Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to be corrupted... used ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara_walker19

Planetoid
Hi guys :)

I've got a vague idea about a roleplay I'd like to try out on YIM. I'm a girl who has been kept away from the real world by her/my parents, and on an evening out at a fancy party, her/my parents world comes crashing down around them as people who her parents are trying to keep away from her, somehow guide her/me away from the party... and what happens next... well...

I'm open to discussions about who this girl is, and how far you are willing to 'break' her down... I have very few limits... feel free to PM me if interested!

Sara x

Your vague idea is very interesting! Where ...are you Sara_walker19 on YIM?

sara_walker19 said:
Hi guys :)

I've got a vague idea about a roleplay I'd like to try out on YIM. I'm a girl who has been kept away from the real world by her/my parents, and on an evening out at a fancy party, her/my parents world comes crashing down around them as people who her parents are trying to keep away from her, somehow guide her/me away from the party... and what happens next... well...

I'm open to discussions about who this girl is, and how far you are willing to 'break' her down... I have very few limits... feel free to PM me if interested!

Sara x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom