Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mind Not Her Own... (P) -Ladydark/Alluring Pixie-

Ladydark

The minds master
Atoshi Urishima was one of the more popular boys at school, even at the young age of 17, it was mostly dew to his parents large fortune. Atoshi could have anything he wanted, just snap his fingers and daddy would buy it for him, the perks of being an only child. He basically had his pick of girls from the school, they were always fawning over him, but that wasn't what Atoshi wanted at all, he wanted a little fight from his woman, and all the control. This was the reason he was still at school after close, walking down the empty halls to his home room class, and home room teacher.

Earlier that day Atoshi had handed in a late assignment to his teacher, she was the only teacher in the school to 'stand up' to him about his work being late. All the others were too afraid of his fathers influences and their jobs. But not his home room teacher, she'd get right in his face about not doing his work and letting his grades slip, and he had had enough. The newest fad going around was hypno therapy, for quitting smoking, weight loss, memory loss... You name it, they helped with it. So Atoshi did some digging and found a few key words to put her in a trance, so that's what he put in his assignment, the key phrase over and over again, hopefully locking her mind in a light trance, awaiting his next command. He turned the knob slowly and entered the classroom, looking toward her desk.

Unlike the rest of those employed by the school, Ms. Saeki Kawano despised Fridays. Each and every assignment given for the week was due either Thursday or Friday, but she generally put off actually grading them until Friday. Having recently turned thirty-four she was currently celebrating her eighth year with this highschool, so most everyone knew that she had no pity for those who couldn’t manage to find enough time to do her assignments. This was the part of teaching that annoyed the redhead more than anything else. Students would come up with every excuse in the book not to write one hundred words over a chapter…when really they were too busy fucking around to care about their future. Saeki’s lips pulled downward as the thought caused a small spike of irritation. Going through college she had never been one of those students. She was a control freak…always too organized. She planned her days by the hour and stuck to it like religion.

As the hour came to a close she set aside the graded papers and allowed her eyes to drift towards the one lone paper at the corner of her desk. A late paper. Atoshi was perhaps one of her worst students. The other teachers were so won over by his parents…they failed to understand what a problem child he really was. She was on the verge of failing him, but not even calling as speaking to his mother seemed to bring about any reprimands. Why would it? The family was rumored to have amassed such a fortune that it would be several generations before any of them had to work for anything they wanted. Every time someone had tried to give her a late essay, she would throw it in the trash without even considering reading it. Late was late, no exceptions.

However, it was unnatural for Urishima to hand a physical copy of any essay to her. He’d never bothered at all. Curious, she pulled the unassuming thing to the center of her desk and slid her eyes over the title. As she was reading, Saeki remembered that she was supposed to be throwing the paper away. Her fingers curled around its edges and smoothed them over repeatedly. Somewhere her phone sounded one alarm. It was time to get up and go home…but she couldn’t seem to tear her eyes away from the writing. She must have read the boring paper ten times before the woman realized the other presence in the room. Finally looking up from the paper, Saeki’s eyes were half-lidded. She shook herself once, trying to keep herself from glancing toward the sheet one more time. “What can I do for you?” It was difficult to make herself speak.

Atoshi grinned slightly as he watched his teacher slowly tear her eyes away from the hypnotic paper in her hands, her fingers gripping it tightly as if losing it would crush her. He actually smiled as he got to look into her eyes, she looked half asleep, her eyes kept glancing back at the paper in her hands, as if checking she still had it. "Speak my name... Cherish it... Give your mind and body to me..." He steps closer and pulls a chair to sit before her desk. "I see you are enjoying my assignment... Very captivating... Isn't it Sensai..." Being half Japanese, Atoshi often referred to his teachers as such. He turned the chair around and sat down, facing her, he rests his arms on the back of the chair and stares at her.

He grins again at her "You might have noticed... You can't move much... If at all... And I can see you are trying to fight against my command... But it's useless... You see Sensai... You have been reading a hypnotic poem over and over for.." He glances at his watch "Over an hour now... You are in a completely hypnotic trance... Broken only by the sound of my voice... Now I'll say it again... Speak my name... Cherish it... Give your mind and body to me..." He sits there and stares at her, waiting for her to finally obey his small command and lock his ownership into her completely.

(Edited the photo didn’t work)

Actually hearing Atoshi speak was quite difficult. His words resonated through her, but her addled mind moved at a snail’s pace every time she drifted from him. At his first command, her eyes widened in alarm as they darted back to the paper. Her first instinct was to reject what his words entirely. Such things were party tricks for gypsies with no other way to pay the bills. Feeling almost physically ill as she forced her fingers to let the paper fall to the desk, Saeki could feel the draw of his words. His name…a name she had said nearly all year with no consequence…it was on the tip of her tongue but she bit down in determination.

Why on earth was she entertaining this? Her eyebrows drew together in annoyance, but a small gasp left her parted lips – he was speaking again. And oh, she couldn’t help but listen. Her hands fisted against the desk, fighting and losing as her mind seemed to delete every useful thought before she could put it into action. Dark eyes slid closed as she trembled in front of her student. ‘Give your mind and body to me…’ The words echoed through her being. She knew it was risky to open her mouth…but it seemed far more dangerous to stay silent. She felt like she was slowly losing her mind. “A-atoshi…” Against her will her eyes opened and locked on the young man before her. “Atoshi Urishima.” Her voice was steadier the second time and she couldn’t help but smile just a little. It seemed as though a weight lifted from her chest and her mind could finally breathe.

(^.^ K)

Atoshi grins wider as she finally says his name, cementing his control over her. "Very good... I bet you're feeling much better now too... Why not tell me how much you want to take your clothes off right now..." He stands and moves closer to her, moving around her desk to stand next to her, a few feet away. "Tell me how hot your body suddenly feels..." He chuckles and leans closer, watching her expressions closely "Feel free to fight it all you want... But you hear my orders in your head... Even when I'm not talking... Don't you Sensai..." He reaches out and lightly cups her cheek and rubs it with his thumb a moment. He lets go and steps back, allowing her to listen to his commands echoing in her mind.

Back
Top Bottom