

RE: Requests and interests (Long Term! YIM & AIM)

Bumping for some edits and housecleaning on a free night. Deleted a lot of excess bumps.

Bump for a boring day.

I'd like to RP with you, if you're still looking for people. :)

Bump. Back from a week vacation. Particularly looking for new festival girls.

Well, after a long hiatus, I'm back and will be around more frequently. Still mostly through the weeknights. Hopefully some of you will enjoy my thread and I can get some RP going sooner than later. If you have any questions, please let me know.

bumping for bumping sake. Also, I'm going to have a lot more spare time now that the semester is over.

Bump for new scenes and more availability!

Bumping for a bump

Bumping for more spare time.

Bumping for tonight. And thanks for the courtesy bump, Unamourxx!

Bumping for a quiet night in the house.

Bumping for later tonight.

Bumping for a bump to the top!

Back to the top! Should be around this evening and tonight.

Bumping along

Bumping for a night free at home.

Bumping for a night of boredom.

Bumping for a couple of back to back free nights.

Bumping for the Monday after spring break and needing a little release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom