Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brothers love is mine ghasty x wiki

wiki234

S.L.U.T
Name: len
Appearance: blonde hair green eyes, white shirt with long black sleeves, white shorts with black socks
History: rp

Name: Lira
Appearance: dirty blonde hair, teal eyes, black shirt with short sleeves and blue jean shorts and no socks

(Ok then we can start but you need to make one more character then)

Len was busy just cleaning up a bit. He couldn't do it because he always had something else to do. He went over and put his clothes in the laundry walking out and into the kitchen to get a drink. Len sat down in the couch trying to think of want else to do, and turning on the tv

Name: Myra
Appearance, slightly curly blonde hair, teal eyes and wearing a white shirt and khaki shorts

Myra knocked on the door as her slightly shorter twin Lira brought up their bags, a small once each for the girls, only slightly bigger than purses. Myra whispered, "Do you think he's home sis?" Lira giggled and said back a little too loudly, "Maybe, dunno. Even if he is, he might say no." To which the taller twin shrugged and her expression got gloomy.

Len sat there quielty still watching when he heard the door. He shrugged and got up to Open it seeing the two girls with bags. "Ummm hey what's up." He said leaning against the door a bit

((I thought you said your character's name was Len silly. Getting the RP's mixed up are we? ;) ))

Myra and Lira both jumped at their big brother suddenly, squishing him between the nearly identical twins. "Big brother!" They both shouted, one of them kissing his cheek. Myra spoke up first, eyes eager. "We were wondering if you'd let us stay the night? We've been so terribly bored and mom and dad wanted some time to themselves."

(Lol I guess XD, and I fixed it)

Len looked at them, and stood up a bit straighter, " umm sure I guess,." He stood aside and waited. "Come in and I'll take your stuff to the room then." He picked up the bags and turned to walk upstairs. "I can cook unless you guys wanna go out to eat later if you haven't yet." Len turned again and put the bags in the room going back down

Myra walked in first, followed quickly by Lira. Myra, though only a few seconds older than Lira, showed to be the much more mature of the two and often in charge, while Lira was more rambunctious and carefree. She didn't like being treated as inferior to her 'older' sis, but she dealt with it. Myra spoke up once their older brother returned downstairs. "Ah, no, we can do the cooking for you."

"You guys it's ok, just relax and sit on the couch. I got everything handled. I wouldn't want you to get hurt." He sat down on the steps in front of them, "you guys have something specific you wanna eat?" He asked with a smile

Both of them spoke up at once, then glared at each other. Myra wanted just sandwiches since it was noon, and Lira wanted macaroni and cheese. Finally Lira sighed, giving in to Myra's choice, whom announced it happily to Len. "Sandwhiches please."

" ok then, and is there anything specific you guys want on it." Len stood up and crossed his arms, " and you guys don't have to fight. If you one of you guys doesn't want a sandwich and something else I'll make that too." He knew just by the glares they had with each other. "calm down guys." He said walking and hugging both of them.

Myra and Lira both hugged him tightly, grinning from ear to ear. "I promise it won't happen again, big brother." Lira said, letting go and glaring at Myra when he wasn't looking. Myra huffed and went to go sit down on the couch. "I don't need anything specific." She said. Lira nodded and sat by Myra.

Making sure he wouldn't overhear, Myra turned to her younger sister and gave her a death stare. "He's mine, you hear me...?" Lira whined, protesting quietly. "But you're far less cute than I am!"

He let go with a nod, "I'll make it simple then." Len put his hands on his hips and walked to the kitchen grabbing everything he could need. The first thing he knew that would make the sandwich better was always toast the bread. He grabbed the toaster and plugged it in, then set two pieces of bread. He did the same with the others and put the cheese toasting it on the bread too. Len had a few awesome tricks when it came to just making a simple sandwich for two sisters that he loved a lot

Back on the couch, the sisters were still arguing quietly. Lira wanted to try and reason with her brash sister. "But what if we share him? Like an equal amount of nights we have each week, and nights where we don't have him?" But Myra was taking any of it, crossing her arms and staring at her little sister coldly. "No, I don't even know why you tagged along with me if you know that he's mine." Both went back and forth under their breath, as if they already had ended up seducing their older brother Len. For all they knew, he could reject them both and call them creeps, but the sisters were too hard-headed to think of that outcome.

Len continued to make what they wanted, "almost done guys, anything you wanna drink." He asked to both of them putting a few toppings on the sandwiches like small bits of lettuce and a little more cheese that wasn't melted. He took two plates and set the sandwiches on them walking over and setting it down on the table and putting a glass of water next to them just in case they didn't want anything accept water

Both twins replied water and were happy to see that it had already been placed upon the table. With one final look to each other, both sat down at the table and started eating, Lira thanking Len first and Myra quickly following suit, after which Lira continued to try and shower praise upon the food and Myra decided to shut up.

"Well it's nothing special, but I do know how to get a bit creative with something like this." He walked over and got his own water sitting with them and watching. "I'm just glad to see both happy now." Len leaned back and just relaxed

Myra and Lira both blushed, it seeming that their thoughts of him were rather similar as well. The twins ate their meal rather slowly, prolonging it to avoid yelling at each other and to get to watch him a little more. Soon though, the plates and glasses were left. Myra started to grab both plates and such to get the one-up on being cleanly and 'polite', but Lira had the same idea and quickly the two were arguing once more.

He looked and watched them, "wow you guys are cool when you seem to work together." He stood up and stretched a bit. "You guys have anything for me to do then?" He asked acting like he was their servant or something. " I want to make it fun for both of you while your here for a bit. Maybe we could go to the arcade or to the mall if you guys like to buy stuff."

Both of them shut up, Myra blinking on confusion while Lira looked like she was thinking. "Can we just hang out hear for today? We did just get here after all." Myra nodded in agreement, silent.

"Yeah, but I mean for tomorrow we could do those stuff if you want." He sat down on the couch and watched tv. " we can just relax here together then." He said sitting in the middle in case they both wanted to sit too

Back
Top Bottom