Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hazing (Pink Bunny)

Honey Daisy laughed. "We really did break her pussy!" The little blonde chortled. "Little slut's all out of orgasms, we ran her dry."

Latoya scowled and her gentle caress turned into a savage pinch and twist of Alicia's clit. Her now flaccid member was still trapped in Alicia's back passage, feeling Bel's fat cock rubbing against her through Alicia's flesh. She made a disgusted noise in the back of her throat. "We're gonna have to train you up," she said. "Bel, do you hear that, she's begging for you? I think our little slut might have a crush."

Bel only whimpered, hips jerking, cock pulsing with the effort of holding back her orgasm. "Go ahead and spill it," Latoya said. "We've just about wrung her out."

Bel let out an enormous moan, shoved herself as far inside of Alicia as she could go, and came. Milky seed coated the inner walls of Alicia's pussy for the fourth time that night, only to come rushing out in a torrent as Bel slipped free, sagging and barely making it to the chair Latoya had abandoned.

"Bugger me," she said, earning a laugh from Honey Daisy, who chimed in "I did!"

"That was fantastic," Bel said, reaching over and caressing Alicia's inner thigh. "God she feels good. I think we might have to keep her."

Latoya lifted Alicia from her thighs, her own cock sliding free with a prodigious amount of cum. She set the leaking girl down on her knees in front of Bel, then pulled up another chair and sat down next to her roommate in front of the freshmen. Both of their limp, slimy cocks at perfect mouth level. "You made a mess on our cocks, slut," Latoya said. "Clean us up."

Alicia was only coming off of her high from the food, but that didn't help her energy at all, she was still tired, it was just too much for her, trying to please three girls, each of them constantly fucking her, Within the first few hours of arriving she was just at her limit. As Laytoy sat down and order her to clean them off Alicia obliged, getting to her knees and quickly started to lick off Latoya's cock. No truly eagerness in it though, more just to finish the job, licking all the cum she could off of it before taking in into her mouth to get the rest. Even going to the balls to get every last inch before moving to Bel.

With bel it was different, Unlike Latoya, whom of which Alicia rushed, with Bel she licked the tip of her cock slowly circular motion of her tongue taking the head of teh cock in her mouth with a soft gentle suck. Her hand moved up grabbing her member the girth too much for her petite hand to wrap around, and also too much for her mouth to open wide enough to take it all, maybe if her teeth were gone she could but that kind of turned her off, regardless she pay extra attention to Bel's cock, licking the cum off slowly, stroking it with her hand, eerything as though trying to get bel off again herself, instead of it being her ass or pussy getting the girl something.

Latoya leaned back in her chair and enjoyed Alicia's oral ministrations, quick and dull though they were. Her satisfied expression turned carefully neutral though when she saw how Alicia was handling Bel's cleaning. She was practically worshiping the Indian girls heavy meat. And Bel was clearly appreciating it.

Her head rolled back and she moaned, hips jerking every now and then to thrust her flaccid member up at Alicia's mouth. She knew there was no way she'd ever fit inside that hole, but her body acted reflexively. Soon, even though she'd just cum, her member began to regain some rigidity. With some reluctance she reached down and pushed Alicia's head away from her groin. "That's enough, sweat heart, unless you want me fucking you all over again."

"Damn good video," Honey Daisy said, finally putting down the phone. "I'll splice this with some of the video from Bel's. We'll be the winners this year for sure!"

Bel giggled and lazily stroked Alicia's hair. Honey Daisy's good mood seemed to sour a bit at that, her eyes focusing on the freshman taking all of Bel's attention. She'd have to do something about that soon, or else she might start getting uppity. Think she meant more to Bel than Honey Daisy did.

Latoya looked pensive. "I think we're going to forfeit the hazing contest this year," she said. "It wouldn't be fair. Our freshmen has a pussy, everyone will want a piece of her and she can barely handle us."

Bel moaned absently, but Honey Daisy's face turned red with anger. "Wha-but-that ain't fair!"

Latoya shrugged. "Not about what's fair. It's about keeping our new toy from breaking down completely. Bitch already needs a rest, and she's only been with the three of us." She stood, scooped Alicia up in her arms, and began carrying her cum soaked ass back into their shared bedroom, leaving Bel slumped blissfully in her chair and Honey Daisy fuming over the video that would never get to be used.

Alicia when removed form Bel's cock actually gave a small whine. It was instinctive and Alicia wouldn't have been able to stop it, such as a dog whining when it wanted attention or had a toy taken away form it. Still even though She could no longer lick bel's member she had no problem being carried to her room.
"What is the hazing contest?" Alicia asked when she was placed on her bed, though half asleep when she asked. "Why is Honey daisy so upset about it?" She yawned rolling over quickly drifting off before she could be answered. Maybe in her daze something would get through but she would have to ask again in the morning.

She stirred a bit in her sleep, memories of the night filling her dreams. The one girl dancing n her mind the most was her crush, Bel. While the other two had their own Quirks, Such as Honey Daisy's cute southern accent, or Latoya's dominance, Bel was sweet, kind, and packed the heat that made Alicia just squirm at the thought of it. While She was worn out that did not stop her to instinctively masturbate n her sleep, her hand crawling her to her naked cunt and play with herself at the thought of Bel fucking her all night long. And as she slept her energy came back, slowly soaking her sheets as she masturbated. Small mumbles of Bel's name drifting through her shared room with Latoya.

Latoya didn’t answer Alicia’s question as she set the girl down on the soiled bed, the girl wouldn’t remember any of what she said anyways. She changed into a nighty and fell onto her own bed, then was forced to listen to Alicia’s moaning unconscious masturbation. It was almost enough to put her into a sour mood. Bitch was whining about her pussy earlier and now she couldn’t quit rubbing it. She was tempted to go over there and plow her cunt, but instead shoved a pillow over her head to muffle out the cries for Bel. Tomorrow was going to be a big day, especially for their little slut.

And no sooner had she closed her eyes it seemed, then it was morning. She glanced at the still sleeping slut and wrinkled her nose. Bitch reeked of sex, her little ass poking out from under the hoodie was crusted with her own dried cum, and her thighs looked even worse. Just another day in the life of a freshman at Green Oaks Academy. She grinned and shayshayed into the shower, washing away all evidence of last night.

Bel and Honey Daisy met her in the kitchen with the smell of bacon and frying eggs, compliments of Honey Daisy’s southern cooking. “Our little slut’s got a hell of a crush on you,” she said to Bel, grabbing a plate. “She was rubbing her little cunny all night in her sleep.”

Bel flushed. “I would have thought she’d be too sore after….”

“After taking your fuck meat up that little cunt of hers,” Honey Daisy said, then she whirled on Latoya. “See, she can take it. It ain’t fair that we can’t compete this year!”

"Compete for what?" Alicia asked happily as she bounced out of her room Seeming fully rejuvenated from the night before. Even masturbating all night long she was not full of energy and perky. It was hard to believe this was the same girl form the day prior, crying about being raped, or even form just the night where she could barley keep her eyes open. Hell not even half an hour ago she looked dead to the world. Now she was floating through the kitchen, A piece of bacon she had grabbed and popped herself up onto the kitchen counter, her bare ass on the counter top.

"No seriously tell me, What are we competing for? Is this the Hazing competition you mentioned. Because I think you are winning" She laughed and looked over a Bel a small blush crossing her face. "Um Does everyone in this school have a, you know? like am i a special case?" She asked. She asked the day before but was not given an answer, so a new day, she figured try again. She took another bite of her single strip of bacon and hopped off the counter walking over to Bel nuzzling against her playfully. "I can totally take it. Come on A virgin lasting several round with you raunchy horny sex craved traps. I am pretty sure i can handle some hazing."

“You’re awfully perky,” Latoya said, taking in Alicia’s nudity. She had a cute ass for a white girl. “I’m surprised you remember. You were pretty out of it.”

“Everyone but you,” Honey Daisy said, reaching between Alicia’s legs and giving her cunny a quick stroke for emphasis.

“I have no idea how you managed to swing getting in,” Bel said, grinning down at her new admirer. “It’s sort of a prerequisite. Not that I didn’t enjoy your equipment.”

“Everyone will want to enjoy her equipment,” Latoya said, taking a steaming mug of coffee from the coffee maker. “No other freshmen will have as many cocks trying to fuck ‘em. The contest doesn’t matter, we’ll be keeping you’re little cunt to ourselves and that’s that.“

“Bitch, please. She took it like a champ last night,” Honey Daisy said hopping over and slapping her on the ass, a bit harder than was friendly. “Freshmen go through the hazin’ contest, everyone’s gotta do it.” She glared at Bel and Latoya. “I went through it last year, same as y’all. She don’t get to skate ‘cause she ain’t got a cock. Ain’t that right, Alicia? You can take anythin’ we throw at ya, right?”

Alicia Looked at the three girls and bit her lower lip. She actually didn't like the idea of the entire school going after her and if the contest did reveal her secret, the fact that your run of the mill girl had gotten in, maybe it would be best to not participate.
"If this would reveal my secret, I think I would rather go with Latoya and deny it." She said calmly. "Nothing against you Honey daisy, It is probably just easier for everyone. Besides, it's not like you three aren't hazing me already." She explained and then reached Past Bel getting a glass of milk from the fridge, quickly returning under the care of her crush.

"Still" She stated finishing her drink and placing the glass in the sink. "What is this contest thing anyway? Like how does it work? While I ay not partake in it, it will still be nice to know what it is. And if someone asks me how the hazing is going, I don't want my answer to be Oh i am not doing that because i have a cunt and my roommates don't want anyone else to know so they can keep me to themselves."

"The only reason we've even told you about it is because you have a cunt. No one will ask you any specifics about it," Latoya replied. Then she looked at Honey Daisy. "We'll put her through her paces, don't worry, but we'll forfeit the contests. No pics, no videos."

"She's already fuckable enough without us stamping 'rape bait' on her sexy ass," Bel said, giving said sexy ass a squeeze, then reaching up to play idly with Alicia's hair.

