Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female for Dragon Age FemHawke x Isabela [STILL OPEN, replies are just me bumping]

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wveth

I'm looking to do a role-play set after the events of Dragon Age 2 where my mage FemHawke has romanced Isabela (through the rivalry path, convincing her to try to be a better person). You would be playing Isabela.

As the ending states, all the companions separated except for Hawke and Isabela. I'd like to explore their relationship more, as they run from the Templars and have lots of sexy time together! Lots of chemistry and emerging plots I can see. You have my Hawke's need to be heroic, and then you have Isabela's inappropriate lust while she's trying to be a better person... plus they're wanted! Sounds fun to me.

For the sexiness, no scat, no watersports. We could do sex with other characters (male or female) they meet along the way. Isabela could try to get Hawke to have sex with more people, to "loosen up," so to speak. But Hawke and Isabela are in love, make no mistake about that.

So scat and watersports are totally off-limits, but I don't mind rough play, a little bit of bondage, etc. They're fairly new lovers and I'm sure Isabela would be eager to experiment on pure, noble Hawke. ;)

But Hawke's a badass mage too. Muahahaha.

Someone take a chance on me. I won't bite unless you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom