Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age Regression Romance (w/ Picture & Music Inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shovel

Supernova
My muse has hit me hard tonight with a craving for one specific plot. It is inspired by the TV Show: Misfits but don't worry, you don't have to have watched a single episode to play this part with me! What I am looking for is an Age Regression Romance. What does that mean? Allow me to lay out the plot for you...

Your Character...
600full-amy-beth-hayes.jpg
Sassy, intelligent, quick-witted, she is a dazzling firecracker! This beautiful young woman is a bit old fashioned but she is by no means a prude little goodie-two shoes! In what seems to be impossible in this day and age (especially in this economy) she somehow lives in a fancy house, is financially well off, and is single! How can that be?

Well, perhaps it's because shes actually 80 years old! Whether by cosmic forces, magic powers, evolutionary mutation, or genetic manipulation, your character has found the elusive fountain of youth and has regressed to a former age! Now she wants to go out into the world to feel alive and young again! As she relives her youth in modern times, she bumps into a boy her age (well, not quite. You get what I mean.) whom she convinces to come along with her for her adventure. She hasn't been young in a long time...she needs a guide to show her what the young people are doing these days. And with her wisdom and life experience, he is sure to be shown quite a few things as well.

Sound interesting? PM me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom