Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Changing Room (wiki234 & Namine Hyuuga)

Namine Hyuuga

Planetoid
NAMI was always busy what with her school and part time job. As of late she and her little sister had become somewhat distant. Nami had heard from their parents that her sister had been getting in trouble, and thats why Nami found herself sitting at the diningroom table trying to think about what to do. "Hey Sis, come here for a minute!" she called through the house.

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo272/HiLaRiDuF/animeoutfit42.jpg

Kagami was sitting on top of the stairs listening to her music. She was often more quiet than she used to be. She sighed and just relax leaning back against the wall. When her sister called her she got up and slowly walked down the stairs to see nami waiting, "did you call?" She asked with a tilted head removing her head phone and laying them behind her neck with the music still going on

Nami looked to her younger sister and realised how much had changed. She suddenly felt guilty. After a moment of thought, "Hey, you wanna go shopping? I know of a really good clothing store nearby." She was hoping that they could be like they used to be. She wasn't going to mention the trouble. Rather she would let things take their own course. (Sorry this ones not so much, I promise bigger ones, but I'm trying for some quick character develpment.)

She tilted her head and thought for a bit, "sure, maybe I could get some new clothes too." She smiled and couldn't help a small giggle. "When should we go then onee chan?" She asked sitting in a chair next to her

"Well, if your not doing anything now we can head right out." was Nami's reply. She was glad her sister had agreed to go. "I just need to get into something less formal." She was in her work uniform and shopping in tha was just plain weird. She got up and went to her own room without waiting for her sister's responce. She wanted to get going so they could start connecting again. She picked out her favorate tank and shorts. Slipped her tennies on and went back out to the dining room.

"Ok then I'm ready." She took her shoes and put them on taking a black and blue jacket and purple and black shoes. Kagami waited and saw her all ready it her new clothes, "I'm already and we can go now." She went over and held nami's walking over to the garage where the car was, going over and opening the garage

Geting in the car Nami waited for her sister. ~She seems a bit more willing to hang out than I expected.~ she thought, ~Were mother and father wrong?~ She turned on the car and off they went. It didn't take more than a few minutes to get to the store, but before getting out she looked to her sister. "Hey Kagami." she said, "Before we go in I wanna ask, Is there something bothering you?"

Kagami just relaxed while her sister drove them there. It was good it wasn't really far, and it made it less boring than having to just stay in the car for more than a while, when they got there she turned and opened the door and stood up looking over nami asking a question. "Well no not really, why? " she asked crossing her arms. "I'm just calm and bored."

Nami smiled a bit. "Its nothing." she said getting out. "Lets go." Once in the store it was easy to tell that this store sold it all. If it was clothing, they had it. "Shall we?" she said before heading to the dresses and skirts. She needed a new outfit for home, but wasn't sure what. Not far from her was the Lingerie Dept. She eyed it for a bit before deciding she would give it a look. She found a nice set and held onto it looking around for more. (I figure we could speed things up a little now.)

Following her sister quietly was the only thing she did the whole time, seeing all the different dresses. She liked a few and took them, holding on until they would finally pay when nami was done. She looked around the area they were in feeling a bit nervous her heart starting to beat bit faster. "This feels weird."

She shook her head, " not really, I don't have a crush or anything." She shrugged and wrapped her hands around nami's arm. " I just have a strange feeling that's it." Kagami wasn't the young sister who would have all the boys around her much, and she didn't really date at all either

Nami looked at her sister quizzicly. she knew her sister was thinking about something, but whatever it was she wasn't saying. "Well, are you ready to go try your picks on?" she asked, "And mabey you can help me with deciding which of these to keep." She then started to walk to the changing rooms. Checked in her number and went in. The clerk lady warned that she would e going on break in a bit but not to worry about it.

"Yeah I think I'll be good." She followed her in with a nod and Walking past the lady not really caring what she said. Kagami put her headphones on and just waited to follow inside again and try what she wanted to get but also help her sister with hers to

Back
Top Bottom