Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's cottage (with celebstars)

His words frightened her to the core and she could see how her mother didn't like him or trust him. Shaking uncontrollably, she didn't want to see how rough he could actually be although unknown to her she would later on. Lifting her hands up from her legs she peeled her bikini top down her arms and then untied it at the back before it dropped loosely on to the bed sheets. With her knees up to her chest, they covered her bare pale flesh, hiding her medium sized pink areola's from view.

"Daddy please don't." Emma said softly.

celebstars said:
His words frightened her to the core and she could see how her mother didn't like him or trust him. Shaking uncontrollably, she didn't want to see how rough he could actually be although unknown to her she would later on. Lifting her hands up from her legs she peeled her bikini top down her arms and then untied it at the back before it dropped loosely on to the bed sheets. With her knees up to her chest, they covered her bare pale flesh, hiding her medium sized pink areola's from view.

"Daddy please don't." Emma said softly.

Watching with a unknown lust in his eyes, Robert chuckled as his daughter untied her bikini top and dropped it to the bed with a plea. Still holding the fluffy towel in his huge hand, he mocked the young topless girl while stepping even closer to her bedside ... "That's not so bad is it honey?" as he casually rubbed the towel across her damp blonde hair and over her shoulders, all the time with his eyes fixed upon the soft bare breasts he was about to force her to reveal.

"Now lower your knees and let Daddy have a good look at you" he said playfully smacking her tightly clenched knees from her breasts. As his cock responded to the arousing scene acting out before him, he forced his huge hand between her raised knees and the soft breasts he longed to see, and pushed her knees from her chest. "Ahhh ... Look so good honey..." His voice trailed off as he held a huge hand across her now extended thighs and slowly rubbed the drops of moisture from her bare breasts with the towel. With great attention paid to each perfect bare breast, Robert stood in complete command now of his young daughter, and intended to take full advantage of the situation.

"I think it is time for you to dry me off ... What do you say? " Handing her the towel and tugging his wet boxer shorts off his hips to reveal his thick cock at full attention., he moved his hips toward his daughter and firmly whispered ..." Want to help Daddy get dry."

Looking at her pale shoulder and the strap, she saw it fall down her arm , making the bikini top come loose. Taking a glance at the door, it was shut, but she figured it wouldn't take long to open and run out. It would just be a case of if she could outrun him down the dirt path where her mother drove her.

Realising she was day dreaming as she looked at the door, she slowly looked back to her father in the hope he wouldn't notice.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" slapping the young girl's face while tugging the towel back into his huge hands. "Fucking lil bitch ... I'll teach you a lesson" he shouted while grabbing her pale shoulders and shoving her to the bed with disgust. Quickly wrapping the towel around her wrists now firmly behind her back, Daddy pushed her onto her back and straddled her feet while pawing at the thin damp fabric barely covering her young pussy. He could make out the soft folds of her shaven pussy slit with his eyes as he pulled the fabric tighter.. then ripped it open to reveal it. "Look good enough to eat baby" Daddy muttered while roughly fingering his daughter's pussy and tugging aside the ripped bikini bottom.

"Agh!" She moaned, feeling the slap across her cheek which was hard and made her skin sting. His hands pushed her back hard on to her bed, pinning her down so she couldn't get up. The towel wrapped around her wrists stopped her from using her limbs to attack him o try to get him off. Pinned underneath him as he straddled her, Emma was scared for her life. Ash e roughly fingered her pussy, she moaned in disgust and pain.

celebstars said:
"Agh!" She moaned, feeling the slap across her cheek which was hard and made her skin sting. His hands pushed her back hard on to her bed, pinning her down so she couldn't get up. The towel wrapped around her wrists stopped her from using her limbs to attack him o try to get him off. Pinned underneath him as he straddled her, Emma was scared for her life. Ash e roughly fingered her pussy, she moaned in disgust and pain.

"You little cock-teaser .... I'll show you how I deal with girls like you!" Robert shouted as he roughly fingered his daughter's pussy. Straddling her feet as he delivered a stinging blow to her bare breasts, his cock was responding to the naked girl underneath him. The fact that it was his own daughter was lost in his blind lust as he leaned forward in an attempt to kiss her pouting lips.

Robert shoved his dry fat finger as far into his young daughter's bald pussy as he could, savouring the tightness of her virgin pussy. "GAWD baby...you are so fucking tight up here" he muttered while sloppily kissing her cheeks and lips despite her turned face. "You should have just let me dry you off slowly baby ... I could've prepared you better for this time we're going to spend alone .. just you and I." Twisting his finger in her virgin pussy only made him hunger with desire for his daughter that lay naked but unwilling beneath him.

Another hard slap was delivered to her bare tits as her Dad crudely thumbed her clit while fingering her stretching pussy. "Gonna open you up a bit baby before I fuck you like the toy you are" Robert muttered as he worked over his daughter then picked her feet up and placed them over his broad shoulders. Moving between her spread thighs now, he jammed his thick cock meat between her spread pink pussy lips and gripped her hips in an attempt to hold her still, then pressed his throbbing cock deeply into his daughter's ripe virgin pussy.

Back
Top Bottom