Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brothers love is mine ghasty x wiki

Myra snuggled up alongside her brother, mumbling about how that sounded good and secretly glaring across her brother's lap at Lira, who was also snuggled up and had her hand in her brother's. To which Myra took instant offense and held onto Len's other hand. The two were practically shooting daggers at each other with their eyes, before Myra huffed and kissed Len's cheek. Lira dared not follow for what her sister might do, so she laid her head pitifully in his lap.

Kairu sighed, knowing something was going on. He could feel a weird tension between them but didn't say anything about it. He leaned back more and held both their hands, "I love both of you guys, and I don't have a favorite between you." He wanted to make sure he would at least calm them down a bit.

Myra and Lira snapped out of their trance, hearing their brother's words. Both wondered if they really should stop and share, but the other still wanted to compete. For now though, both twins decided to let it go and relax with their brother for once, content on snuggling with him on the couch.

Len gave a small smile happy to see that they calmed down a bit. He just relaxed more happy to have someone to hang out with. He hoped that there would be a bit less fighting and more fun when they were staying

Myra eventually spoke up, yawning. "Big brother...could we take a nap? Still leaning on you like this..?" Lira nodded her head, big, teal eyes staring up at her brother with a puppy-dog fashion.

"Yeah you guys can, if you need to." Len leaned over and gave a small kiss to their cheeks, putting his arms around both of them with a smile

Myra yawned at this, quickly followed by her sister as yawns were quite contagious. Then, they began drifting off, soon fast asleep on each of their brother's shoulders. Neither snored, though light little breaths came from Kira as she slept peacefully.

(I apologize, I've been busy and my birthday was just yesterday too)

(Happy birthday!!!!! *hugs, gives her a present :D)

Len just looked at them and smiled. He wrapped his arms around them and held them close not really wanting to sleep but not leaving them alone. Len was just sitting holding his sisters and watching tv

(Thank you <3 *happily receives the gift)

Myra began to fidget a little in her sleep, holding tightly to her brother's shirt but not yanking it or anything of the sort to make him uncomfortable, while Lira continued to maker her adorable little sighs and light breathing. Both were dreaming already, enjoying their brother's warmth.

He sighed, and laid both of them so that Myra's head was laying on his lap like a pillow, and Liras was laying on his other lap. Len gently touched their hair and continued to watch tv not wanting to wake then up or move around too much

( ^.^ <3 too)

The twins slept for a while longer, clearly tired from their trip over and rather comfortable with his stroking. Lira woke first, yawning and rubbing her eyes, sitting up properly once more and lying her head on her big brother's chest. "Thank you..." She said quietly, smiling up at him and nestling closer.

"Well I'm here so you guys can have fun, and be comfortable." He smiled at her and wrapped his arm around in a hug. " just ask then if you need anything." He continued touching Myra's hair a bit more.

Myra was in a much deeper sleep at the moment, thankfully for Lira. She didn't want her sister barging in on this moment she had alone with her brother, technically. Lira turned to Len, giving him the biggest puppy dog eyes ever. "Can you stroke my back...?"

"Umm...ok then..." He said doing what she wanted and lightly stroking. Len was betting she was still a bit tense, and decided just to help her relax more as much as he could help

Lira nearly melted in his grasp, sighing and closing her eyes once more, head resting on his chest. Myra finally began waking up a few minutes later, but didn't make an attempt to move.

Len continued stroke her back, it seemed like it was making her better and that was good now. He moved his arm and held onto Myra's hand seeing her wake up, And still keeping quiet a bit. Len leaned back a bit more and just sat there with them helping to stop the stress they had

Back
Top Bottom