Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hazing (Pink Bunny)

Alicia winced as the massive cock slammed into her, but the pain only lasted a few moments. Instead a wicked look spread across Alicia's face as she enjoyed every thrust, slightly moving her hips in rhythm with Latoya's aggression. Looking over at Bel Alicia did not care that the girl may have felt bad, so what it wasn't like Alicia had left much choice to anyone. She had continued to push the envelope and found Latoya's breaking point. She knew what was going to happen when she had done so as well.

She still couldn't talk due to the gag, but her eyes said everything. She knew Latoya could not show the video off, not unless she was okay losing her little fucktoy to the entire campus. Sure maybe the knowledge would provide a decent way to pimp her out, but there would be girls who would rape Alicia whenever she was alone. Latoya may be the leader and top dog, but there was always one or more people willing to do what it took to overthrow the queen, and Latoya would be outnumbered. Especially if they used Alicia's pussy as a bargaining chip to get more followers.

Looking at the camera she moaned and came a bit, there was no tricks played anymore, just a look daring Latoya to show it, and a nod the the camera showing the viewers that she was in fact not a futa, she had a pussy, willing to get destroyed by anyone.

She really wished she could speak, even if just to taunt Latoya, the girl was slipping, letting her anger control her actions which made Alicia happy. After all the mistakes Latoya was making were almost worth Alicia losing her virginity to her. It was worth everything, besides, Bel sort of blunted the blow a bit, one girl who cared for her. But Alicia was not done. Honey daisy deserved a treat, and while Latoya had claim over her, Alicia planned on giving Honey daisy exactly what she wanted, a willing fucktoy.

Latoya moaned as Alicia came on her cock, slowing for a moment before slamming harder and harder still up into her. Bel zoomed in with the camera on Alicia's face to capture her pleased and eager expression before pulling back to show how her hips were clearly rising to meet Latoya's thrusts. She reached down with her hand not holding the camera to the point just above where Latoya's ebony cock vanished up inside Alicia's pale flesh, and found her clitoris with her fingers. For a moment, her fingers danced over the little nub in time with the thrusts, but she had to pull back as her own heavy erection tented her skirt, not so long as Latoya's but significantly thicker.

As she reached beneath her skirt to stroke her length, Latoya's thrusting became still more wild. "God the little slut's pussy feels so good when she cums. Glad I get to fuck it now before it gets all loose and used up." Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. "Oh God, I'm coming."

She jerked her cock free of Alicia, glistening with her fluids, and slapped it across her belly. Latyoya's seed shot up over Alicia's stomach so spray over her petite breasts, covering them in thick, white globs. Latoya panted, still holding Alicia in place. She hadn't been trying to impress anybody with her staying power, this was a quicky done solely for her pleasure. Anyone else got a kick out of the video, that was great for them.

She glanced over at Bel. "You want a go at her?"

Bel slowly nodded her head as she continued to jerk off and Latoya set Alicia's foot back on the ground and stepped back to take the camera. Bel stepped in and eagerly took her place, kicking free her panties so that they fell down around her ankles and stepped free of them. The head of her fat cock pressed against Alicia's folds. Even stretched by Latoya's girth, she was still too tight for an easy entry.

Bel brushed several locks of blonde hair out of her face, tucking them away behind her ear, holding her eyes for several moments before leaning in to whisper in her ear. "One blink for me to slow down. Two for me to go faster. Three if you promise to be a good girl for the camera so I can take out your gag."

She pulled back and leaned down to Alicia's breasts, licking up Latoya's sperm and teasing the little pink nipples with her tongue, all the while holding Alicia's eyes. She didn't thrust up into Alicia so much as begin pushing. There was simply too much resistance for a single powerful entry. She moaned and applied more pressure until her head popped inside and the rest of her length followed more quickly than before. Then, she began to fuck her.

Alicia's body was tender after Latoya, her muscles having short spasms as the feel of the orgasm was still lingering, in fact she had actually zoned out for a second before realizing that the girl that was standing in front of her was no longer Latoya but instead the girl she liked. Sure Latoya was fun now, a dominant and strong woman who took Alicia and did as she pleased, and Bel was kind, a bot forceful but Alicia didn't mind it, plus the actual thickness managed to stretch her just enough to feel great, even if the length was not as fun.

Hearing the offer Alicia slowly blinked three times. She would behave, even if only for Bel she would. Even if Latoya had made the offer she would have agreed as well. As the gag was removed however she stretched her jaw a bit but didn't speak. She just stood there letting Bel have her fun, small moans escaping her lips with each thrust, but even then Alicia did seem a little distant. She turned to look at Latoya, another orgasm quickly building for her.

"Can we, go back, to before, I was, put back in, the tournament?" Alicia asked in between thrusts. "I mean I would rather be saved for you three only, maybe the girls in the shop since they know, but the entire school would be too much." As soon as she finished speaking she came again, his entire body having a quick muscle spasm all the cum from her pussy dripping onto the ground below her. She was actually glad she had no panties on as they they would have been around her legs and the cum would have dripped on them instead.

"Please? You can't keep everyone away. As much as you may want to. So give me one last chance to prove I can be a good girl."

Bel cried out something in rapid Hindi as her cock was suddenly rocked by the constricting undulations of Alicia's pussy. Her thighs, balls, and shoes were caught in the resulting mess and her head threw back as she bottomed out inside Alicia and came, spurting burst after burst of semen up into her womb. She collapsed forward, pinning Alicia to the wall with her weight, breasts pressing against the smaller girl's. Her rapidly softening cock stayed inside for a few more moments before sliding free in a fresh wave of cum that spilled down Alicia's thighs.

Latoya turned off the camera and stepped forward to make sure the pair didn't collapse. "Good God, you're both a couple of sluts exploding like that." She ignored Alicia's pleas. What the hell was the girl asking? She wanted to go back to being kept secret and only getting fucked by her roommies, but she seemed to know that wasn't really possible. Not anymore, not with both Delilah and Rosa in the know. Latoya scowled and leaned against the wall beside her pet and fuck buddy.

Alicia was hers. Fuck Delilah and her little freshmen slut, and fuck anyone else she told. She'd do whatever the fuck she wanted with Alicia, whether it was throw her into the tournament or keep her chained to the wall to be her little fuck hole.

"I didn't hear a fucking apology anywhere in there," she said, pulling away from the wall and grabbing Bel to pull her away from Alicia. The smaller Indian girl's panties were a ruined mess on the ground. Latoya forced Alicia to kneel before them in her own mess on the alley floor. She dropped her own panties around her knees and pulled Alicia's face close to their flaccid shafts, glistening with her girly fluids.

With a jerk of her head, she gestured at Bel to follow her lead, and keeping a tight grip on Alicia's hair with one hand, slapped her across the face with her wet, limp penis, leaving a wet mark of Alicia's own cum behind. Bel did the exact same thing, going from the other direction, splattering Alicia with their combined fluids. "You can start by cleaning up the mess you made."

Alicia didn't want to apologize but she knew she should, any luck he would have of being removed form the tournament again would be a result of her behavior.
"I'm sorry Latoya," she began "I'm a stupid slut who should have better behaved herself."
With that said she leaned forward her lips wrapping around Latoya's cock sucking gently but gathering the taste of her own juices. It was strange but sucking cock was not something she hated. Sure it was not the best in the world but she was okay with it. Of coarse the night prior she had no choice, she was raped, and forced to suck her off. Even now when she was being forced to clean their cocks it didn't seem too horrible.

After a few minutes of sucking on Latoya's meat she turned to Bel's and lick it calmly. Again her special treatment towards Bel's cock was shown. Soft sensual licks. With Latoya she was much more aggressive, getting the job done, but she seemed to like Bel's cock more. Of coarse she then turned back to Latoya's cock after another few minutes, one hand still stroking Bel's cock.

Taking a breath she spoke again "I'm just a stupid slut who deserves no rewards. My only reward should be the chance to pleasure You, Bel and Honey daisy, and anyone else willing to pay for my cunt."
She had just stated she was willing to be pimped out, but that was mainly because she figured it was going to be end result anyway. She figured if she was going to be thrown into the tournament and exposed, aside form getting raped in the hall when her roommates could not protect her, she had the feeling people would dish out big bucks to fuck a real pussy, one that Latoya owned.

Latoya rolled her eyes at the "stupid" comment but didn't say anything. Her little slut wasn't as smart as she liked to think she was, but she clearly wasn't stupid. She just had stupid moments. Fucking freshmen, still thinking like they were in high school. Thinking that because they had a secret they were special and wanting the world to know they're special instead of just being it. Instead of saying anything though, she let out a guttural moan as her flaccid member filled Alicia's mouth. Just as she was beginning to feel the fresh stirrings of a new erection, Alicia switched over to Bel.

Latoya raised an eyebrow at the differences in the way she treated their members. While the ass came in close second, nothing really beat out a hot little pussy. Still, that tongue work looked like it had its own sort of appeal. Now that she thought about it, Alicia had been like that last night as well. Not that Latoya minded the action she was getting, but there was some definite favoritism going on there. Even when she turned back to Latoya's cock, Alicia continued to stroke Bel's.

Latoya reached down and lifted Alicia's chin with a finger so that she was forced to look the much taller girl in the eye from her kneeling position. "You're my bitch. My slut. But keep calling yourself stupid and I'm gonna fuck your ass so hard my dick's gonna pop out of your mouth."

Bel nodded. "Green Oaks is still a college. We'll do you six ways to Sunday, but don't start thinking you're stupid sweatheart." If she'd noticed the special attention lavished on her cock, she seemed in too much a state of bliss to notice.

"Don't worry though," Latoya grinned. "We'll make a pretty penny off your pussy. Come on, we've got to get ready for tonight. We'll have to make sure we all cum inside you right before Delilah arrives. Bitch deserves nothing but sloppy seconds."

A short time later, they opened the door to their living room to find Honey Daisy naked on the couch, jerking off as she watched a full blown, edited video of Alicia's dinner table antics on the living room television.

Alicia couldn't help but give a sheepish smile towards the girls when they told her to stop calling herself stupid. Alicia was a little confused by their reactions to her. They wanted to be on top of the food chain with her, but then when she would degrade herself they hated it. It was weird to her, but it seemed like there was some care in their eyes.
"Don't you mean sloppy forths?" Alicia said a little sarcastic. Sure even though she was being a good girl right now, she still had a bit of a smart ass attitude on her, but it wasn't meant to be challenging right now. Instead just to show Latoya and Bel that she was okay with the arrangement.

As they got back to the dorm Alicia was actually a little turned on by the sight of Honey daisy working herself over. She bit her lower lip to hold back her smile and looked over at each girl. Then she spoke again.
"So how is this going to happen? Like who do I pleasure first? Or are you all going to fuck me at the same time?"
Alicia no longer cared about how her roommates used her. She still wanted to give Honey daisy a treat, even if she was a bit of a brat. However Alicia also knew that Latoya was the one in charge. She had to follow her orders and no her own agenda.

Back
Top Bottom