Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's cottage (with celebstars)

olderstud52

Super-Earth
Friday morning dawned bright and clear at the lakeside cottage that Robert owned as his get-away haven. After his wife had left him for another man some years ago, he had struggled to maintain this place and keep up with the child support payments demanded by his wife,but it was well worth it. Not far from the nearby town, but remote enough to provide quiet uninterrupted down-time from the hectic life in the city.

Normally arriving at the cottage on Friday night after work, Robert had taken the day off to prepare the rustic cabin for a special guest. His divorced wife normally had custody of their teen daughter, and was extremely possessive when it came to sharing her time, but had relented when her daughter graduated from high school with one simple request. A phone message left on my answering machine simply stated "Your daughter has a request .. a weekend at your cabin at the lake to let off some steam. BUT you have to be there ... and YOU have to keep her safe... UNDERSTAND?"

There was no mistaking the tone in the recorded message, and Robert had a day to tidy up the cabin in preparation for the week-end. With the exception of posted pics on FaceBook, he had not seen his daughter in person for months now, and felt that is was a good time to catch-up with her one-on-one. As the cabin slowly regained some semblance of cleanliness, Robert set out fresh towels in the shower room and made a bed up in the spare room then headed out to chop some firewood for the evenings if it got cool. With the fridge stocked with food and the liquor cabinet full, he wandered down to the beach to await the arrival of his daughter.

Emma was driving along the dirt path in the car beside her mother. "Yes mom!" She said, turning to her as the woman was lecturing her on what her father was really like. "I get it! You hate him, but I don't, I haven't seen him in a few months and I want to come here it will be nice." Shaking her head, she leant her head against the window on the passenger side and gazed at the wooded forest which surrounded this place. Passing a few cottages on the way, they seemed to be far enough in distance to be called secluded. Right at the end near the beached area was her father waiting for her. "Dad!" Emma said, getting out of the car before it had even stopped, much to the annoyance of Tracey, her mother.

As Emma ran, she nearly attacked her Dad with the force she used. Her arms wrapped around her neck and her feet lifted up in to the air. "I have missed you so much. The blonde blue eyed girl was wearing a white shirt with a blue vest over the top and a mini black denim skirt. A couple of friendship bracelets were around her right arm and they rattled near his ear as she hugged him tightly once more.

"Come and get your bags!" Tracey shouted, not letting the pair bond just yet. "She has been in a mood all day" Emma whispered.

celebstars said:
Emma was driving along the dirt path in the car beside her mother. "Yes mom!" She said, turning to her as the woman was lecturing her on what her father was really like. "I get it! You hate him, but I don't, I haven't seen him in a few months and I want to come here it will be nice." Shaking her head, she leant her head against the window on the passenger side and gazed at the wooded forest which surrounded this place. Passing a few cottages on the way, they seemed to be far enough in distance to be called secluded. Right at the end near the beached area was her father waiting for her. "Dad!" Emma said, getting out of the car before it had even stopped, much to the annoyance of Tracey, her mother.

As Emma ran, she nearly attacked her Dad with the force she used. Her arms wrapped around her neck and her feet lifted up in to the air. "I have missed you so much. The blonde blue eyed girl was wearing a white shirt with a blue vest over the top and a mini black denim skirt. A couple of friendship bracelets were around her right arm and they rattled near his ear as she hugged him tightly once more.

"Come and get your bags!" Tracey shouted, not letting the pair bond just yet. "She has been in a mood all day" Emma whispered.

Surprised at your enthusiasm upon seeing your Father, Robert nonetheless appreciated your warm forceful embrace, noting the glare from his ex-wife through the car window as she stopped short of the grass. "Honey" he exclaimed while returning the hug, feeling a certain warmth radiate through her arms ... "so glad you wanted to join me here for the weekend." Playfully patting her cute bum before breaking off the embrace, Robert stated the obvious ... "We better fetch your bags before Godzilla changes her mind" and strode towards the fancy car.

Robert extended his huge hand in a gesture of good-will towards Tracey, glancing over her well-manicured nails and impeccable clothes as he lifted his daughter's bags from the boot of the estate wagon. "I see that the new guy can afford to keep you in the style you were always looking for" the disdain dripping from his words as he cast an evil eye towards Tracey.

"I'm glad you gave us this chance to bond up here ... it is what she wanted" Robert muttered while taking the bags to the cabin steps and sneaking a quick peek at his young daughter. "My how she has grown up" he thought while gazing up and down the teen's nubile body, imagining her in a swim suit, even topless perhaps. "Hope you brought a swim suit with you ... just look at this beach" he remarked while returning to sling a muscular arm around his daughter's shoulder to pull her tightly. "I'll let you get back home before nightfall .... wouldn't want the jerk wondering if you stayed here with us!" Robert called out and waved.

Watching Tracey drive away, Robert let his arm slide down to his daughter's hip and pulled her tight to him, planting a kiss on her cheek as they strode towards the cabin steps. "I'm looking forward to our time together this weekend honey" he whispered in her ear, the teen having with no clue as to his full meaning ... his lustful intent.

Emma laughed when he called her mother Godzilla, she took it lightly, knowing he was joking, or so she thought. Going towards the car and to the trunk, the blonde beauty started to pick up her bags. She brought more than enough, it looked as though she was staying for the week not the weekend.

Looking up ahead, the girl saw her parents talking so kept her head down. She didn't want to hear anything just in case they argued. Diving her hand in to the pocket on her skirt, Emma took some headphones out and placed them in to her ears. Taking her bags and leaving some for her father she walked towards the cabin and waited.

"I have brought a swim suit, I have two bikinis" she smiled as he came to her and her mother drove off. As they were in front of the door to the cabin Emma felt him bring her closer to him by her hip before kissing her soft gentle cheek. Her big blue eyes matched her blonde hair well and they lit up as she felt his love. "I am to Daddy."

Walking in to the home she dropped her bags in the corridor before going to the living room and just slouching on the couch. "That journey killed me." She said openly in a moan.

celebstars said:
Emma laughed when he called her mother Godzilla, she took it lightly, knowing he was joking, or so she thought. Going towards the car and to the trunk, the blonde beauty started to pick up her bags. She brought more than enough, it looked as though she was staying for the week not the weekend.

Looking up ahead, the girl saw her parents talking so kept her head down. She didn't want to hear anything just in case they argued. Diving her hand in to the pocket on her skirt, Emma took some headphones out and placed them in to her ears. Taking her bags and leaving some for her father she walked towards the cabin and waited.

"I have brought a swim suit, I have two bikinis" she smiled as he came to her and her mother drove off. As they were in front of the door to the cabin Emma felt him bring her closer to him by her hip before kissing her soft gentle cheek. Her big blue eyes matched her blonde hair well and they lit up as she felt his love. "I am to Daddy."

Walking in to the home she dropped her bags in the corridor before going to the living room and just slouching on the couch. "That journey killed me." She said openly in a moan.

"Travelling anywhere with that bitch would be torture!" Robert confessed while putting the bags in the spare bedroom and returning to the living room. Casting a look over the sexy body of his slouching daughter, and sneaking a peek up under the short black mini denim skirt, he then strode to the kitchen to prepare some snacks. "I imagine you're hungry after the drive...can I get you something to eat?"

Preparing a simple meal from his stock, and bringing both plates back to the small living room, Robert handed one to his daughter and then sat opposite her in the easy chair to catch up a bit on her life. "What's been happening in your life these past months Emma? Your Mom tells me nothing about you ... I have to see pictures of you on her FaceBook page to even see how you have grown up!"

With a mouthful of his hastily prepared dinner and his eyes roaming up and down the lounging teen body of his daughter, he listened intently to the ramblings of the past few months, taking in the details as she revealed them. "I'm glad that you brought some swim suits...the water here is great for midnight dips" Robert offers while clearing the dishes.

"I've got lots of food in the fridge here, and the liquor cabinet is stocked, but your Mom has probably told you to behave yourself, hasn't she?" Robert questioned his daughter as he collected the empty plates and set them on the kitchen counter. "Perhaps you should unpack all those bags that you brought, or just get out your bikinis ...they are all you really need up here... no one to see you but me!"

"I'll have a sandwich please" Emma said before sitting up and resting her elbow on the arm of the chair. When he returned, she took the plate from him and admired his work, opening up the pieces of bread to find some ham inside. Putting it all back together again the girl lifted the meal to her mouth and used her teeth to cut away the food.

"Past few months? Nothing, just been studying really hard to make sure I passed my tests. I'm sorry Mom didn't tell you much or anything. She says your a band person Dad but I don't believe her. She never will tell me why you guys broke up."

"You are?" Emma went on about him mentioning the swim suits. "Midnight dips? Isn't it dark out there though? How do you see?"

"Mmmm food!" She laughed before he mentioned liquor. "I don't really drink Daddy if I am honest....and yeah Mom did say not to." Giving him her plate back she walked in to the kitchen with him. "Yeah ok I'll go unpack" Emma then laughed. "I'm not spending all my days in a bikini!"

"That's a pity then ... you'd look great in it, I'm sure" Dad said as he flicked the dish towel at his daughter's sassy ass while she walked away to her room. "I'm glad you don't think that I'm a bad person Emma" her Dad spoke to her while passing her closed bedroom door "I just didn't have enough money to keep her happy!" he added through the closed door.

"I am surprised that you haven't had a drink or two by now!" as Robert poured himself a Rum and Coke over ice and settled into the comfy couch to await his daughter's return to the living room. He picked up the day-old newspaper that he hadn't read yet and put his feet up on the coffee table to try to complete the cross-word puzzle.

Raising his voice to allow his daughter to hear in her bedroom " You would be surprised how much you can see out in the water at midnight ...your eyes adjust pretty quickly ... and the moon-light highlights the surface of the water when you swim." Robert was looking forward to seeing his nubile daughter in a bikini, and even less if he could swing it during the short week-end.

Finishing his first drink of the evening, he had to admit that he perhaps drank a bit too much while alone at his cottage, but that didn't stop him from rising to his feet to mix up another stiff drink while calling out to his daughter ..."Sure you wouldn't want to try a 'girlie' drink to help you settle from the long drive with your Mom? I know she drove me to drink!" Robert blurted out while leaving the kitchen with his fresh drink.

Emma was in her room looking at the cases of clothing and the fact she had to unpack made her feel tired. The thought of it was just to much and she remembered her father saying she could just stay in her bikinis since she was there. Undressing herself, Emma was naked, with nothing more than ball of pubic hair above her slit acting as clothing. Finding a black bikini she placed it on and walked out to her father. Her bottoms showed off her ass cheeks and the top showed just how perky she was. Her long blonde hair was waving from side to side as she stepped out and showed her Dad.

"What do you think?" She said, putting her arms in the air like she was modelling it for him. Her pale skin stood out against the black material of the clothing.

"Ok, I have that girlie drink you were talking about. I don't like you talking bad about her though, can you stop that?" Emma said.

Robert sat lounging on the couch in the living room as he sipped his second rum and Coke of the evening and pondered the weekend ahead. He knew that it would be awkward passing the time with his nubile daughter but he looked forward to catching up on her life the past few months. He made a mental note not to talk bad about his ex-wife in his daughter's presence, then announced his intention through her closed bedroom door with a raised voice. "I promise not to talk bad about your Mom anymore this weekend ... OK?"

As he drained his second drink after their light dinner, he wondered exactly what his teen daughter was doing on the other side of the closed bedroom door, and hoped she was heeding his advice about the attire she could wear this weekend. Upon hearing the soft footsteps of his daughter on the cool floor of the hallway, he partially cocked his head to glance as she entered the room, and was pleasantly surprised to see her indeed in a bikini.
http://www.shefinds.com/files/2012/07/Charlie-by-Matthew-Zink-Black-Bikini1.jpg
Taking in the dramatic contrast between her lily-white skin and the black bikini she had chosen, Robert felt a twinge in his jeans. Casting his lusty eyes over his young sexy daughter from her toned thighs, he loved how the black fabric clung to her shapely hips in a sweet Vee as if to highlight her mound, the twin straps a nice touch around her waist. Lifting his eyes to the bikini top that barely covered her perfect breasts, he could feel his cock stirring in his jeans at the sweet sight. "Perfect" was all that Robert could manage to say out loud, but as his nubile teen turned to model with her arms above her head, he focussed his eyes on her perky breasts and ripe nipples barely covered by the thin stretchy fabric he could be heard to say ..."perfectly sexy as hell" under his breath.

Rising to his feet and clearing his throat, his cock bulge was evident if his daughter chose to look, but he stole a closer look at her ripe breasts as he slipped a kiss to her cheek in passing, and prepared her a virgin caesar over some ice and another Rum and Coke for himself in the kitchen. Handing it to his daughter and returning to his place on the couch, he stated "no alcohol in this drink ... don't want to start you off on the wrong foot this weekend!" and lifted his glass as if to toast with his daughter ... " To our weekend ...may we both enjoy it!" In his incestuous mind, he knew exactly how it could be enjoyable for him, casting his eyes once again over his young sexy daughter barely clad in her bikini.

"Awww thanks!" She smiled loudly and went red in the cheeks as he said she was perfect. Emma didn't catch what he said under his breath, she would of found it a little awkward and disturbing to find he was attracted to her. When he handed her a drink, the girl held it in two hands and went over to the sofa, sitting down with the glass on her lap. "I feel nearly naked just sitting in here with my bikini, feel's weird!" She shrugged her shoulders, flickering her big blue eyes before sipping her drink.

"Do you want to go for a swim in the lake now Dad?" Emma had never told him this but she felt uncomfortable calling him that word as she had hardly seen him. He wasn't much of a father to her but she did her best to get to know him. "I want to go there now." Standing up, she smiled innocently and set her glass down on the table. Walking over to the door she opened it up and stepped outside with nothing on her feet but skin. "It's so cold out" she squirmed before running out to the lake and throwing herself in to the water. "OH MY GOD!" Emma shouted. The water was freezing, her nipples instantly erected and were visible in her bikini as she started to come back.

celebstars said:
"Awww thanks!" She smiled loudly and went red in the cheeks as he said she was perfect. Emma didn't catch what he said under his breath, she would of found it a little awkward and disturbing to find he was attracted to her. When he handed her a drink, the girl held it in two hands and went over to the sofa, sitting down with the glass on her lap. "I feel nearly naked just sitting in here with my bikini, feel's weird!" She shrugged her shoulders, flickering her big blue eyes before sipping her drink.

"Do you want to go for a swim in the lake now Dad?" Emma had never told him this but she felt uncomfortable calling him that word as she had hardly seen him. He wasn't much of a father to her but she did her best to get to know him. "I want to go there now." Standing up, she smiled innocently and set her glass down on the table. Walking over to the door she opened it up and stepped outside with nothing on her feet but skin. "It's so cold out" she squirmed before running out to the lake and throwing herself in to the water. "OH MY GOD!" Emma shouted. The water was freezing, her nipples instantly erected and were visible in her bikini as she started to come back.

Hearing his daughter's musings of feeling nearly naked siting there in her little bikini, Robert was feeling exactly the same ... She WAS nearly naked and looked SO sexy sipping her girlie drink. He allowed himself the pleasure of gazing over her nubile body while making small talk of the past months since he had seen her.

As Emma rose to her feet with an innocent air about her and a shrug of her shoulders, he eyed her cute bum while following her from the basin to the lakeside. There was definitely a nip in the late evening air, but Robert watched in disbelief as his daughter ran to the lake and tossed herself under the chilling waters. He had grabbed a pair of fluffy towels from the dockside storage box just in time to see his drenched daughter literally jump from the dark water and run towards him, arms clasped tightly as if shivering.

He got an excellent view of her ripe breasts clad in wet black stretch fabric as she ran to him, and he held out a towel to playfully wrap her sweet chilled body in warmth. Even in the darkness, Robert easily made out the unmistakable erect nipples and made sure to "accidentally" rub his huge hand across each one while wrapping his daughter in the fluffy warm towel. " I'll keep you warm honey" he joked while pulling his daughter close to his dry body as she shivered under the towel. "It's always warmer the second time you go into the water!" He said giving her a kiss on the tip of her nose and chuckling.

As she wrapped herself up in her Dad's arms and the towel, Emma felt a whole lost better as her body was starting to warm back up. "The second time! I'm not going back in that" she laughed, feeling the peck from his lips on the tip of her nose. After some serious consideration Emma wanted to go back in. "Come on, you can go in with me this time! You see how cold it is for yourself!" Taking the towel off she grabbed her Dad's hand and pulled him towards the water. "Get undressed!" Her feet then went in to the water and although it was cold her body was already used to the shock.

Going slowly, she moved deeper until it was up to her knees and then up to her waist before she finally got neck deep. Because she had jumped in earlier, her blonde hair had got a little darker and a bit frizzy.

"Hurry up!" She shouted over to him before dunking her head under and then swimming further out. The place was beautiful she thought as she looked up to the sky to see the stars and the moon shining brightly. She could have sworn she had seen a shooting star in the distance to.

celebstars said:
As she wrapped herself up in her Dad's arms and the towel, Emma felt a whole lost better as her body was starting to warm back up. "The second time! I'm not going back in that" she laughed, feeling the peck from his lips on the tip of her nose. After some serious consideration Emma wanted to go back in. "Come on, you can go in with me this time! You see how cold it is for yourself!" Taking the towel off she grabbed her Dad's hand and pulled him towards the water. "Get undressed!" Her feet then went in to the water and although it was cold her body was already used to the shock.

Going slowly, she moved deeper until it was up to her knees and then up to her waist before she finally got neck deep. Because she had jumped in earlier, her blonde hair had got a little darker and a bit frizzy.

"Hurry up!" She shouted over to him before dunking her head under and then swimming further out. The place was beautiful she thought as she looked up to the sky to see the stars and the moon shining brightly. She could have sworn she had seen a shooting star in the distance to.

Watching intently as his daughter dropped her towel to the sand, he allowed himself to be tugged towards the lake and its cool darkness while he questioned the wisdom of his impending actions. With a "what-the-hell attitude, Robert tugged his tee shirt off his muscular body and undid his jeans, dropping both to the sand and running towards the water. Wearing only his boxers, he stepped into the cool water as his daughter waded in waist-deep then dove under the dark waters.

As Robert swam out towards his daughter's beckoning shout, the water was refreshing to his tired body after the day spent cleaning the cabin. Powerful strokes carried him out into the deeper part of the lake, joining his daughter as she tread water and gazed skyward in awe of the multitude of stars visible overhead. Slipping his muscular arm around her trim waist, Robert then moved it slightly upward under her armpit as if to support her better while treading water. "Told you it was warmer the second time in, didn't I?" as his arm cradled against his daughter's perky breasts. Despite the cool water, he could feel his cock responding to the warm body of his daughter he was cradling in one strong arm, and his wet boxers did nothing to hold it close to his thighs.

"I know you find it difficult to call me 'Dad", because I've never really been around for you these past years" Robert whispered to his daughter. "If it makes it easier for you, ...call me Robert" before he playfully splashed some water into her sparkling blue eyes and pulled her close to prevent her from retaliating.

Watching her father get undressed down to his underwear and swim out, Emma waited for him to reach her before she smiled. She felt his touch, his arm grip her under her armpit. "Yeah it is, I'm used to the cold now" she answered, looking up at the sky still, still amazed at the beauty it held. The way he held her meant he brushed against her breasts yet she didn't seem to notice much, seeing it as a accidental motion.

"I do find it difficult" she said innocently and honestly. "Robert is weird to. I mean the name, I mean not the name" Emma said nervously. "Just to call you it. I will just call you my Dad. You are my Dad and I love you." Smiling at him, she wrapped an around his neck and hugged him tightly like she didn't want to lose him.

celebstars said:
Watching her father get undressed down to his underwear and swim out, Emma waited for him to reach her before she smiled. She felt his touch, his arm grip her under her armpit. "Yeah it is, I'm used to the cold now" she answered, looking up at the sky still, still amazed at the beauty it held. The way he held her meant he brushed against her breasts yet she didn't seem to notice much, seeing it as a accidental motion.

"I do find it difficult" she said innocently and honestly. "Robert is weird to. I mean the name, I mean not the name" Emma said nervously. "Just to call you it. I will just call you my Dad. You are my Dad and I love you." Smiling at him, she wrapped an around his neck and hugged him tightly like she didn't want to lose him.

Laughing as Emma stumbled around how to refer to him, neither 'Dad' nor 'Robert' came easy to her, but he understood her confusion. Through no fault of his own, he hadn't been around much for her during her teen years with her Mother, but desperately wanted to make up for that absence. His strong arm was indeed brushing across her ripe perky breasts on purpose, but he would not tell her that, letting her continue to think the contact was accidental.

As the current pushed the two of them closer to shore with each slight wave, Robert found he could stand in the warmer shallow water. With his daughter holding tightly around his neck, he lifted one leg up and sat her upon his knee, cradling her and softly rocking beneath the starry night sky. He let his free hand roam up the smooth thighs she unknowingly tilted towards him, caressing his way up her long lean legs while watching for any facial reaction under the moonlight.

"You know Emma ... I could get used to this situation very quickly ... you and I" Robert whispered in his daughter's ear before giving her a quick kiss on her cheek. With his huge hand caressing her smooth upper thighs now, he knew that her barely covered teen pussy was within a finger's distance of his out-stretched hand, but hesitated for only a moment of self-doubt. With another kiss on her cheek, Robert traced a line back down her thighs before grasping her slender hand and taking it under the cool water to his stiff cock, now tenting his boxer shorts, and letting her feel its swollen length and girth. With no words spoken, Robert's intention was made clear to his daughter, and he hoped that she would respond favourably.

Emma's feet gradually touched the sand as the small ripples in the lake made them move towards the swore and the little beach. When she sat down on his knee, she was virtually out of the water and smiled as she felt like a little girl on his lap. "What situation?" She asked, responding to him as he mentioned her and him together. Feeling a peck on her cheek another smile came over her when he rubbed her thighs near here bikini bottoms. "Dad are you OK? You seem a little...weird?" Giggling, her deep blue eyes looked in to his.

Looking down at her hand, she saw it being taken by his in to the water where it disappeared. As it had been around his neck a while the water appeared cold once more, sending a chill down her spine.

Feeling this long hard object by his groin, her eyes opened wide and she had a look of confusion. "What are you doing?" Her hand stayed on his cock as he held it down.

"This is wrong?" She said.

celebstars said:
Emma's feet gradually touched the sand as the small ripples in the lake made them move towards the swore and the little beach. When she sat down on his knee, she was virtually out of the water and smiled as she felt like a little girl on his lap. "What situation?" She asked, responding to him as he mentioned her and him together. Feeling a peck on her cheek another smile came over her when he rubbed her thighs near here bikini bottoms. "Dad are you OK? You seem a little...weird?" Giggling, her deep blue eyes looked in to his.

Looking down at her hand, she saw it being taken by his in to the water where it disappeared. As it had been around his neck a while the water appeared cold once more, sending a chill down her spine.

Feeling this long hard object by his groin, her eyes opened wide and she had a look of confusion. "What are you doing?" Her hand stayed on his cock as he held it down.

"This is wrong?" She said.

"How is it wrong?" Robert asked quietly, while holding her slender hand under the water against his thickening cock. "Like you said...you hardly know me as your Dad" as he kissed her soft cheek again and rubbed her tentative hand along his length.

"You like how aroused you make me ... how you make me hard?" he whispered in his daughter's ear as he held her sexy body close to him in the cool water. "I just want to make up for the time that we've missed" as he held her on his lifted knee and slid his huge hand to a perky breast, giving it a squeeze.

With his huge hand easily cupping a firm breast to hold his daughter close to him, Robert attempted to kiss her pouting lips as if that alone would change her mind. "What do you say about skinny-dipping out here tonight?"

As her hand went up his length she squirmed and felt uncomfortable. Trying to pull her hand away, she felt him kiss her cheek. "But you are my Dad."

"No...I don't like it!" Things were getting a little heated now and she tried to get away from him, managing to take her hand away from his groin but he was groping her breast, holding it in his palm. "Get away from me, Mom is right about you!" Pushing him away, she got up from his knee and walked towards the house. "I'm going home! I'm calling Mom now!"

Walking in her bikini, her smooth butt cheeks hung out of the bottom and swayed as she travelled to the home. Her long blonde hair was frizzy still yet was cooling and drying as she hadn't been in the water a while due to resting on his knee.

celebstars said:
As her hand went up his length she squirmed and felt uncomfortable. Trying to pull her hand away, she felt him kiss her cheek. "But you are my Dad."

"No...I don't like it!" Things were getting a little heated now and she tried to get away from him, managing to take her hand away from his groin but he was groping her breast, holding it in his palm. "Get away from me, Mom is right about you!" Pushing him away, she got up from his knee and walked towards the house. "I'm going home! I'm calling Mom now!"

Walking in her bikini, her smooth butt cheeks hung out of the bottom and swayed as she travelled to the home. Her long blonde hair was frizzy still yet was cooling and drying as she hadn't been in the water a while due to resting on his knee.

"Damm" Robert muttered under his breath as he watched his daughter walking towards the cabin ... knowing he had screwed up this time. Striding out of the water, his cock now soft and limp in his boxers, the only consolation was that there was no cell service in this area.

His lusty thoughts were on her sweet ass cheeks swaying under the black bikini bottom as she had left him, and as he entered the cabin, he found her bedroom door closed, but approached it and knocked. "Let me come in and talk .... there is no reason to call Mom." Standing outside the bedroom door, he hesitated to open it, but knowing there was no lock on it, he took a chance.

Entering the cabin, Emma stomped up the stairs feeling frightened and scared as well as confused. Shutting her bedroom door she climbed on to her bed, sitting on the edge and leaning down to her bags to take out her iPhone. Sliding the screen, her home screen came on and she saw in the corner there was no signal.

"I don't want to talk" she said, talking through the door at him. "Why shouldn't I call Mom? You just put my hand on....ugh!" She felt sick at the thought of it once more.

Seeing the door open, Emma backed away further up the bed.

celebstars said:
Entering the cabin, Emma stomped up the stairs feeling frightened and scared as well as confused. Shutting her bedroom door she climbed on to her bed, sitting on the edge and leaning down to her bags to take out her iPhone. Sliding the screen, her home screen came on and she saw in the corner there was no signal.

"I don't want to talk" she said, talking through the door at him. "Why shouldn't I call Mom? You just put my hand on....ugh!" She felt sick at the thought of it once more.

Seeing the door open, Emma backed away further up the bed.

"Perhaps I should tell you that there is no cell service up here" Robert told his daughter as he advanced into her bedroom through the unlocked door. With his hands in the air, he took little steps towards the bed where his daughter had scurried in disgust. His eyes saw not a scared daughter, but a ripe young teen wearing a bikini that barely covered herself.

"We are up here alone for the weekend honey ... I just want us to have some fun, that's all" turning his palms upwards as if to plea his case. Taking a step at a time, he had backed his daughter into the corner of the bed with no escape path to the door, and placed a huge hand on her shaking shoulder. "Don't you want to make Daddy happy?"

Emma didn't say a single word when he entered, instead going as far back as she could until her back hit the headboard. Pulling her legs up to her chest, she wrapped her hands around them and rested her chin on her kneecaps. With his hands up in the air, she did feel safer, but he came closer and touched her shoulder, making her feel vulnerable and nervous. Looking down at his wet underwear, his flaccid cock was showing through the fabric and she remembered touching it again.

"Of course I want you happy!" She said offended like he thought she didn't. "Don't you think I do? But not like this. Are you OK? Do you need help? Shall I call a doctor?

Question after question she asked to try and satisfy her confusion.

celebstars said:
Emma didn't say a single word when he entered, instead going as far back as she could until her back hit the headboard. Pulling her legs up to her chest, she wrapped her hands around them and rested her chin on her kneecaps. With his hands up in the air, she did feel safer, but he came closer and touched her shoulder, making her feel vulnerable and nervous. Looking down at his wet underwear, his flaccid cock was showing through the fabric and she remembered touching it again.

"Of course I want you happy!" She said offended like he thought she didn't. "Don't you think I do? But not like this. Are you OK? Do you need help? Shall I call a doctor?

Question after question she asked to try and satisfy her confusion.

"I don't need a doctor. I just need you" Robert whispered while fingering the skinny strap on her bikini. "You are going to strip off this wet bathing suit and I'm going to dry you off" his voice low but firm. As he reached for a fluffy towel beside the bed, his eyes fell to her ripe tits barely covered by the black stretchy fabric..."DO I NEED TO STRIP YOU?"

Gulping when he used the low but firm voice, Emma shook as he used a finger to move her strap. It fell down a little until he moved to get a towel. When he came back up and said very clearly his statement, Emma thought she was in trouble. "D....Dad?" Emma said hesitantly, still closed up and hugging her knees. "What are you saying? Your...your going to force me?"

Her eyes didn't even blink and those ocean coloured eyes looked up at him with nothing but fear.

celebstars said:
Gulping when he used the low but firm voice, Emma shook as he used a finger to move her strap. It fell down a little until he moved to get a towel. When he came back up and said very clearly his statement, Emma thought she was in trouble. "D....Dad?" Emma said hesitantly, still closed up and hugging her knees. "What are you saying? Your...your going to force me?"

Her eyes didn't even blink and those ocean coloured eyes looked up at him with nothing but fear.

"I don't want to force you baby ...please understand that" Robert said as he held the towel in his hand and fingered the bikini strap, "But if I have to... " his voice faded away as his finger yanked the strap down off her shoulder. He looked her squarely in her frightened eyes, then looked at the young perky tits he was about to uncover. "I will have you naked soon enough ... just how rough do I need to be?"

Back
Top Bottom