Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Senpai of a Giant Talking Praying Mantis (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. ^^ Let's go ahead and fill out our character profiles then. You can find the thread here. The part of Squishy will be played by me, and Sencreeya will be our heroine. Kuziya, you have a bit more flexibility with what you want your character to be like. You could be a neighbor to our heroine or even her land lord. If you have any questions, just send me a PM and I'll help get you sorted out. ;)

Alrighty, with the character profiles filled out, we're just about ready to start. ^^ But before we do, I'd like to mention a few things. Firstly, let's all try to post on a semi regular basis. I hope that once or twice a week isn't too unreasonable. I would recommend subscribing to this OOC thread and the soon to be up main thread in order to better keep up with the role play. For the early parts of this role play I'd like for us to act out the description in the interest check, using it as a script of sorts to get the role play underway. In addition to playing Squishy as a character, I will also act as a kind of "Game Master" for this role play. By this I mean that I will periodically make events in the role play happen as to help progress the plot. I may also send players a PM as to help steer them towards a certain direction if necessary. I won't take direct control over someone else's character though.

Sencreeya, kuziya, leave a reply if you've read this and we can finally get the role play started. ;)

Hey Stonetribe I read everything and i'm gonna subscribe to all threads. Can't wait for this role play to get under way. *smile*

Excellent excellent. ^^ That just leaves us with how exactly to start our role play, which can be a tad tricky... I was thinking maybe we start by Genevieve and Cynthia eating out for dinner as friends at a local diner in walking distance to their apartments. As they're walking home, they discover Squishy and the role play really starts.

But that's just my idea and to be honest, it sounds a little bland to me. >.< If either of you have an idea, please do share it.

Hey stonetribe! Your idea is awesome! It definitely can lead to character development. Hey i'm gonna be gone for a while cuz i'm moving and have to get my wifi back up. So i'll pm or post when i'm good and settled.

Ku

Alrighty! The Main Thread is up and running, so feel free to start posting whenever you're ready girls! I'll join in at an appropriate opportunity, (Which will probably be their walk home as mentioned earlier ;)) so don't worry about me for now. When I do, we might implement some kind of posting order, though that might not be necessary with just three people. We can discuss anything else that pops up, but for now, let's try our best to make this a great role play! :D

*Snuggles back* Hmm, I think maybe just a couple more posts worth of small talk, then Squishy will make his debut. ;) We might also set up a posting order then so that none of us get left behind.

Carry on. ^^

Alright, now that I've finally joined the two of you, it's time to implement a posting order. I think it will go like this...

1. Stonetribe
2. Sencreeya
3. kuziya

For now on, we'll be following this by default. However, I was also thinking that if the story calls for it, we could temporarily removed said posting order, namely if one character is absent while the other two have a conversation. Any such occurrences would be planed and discussed here.

How does that sound? Any ideas? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom