Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full House Bet (Gumdrop x Blondie)

Oliver groaned again, shivering at the nip to his other ear, slightly tensing in anticipation that Dru was going to open another wound. He screamed out when the other pushed into him, holding his cock so that he couldn't cum. He wanted to cum so bad. "No! Please, master..." he murmured, "Master please, I want to cum" he hissed, a little shocked with himself in what he had said.

With a cock up his ass and a tail around his cock and hands playing where ever they wanted to play, his body was in sensory overload. If it wasn't for Dru's hands and tail he would have cum long ago. So as soon as Dru let him go and allowed him to cum, Oliver came and he came hard. He screamed as he came and once his body had finished with the orgasm he went limp. His eyes just barely open before he gave up and just let himself pass out. His breathing was shallow and the cuffs that held him up were biting into his wrists, trying to hold him up since his legs gave up on the whole idea.

He felt the body under him collapse. All the strength it held previously vanished when the climax had hit. It was as if the body had pushed off of it’s remaining energy into cumming. Dru looked to the ground and chuckled seeing the white streaks that stained the dark colored carpet. “My, my, someone was enjoying themselves.” he purred into his toy’s ear, regardless of his state. He then wrapped one arm around Oliver’s waist and the other around his upper torso and lifted the boy up and off his cock and to also loosen the restraints around his wrists. He couldn't have Oliver’s wrists bruised. Especially since all he wanted to do was tie the kid up. Once he was sure that the cuffs weren’t going to cause any more harm, he turned his head towards the door and quickly bellowed out for Marcus.

The other boy entered the room within a minute. He was quite with the door, but fast. The lad entered, his eyes going to the floor and then up and down the position that the two were in. He blinked rather surprised at the amount of liquids that were scattered. After a couple of minutes, Marcus had lowered the restrains from the ceiling and Dru had taken Oliver down and laid him on the bed while Marcus scrambled off to get cleaning supplies. Of course, Dru wasn’t done with the unconscious boy.

Dru had laid Oliver down on his back and quickly threw a leg over each shoulder. One hand held up Oliver’s hips while the other held onto a leg. His cock was even harder now from having been inside of the ass before him. It had only been a tease. Thankfully, the silicone lube wouldn’t dry like a water based would. So when Dru thrust himself back in, his cock slid with ease. “I bet even passed out you’ll love me fucking you.” Dru growled a moment before he started to rock himself in and out of Oliver, using the boy’s body to get off. He didn’t hold back either. His nails dug into the fair and tender skin on Oliver’s leg while Dru pounded as roughly as he could into his fuck thing. It didn’t take long for his skin to glaze over with sweat and his nails to break through the skin and cause light bleeding. It was over within 10 minutes though and Dru effortlessly filled up Oliver’s ass. He bent over the unconscious body as he came, and after only a moment of catching his breath, he pulled himself out of Oliver. He looked at the claw marks that he had left on Oliver’s leg and leaned over lightly licking the wounds. Dru looked at Oliver’s hip and although there wasn’t wounds, his fingers and nails had left bruises.

Carefully, Dru laid Oliver’s legs down and crawled up his body before leaning in and wrapping his lips over a patch of skin. He then started sucking. It was light at first, but after a minute or two he started using his teeth to help bruise the skin. Once he was happy, he pulled away with a ‘pop’ and looked down at his work, the passed out boy who was clearly exhausted with markings from Dru all over his body now. “No one can deny you are mine now.” he breathed out heavily prior to pushing himself up and off of the bed, surprisingly trying not to disturb the boy. “Marcus, take care of him for me. I have other things I need to attend to at the moment.” He walked around the bed to fetch his pants. They had remained unscathed from Oliver’s juices so Dru slipped his boxers and drawers back on. “Take the shock collar off but keep it handy,” he added, moving over to a mirror to straighten himself up, “I intend to actually use it tomorrow.” He finally turned an eye towards Marcus who had stood at attention. He glanced the other boy up and down and then looked back to himself. “Pick out a neko outfit for tomorrow from your wardrobe. You look to be about the same size.”

Finally, Dru turned to leave Oliver and Marcus. Unlike his softened attempt to get off the bed, he wasted no effort trying to close the door quietly. The loud ‘bam’ seemed to cause Marcus to start moving again though. Quickly, the kid finished drying up the area Oliver had ruined. He then moved over to Oliver and carefully removed the shock collar, turning it off once he could. In addition he took off the mittens before running off to the closet with the two items and returned with a first aid kit. Marcus carefully tended to Oliver, trying his best to clean the wounds without inflicting too much pain. Marcus did nothing to cover any of the scratches though, other than applying a clear coat of liquid bandage. Once he was satisfied with the care of his ‘patient’ he returned the kit to it’s correct location and then tucked Oliver in; he tugged the blankets out from under Oliver and then covered him before tenderly tucking him in. With all of his objects complete, Marcus finally fled the room allowing Oliver to sleep unbothered. Until 8:10 the next morning that is. “Rise and shine.” was the only thing Oliver could have possibly heard before cold air met Oliver’s perfectly warm body and Dru’s lube lathered tail was forced into his rear, which had been pulled up into the air while his chest was facing down on the bed. Seconds later, the cold gel that had been smeared all over Dru’s tail was being rubbed over Oliver’s cock as well with one of Dru’s persistent hands.

Oliver's body did react during the time that he was passed out. Actually looked and felt like he enjoyed every minute of the attention. His body came again and he was moaning and groaning, but his eyes never opened. He was completely gone. The entire time that Marcus was dealing with him Oliver just laid there, not making a sound. He came back to when the door was slammed shut. He looked at Marcus for a second before passing out again.

He was stuck in dream land for the longest time, the dream running from his home back with his family and Dru fucking him. He couldn't help but be annoyed and turned on all at the same time. Tears flowed from his closed eyes from time to time as he dreamed about his family. He mumbled in his sleep as Marcus tended to him. "mom..." he murmured a couple of times before going quite again, only to murmur again "fuck me." he muttered, his dreams switching.

His body became well rested over the night though, it was still a bit weak, but nothing compared to what he was before. He would have loved to have a few more hours to be allowed to get a bit more rest. However, it seemed that Dru had other plans for him. And with that little rise and shine words; Oliver was up and screaming at the tail being shoved into his ass. His eyes opened and he was staring into the sheets underneath him. "No! Stop!" he screamed, his body not reacting this time. As he was moving against the other, doing his best to not react, he pulled away from the other, "please..." he whispered, "please, stop. What do I have to do to get you to stop?" he asked, "I just... I need a little bit more." he murmured. His hands moving over to Dru's trying to push it away from his own cock.

The words uttered by his toy were rather contradictory. One moment he was asking what he could do to make Dru stop, and the next he was whispering ‘I just...I need a little bit more’. The boy’s body didn’t seem as willing as it had last night. The kid’s cock wasn’t growing as eagerly as it had previously. Of course, Dru had some hand in encouraging the kid’s body to react by giving him a dose or two of his aphrodisiac. “Seems like someone needs some of the aphrodisiac again to get in the mood.” he grunted, as he leaned down and licked the back of Oliver’s neck. “What are you offering in turn for me to leave you alone for a little bit longer?” Again, he licked the back of Oliver’s neck.

His hand hadn’t moved from Oliver’s cock, despite the tugging from Oliver. His hand did slide away from the shaft to the boy’s balls though, transferring the last traces of lube from his hand to the boy’s gonads through a surprisingly gentle message. His tail wasn’t being as gentle though. Dru’s pace had slowed down but he still was focing the tail inside of Oliver rather roughly. “Well?” Dru insististed impatiently.

When the other mentioned an aphrodisiac his eyes got wide and he licked his lips, "Pleas-" he stopped the other asking him what he would offer. "I-I don't know." he frowned, giving a loud groan when the tail really started to cause him to being brought to attention. "I'll...I'll suck your cock, or tail, or be compliant, I don't care, please, just please give me a little while longer to just relax." he explained, hoping that the other would take the bite.

His body finally started to react, but it wasn't anything that he couldn't come back down from as long as the other stopped then. He licked his lips and tried to move away from Dru, "please..." he whispered, closing his eyes "Please master, just a bit more time, I just want a bit more time to rest. Then I'll do whatever you want." he said. "Please?" he said, the annoyance and hatred in his voice flowing. He hated the situation he was in, but at the same time that tail inside of him was starting to feel really good.

Dru smiled as he felt Oliver squirming under him. Trying so desperately to get away as his body very clearly was just starting to surrender to the touching. Dru couldn’t pass up the opportunity that had arisen though. He wanted a couple more hours of ‘relaxing’ in turn for basically whatever his master wanted. So Dru’s tail slowed and he pulled his hand away. “Anything that I want, hmm?” he chuckled and leaned forward biting the back of his pet’s neck. “Suck me off now and obey me for the rest of the day once I come back to get you.” As he said that, he leaned back off of Oliver, allowing him to move about freely. His tail withdrew out of the boy’s rear shortly afterwards.

((Hey sorry, had no internet for a little while. Thank you for waiting))

Oliver screamed with the other bit the back of his neck "Yes!" he cried out, giving a groan as the tail was drawn from his body. He turned around and looked at the man's cock, licking his lips. He didn't really want to do this either but if it gave him a little while longer to rest he fidgeted at the requirement after he was done resting. "Give me the time I need to rest after you are done with me each time and I'll agree to the later half of your offer." he said, moving forward and licking the tip of the dragon's cock as a sign of good faith.

He didn't wait for the answer, might as well get started, keep Dru happy for the moment anyway. He moved his mouth around the cock and started to suck gently, glancing up towards Dru a bit, before closing his eyes and going back to work. He groaned slightly and started to bob his head up and down the cock. After a little while his hands moved forward, running his slender fingers along the cock and balls, playing gently with everything they touched. His mouth moved off the cock with a small pop and he started to kiss down the cock to the balls, giving them light sucks before he moved back to sucking on the head of the cock.

Oliver’s reaction was amusing. He groaned as the tail was pulled from his rear rather than some reaction of relief. He was so torn between letting himself go and trying to hold onto himself. Of course, Dru still had to deal with the side of Oliver that wanted some sort of equality and rights. So as the boy tried to negotiate for more time in the mornings in exchange for his obedience the rest of the day, the satisfied smile from the dragon’s lips fell. His generosity had been seemingly overlooked by his slave. He would have to break the boy’s disillusioned bubble.

He couldn’t stop himself from groaning, though as the boy started blowing him. A small smirk slid back onto his face when his slave groaned. It brought him back to the situation that the boy had put himself in. “That’s not what I offered slave.” he said as Oliver started toying with his balls and playing with the section of his shaft that wasn’t given attention. “I offered a proposition for the day.” a trail of kisses were left down his length before Oliver’s lips wrapped around Dru’s head again. Dru ran a hand through Oliver’s hair though and right at the back of his head, Dru fisted his hand and Oliver’s head was jerked off of the cock. Dru’s free hand quickly grabbed both of Oliver’s wrists and tightly held them together as his hand tightened on Oliver’s hair. “A blow job now and your obedience tonight are what I’m asking for in turn for a couple of extra hours to yourself this morning. Are you accepting the terms or should I use you the way I did yesterday?”

As if to emphasize the way he had been treated yesterday, Dru’s tail quickly set into motion. It wrapped around Oliver’s balls and squeezed while the tip of the tail started working up and down the shaft. It squeezed as it moved, urging any new or old come up the tip of Oliver’s penis. “My patience grows short<i> PET</i>. Am i going to fuck you awake or are you going to show me how well you used to blow that pathetic ex lover of yours?” Dru’s hands tightened, just incase the boy tried to lash out.

Oliver glanced up when Dru told him that that wasn't what he offered. He knew it. He knew that his idea was short lived, but it was worth a shot he figured. When it was torn down he continued on with the motions he had put forth. Oliver gasped as his mouth was torn from Dru's cock and he licked his lips before nodding "Yes. Okay. I'm accepting the terms of your offer." he murmured and looked away a bit. He was embarrassed by his actions.

When Dru's tail took to that motion again he gave a loud groan. "N-no, please. I-I'll give you the blow job." he said, struggling against the hands that were holding his wrists. "Please, I'll blow you." he murmured again and tried to struggle free of the hand that held him, to give the man a blow job. After all, he had to make sure his master god off. He gave a loud groan again wanting to be let go. This was the last thing that he was have to do for the next couple of hours, after that who knew that Dru would have him doing. He closed his eyes and tried his hardest not to think about it.

“Such a good boy,” the words slid from Dru’s lips as his hands released Oliver from their iron grip. His tail didn’t let go though. It continued to move over Oliver’s length and squeeze the boy’s balls. “You have to ignore the tail as well now. I want to watch you fight some of the pleasure while you willingly blow me.” A tone of laughter could be held yet Dru hadn’t emitted any such sound. As if to urge him to comply, Dru’s hand returned to the back of Oliver’s head and he pushed the kid’s face down.

Dru momentarily wondered just how much his slave would allow him to change the agreement. Clearly, Dru could just call it off if he wanted and take the boy in any way he wanted. The boy couldn’t just walk away from it though. He had to put up with Dru if he wanted a few more hours of sleep. So how badly did he want the extra rest? How much was too much before he did try to call off the agreement? The tail squeezed tighter around Oliver and began to move faster. Dru clicked his tongue in amusement as he used the tip of the tail and rubbed the slit on the head of his toy’s cock.

Oliver gasped as the other let him go, he was hoping that the tail would go away but that didn't seem to be the case. He groaned a bit and shook his head, "please, n-no more...m-master." he groaned, though he didn't expect the other to actually give him what he wanted at this point. He gasped as the other pushed him down and with that tiny bit of prompting he was given he moved his tongue and mouth along the cock. He groaned but did his best to continue, indeed fighting the pleasure that he was being given.

He moved his hand to push away the tail, "Please..." he whispered against the skin of the cock before moving back to bobbing his head up and down the cock, giving groans every now and then. He finally tried his hand at deep throating the man before him, giving yet another groan, glancing up Dru's body.

Dru ignored the persistent hand trying to unravel his tail from around Oliver’s length. The soft whimpers, pleading for his tail to stop, were just being contorted into encouragement. Of course, the other noises that Oliver was emitted were good cause for Dru to continue his task. The slutty little boy liked it, wanted it, to some degree and since he owned him, he could bring the little bitch out regardless how Oliver fought.

Up until the point where Oliver gave deepthroating a go, heavy breathing had been the only sign that Dru was enjoying his slut’s mouth. As soon as Oliver did it though, an actual moan burst from the dragon’s lips and his hips lightly thrust up into Oliver’s mouth. Dru’s tail also tightened its grip around Oliver before he started moving his tail as quickly as it could go. “That’s the kind of thing a willing slut does.” Dru chuckled, peeling his eyes open to return the look down to Oliver. “Keep it up.” Dru’s hand slid out of Oliver’s hair and traced a nail down his jawline. “You’ll get a nice drink here shortly if you do,” A toothy grin followed the comment before a warning, “and you better drink it all.” Again, Dru lightly thrust up into Oliver’s mouth.

Oliver looked up when he heard the moan he pulled back. He looked a bit shocked, and was trying hard to hide his smirk. However, he let out his own loud moan as the tail tightened its grip around his cock. "I-it is not." he murmured, looking away from the eyes that had returned their gaze down on him. He licked his lips and moved back to what he was doing. He deep throated the man as best as he could. After all if he made the dragon cum like this he would get a few hours to rest. Exactly what he needed.

Oliver gave a small gagging noise when the other lightly thrust into his mouth, but he took it. He kept moving, his head bobbing along the cock and groaning and moaning, just trying to get the other to cum. He felt himself welling up inside, he pulled off the cock for two seconds "cumming..." he murmured before going right back down on the other.

The boy was about to cum? Him and his ex lover much not have spent much time the shack. It made Dru’s grin stretch. His hand found it’s way back to the top of Oliver’s head and wound it’s digits into the brow locks. “I never said you could cum.” he purred as he removed his tail from Oliver’s swelled length. “You’re going to have to ask me nicely to get you off. Maybe if you…” Dru panted and he gripped Oliver’s hair, making sure to not hinder the boy’s movement yet ensure the kid kept his mouth over Dru’s cock, “show off your slut side.”

He licked his lips. “You already deep throated me like a little eager whore. If you do something else like drink every drop of my cum and tell me how much you love it I’ll let you get off.” He laughed a soft breathy laugh. Before Oliver had time to even consider what the man was saying he had pushed Oliver’s mouth down onto his dick and started cumming inside of the boy’s mouth. As soon as he was done, he released the locks in his fingers and quickly put his hands behind his back to keep himself propped up as he caught his breath and waited to see what his slave would choose to do. If he spat it out, not only was he not permitted to cum, but he would be punished on top of that because Dru had specifically stated to drink every drop. If he swallowed it, Dru could either walk away because it was a forced confession or he could give the boy want he wanted and then leave him alone for a couple hours longer.

Oliver eyes went wide for a second when the other worked his fingers into his hair, giving a small groan of protest as the man removed his tail. He looked up towards Dru as he told him what he could do to be allowed to cum and was about to actually give an answer but it was too late the other pushed his cock down his mouth and came into it. Oliver pulled off, his mouth still open as he let a tiny bit of the cum dribble down his chin. He swallowed the cum and then licked lips lip and cleaned his chin off with his hand, sucking the cum off of it.

He hesitated a bit, before looking down to himself and glanced away for a second. "I-I love your cum, m-master." he said, moving slightly over to Dru's cock and kissed the tip gently, sucking off any other bits of cum that were left over. "I want your cum, always your cum." he gave a small pathetic groan. He looked back to Dru, "I only want to drink your cum, master." he murmured. His voice was hesitant and unsure, but not because he didn't want to say the words to Dru, but because he was terrified that the other would see how much of a slut he really could be by those words.

Oliver was horny as well at the moment and he didn't even really care if Dru was the one to get him off, just as long as he was allowed to get off.

7 out of 10 was the score that Oliver got. It was clearly a forced confession. One that Oliver didn’t seem too sure he wanted to give. Even the kid’s moan had unconvincing. Yet, the boy’s actions contrasted from his hesitant words. Every drop had been consumed; the little bit that had ran down his chin, the cum he had gotten on his fingers, and even the cum that hadn’t quite reached Oliver’s mouth. The kid had more than willingly sucked Dru off with the hopes that he could get off too. Not to mention the raging boner he had between his legs. Mentally, he wasn’t broken yet. Physically, he was begging for anything Dru would give him.

“Keep going.” Dru commanded, as he pushed himself forward. He didn’t stop at being chest to chest with Oliver though. He pushed the boy up and then flat onto his back before Dru came down on top of him. “I like my slutty little bitches vocal. If you stop, I might think you don’t want to get off anymore.” The words were whispered. As he spoke, his hands pulled Oliver’s above his head. With one hand, he grabbed both wrists of the smaller male before he used the nails on his free hand to rake them down over the tender skin on his arm.

Dru’s breath was hot on his partner’s neck before his tongue slid out and lapped at the exposed collarbone. His tail wasn’t still either. It had slid up between his own legs and had re-wrapped itself around Oliver’s length. It wasn’t moving fast this time. It was tight, but not fast. It slowly moved up over Oliver, and then jerked back down to the base. Dru nipped at the lathered collarbone and then carefully wrapped his lips around a small area. He then sucked hard as his tail picked up the pace. Dru pulled his head back with a pop and then repeated his actions at a spot higher up on Oliver’s neck; lather, nip, suck, pop. Occasionally he would add an additional nip before he pulled himself away. When he did though, his tail would squeeze a little tighter around his slave’s shaft.

Upon arrive at Oliver’s ear, Dru started off the same way he had been working. He licked at his slaves ear starting at the lobe and working it’s way up and around. He didn’t nip though. Rather, he blew on the wet skin and then snickered. “Tonight, after the games, I’m going to fuck you till you pass out again. So enjoy your extra rest, my pet. Cum as hard as you like and rest.”

Oliver looked a bit confused when the other mentioned that he was to keep going, but he was pulled up and away from the cock. That was when Dru clarified for him, he wanted him to vocalize how much he wanted this. He tried to push the other off of him about to tell him to suck it but Dru's hands were on his wrists and the nails were scratching at his skin. He gave out a pained moan and his cock twitched with want. "fuck! Please!" he cried out, and the tongue started in.

He closed his eyes and tried to move away from the tongue, but it was no use, his body wanted this too much and he was only offering up more of his body to the dragon on top of him. At the tail he verbally lost it. "Oh, fuck, no, please, don't stop." he groaned loudly. He wanted it too much at the moment. Granted Dru's thought that he wasn't mentally broken yet was correct. He was just a slut when it came to his body. "Please, I want your cum...only, I want to cum. Please let me cum." he begged each time Dru popped off of his neck.

"Please!" he screamed by the time that Dru was at his ear, he wanted to cum so bad his body was practically humping the tail that had its firm hold on him. "G-g-games?" he asked, looking confused, before his eyes went wide when he was told he was going to pass out again. he didn't have time to think about it though, the man had given him the permission and he was cumming hard. Oliver gave out a strangled moan and felt his body spasming into the other's as he finished cumming. He closed his eyes and went limp, he was so tired. "Sl-sleep?" he asked, his word slurred.

Dru flashed a toothy grin. “You’re learning.” he chuckled and licked down Oliver’s jawline before approving the request, “You may sleep.” With that, Dru pushed himself up and off of Oliver. As he did so, he felt warmth against his stomach as his shirt came into contact with his skin. He looked down and pursed his lips slightly seeing that the kid had came all over his shirt. Thankfully, not his pants.

He looked down at Oliver and was satisfied to see the kid had gotten himself as well. Not as bad as Dru but he certainly had gotten himself. So Dru stripped his shirt off and quickly wiped off Oliver. He wasn’t pristine clean, but it was enough. With that, he climbed off the bed and threw the covers back over Oliver. “Enjoy the rest while you can.” he cooed before retreating out of the room, after making sure he looked somewhat presentable. There were no clients in house at the moment so he wasn’t too particularly worried. His goons all knew what he did anyways so if they saw him roaming around without a shirt, it was pretty obvious where he had been and what had been done.

He went about his business for the next couple of hours until about 12:30. When he had left Oliver in his room, it had been about 9. An additional 3.5 hours of sleep was plenty of extra rest. He called Marcus to his room and quickly instructed him on what he wanted before the servant headed off.

Marcus entered Oliver’s room quietly, slipping into the large closet. He picked out the lingerie that he deemed appropriate for the occasion and collected a few other objects; toys, lube, a studded collar, and a headband with cat ears attached. Once he had everything, he returned to the main room and carefully set the items down at the edge of the king sized bed. He moved around to the side when he was sure they were laid out safely. He climbed over to Oliver and lightly shook his shoulder, “Oliver,” he said softly, trying not to startle the other boy out of a dead sleep, “Oliver, Dru says it’s time for you to wake up.”

Oliver stared at the man for a few moments not believing that he actually got permission to sleep, before he all but passed out again. He didn't pay any mind to the man as he cleaned him up. He simply let himself slip away, enjoying the rest as much as possible. Soon enough he was deep into sleep, dreaming of being back home safe and sound. Instead he was in a nightmare of a situation, his mind would break eventually even he knew that, it was just when and how bad that was an unknown.

Sure enough the 3 and a half hours slipped by like nothing and Marcus was in the room waking him up. He groaned when the other touched him and turned over, "Leave me alone." he mumbled, until he heard that accursed name. He snapped awake and glared at Marcus for a second before sighing. "Okay." he said, and eyed the items that were set out. "I-" he crawled to the edge of the bed, "Cat ears and a collar? Is he fucking serious?" he asked, looking over to Marcus and shaking his head. "This man has got some serious kinks." he mumbled, "I'm not putting them on, he can force them on me." he mumbled and crossed his arms, glaring at the toys.

Then he remembered his promise. He got the extra rest if he behaved himself, he licked his lips "Does he want them on now?" he asked, looking back over to Marcus, hoping that maybe this was just a request.

Marcus watched in silence as Oliver woke up. Clearly, saying Drudwyn’s name had given Oliver a mental kick because as soon as Marcus had voiced it the boy shot up. It made him smile and he chuckled softly as he crawled across the bed to look at everything he had pulled out. It made Marcus smile even more and blush lightly as he complained about Dru’s kinks. He didn’t say anything since he had been the one that Dru originally explored some of the things with. At least until Oliver said that Dru would have to force the clothing on Oliver himself. Marcus couldn’t stop his eyes from shooting open. If Oliver wasn’t up to Dru’s expectations, Marcus would get punished. His heart hammered in his chest and he moved over to Oliver to try and voice some reason, but some thought must have resonated inside of Oliver’s head because before the other boy could say anything Oliver’s demeanour changed along with the look on his face.

Marcus stopped beside Oliver as he asked if Dru wanted them now, and Marcus’ heart slowed, hoping Oliver might not put up much of a fight. “He wants everything when he wants it. He wouldn’t have sent me if he didn’t want it as soon as possible.” He gingerly grabbed the lingerie that had been slightly covered by the sheets and held it up for Oliver to take. “He wants to play some sort of game with you in the center of it. I know I heard a couple of the guys talking about had Dru had asked them if they wanted to join. I don’t know the details though since I wasn’t invited. He asked me specifically to have you ‘equipped’ with these things though.” With that he motioned to all of the items; cat ears, lingerie with matching knee high socks that attached to the top, a crop, a vibrating bullet, an anal plug with a cat tail attached, silicone lube, a bottle of the aphrodisiac, and studded collar. “Did you want me to leave while you get ready? I still have to get the heels that he wants to you wear anyways...”

Oliver looked over to Marcus when he explained that Dru wanted everything he wants when he wants it, and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, okay." he mumbled and sighed as the other pulled out the lingerie. "I-you have got to be kidding me. He wants..." he started and then Marcus continued on with something about a game, "A game?" he asked, remembering something about a game being mentioned earlier. He licked his lips and took the lingerie from Marcus and shook his head, "Um, actually." he blushed a bit and looked at all the things that he needed to put on, "If you could help me with this, I'm not really sure how to put some of this stuff on." he explained.

He moved out of the bed and put the cat ears on first, knowing for sure how to put those on. He looked at the underwear portion of the lingerie and pulled those on, blushing as it revealed a lot more than it covered. "Oh jesus." he murmured and started to put on the top. He frowned when he wasn't really sure where to tie anything and looked over to Marcus "Help?" he asked, as he eyed the vibrating bullet and the anal plug. He grabbed the collar and pulled that on, quickly. Next were the socks when Marcus finally helped him with the top.

Oliver looked at himself in the mirror and shuddered, "God...are you serious? What the fuck up...and he wants me to wear this during a game?" he asked, looking at the lube, crop, aphrodisiac, and vibrating bullet, and anal plug. "What about the rest of this?" he asked, nodding to the things he was looking at, "I don't know what to do with the rest of this." he said.

Marcus nodded whenever Oliver said that he was going to need some help. “Just let me know whenever you do.” he said as he pushed himself off of the bed. Scurring off to the closet, he immediately went in search of the shoes that Dru prefered with the outfit. It didn’t take the errand boy too long to find them either. When he did he made his way back to the room, just in time for Oliver to ask for his help with the upper part of the lingerie. Marcus smiled, amused as Oliver struggled with the chosen outfit.

Oliver didn’t wait for Marcus to finish crossing the room before he started moving on to other things. The boy immediately put on the collar and then the socks by the time Marcus had made his way over and then had the shoes set down. He didn’t say anything as he fixed the top that had been crooked. He latched the part that went around the neck and adjusted the collar so it sat on top of the fabric; the little stone gem hanging down from underneath making it look like it was apart of the collar. He then quickly attached the top of the socks with two quick snaps before he stepped back allowing Oliver to look at himself.

The reaction was completely understandable, in Marcus’ opinion, yet it still make him giggle. “Drudwyn’s games are never just ‘games’ and it’s never NOT going to be sexual when it comes to you most likely.” Marcus said in a soft tone, still rather amused. That was when Oliver pointed out the rest of the items that he HADN’T been equipped with yet. It wiped the happy look off of Marcus’ face immediately. “Ah, well, I have to put the bullet in you and then the butt plug.” he said as he picked them up. He then looked over to Oliver and smiled sheepishly. “If you bend over I can do it.”

Oliver fidgeted slightly as the other fixed him up a bit from what he could find wrong with the ridiculous outfit. He looked at himself and then looked at a mirror, "You...god..." he mumbled and fidgeted even more when the other mention that the bullet had to be placed inside of him and then the butt plug. He frowned and licked his lips, "I-I...fine." he said and lead over to offer up his ass to the shy man. "You know, I have a feeling if you were the one to win me in that crap bet, I would be having a much less interesting life right now." he said, "And right now, that is a compliment." he added after a little while.

Once the toys were inserted into him he gave a small groan, trying to calm himself. Once he got himself under control he stood up and licked his lips, looking at himself in the mirror again. He had to admit, he looked pretty fucking hot. He sighed and looked over to Marcus, "So...what is this game going to consist of? Did he tell you?" he asked, looking over to the man, wanting to sit down for a bit but realizing that would be a bad idea at the moment. "Because if this is another betting type of game you can sure as hell be sure I'm not going to be sitting there quietly and standing for this. I've been bet on enough for the past few days for a lifetime." he said, frowning.

Marcus couldn’t help but be embarrassed for Oliver. Yes, Marcus had been through some of the same things. It was still embarrassing though. Of course, once he got into the mood of the situation and let his more...adventurous and promiscuous side out, it was fun. He couldn’t say the same for Oliver, even if he had a feeling that the other kid would actually enjoy it. So when Oliver finally submitted and bent over the bed in preparation for the toys, Marcus didn’t feel all that bad.

He grabbed up the bottle of lube and the bullet and listened to Oliver, smiling again. “I wouldn’t have won you in the first place if I had been playing. Of course, if I had, yes you would be living a much less interesting life as you said.” Marcus then opened up the lube and dabbed some onto one of his index fingers before smearing it around on the bullet. He repeated that two more times, ensure it was well lathered before he moved over to Oliver and pressed it into the other’s ass effortlessly. Then, with his middle finger he pushed it up as far as he could. As he grabbed up the plug to repeat the process, Oliver added a little something extra to his comment. Marcus didn’t say anything. He felt like he couldn’t. He had chosen to live under Dru rather than being forced into the position. So in silence he continued to lather the plug.

Once he was finished inserting the bullet and the plug, he grabbed the receiver for the bullet and stuck it down into Oliver’s stocking so the cord wouldn’t get in the way. He then stepped back and closed up the bottle of lube before looking around for something to wipe his hands on. He could always use the bedsheets, since they wouldn’t stay clean for too much longer. He became distracted whenever Oliver groaned though. He bit the inside of his lip and scurried off back to the closet where he knew there were some towels and also where he could calm the slight boner he had just gotten from dressing up his employers new play thing. During that time, Oliver had been looking himself over. So whenever Marcus emerged Oliver turned to him and question him about the games, content with having looking himself over. Marcus pursed his lips as he moved back over to the bed, picking up the crop and two bottles.

“I don’t believe it’s a betting game. Although Drudwyn enjoys betting, he normally leaves that to card games. Of course, I couldn’t say for certain. I wasn’t invited to participate so he didn’t give me any details and his door had been closed whenever he had invited the participants into his office to explain what was going to happen.” He wasn’t going to ruin the surprise for Oliver even if it had been a betting game. He had been through enough of Dru’s games to get the basic gist of what was going to happen. Especially seeing as 5 other guys had been asked to ‘play’ the game. “If you want to either grab the heels or put them on, we should get going.”

Oliver gave a weak smile to Marcus when he said that he wouldn't have one the bet. "Yeah, I get that feeling about you." he said and shook his head slightly. He was looking at the shoes when Marcus came back and sighed as the other answered his question about what kind of game it was. "Great. Sounds like so much fun." he said, rolling his eyes. He picked up the shoes and motioned towards the door, "well, let's go. Can't keep that pervert that calls himself a master waiting." he said and started to headed out of the room.

He looked over to Marcus and licked his lips, "So you aren't going to be there?" he gave a fake pout "Darn, I was hoping I would get to have some fun with you." he chuckled and smirked a bit. He had seen Marcus's need to get out of there as quickly as possible when Oliver gave that small groan. Marcus was more of his mark when he was wanting to have a good game of sex with someone. The man was clearly shy about sex, but he could see it in the man, Marcus had something locked deep down that would be a lot of fun. He chuckled again and stopped at the door before looking over to Marcus. "I suppose I'll be seeing you in the next couple of hours or so?" he asked, "Or maybe tomorrow night..." he said, winking at the other before pulling on the shoes that Dru wanted. He looked down at himself one more time and shook his head.

"I really should just walk in there completely naked." he said, smirking a bit "bet that would ruin his stupid game." he mumbled, knowing it probably would play right into his hand. He looked at Marcus for one final time before walking a bit in the shoes, trying to get used to them for a bit before nodding at the door, "Alright, let's play a game."

Back
Top Bottom