Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happily Ever After (Mystic Angel & voodooalex)

voodooalex

Super-Earth
The sun started to peek through the drawn curtains into the dimly lit room, when Ray Sheridan slowly woke up with a mind blowing headache. His vision was blurred and it felt like everything in the room was spinning at a very slow speed. His tongue was sticking to his dry mouth and every fiber in his body was exhausted. The room actually had a nice flair, there were hearts and pink roses everywhere. But that wasn’t enough to cover the smell of perfume, alcohol, stale smoke, sweat and sex that was in the air.

“Fuck, what a night.”, Grunted the 32 year old and rubbed with his hand through his face. His eyes slowly took in the room and he realized that this was neither his home nor any other familiar place. “Where the fuck am I? … Fuck, my head hurts…” He slowly lifted his 6’2’’ slightly out of shape body out of the bed on the search for a bathroom. Surprisingly he was completely nude, but his aching head kept him from thinking straight, and made his way over to the bathroom.

After taking a piss, drinking a quarter gallon of water, and splashing his face with cold water, Ray was slowly getting back to normal. His head was still burning, but he was going to handle that with a few aspirins. “What the fuck happened and where is everyone else?” He and his buddies had gone on a trip to Vegas for the weekend. They had been out partying when everything got blurred …

Ray walked back into the hotel room and stopped dead when he looked at the bed. There was a naked girl lying in the bed. With a smile of pride Ray took in her sexy looks of the woman and couldn’t stop himself from getting hard. He walked up to the bed and moved up close to her. “Wake up sunshine … !”

Madison He decided she wanted to celebrate her twenty first birthday in Vegas so her, a few friends had gotten together to spend what she thought would be the greatest weekend of her life. She had a boyfriend back home but it wasn't really anything serious least she didn't think it was serious, when she heard a voice she groaned then opened her eyes. '' Huh what? Who the fuck are you? omg!'' Gasping as she looked down at the fact that she was completely naked, then at the ring on her finger she gulped then put her hands to her head. She knew she'd obviously had a little to much to drink, she looked at the guy standing next to the bed with a funny look on her face. In her opinion he wasn't bad looking he was obviously older then her but age was just a number, as she reached for her dress she pulled her panties on then slid off the bed to pull her dress back on as she waited for an answer to her question. She couldn't remember anything, she was starting to think maybe that was a good thing, the dress she put on wasn't a wedding dress it was just a simple pink dress that she'd chosen to ware the night before.

The young blond jumped out of the bed, like she had been stung by a bee, when Ray woke her up. “Hey, relax, cutie. I am Ray, but I would love to know the same. Who the fuck are you and what the fuck happened here?” His eyes scanned over her naked, young body. This girl was a real hottie and Ray loved very much what he saw. He was a bit disappointed that she was in such a hurry to dress up, but he didn’t stop her. He even picked up his boxers and pulled them up, trying to hide his erection.

“Look, I am pretty lost here, too. I don’t know how I got here into your room or what happened. I just have a fucking headache so please keep your voice down.” Actually Ray was a bit proud that he had ended up in her bedroom, since normally girls like her were out of his league. She was young and very sexy, but what surprised Ray most was, that she was obviously married, or at least that was the story that the ring on her finger was telling him.

While she stepped into her pink dress, Ray tried to get a grasp on the situation. “I … I probably better go before your husband gets here, I don’t want any trouble. Or are you on your own? And what the fuck is this place?”

" Um.. I think you are my husband.. Look at your finger, then think about where you are. This is all very confusing, like you I have a splitting headache. I think we drank a little to much, well this is Vegas so anything can happen." She chewed on her lower lip, tried to find her shoes then she realized running away from the situation was a bad idea. Taking a deep breath she looked at the floor, knew that if she was married it had been consummated with sex. This had actually been her 1st time, she didn't feel like verbally admitting that despite the fact she really enjoyed it.

Ray’s eyes when wide when he heard what this young blond was telling him. He looked down at his hand and there was a ring, that hadn’t been there the night before. Then it dawned to him, they were in a honeymoon suite and everything started to add up. They must have been drinking, hooked up, and got married, before they ended up in bed together. “Fuck… so you mean, you are my wife now? Fuck… that’s fucked up.” He started to laugh and sat down on the bed. “Damn, this sounds all like it’s been made up or scripted by some Hollywood dude.”

He looked at her again and thought that he surly could not have hoped for a more beautiful wife. “So, … we are married… that’s funny. I know this is wired, but I have to ask my wife for her name. All of last night is kind of a blur. Too bad, I bet it was a hell of a wedding.”

" Madison.. My name is Madison but my friends call me Mads or Maddie, I'm sorry but I don't remember yours either. I 'll admit this though last night was amazing, I could do it all over again. " Madison smiled as she ran her fingers through her hair, scooted a little closer to him. She placed her hand on his thigh, started to rub gently. When her friends had suggested the trip she was skeptical but it had worked out, she found herself married over night. She was a little nervous about going home, telling her family but it had to be done. Madison was the baby of the family, the last one to really leave the house even though she only lived a few blocks away it was still to close.

He smiled at her when she told him her name. “I guess that makes you Madison Sheridan from now on. I am Ray, by the way.” Although he had only a very limited idea of what might have happened the night before, Ray was pleased to hear that Madison wasn’t regretting it. Especially when she sat down next to him, he was feeling the excitement rising in him. Seeing her hand with the wedding band on her finger on his leg was thrilling and Ray turned toward her.

“I am sure up for a second round, Mrs. Sheridan.” He smiled and leaned in to his young wife to kiss her.

Madison smiled hearing her new last name, she kissed him back, wrapped her arms around his neck. She knew he would remove her clothes when he was ready. she was content with kissing him until that moment arose. Kissing him made her heart skip a beat, she couldn't believe she was so happy. She had a boyfriend but nothing was really serious, she was pretty sure he could find someone else. There was no doubt in her mind that what had happened the night before was fate, she never questioned fate. She would never leave him, maybe he wasn't the kind of guy she'd want to introduce to her family but he made her happy despite she barely knew him then married him.

Ray was positively surprised when Madison wrapped her arms around him and their lips connected. He actually didn’t know anything about her, beside her name and that she obviously had become his wife over night. He didn’t remember where they had met or how they had ended up in front of the altar. Maybe he had been drugged by someone, but he didn’t really care at the moment. A beautiful, sexy hottie was giving herself to him without any resistance. So he decided to care about his problems later.

Their kissing become more intense and Ray pushed his tongue into his wife’s mouth. His hand started to explore her body, although he stayed over her dress for now. “Oh, you really are beautiful, Madison. What did I do to get such a hot wife?”

" Thank you, your wondering how you got so lucky aren't you? Well I was sitting with my girlfriends, then I saw you. The rest is kind of a blur but don't worry you weren't drugged. " Madison smiled as she kissed him, rubbed his chest with her hands she was very happy. She had always thought older men were much more mature, the guy she was dating was least three years older then her. But that was all over now she was married now, she had never done anything but kiss him due to wanting to wait. She was no longer a virgin, she was happy because she was happily married to who appeared to be a wonderful man.

Ray didn’t really believe her, he normally could handle his liquor pretty well. But the last night was completely gone form his memory, so something out of the ordinary must have happened. However, he didn’t really care for the moment. No red blooded man would push a girl like Madison off the bed, if the chance presented herself. He kissed her stronger and started to move his hands to her breasts. “Mmh, you are really damn hot, babe. So, tell me Mrs. Sheridan, have you been a good girl and saved yourself for your husband?” He smiled teasingly at her and started to undress her again. His manhood was rock hard and pushed against his boxer shots, which he had just put back on a few minutes ago.

'' Yes even though we did it last night. Why do you think we were both naked.'' Madison laughed, ran her fingers through her hair as she gazed into his eyes. She didn't know if what she had told him about how they hooked up was true or not cause she couldn't remember a whole lot herself, she'd never done drugs in her life yeah she partied but she never did drugs. It didn't matter though she was happy, she was in love with the man that she was sharing a bed with for the second time since the night before. She had no complaints yeah her husband was out of shape, obviously much older then her but none of that mattered to her she could tell he was a good man on the inside.

He couldn’t keep himself from moaning when he heard that Madison had been a virgin. “Well, I have been so drunk, I doubt I was able to do much. But I am going to make that up to you, babe.” He smiled at her while he took her dress off. Then he kissed her hard and grabbed her by her tiny waist. Slowly he moved his new wife onto the bed, moving his nearly naked body above her.

Ray was carrying a few extra pounds, which made him look a bit like an out of shape ex football player. His past had not always been easy and there were several broken relationships and even one divorce on his rep-sheet. However, he didn’t care about that in the moment. He needed to have this little, young beauty, that had become his wife over night. He leaned down and kissed her hard. His tongue was invading her mouth, while his hands started to moved over her naked body.

Madison moaned into the kiss as she ran her nails up, down his back. She wrapped her legs around his waist so he would have plenty of leverage once he was inside of her again, she tilted her head back as she arched her back. Closing her eyes she tried to remember how the night had begun but it was all a blur, she was concerned that something had been done to her drink. She opened her eyes, stayed focused on the fact that she was married just made her feel like she'd finally done something right in her life despite the fact that she'd never been with anyone until last night. Madison Nicole White was now Madison Nicole Sheridan, she loved the sound of her last name especially when her husband used it in a sentence. '' You were amazing!! Up until you fell asleep.'' She said as she ran her nails up his back, started to tickle the nape of his neck with the edge of her nail.

Ray had to smile, Madison was probably the first girl he had met that had loved her first time. Maybe she had been as drunk as him and forgotten all about it. “Oh, I promise you, this time I will not fall asleep and you will be a very happy wife in the end.” He laughed and kissed her deeply. His right hand had found her breast and started to rub and grope them. He started to kiss her neck and slowly moved his head down to her tits. His dick was rock hard and was only pushing against his boxers, but Ray didn’t want to rush it and make his wife happy first.

Although he was enjoying the hot body of his new wife, Ray also wanted to learn more about her. “I know, this is a bit strange to ask, but how old are you Mrs. Sheridan?”

" Twenty one Yesterday was my birthday, a few of my girlfriends thought it would be fun to come here. I know I sound like a child to you but I assure you I'm quite mature for my age, will do whatever it takes to make this work. Until last night I'd never really thought about settling down I mean I'm a girl from a very small town who went to an all girls private school up until high school, I know it's silly of me to ask but how old are you?" Madison asked wondering if she had just given her new husband to much information, if she had oh well she couldn't take if back now. She expected him to say twenty eight maybe thirty or whatever but his age didn't matter as long as she felt happy, she didn't know much about him either but that was the mystery of it all which really turned her on because she loved a good mystery.

Ray looked up in awe, he couldn’t believe what he had just hear. “You are twenty one and married me on your birthday? Fuck, that is so unreal.” However at the same time his dick jumped. The idea of having such a sexy, young girl as his wife was just too hot to be true. To be honest, Madison was the dream of about every hot blooded man and Ray had claimed her as his own. She was the walking image of the pure and hot neighbor’s daughter that no guy would ever reject.

His hand undid her bra without any trouble and he smiled broadly when he saw her breasts. “I… I am thirty two. I hope that isn’t a problem for you, sweetheart. And happy birthday, by the way.” He smiled at her, but didn’t went into further details about his life. He didn’t want to scare her away. Telling her his true age had been hard enough already.

" Of course not age is just a number, thank you. " Madison smiled as she looked into his eyes, kissed him moaning as he removed her bra. She didn't care how old he was chewing on her lower lip as she broke the kiss she slid her hands down his body until she was at the waist of his boxers, she started to tug on them indicating she wanted them off. The young blonde had never imagined her birthday to end in marriage but she had no complaints, just the thought of having an older man as her husband made her very happy. She never thought she would get married so young but there was just something about Ray that attracted her to him, she could tell he was holding something back just the way he answered her. Madison had been raised to leave the past in the past, if his was shady or dark she didn't care unless it planned on coming back to haunt him later.

“Oh, age isn’t just a number. I wouldn’t swap you for someone older for example.” He laughed and playfully pulled at her nipple. Feeling her small hand on his slightly chubby belly was driving Ray wild. His dick jumped again in his pants and he leaned down to lick and kiss Madison’s nipples. When she tugged on his boxers, Ray was only too happy to help. Quickly he grabbed the material and pulled them down, without his tongue leaving her breasts for a second. His rock hard cock jumped out and slapped against his belly. Ray wasn’t the best looking guy, but his dick was pretty impressive in length and size. He smiled at Madison and teasingly kissed her. “I hope you see something that you like, Mrs. Sheridan?”

''Oh Yes..'' Madison smiled, kissed him as she looked down at his cock she just grinned. She didn't care about his gut or any of that she liked that he had nice hair, his cock felt amazing inside of her. The blonde liked everything about him really including his slightly chubby stomach she wasn't perfect herself yes she was petite but only because she focused on working out eating healthy etc, she at one time had been a little on the chunky side. She wasn't now though, that's all that mattered but just because she was beautiful didn't mean looks was all she was concerned about. Maddie could see he had a good heart, he was gentle with her so that made him a good person in her book.

Ray smiled happily at his young wife and moved his head down, kissing her on her perfectly formed belly. “I see a lot that I like as well, babe. You are so beautiful, it’s had to describe.” He smiled at her and moved his lips closer to her pantie covered sex. “I still can’t believe that you are actually my wife. I bet there are thousands of guys that would love to be in my spot right now.” He giggled a little and moved his hands to the waistband of her last piece of garment. Slowly his fingers hooked under the textile and started to pull it down along her smooth, perfect legs.

( sorry for the lack of replie got distracted by real life)

Madison smiled, moaned chewing on her lower lip. She was still in shock that such a handsome man was her husband, she looked forward to going back home with him when the time came in the meantime she was getting very turned on by everything he did. There was just something about ray that caught her attention, made her the happiest woman alive.

Back
Top Bottom