Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Older Man/Younger Woman [F seeking M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

grapejuice

Meteorite
“Do you have a man who cares for you? An older man?”

*Just FYI, I will play with male characters aged 40-65, with or without gray hair. I think I made it sound as if that was a requirement. It is not. Sorry!

Give me a silver fox in a suit, salt and pepper or all the way gray, and I will be yours forever. I mean it. I love me a fit, attractive, older man; especially when paired with a younger woman. This brings me to exactly what I am looking for: roleplays involving the pairing up of an older man with a younger woman. He can be married or not, though I love the added element of adultery.

Pairings

Politician (Congressman, Vice President, etc.) x Staffer/Assistant
Professor x Student or Teacher’s Aide
Boyfriend's Father x Son's Girlfriend
Married Man x Young Neighbor
Rich Man x Housekeeper
Boss x Employee
CEO x Intern

Fandoms

Tywin Lannister x Sansa Stark
Severus Snape x Hermione Granger
Severus Snape x Original Character
Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin x Belle

Plots

Pinecrest Lodge & Conference Center
Boss x Assitant

When a company schedules a week-long visit to a team building resort, a boss takes along his trusty assistant. He’ll need her help while working out of the office, though he’d never admit to how lost he’d be without her. Not being a part of the leadership team, his assistant is encouraged to enjoy herself while the others participate in various team building exercises. She’s taking a working vacation, of sorts; and it doesn’t hurt that the entire trip is paid for. When her boss gets involved in a little drinking game with the rest of leadership, she’s the one that hauls him back to his room. Her boss says a few things that he never would if he was sober, and their working relationship is left forever changed.

Fraternizing With The Help
Powerful Married Man x Live-in Housekeeper
Can include: hesitation, guilt, threat of blackmail from outside sources (rival politician, maybe?), jealousy

He’s a powerful man, high up in the government. But he’s just like any other man while home. He wants to kick off his shoes, have a neat scotch, and unwind. The kids are fed, washed, and in bed, all thanks to their new housekeeper. His wife is just as busy as he is, always working late, and it isn’t like they don’t have the money to afford such things. Their housekeeper is a sweet girl, a little inexperienced in the field, but a hard worker - and she came with an excellent recommendation. He feels he should probably get to know her better; his children do spend their entire day with her, after all. What happens when the desire to become acquainted with the help turns into something so much more?

Two Doors Down
Married Man x Young Neighbor

The sight of a moving truck two doors down confirms that the long empty home has been sold. With his wife all too concerned about behaving with the utmost propriety, she drags him along to meet their new neighbor, who happens to be a friendly young woman. He’s tempted to strangle his wife when she offers his assistance with fixing up any minor things around the house, but finds that he might not mind spending a little extra time with their new neighbor.

My Sin, My Soul.
Widower x Son's Girlfriend

He worked hard to get to where he is today. He took over the broken, poor excuse of a family business at a young age and molded it into its now existing major corporation, esteemed by all. Their name was nothing more than a burnt out piece of coal, and with his hands he formed the sparkling diamond it is today. Their name is everything, his legacy. And he will let nothing ruin it. His children fall short of his expectations, but he does his best to clean up their messes. His daughter married a drunk, and his son is a misogynistic, spoiled brat. He blames himself; when his wife died in childbirth so many years ago, he didn't have the strength to be the father he needed to be. He dove headfirst into his work, and allowed his children to be raised by one nanny after another. He is a lonely, serious, powerful man.

She is the young girlfriend of his son. A few years his son's junior, she has a good life ahead of her (besides her horrible taste in men, as far as he can tell) and recently started a prestigious college program in the fall. He can tell she isn't happy in their relationship; he figures her smart enough to leave, and can't fathom why she stays. She comes from a wealthy family, so he knows she isn't interested in his son for the money. When the two get into an argument at the family estate, his son hits the girl before fleeing in his shiny, new sportscar. The father finds her nursing a swollen lip in his study, tears threatening to fall. A part of him knows he can't let something like this get out, it would be bad publicity. But the other part of him feels bad for her, and, uncharacteristically, he attempts to comfort the girl. This is where our story begins.

Below are some examples of men I would enjoy playing against.

Alan Rickman
Charles Dance
Jeremy Irons
Jason Isaacs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom