Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for creative dominant men or women to use and degrade a stuck up bitch

chickincuffs

Meteorite
Hello all,

I enjoy detail roleplay with scenes of me being tricked or blackmailed into scenes of slavery, degradation and being used. Here are a couple of ideas and fantasies however I have many and I am willing to build a fantasy to meet your specific desires as well. If you think you might be interest in roleplaying with me feel free to email me here or at chickincuffs@yahoo.com

1. I am a stuck up southern belle and a lesbian dominatrix. I also am a school teacher at the most private and elite school in the country. I of course have to hide my private life or I would be fired. You find out about my life and decide to blackmail me into being your slave, wife, etc in order to keep my secret.

2. I am a feminist and young aspiring journalist. You run a seedy bdsm club. I decide for a school project to go undercover in your club as a waitress's to try and get the perfect story ad even perhaps a story that would shut you down. Of course what I don't know is you have been tipped off. You use the club rules and my desire to get the story to slowly degrade me and of course film me so that I will never leave your club or the lifestyle.

3. I am an anthropologist and my professor gives me the assignment to study a different culture than my own. My professor know I am a stuck up little rich girl and so he set me up to study a culture very different than the one I grew up in. (you of course choose the culture you would enjoy seeing me in the most). A. Biker gang where I have to becomea biker chick and live for the summer following the rules of a biker gang. B. a black inner city gang C. A tribe living deep in the African jungle. D. Some religious cult where women are owned property of the men and there slowly to service the needs of the spiritual leaders

I have many other ideas so if any of the above interests you or the idea of blackmail or fantasy of tricking and used a stuck up bitch appeal to you please drop me a line.

Submissively your
Sara

Back
Top Bottom