Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

◝♔⋮ and time goes quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomesticatedDelusion

Banned
Banished
between the two of us...

Hello all and welcome to my new and slightly improved search thread. ^^

I have been on here a bit, but recently went on a long hiatus of two jobs, side jobs, family, a sister graduating high school and moving, and just a handful of other things.
It's been crazy. So I have already had my fair share of what is around here and what most people crave; which I know will probably make it harder for me to get any roleplays.
It's alright, I can be patient.

Alright, onto the guidelines... I like calling them that because the first thing about rules is you don't talk about rules. Ahem..

PMs are my preferred route. That and then I have a message always telling me things or sitting in my inbox in my face. (And perhaps Skype or YIM, we can talk about it. )
Among the PM thing, don't message me every five seconds after seeing I've read your message. I have a life, I have 56 tabs open. I am a multi-tasker. I may read something
and not get to answer right away from being on my phone. Just bare with me. Three days and I haven't said anything? Then hit me up and see if I'm dead.

I can play female and male, don't you worry. Female being my preference, but I also love adding extra characters in to add depth! Don't expect this to all fall around the two,
cause truly my character usually end up having so many friends, drama, family etc. that it couldn't be dull.

Detail. So much detail, all the detail will make me drop panties, possible just walk around in a robe and nothing else. But really. I do love me some detail; Thoughts, actions, what
we're wearing or doing with hands, little ticks that make characters just so adorable. And my posts can get longer and shorter depending on if you get my panties going with
it. ( I tend to write around 400 - 500 words at minimum...) And I will tell you if I don't think we're going to work out. So don't take it the wrong way. ; w;

Give me something. Push the plot along and add. I don't like having to always grab the hand and pull the passed out body with me. I don't have that great of upper body
strength. (´;Д;`)

I don't do the normal no-nos around here, vore, gore, scat, the like. I'm very picky on my incest themes, I haven't had any I like, so it will be hard to convince me. If you
are going to try and do so, brother x sister is my usually most comfortable one.

That's a lot of it right there, I guess I should just get to the list of things I'm feeling. Normal. Modern. That's right. After everything, I want a normal or at least, modern setting,
things. However, don't think my normal is, well, all full normal. So if you want vampires or something, I wouldn't be opposed. But really, all those slice of life manga, and the
romance thrown in, it's sorta what I'm feeling.

Also, plot is usually where I am, with the smut coming in later, however don't you worry that I wouldn't be up for a little romp around smut session. Just PM me and we can see
what's going on. = 3=

♪♬ = I have ideas~!

Cravings;
mafia/mafia parts (dons daughter, drug dealers, cartel, kidnappings) ♪♬
bad boy x good girl
recent coma patient x delinquent ♪♬
girl student x guy student with a daughter ♪♬
famous x citizen
zombies (yeah, my normal again okay? xD)
prostitute x someone
popular girl x new kid with secret
cross-dressing girl x boy [or vise versa] ♪♬
younger x older ♪♬
country person x city person ♪♬
sports athlete x manager/rival team sports athlete [soccer, football, basketball anyone?
this doesn't actually have to be all about the sport]
thief x inspector
dirty cop x witness
grown up jock x grown up nerd
old bully x bullied when younger
slut x virgin
vampire x human ♪♬
hunter x vampire ♪♬

Mix and match for all I care. Put ideas together. Get creative~!

That's all for now I believe. I'll add more later and can't wait to hear from anyone~!

RE: I Hope Senpai Will Notice...

I know, I'm a female but I can play a male rather well. I'll take the part if you don't mind roleplaying with a chick, playing as a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom