Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Looking for incest or kinky pairings, 50/50 story/smut, online for next 9 hours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

borednorthwest

Meteorite
UPDATE:
Created an F-List here.
Hopefully that gives you a better idea of what I'm up to RP. My No column isn't definitively no I'm just not really interested in that stuff personally. If you can make one of those interesting though I'm all ears.

Otherwise my Maybe column is fair play I just don't prefer stories dominated by those.

UPDATED:

I'm a 27 year old guy from the Northwest and I've been into erotic literature for a while and it's evolved into roleplay and writing stories.

I'm interested in finding older women - mature so to speak - to roleplay with.

You don't have to be older. Honestly I'm open to anyone who wants to RP male or female. With males we'll have to workout interesting plots that might mean different roles and playing different genders.

But mostly, women, PM me if you'd like to play.

I'm okay with PM or skype(text only) - I'm not super concerned with length. I'd appreciate you being at least literate and capable of at least 5 sentences. Shorter is fine if it matches the pace of the RP or chat and longer if you feel you need the time and detail. I'm all about matching the other writer.

We can make it a long term RP'd experience or we can keep it to short RP's possibly working through a few scenarios in handfuls of PM's. I'm up for both. Willing to spend the time developing the RP long term or just short stories.

If 3rd person or narrative is your preferred we can do that but I'd also maybe like to try someone for some first person back and forth. RP some specific scenes in the first person maybe while narrating the larger story in 3rd. I do like there to be story and not just smut. But smutty stories are fun.

Fetishes:
Incest
-Mom/Son (This would be a fun one to start with. All sorts of plot lines. Would love to hear your fantasies of mom and son as I've had mine for a while and would love some fresh ideas!)
-Aunt/Nephew
-Mom/Son/Aunt
-Gma/Mom/Son(Younger family overall of course, no golden oldies)
-Bi-MMF Mom/Dad/Son, Mom/Son/Brother(Willing to explore this. The Mom would be there to motivate the story and development of something between the Dad and son.)
Impregnation/Breeding(Familial or strangers or close friends)
Time Morphing(Ability to freeze time for everyone but people holding a special device. All sorts of fun ideas when you can't get caught doing anything.)
Genitals transformation to different species
Piss(I'm okay with it if you are)

Not really any don'ts for me. I'm willing to go as kink/dark as you are.

I just really like exploring the taboo with another mind instead of just reading through and processing single author stories or captions.

Edit;
A current longer term RP I'm working through with someone involves a mother and son who go on a cross country RV trip. They're alone together to bond after a few years of living on opposite sides of the country after the Father died. The trip is to last the whole summer but with the Son looking more and more like his Father, the mother getting lonelier and more sexually depraved, and the cramped space of the RV making it hard for them to not see or hear eachother naked or taking care of themselves there's no doubt Mom will be pregnant by the end of the trip.

RE: [M4F] Looking for Mom for incest roleplay

Camping: We're going on a mom/son camping trip to bond during the summer break after my first year of college. A week in the woods away from everything. No private showers. No toilets. I brought a bottle of whiskey for the trip and a flask of vodka in the first aid kit. Who knew how much we'd bond.

Road trip: After a few years apart a mother and son find themselves in an RV driving cross country. Close quarters and some nights of drinking and chatting.

Also interested in bi-mmf rp with mom/dad/son or mom/sons

RE: [M4F] 27M RP Request, no fetish limits, incest preferred - Updated

bump for update

I'll be around till about 1am PST tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom