Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full House Bet (Gumdrop x Blondie)

Hearing the groaning, the wolf took it as encouragement rather than a protest. Even as Oliver struggled against the restraints he smiled taking it as encouragement. “You’re pretty active for someone who just got fucked by Dru. Guess that’s a good thing for him though.” he laughed as he pulled his penis out of Oliver’s mouth and rubbed the end against his lips. “I’ll help him tire you out this time.” With that, he moved around to Oliver’s ass and without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around Oliver’s waist, forced the smaller boy’s hips down slightly, and thrusted himself inside. Thankfully Dru’s cum was a good lubrication because the dog certainly didn’t stop and wait for his master’s fuck thing to adjust. He immediately just started fucking the ass he was offer as quickly as he could. He had no trouble doing so either like Andrew had.

Another difference was that Andrew’s, and Dru’s, cock grew to it’s full erection size and that was it, this anthro was growing in size as he humped Oliver’s ass. At the base, he was growing faster than the rest of him. It quickly became obvious that if the wolf tried to pull out, it would either be extremely painful, or it just wouldn’t come out. It was even starting to tug at Oliver’s hole as he humped. “Does it feel good to be my little bitch?” the wolf groaned, his claws digging lightly into Oliver’s hips, his breathing becoming heavy on Oliver’s back. All of a sudden though, the dog's hands left their spot and he grabbed Oliver's cheeks and started squishing them around himself. "Make....yourself...tighter." he growled, his humping slowing down for a moment with the adjustment.

Oliver watched the wolf as he moved behind him. He shook his head and made his sounds of protest again, but the other clearly didn't seem to care. As his hips were forced down he gave a yelp and yet another as the other started to fuck him at the brutal pace. He couldn't help but scream and beg for the other to stop, though it only ever came out as groans of mumbles. He struggled against the other as much as he could, but even that only seemed to encourage the other.

He gave more groans as he felt the cock growing inside of him, he had no idea it would feel so arousing. His ass was starting to try and hold the man inside of him. So when he was ordered to make himself tighter, there was no issue. He became tighter and forced the cock to become stuck inside of him. His cock started to grow itself, only moving half a hard on, as part of him didn't want this. He looked over to Andrew and felt his cheeks flush slightly, finally looking away from the man, embarrassed to be seen in this state. A wolf's cock shoved up his ass and him actually showing enjoyment of having it stuck inside of him.

Andrew smirked as Oliver turned away from his gauze. “Keep going Randy. The master’s pet seems to enjoy your cock.” He called out to encourage his co-worker, although the wolf needed so such encouragement. Watching the scene playing out in front of himself, he started to grow a semi. Seeing as no one else was really around, he reached down and started to rub his crotch through his pants. Not enough to get himself off but enough he could get some pleasure from the half hardened cock he didn’t plan on taking care of.

“Such an obedient little bitch.” Claws dug into Oliver’s tender ass before they returned to thier prior position on the slave’s hips. “A slut like you belongs with Drudwyn.” Randy,returned to the animal pace that he had originally set. He made sure he was digging himself as deeply as he could. His hips were hitting Oliver’s and his balls were slapping against Oliver’s inner thigh. His cock was finally at it’s full size and after a few minutes longer, Randy threw his head back and howled out as he released his seed into the boy he was using. His hands tightened and his claws dug into Oliver, breaking skin. Once the inital orgasum passed, Randy’s hips slowed, but didn’t stop. His length didn’t shorted either. Even though he had exploded inside of Oliver, the dog was still going. Using the master’s toy to really milk himself.

As his hips continued to move Randy occasionally spewed another jet of his seed into Oliver. The most of it had passed though. As Randy caught his breath and allowed himself to be knotted with Oliver, Marcus appeared beside Andrew. Marus’ face was tinted a light pink at the sight before him, but he hesitated for only a moment. As soon as he had gathered himself emotionally, he quickly moved forward and set down the pile of things beside the pillory. He quickly pulled a key from his pocket and with a flick of his wrist, the pillory was unlocked. Marcus didn’t wait for Oliver to gather himself though. The younger employee quickly reached down into the pile and grabbed what appeared to be a collar with prongs on the inside. Marcus quickly slipped it over the back of Oliver’s neck and then quickly clasped it in the front. With a beep and a clicking noise, Marcus pulled away. There were three sets of prongs on the collar. One of the sets was lined up on the back of Oliver’s neck while the other two were on either side of his adams apple.

Chuckling came from behind Oliver from Randy. “Looks like I’m not the only dog here.” The wolf’s hips had come to a stop and now he was just waiting for himself to shrink. He had begun running his nails down Oliver’s sides though; tickling at times while others it was painful. “Best be a good bitch and listen to your master or else you will get it.” Randy tried to pull himself out, but to no avail. He was still stuck.

"N-no! Sh-shut up!" he murmured as the other continued to fuck him up his ass. He gasped as the claws dug further into his ass and then back into his hips. "No!" he groaned as the other told him that he was perfect for his new master. He struggled against the pillory for a few moments before he lost his energy again and had to just take the cock that was being thrust into him. Soon enough he started to feel the cock moving in and out of him in his groin. When Randy finally came into him he felt his cock just stand up excited for the cum. He thought that was the end of it and gave a small sigh glad that it was finally over, but the man was still moving his hips.

Oliver tried to turn around in the pillory to see what the other was doing, but again it stopped him, though he got his answer shortly when Randy came into him again. He looked over to Marcus when he caught sight of something in the corner of his eye. He saw the key and wanted to bolt for it the moment however when he attempted to move he felt the cock stuck inside of him. Oliver looked up to Marcus as the other pressed the collar around his neck and he winced trying to figure out what the prongs were for.

He turned slightly as Randy talked to him and gave a gasp and a groan at the nails. He wanted to the other to be out of him now, not that he would have energy to do anything more. It was all he could do to keep standing on his own. He looked up to Marcus looking him in the eye "W-What do they do..." he whispered, his voice hoarse.

Marcus looked back at Randy, a scowl on his face. Obviously, the younger lad didn’t take too well to the anthro. He didn’t say anything and turned his attention back to Oliver. “It’s a shock collar. I would recommend listening to Drudwyn though.” he said as he pulled back and then picked up a solid black skirt. Randy howled seeing it and he finally was able to pull himself out of Oliver, but not without a little bit of trouble. “Randy, pick him up.” Marcus said calmly and without hesitation, Randy grabbed Oliver around the waist and hoisted him up.

Marcus glided over and quickly pulled the skirt up Oliver’s legs. Thankfully, since the boy seemed tired it didn’t take him long. Randy then put Oliver down and grabbed his wrists tightly, pressing his softened length against Oliver’s back. Marcus grabbed up some gloves, and then moved back over to Oliver and quickly slipped one on each hand with the help of Randy. Finally, Marcus reached around Oliver’s head and took off the open mouth gag. “Enjoy the break while you can, Master Dru loves gags.” he warned softly as Randy released Oliver and then finally turned his attention to putting himself away.

Oliver gulped the best he could when he was told the thing on him was a shock collar. He gave a scream as Randy pulled out of him. Somewhere in being forced to put the skirt on he had decided he was okay with Marcus. He liked the kid who seemed to be not okay with what was happening to Oliver. He couldn't blame him for not getting involved as much as possible. So he decided that he wasn't going to make it any harder on Marcus, if Marcus asked him because Dru asked Marcus, he would do it. Might as well make someone's life easier.

However, Randy he didn't like, regardless if he liked the wolf's cock. He struggled lightly against the other, too tired to really do anything. When the gloves were placed on him he chuckled a bit thinking he looked like quite a sight. When his mouth was given a break he let out a small groan. It felt good to have the gag removed. However when Randy finally let him go he collapsed, not being able to hold himself up any longer. "Well I'm sure he'll love them on me. I'm gonna give him verbal hell." he muttered as he sat there like a bean bag to tired to even try and get up. He looked at Marcus and sighed, "Where to now? Another fucking? He's gonna kill me at this rate." he chuckled. "Fucking bastard of a lover.." he cursed his ex.

Marcus was about to say something to Oliver’s ‘verbal hell’ comment before the little sex slave mumbled something about ‘fucking bastard of a lover’. That comment stopped Marcus leaving his mouth ajar and his eyebrows raised as high as they possibly could go. Marcus knew nothing about how Oliver had gotten to the house. All he knew was Oliver was here for Drudwyn and that Oliver had, in his mind, just called Dru his ‘bastard of a lover’. Marcus wasn’t the only one who took the comment the wrong way though. Randy had just finished tucking his cock away whenever Oliver said it and he immediately started laughing. Not a fake laugh, but a genuine laugh. Andrew, who hadn’t heard the comment looked to Randy perplexed. “What the hell did I just miss?”

Marcus gulped and he looked around before moving over to Oliver and hoisting him up. “THIS KID FUCKING CALLED DRU HIS LOVER!” He cackled out as he keeled over, holding his ribs. Marcus shot yet another glare over to Randy and then turned to look over to Andrew. “WHERE THE HELL DID DRU FIND THIS LITTLE FUCKER!?”

“Grab the rest of the stuff you dolt. We have to get the slave up to Dru!” he said, his own face flushing as he practically dragged Oliver off seeing as he was too physically tired to do so himself. Once they were a distance away, Marcus looked over to Oliver. “Have you and Dru actually known one another longer than today??”

Oliver looked up when Randy started laughing, also confused. He was missing something as well. When Randy explained what he had heard he rolled his eyes but didn't correct the wolf. He looked over to Marcus, and was forced to lean on him. As Marcus dragged him off, with Oliver doing his best to move, though it wasn't very helpful. "What?" he asked, looking up to Marcus "Oh...no, I was talking about my ex back there. He fucking bet me in a game that obviously he wasn't going to win." he explained and sighed. "I mean, I've seen him around at the place that my ex goes to gamble, but I never really go to know him." he explained.

"What about you?" he asked, looking around the halls they were using. "How did you get to be with the bastard?" he asked, "You don't seem the type like the wolf or him. Maybe a bit more like...um...whatever the other one's name is. Though...less so." he mumbled and closed his eyes for a moment. "I take it the sick bastard likes cross-dressers, coming from the skirt."

Marcus laughed softly. “His name is Andrew.” Marcus shifted and grabbed Oliver lower around the hips hesitating to answer as to how exactly he got here. “As far as me...I came here voluntarily. Dru isn’t as horrible as you might think. I mean...when you give into it, it becomes a lot more pleasant...if you’re into the things he’s into. Like the cross dressing.” Marcus’ face had become more tones of pink and red than his normal tan. He swallowed slightly and started hoisting Oliver up some stairs. “He’s into some interesting things by the way. Just a heads up.” Marcus said as they came to a large door. Carefully, Marcus used one of his free hands to knock on the door and then open it.

Inside, the floor was all cherry wood paneling. There was a large Egyptian styled rug in the middle of the floor and on the opposite end of the room there was a king sized bed with tan sheets. It had no footboard which was clearly meant for easier access to getting on and off though it did have a headboard. A matching cherry styled dresser was to the right of the door and to the left there was a walk in closet, that looked like it actually lead to the room next door. In the middle of the room there was a beautifully carved coffee table and a sofa which Drudwyn was lounging on. He was reading over some papers until Marcus opened the door. Irritation flashed for a moment but when he saw who Marcus was dragging along the irritation vanished and a sultry smile crept up on his lips as his eyelids lower.

“Just on time.” he said as he casually tossed the papers onto the coffee table sending them scattering. Most of them landing on the floor. “I adore the skirt Marucs. Make sure there is a matching shirt next time though. I like a little bit more than just lifting a skirt.” he added. Marcus walked across the floor holding Oliver up. Marcus used the hand he had been knocking with to reach into his pocket and pull out the controler to the shock collar that Oliver was wearing.

“Sir,” he said softly as he reached out and handed it to Dru. Dru took it gratefully and then finally took his eyes off of Oliver.

“You are dismissed Marcus. I don’t need the other items. This will do.” he shook the controler and his eyes went back to Oliver. “Just set him on the floor.”

Marcus nodded and carefully lowered Oliver to the ground, still unsure if he was physically unable to stand. Once he had set the slave down, he bowed and retreated from the room closing the doors behind him. Dru didn’t waste a moment of silence. “So would you rather blow myself and some of my other paid hands to have the evening to rest or would you prefer spending the rest of the day and night being toyed with?”

"Andrew..." he repeated and then looked over to Marcus. "Well that sounds like a load of bullshit." he rolled his eyes, "Seriously? How did you get here? And if you are serious...why the fuck would you..." he laughed when Marcus told him that Dru wasn't horrible. "I don-wait...when you give into it? You'e fucked him haven't you?" he asked, looking Marcus up and down, "No...he definitely fucked you...forced sounds more like it." he whispered and shook his head. "Like wh-" he started though was cut off by the knock to the door. He sighed and frowned as he looked around the room. He had to admit the man had good taste.

Oliver was indeed able toe support himself, but didn't mind being placed on the ground. He followed the other with his eyes and when he got to the door he sighed "Thanks Marcus." he said, giving the boy a smile before rolling his eye and looking over to Dru. "Doesn't sound like I have much of a choice, but for your information I would rather neither." he said, he slowly crawled over to the coffee table and winced before he pulled himself off. His ass begging him to lay down and stop bothering it. "I'm pretty sure you tore something Master Bastard." he said, at least he called the man master. He started to limp over to the bed, thinking it looked rather comfortable and nice to lay on. "You know, I figure if we weren't in the situation we were in. I might actually fuck you." he said, "Keep that sorry excuse of a wolf out of it though. Fucker is sick." he stated and finally let himself fall onto the bed face first.

"And how the fuck are you not sated by now?" he screamed through the bed sheets and mattress.

Such stubborn unwillingness. It made Drudwyn smile. “I didn’t ask if you didn’t want do you I asked what you would rather do.” He smirked, an amused tone filling his words. Oliver was a fun toy indeed, so far anyways. Dru watched his play thing struggle to stand up and as soon as the boy was up, he stood quickly. “Tore something? I most certainly didn’t. Randy might have with his massive shaft but I certainly didn’t.” he licked his lips and as soon as Oliver hobbled past the sofa on his way to the bed, Dru walked over to his closet and disappeared inside of it only for a moment. He emerged from the depths just as Oliver was saying that had Drudwyn not won him in a bet and forced himself onto Oliver, Oliver might have fucked him. He of course added something about his dislike of Randy which, didn’t surprise Dru. The wolf was extremely rough on any being unfortunate enough to end up under him.

Once Oliver was down on the bed, Dru started making his way over to his sore rumped Oliver. Just before Dru reached him, there was a loud muffled complain about Dru’s raging libito. Before Dru answered that though, he fingered the remote to the shock collar and hit the shock button. The dial was only on a 2 so it wasn’t enough to hurt Oliver. Just make him realized what kind of position he was still in. “I’ve had a lot of sex the past few years. It’ll take more than just a quick fuck or two to satisfy me.” he growled as he climbed on top of Oliver’s back. Dru then grabbed both of Oliver’s wrists and pulled them behind his back, right under Dru’s belly. He then pulled some handcuffs from his pants pockets and quickly locked Oliver’s hands behind his back. The dragon then leaned over Oliver and licked at the boy’s ear. “Since my little play thing clearly isn’t interested in having the evening off I’m going to spend the rest of the day showing you why I am your master.” A growled rippled from Dru’s throat when he said master.

Drudwyn then climbed off of Oliver and went over to the wall to the right of the bed the bed. There, there was an array of switches and knobs there and without looking he quickly flipped one of the switches in the middle. There was a mechanical sound and if Oliver looked, down from the ceiling a wire and a clasp lowered. “I’ll offer you one last chance to give me an answer.” Dru purred as he moved back over to Oliver, rubbing the boy’s cheeks through the skirt. “Suck off a bunch of people and have the night off or spend the night with me.”

When the shock hit his neck he gave a small yelp. It didn't hurt, but did do it's job and shocked him. He turned when he felt the man behind him and was going to struggle but his body just didn't have it in him. He turned a bit when he heard the mechanical sounds and licked his lips. He wasn't so sure about the contraption coming down from the ceiling. "How...many guys are we talking here?" he asked, trying to decide which would be better.When he felt the man's hands on his ass he gave a small groaned.

He tried to move a bit, but it wasn't working not with the handcuffs on the side. "Like are we talking two or three people, or like twenty." he said and tilted his head a bit. "And surely you can't go an entire day. How the fuck are you expecting me to go on for an entire day? I barely can deal with it now." he mumbled and tried to move away a bit, making himself crawl like an inchworm. "I don't think I can go again." he moaned as his ass protested to the movement from earlier and a little bit in the playing with his ass as well.

Dru growled as he felt Oliver trying to inch away. One of his hands slid over to Oliver’s hip and grabbed it tightly, pulling the boy back towards him. His hand groped the tender as again under the skirt, feeling the plump bottom as best he could. It was only going to keep him entertained for so long though and since the boy had been consistently talking and protesting such a ‘generous’ offer, his patience was wearing down quickly. So he grabbed the controller out of his pocket with the hand that had been groping, and pressed the shock button. “That’s not an answer.” he sighed as he ran his finger over the button, tempted. He licked his lips, thinking of something better to do with his finger.

He let the controller fall back into his pocket and he grabbed at Oliver’s ass again. This time, he wasn’t just feeling the boy up though. His finger quickly found Oliver’s entrance and started to rub it. Just slightly pushing so Dru could feel it’s tempting warmth. He didn’t need to fuck his toy again. Oh no, he wanted to toy with the little boy. Get him so worked up and bothered he begged for it. Have the slave offer up his already used ass and apologise for having let Randy use him so roughly even if he had no control over it. Dru didn’t need to fuck Oliver to get enjoyment out of it. Of course, after everything he might force the open mouth gag into Oliver’s seemingly never closing mouth and relieve himself. That would be after he had Oliver dying for it though. Unknowingly, Dru’s finger had started pressing further into his boy and his pants had once more tightened. He could always offer up the slave to his men later.

“Since you won’t make up your mind I’ve made it up for you. I’m going to have my way with you for the rest of the evening and night.” Dru had leaned onto Oliver so his mouth was on the back of Oliver’s neck as he said that. His already hardening groin pressed firmly against one of Oliver’s soft ass cheeks. Dru then leaned backwards and pulled his hand away from Oliver’s hole. The hand that had been on Oliver’s hip though grabbed at the cuffs holding the kid’s hands behind his back and yanked him up off of the bed before leading him over to the hook which he promptly attached to the handcuffs. He made his way back over to the switches on the wall and tightened the wire so it would be either painful or extremely uncomfortable for Oliver to do anything but stand. “What to do first…”

Oliver groaned when he was pulled back towards Dru. He bit his lip and tried to hold back a moan from all the attention to his ass. He gave a small groan when he finally found that blasted button again and pushed it. He closed his eyes tight "It-It is too an answer." he murmured. "It's a very valid question to making my decision." he explained as he turned to look at Dru. "What's the a-answer..." he trailed off, his cock turning to attention at the attention to his ass. He bit his lip and turned his head, trying to ignore the curious fingers.

"S-s-stop." he murmured lightly, he moved a bit so that his cock was at least hidden from view. "I-I" he stopped, hissing at the hot air from Dru's mouth on the back of his neck. He licked his lips at all the attention, "Please... I can't..." he whispered, gasping when he was yanked of the bed. "No!" he screamed, struggling until the hook started to move higher. Now he was forced to show off his hardening cock. "No, please. No more!" he screamed, trying to struggle against the chains only to scream out again in pain when his arms protested to the angle. "Please, please don't..." he looked over to Dru before licking his lips again, "Master please don't." he whispered after a little while, hoping that maybe since he used the proper way of calling Dru that maybe that would stop him.

Dru hummed from his spot by the wall and drummed his fingers just above the button that had reveal that Oliver wasn't exactly hating Dru's attention. Dru liked the fact that his toy had given in and willingingly used his proper title. It had a good ring to it coming from the boy. So his breaking the boy down was working, obviously. Since the boy was rather quickly learning. He needed to encourage the boy to continue using that term though.

Dru quickly hit one of the buttons on the panel and then pushed off the wall and casually sauntered over to his boy. He stopped standing right infront of Oliver. A hand reached out and slowly ran through the tosseled hair, ruffling it even more so. "Please stop." he mimiced, pretending to toy with the idea of stopping. His free hand reached into his pocket and withdrew the keys to the handcuffs that were ackwardly holding the boy up. He fingered them carefully and then reached over and uncuffed just one hand. Dru carefully pulled both of oliver's hands above his head and as he did that, the chain didn't slacken. The wire that was holding Oliver's still cuffed hand automatially adjusted to the new height. "I'll adjust your posistion but I won't stop." Dru whispered before he recuffed Oliver's free hand.

So now, the boy was standing straight up, his shaft really showing off copared to the posistion he had been in before. "I"ll give you some time off tonight for being good and calling me master though." he purred as he leaned down and ran his nose over Oliver's tender shoulder and up to the kid's ear. The dragon's tail had slipped around his body and was now, carefully groping his play thing's balls. "I want to play with you still." he sighed out into Oliver's ear, his hands finally joining the party again. "And don't keep asking me to stop because I won't and you don't want to agrivate your master when I'm being SO generous, do you?"

(Sorry for the splling mistakes. I'm doing this from my tablet which doesn't check it for mistakes not to mention it's late.)

Oliver's eyes were red with the tears that had started flowing from the angle. He looked up at Dru, his eyes almost pleading that the other indeed stop. When Dru uncuffed on of his hands he thought his heart was going to pop right out of his chest. It had worked? He could of hugged the man, at lest until his hand was cuffed again so now he was standing, fully aroused and fully visible. Oliver opened his mouth to protest, but then Dru made his offer. He shut his mouth immediately. At least he had worked it down to some time off, better than nothing.

His legs didn't seem to think so, as they were already shaking, his hands grabbed onto the wire, hoping that he could take some of the weight off of them. However when he felt that nose run up his shoulder and to his ear he shivered, giving a light moan. Oliver looked down at his balls being played with the tail and his eyes went wide, "That things fucking..." he trailed off and groaned, his cock giving a small twitch at the tail playing with him. When Dru's hands started to play with his body he gave another shiver and a small moan, shaking his head "N-no." he whispered, answering his master's question. He gave small shallow breaths as Dru continued to play with his body.

Oliver was already twitching and reacting to every touch and he hated that his body had been conditioned to do so. "C-Can I make a request?" he asked, pleading inside that if he kept the dragon happy that maybe he would get even more of a break. "I can't take much more... I won't ask you to stop anymore, but please just keep in mind that my body can't p-please.... please you much more." he whispered, his voice getting smaller and smaller, not liking the idea of submitting in such a way. "master." he said towards the end, though more as an after thought.

In less than a day, the boy he had won in a game of poker had practically submitted. It had been far too easy to teach him his place. He had been such an easy horse to break. It enthralled Dru. To have found such a willing participant physically yet still watch him mentally squirm under his own weakness. It caused Dru's tail to coil tighter around Oliver's sack and his hands to slide up the soft, fleshy sides. HIs breathing even wavered as a hand slid around Oliver's body but was stopped by 'a request'.

It made him chuckle. The hand hovering in front of Oliver continued it's movement and landed on the smaller shaft. Dru then pressed his chest to Oliver's back and he leaned forward licking up the underside of the toy's jaw. "I want to push you over that edge." he growled, his tail squeezing even tighter. "I'm going to watch you pass out from exhaustion over and over again until you can keep up with me and give me what I want." Dru's second hand slid down from Oliver's hip to the fleshy ass under him and without thinking he smacked it. "I'll play with you," Dru smacked Oliver's ass again,"figure out what you like." Dru pulled his head back and pressed his nose to Oliver's shoulder and nipped carefully with his sharp teeth.

Again, he smacked Oliver. The thrid time, his hand remained on Oliver's rear before it slid over to his hole and then slowly started to prod at it again. "I'll engrain myself in here so no one else will do it sufficently again." He slipped a finger into Oliver at that moment before firmly grabbing Oliver's dick and starting to move his hand over his toy. "Don't cum until I say so."

Oliver let out a moan at Dru's tail tightened around him. He couldn't help hit, his body was loving the attention, not to mention Dru was finding all of his weak points. The idea of that tail being able to move in the way that Dru wanted it to gave him to many ideas, all hotter than the one before it. He licked his lips, looking down at the hand that was moving to his front. He watched it as it landed on him and pulsed that Dru's answer to his request.

He wanted to curse his body over and over again as Dru continued talking, but that was one of his weak points. Being told exactly what the other was going to do to him. He gave a groan at the thought of passing out from sex only to continued to be used. He gave a startled yelp at being spanked. "N-No!" he screamed again when the other smacked him again, he wasn't really sure what he was protesting, but it just came out. He shivered at the nip, licking his lips. Again he was smacked and again he gave a startled yelp, mixed with a moan. When the finger started to prob him he felt his ass move back slightly. "p-please." he whispered, just under his breath, praying that Dru hadn't heard him.

The finger being stuck into him and Oliver being told not to cum made him lose it. He gave a groan and struggled to keep his hips in the same place, so that he wasn't fucking himself on Dru's fingers. "P-please...no..." he murmured, verbally struggling with his own body. His cock already starting to leak.

The boy beneath him was quivering from possibly exhaustion and strained muscles. His diminishing lack of self control and his increased desire for what Dru was giving him was eroding away that confident, cocky attitude that had been so prominent earlier in the day. Dru loved watching his little toys give it. He especially loved hearing the small, begging words that Oliver was whispering to himself in a futile effort to reclaim his body.

Dru nipped at the bottom of Oliver’s neck again, a little harder this time. Allowing his teeth to draw red lines across the pale skin. On the verge of breaking through. “Your slut is showing through.” he said softly into Oliver’s ear as he started pumping his finger in and out of the abused ass. “Funny how you talked so much shit about not giving in and here you are a SECOND time today, practically begging for more.” His hand started moving a little faster over the shaft and his tail released the kid’s sack before tightly coiling around the base to help Oliver resist cumming before told to. “So tell me,” Dru quickly slid a second finger into the quickly loosening ass, “do you still want me to leave you alone?”

The coiled tail started to slide back and forth over Oliver, working against Dru’s hand. Oliver’s precum became useful as Dru worked his hand faster so he rubbed the palm of his hand against Oliver’s head, smearing the skin with the lubrication before returning it to the boy’s length. “Is that still what you want?” He was toying with Oliver now. Of course, when wasn’t he toying with the kid.

Oliver shook his head as the other started to nibble along his neck. "I-it is not." he murmured, though it only showed more as his body moved towards the finger, giving up on not fucking itself on Dru's body. "I-I am not begging for it." he protested. Well, at least he wasn't verbally. Mentally either, only his body was begging for the touching and teasing and toying. He gave a groan when the other wrapped his tail over Oliver's base.

He gave yet another groan at the words as another finger was pushed into his ass. "Y-y-" he started to say, but Dru moved his hand even faster as he lubricated the younger man's cock. "fuck..." he murmured, an accidental slip of the tongue. His body was hot and wanting as the other continued to play with him. He struggled slightly against the bonds that were keeping him standing. He licked his lips, "no..." he whispered finally, his cock begging for it. "fuck, god damn, I can't take this any more!" he groaned, his back arching into the strokes, "Cum, I wanna cum." he said, his voice becoming weaker by the second.

“That’s a start,” the smirk on his face could be heard in the smugness of his words. “I want to hear a little bit more.” Dru licked at the back of Oliver’s neck and with that, he withdrew his fingers from the small ass. At the same time, the tail released the cock it was holding and quickly moved back to Oliver’s ass and slid right into it. His hand even slowed because he didn’t want Oliver to cum just yet. Oh no, he wanted the boy to scream for it before he would get his fuck thing off.

“You want me to fuck you, hard. Your body’s begging for it.” Dru squeezed Oliver’s cock and he pushed a little bit more of his tail into Oliver. His free hand then suddenly came down onto his toy’s ass again and again. “I’ll even let you cum before I fuck you. I’ll make sure you cum twice before I even start to think of letting you alone.” Smack. “Or maybe you’d like me to continue fucking you even after you’ve passed out. I heard you moan when I said I’ll see you pass out you dirty little skank. You’re mind might be screaming ‘no’ but you’re body is betraying you.” Dru was breathing heavily on Oliver’s ear as he spoke and his hand came down again. Dru leaned forward and nipped Oliver’s ear, this time slightly cutting the boy. His tail had started pushing in and out, slowly forcing a little bit more in each time. His hand had continued a slow movement back and forth over the excited shaft, causing the precum to slowly dry out.

Oliver gave a groan when the fingers were pulled from his ass and then the tail. He thought this was it it was going to be over, but clearly Dru had other plans if the tail that was being shoved up his ass was any sign. He cried out when the tail was being shoved up his ass and yet again his cock was weeping for a release. "fuck..." he murmured.

Oliver shook his head at each question or accusation. He screamed as the other smacked him. Another groan was let out at the idea of Dru still fucking him, though it was strangled, trying to hide the fact that he probably would have liked it. There was no way of arguing with the man that was pressing his tail further and further up his ass. Oliver's body was wanting it all, everything that Dru wanted to give him. He closed his eyes and hissed at the nip that bit into his skin. "Oh fuck... fuck please let me cum." he groaned, the slowness of the hand driving him crazy. "I don't care if you fuck me! Just god please, fucking let me cum." he started to moan, he felt his body trying to push back on the tail, wanting more of it.

Dru observed the boy writhe under the attention and accusations. He was trying so badly to hide his moans and hold himself back from pushing his body towards Dru’s. At least until the boy started doing so again. He pushed his ass back, further pushing Dru’s tail into his rear. “I love it when you beg.” he growled softly before he pulled most of his tail out besides just the tip. With that little bit left, he pulled upwards on the opening. The hand that had been abusing Oliver’s cheeks then reached down and from behind a zip could be heard before the sound of cloth falling in on itself. Dru’s other hand had continued to lightly caress Oliver’s length, keeping the boy’s desires alive.

Suddenly, something cold was pressed into Oliver. It was long and thin. Not as cold as glass though, so a plastic. A cold liquid was suddenly ejected from the tube. Dru’s hand started to work a little faster over Oliver as the syringe was pulled out and tossed aside or dropped before being replaced by a warm, thick head. “Scream about how wonderful your master is when I fuck you and I’ll give you what you want. I’ll fuck you till you pass out from bliss.” Dru lightly pushed just the tip into the tempting hole but held himself back as his hand continued, ensure it wasn’t fast enough to get Oliver off though.

Oliver groaned at the tail being pulled out of him. "fuck...no." he murmured and shook his head, "please...I want..." he stopped himself and gasped when he heard the zipper. He tried to turn a bit to see what the other was doing, even though he had a pretty good idea. He frowned a bit until he felt the plastic thing be pressed into his ass, "Wh-what are you doing!" he gasped, feeling what he assumed was lube being shoved into his ass.

Now a new sensation was next to his ass. "Y-you said that you would let me cum before fucking me." he screamed, his mind only focused on one thing at the moment and that was pleasure. He arched slightly again at the tip trying to push inside of him. Oliver groaned as the hand just barely messed with him. "Please, please let me cum." he groaned as he tried to push back. "I want to cum." he whispered.

“You’ll cum don’t worry.” Dru cooed softly as he leaned forward and nipped at the ear opposite to the one he had slightly bit open. This time he didn’t break the skin though. “I just want to be inside you before I do.” he chuckled and with that, his hand firmly wrapped around the boy’s cock and thrust his length deeply inside of the ass before him. The free hand went to Oliver’s waist and tilted his hips as he pushed himself just slightly deeper. “You still have to wait till I say you can cum.” he said, mainly to see if Oliver would say anything about it.

His hand started moving over Oliver’s length again, not teasing this time. How badly Dru wanted to start pounding himself into his toy. He knew he had to keep his word at least once though. So he held the kid’s ass firmly pressed to his groin and focused his on his hand, and tail. His tail snaked it’s way back around not only Oliver’s balls but also the base of his cock; squeezing and moving to help Oliver cum. “You can cum when you’re ready.” he groaned, as he lightly pulled himself out of Oliver and thrusted back in. More than ready to fuck the boy.

Back
Top Bottom