Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking F for Werewolf suspect trying to clear name x Detective hunting him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrathsputin

Planetoid
"They say that lightning never strikes the same place twice. I call bullshit, my life has been one big thunder storm and never skimps on the lightning bolts. My name is Broderick Keith Stienmoor, and my family owns Stienmoor Consolidated, but the rich pampered life wasn't for me, so I work for a living and pay for everything myself. My parents hated each other and used the four of us kids to get at the other. My older brother put a bullet in his mouth and my youngest sister ODed on Heroine because they couldn't stand the bullshit anymore. My mom died of cancer before I could even buy smokes and my father got hit by a drunk driver last fall. And now you want to arrest me on murder and arson charges for a crime spree that started two years ago with only the evidence that you saw someone who looks like me on a security tape. Oh yeah, and I was cursed with lycanthropy before puberty. Bullshit, lightning never strikes the same place twice"

Alright, here's what I'm looking for. At least a post a day with 2-3 paragraphs from someone who'd like to play the female detective most driven to solve this case. I like details and plot, smut might come later.

All the murder victims were torn to shreds by what the ME's note describe as large claws. The fires were always in a building close to where the bodies were found, but never in the building itself.
Brody was arrested twice before on charges of assault and battery, as well as a restraining order placed on a man who claims Brody beat him to near death but could never be proven.

Name: Broderick Keith Steinmoor
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 278 lbs
Build: Muscular, 10% body fat
Description: Buzzed cut black hair and a clean shave with dark grey eyes and a strong jawline. Broad shoulders and large, scarred hands. No tattoos but plenty of scars on his chest and arms.
Personality: Problems with authority, Check. Anger issues, Check. Extreme loyalty, an unflinching sense of duty and strict moral code. Double check. To put it simply, Brody is a monster who hates the idea of being caged, but the doesn't mean he just goes off and hurts people. His two arrests were for bar fights where Brody saved patrons of the bar by preventing drunken thugs from beating up on people who couldn't handle themselves.
Current occupation: UPS Irreg loader.

PM If interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom