Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Cutest and Only Friend (PhantomSentinel x Oritigo)

oritigo na ilo

Super-Earth
Chris was nervous walking into the pet store. His father had given him enough money to buy whatever he wanted, but that didn't stop him from being nervous. His hazel eyes shifted around the store, looking for a pet he liked. He wore a gray tee shirt and white shorts, with black tennis shoes on. His hair was dark blonde and came down to the middle of his neck. He was a big guy, around 6 feet tall, but was not muscle bound. He had everyday muscles, ones that develop from working in a store's back room. As such, he was very average in build. Eventually, he came across a cage that had a cute neko girl in it. Thoughts were running rampant in his head as he approached her and stuck out his hand, palm up.
"H...... Hi. I'm Chris."

Ellie was curled in a ball in her cage, her small and cute figure pressed together. Even though the neko was barely fifteen-years-old, she was still somewhat short in height, her figure was quite small and her breasts were still small; she was developing, blooming to become a beautiful neko. She was very beautiful indeed, the color of her hair, ears and tail was brown, a very beautiful brown. The tip of her tail had a white-ish color added to it, her eyes were yellow and she was thin and fragile. When this young boy came to her and looked at her, she looked up and meowed a couple of times. The whole act was very cute indeed. "H-Hi...m-my name is Ellie," she said very shyly. She sat on the floor of the cage and looked at him with a cute smile, her tail wiggled to the sides.

When Ellie meowed, Chris felt his heart flutter. She was adorable, and he wanted to have her. But, he had to be sure first. He called over an employee and asked if he could play with Ellie for a bit before deciding whether or not to purchase her. When the door was opened, he stepped into the enclosure and smiled warmly at Ellie. "I'm going to be honest. I...... I've never had a pet, so I'm....... not sure what to do here....." He fidgeted slightly, then moved closer to Ellie and sat down in front of her. "Um... Y....You're very.... very beautiful, Ellie." His face grew red as he looked her body over.

Ellie looked at him as he entered the cage. The only piece of clothing she had was a very long and loose white shirt. Nothing more. He could even see her cute little breasts if he looked from above, and her naked and shaved womanhood was beneath the shirt. "C-Chris...I've never had an owner before," she replied. The neko's pale cheek became incredibly red when he mentioned that she was very beautiful. She couldn't believe he said that and she leaned over and hugged him. "You are so nice, Mr. Chris."

Chris saw all of her features and blushed harder. When she hugged him, he returned the embrace, holding her tightly. "Ellie. I promise I'll keep you happy." He smiled, his embrace unintentionally bringing her onto his lap. "I hope I can please you, Ellie." He kissed her cheek and blushed bright red, keeping his face looking downwards now. She was beautiful, and wanted her to be his pet, to be his kitten. He knew that, if he bought her, he would be happy and try his hardest to keep her happy, too.

Ellie smiled at his words and sat on his lap, her cute and round little butt pressing against his crotch. "I know you will, Mr. Chris. You look like a very good owner and I want to have fun with you!" she told him cutely. She was truly the most innocent creature. She was risen in the very same pet shot, away from social life or any kind of knowledge. She never had an owner before. So Chris was going to be her first in everything.

Chris smiled and noticed then that she wasn't wearing anything to cover her bottom half. He tried not to pay attention to it as he held his kitten in his arms happily. "Ellie. Do you want to come home with me?" He pet her head and rubbed her ears with one hand, while his other moved to her lower back, petting where her tail met her body. "I'd like to take you home, but if you don't want to, that's fine."

Ellie purred and meowed in the cutest way possible as her new owner petted her. "Of course I want to leave with you, Mr. Chris! I want to know what having an owner and someone who loves me feels like!" she told and looked into his beautiful eyes with her golden ones. Chris seemed to be like the world's best owner to her, and he surely was being nice than she expected.

Chris smiled at her. Loved? "Yes, I can love you, Ellie. I'll keep you safe, I promise." He picked her up in his arms, smiling when she purred. "You are so cute, Ellie." He held her gently and kept her head next to his chest, letting her hear his heart beat as he walked up to the counter, paying for her, then leaving to his car, sitting in the driver's seat and leaving her in his lap, petting her for a while, not yet starting the car.

(Omg, my last post...that part where I said love...damn you cellphone!)

Ellie jumped into his arms and smiled as he took her away, promising to be the perfect owner. Even if he was already being the greatest owner on earth. She remained tight on his arms even as they walked away to the car. Once inside, she sat on his laps and meowed at him while looking at his red cheeks. She also purred inbetween the sweet melody her meows made. She was surely the cutest thing.

(What do you mean?)

Chris smiled and pet her gently, then started driving them both home. This beautiful neko on his lap, combined with how she purred and meowed, were arousing him. He couldn't believe it. His pet was arousing him. He tried to fight it, but knew if he didn't do something soon, he'd do something he may regret later. "Hey, Ellie?" His voice was shaking slightly, but he tried not to show it.

(Nothing. I hate how I mess things on my phone. I hate touch keyboards.)

At last Chris started the car. The little neko girl looked around from inside the car at the different buildings. It all seemed wonderful to her. After all, she had stayed her whole life inside the shop. Other than people going in the and the store clerk, she was particularly unfamiliar with most "outside" things. When he called out her name she looked at him and tilted her head. "What, Mr. Chris?"

Her curiosity just made her even cuter, and Chris felt his cock swell. "Ellie. Have you ever had a mate?" His heart was beating hard in his chest, and his pants growing tighter by the second. He wasn't sure if he was fortunate or unfortunate that she wasn't touching the bulge in his pants, but she could see it. "Because.... I..... I want to... mate with you......" He had never had sex before, so he was blushing furiously, nervous about asking.

Ellie was mostly unfamiliar with his language. Mate? What was 'to mate'? Nevermind that there was something under her little butt that was constantly growing and it was very hard, poking her cute womanhood and making her wet. Each second that passed, her slit started to get moist with more and more of juice. She was feeling weird, and of course her cheeks were more red than ever. "I...Don't understand. Wh-What is mate?" she asked innocently. She had never been touched by anyone and didn't even know what sex was.

Chris pulled over to a secluded area and turned off the car. "Well..... Mating is... the act of.... of making children. I won't let you have a child, but the act is very pleasurable." He blushed heavily and kissed her forehead. "It should feel good, at least. I have never mated with anyone before, but.... but I know how to do it." He swallowed hard. "I... I can show you, if you want."

With the explanation Chris gave to her she was actually able to comprehend the situation a little better now. So he wanted to have sex with her. While the idea of having children with her was very appealing to her, she realized he simply wanted his first time to be with her. So they would share each other's virginity. With a giggle, she nodded and looked at him. "Yes, Mr. Chris, I do want to mate with you. And please show me! I really don't know how!"

Chris smiled at Ellie shyly and pulled her up towards him, then kissed her lips softly and gently, though a bit awkwardly. His hands moved to her back and held her close to him. After a moment, he broke the kiss, staring into Ellie's eyes as his hands moved under her shirt and began rubbing her back. "Ellie. You really are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen." His cheeks burned hotly after saying that, but he didn't look away from her.

Ellie was surprised when his lips touched hers, and she opened her mouth to let his tongue invade her mouth in a very romantic kiss. Although very inexpert, he still knew how to kiss properly. She looked at him as his hot hands made their way under her shirt and touched her pale skin. It brought shivers down her spine. She was really enjoying it. "M-Mr....Mr. Chris....you are a very handsome man too...." she told him, her cheeks becoming as red as tomatoes.

Chris smiled at his kitten and kissed her again, letting their tongues play with each other as he closed his eyes. He let his hands wander over her body, up and down her back, then to her front, reaching up to grab her breasts and pinch her nipples. "E....... Ellie........ I..... I promise to.... to treat you right....." He continued kissing her, his face growing redder by the second.

Ellie started to moan as he kissed her more and his hands started to caress her body until they reached to her little and beautiful breasts. There he touched her nipples, which made the cute neko moan louder. "I know you will, Mr. Chris..." she whispered, his big body looked huge next to her little, fragile, pale one.

Chris smiled at her cute moan and gently massaged her breasts, leaning down to kiss her again, his manhood bulging painfully in his pants, wanting out, wanting inside this beautiful neko, to take her, ravish her, make her his, but he held back, knowing it would be wrong to take her this quickly, wanting to make her feel ready before he did.

Ellie couldn't get enough of him kissing her. He could realize how cute and innocent she was since, since every time he held her and massaged her breast she would stay in place, letting his tongue into her mouth. She could feel his hard cock under her, poking against her naked pussy. "What is that?" she asked, lifting her shirt a bit and showing him her cute pussy. Below it, her pussy was pressing against the hard bulge in this pants.

Chris unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock, nine inches long with a full inch of girth. "Th-That's my penis. It's what.... what goes inside... inside here." He touched her sex gently, running one finger along it and gently dipping it in slightly. She really was the height of innocence, not knowing anything about sex.

Ellie tilted her head to the side as he pulled out his cock. She looked at him and then at her own pussy when he told her that it went inside there. She rose her hips a bit and then wrapped her tiny hand around his cock and slipped it inside her little pussy. Once it was halfway through, she held Chris tightly and buried her face in his chest, trying not to cry in pain as his cock had torn her hymen; blood was slowly running his cock now.

Chris held Ellie tightly, not letting her slide down on him any further until she was comfortable. "Ellie! Are you okay? We can take this slow, don't worry." He gazed into her eyes reassuringly.

Back
Top Bottom