"This is SO not fair!" Honey Daisy stomped her foot. "You put me through hell last year, and then made me watch it with everyone else for that damn contest. I got through all that and now it's my turn you're gonna cockblock me?"

"No video's," Latoya replied sternly. "No pics. Think of it this way, your revenge is that you're one of only three people who get to fuck an actual pussy on campus."

Honey Daisy scowled. "Still sucks." She threw an angry look at Bel and Alicia, then stormed into her room. A moment later, she emerged with a jacket and a book bag and marched out the door.

"Don't worry about her," Bel said. "Poor thing's been looking forward to being the one victimizing freshmen since she learned about the contest last year."

"Whatever," Latoya said. "Fuck her. You're not off the hook, just because your not going to be displayed. Go put on your hoodie and a skirt, we're going out shopping."

She felt bad for Honey daisy, while only a bit it still sucked as the girl had been looking forward to it obviously for a while. Though Latoya did bring up a good point, with no pictures or video, Alicia would remain their secret, and if she was the only one on campus with a twat, then keeping her secret would benefit Honey daisy. Still it was a little harsh that Alicia stole what she wanted to do.
"Maybe I should make it up to her somehow" She suggested before being told to go get dressed.

Alicia rolled her eyes and Walked into her room. She still had the school uniform laying around, but lacked the clothes she had brought, barring one skirt that was still in her bag. It was a little small but fit, she just wished she had something covering her nearly expose privates.
"Do you have any of my longer skirts around? This is a little revealing: Alicia said emerging form the room. "This is my smallest one, and it could easily turn into a belt." She explained calmly "Which wouldn't be so bad but also too all my panties, so while here I am walking around with no issue, I wouldn't want the public eye to see this" she explained pulling the skirt up to reveal her cunt"

Latoya circled Alicia as she emerged from the room, running her hands up under her hoodie to make sure she hadn't taken the liberty of putting on a blouse or bra underneath, grinning when she found only bare flesh. Her hand dipped down to give a quick rub to Alicia's exposed pussy before she let her go and started for the door. "Nope, leave it. I didn't want you to wear it I wouldn't have left it. What are you doing with a skirt that short? Didn't think a little prude like you had it in you to own something like that."

Bel took up a position behind Alicia, herding her out of the room behind Latoya. "Don't worry, we're leaving campus. Outside Green Oaks it's Latoya and I that will have to worry about our skirts. I'm a little jealous actually, we're both a little umm..."

"We're fucking hung," Latoya said, marching them down the hall.

Bel blushed and nodded. "It sort of limits your clothing options. We're going to have so much fun dressing you up."

Alicia Smiled happy to again have the attention centered on her. As they headed down the stirs she noticed a couple of girls making out with their hand down each other;s pants, Alicia had to remind herself that they had a penis thus it was simply giving each other a handjob. She waited until they were out of earshot of others before asking them.
"Do you ever masturbate?" She asked calmly "I mean I saw that Honey daisy used your butt last night, and now you all have me, I am pretty sure at night you could crawl into bed with each other and have a go at it. So do you masturbate like a normal person as well?

They had grabbed an early bus, aside forma few of the older folks in the front it was relatively empty giving them quite a bit of privacy, not enough to do something but enough so that they could talk normally without it being an issue. She Had taken a seat next to Bel leaning against her shoulder rest her head.
"Is it possible that Honey Daisy will post the video anyway? She seems really upset about it, and she has the video on her phone. She could show others it, or post it letting everyone know. Say my secret was discovered, what would i be in for?"

"Everything with a cock masterbates," Latoya said once yet were on the bus. "You were frigging your pussy pretty good after I got you to bed. Just how prudish were you before we popped you?"

She'd taken a seat behind Bel and Alicia on the bus, taking a full bench for herself while te other two shared. Bel began playing with Alicia's hair, loosely braiding bits of it and eventually putting it all up in a messy but elegant twist atop her head. "You have a really pretty neck," she said, leaning down to give a kiss where Alicia's neck and shoulder met. Then she leaned back in her seat and looked out the window at the passing scenery. "I don't think she would."

Latoya snorted. "Damn right she won't. I told her not to. Besides only seniors can upload anything to Green Oak's Fucktube. She puts it up anywhere else and all he'll will come down in her...after you're gangbanged like a desperate whore."

"She won't show it to anyone," Bel reassured her. "She's not about to disobey Latoya."

They stood up as the bus rolled to a stop and exited into a nondescript shopping center. A Goodwill store stood alone on the sad grey corner next to a toy store, but not the kind anyone would ever let a child into. "Toys or slur wear first?" Latoya mused aloud.

"Surprise me" Alicia said sarcastically. She figured both would be fun for her, after all the slut wear, while more revealing would be new clothes, as for the toys, were she was not exactly an idiot and knew what kind of toys they were referring to. She figured dildo and vibrators pretty easily, but also assumed things such as ball gags bondage gear, ways of keeping her tied down, and would give her a reason to struggle during their next fuck fest. She figured she could tell what Latoya would go for, as she did have a moderate pattern, she liked to be in control, truly a dominant specimen. Bel however, while older than Honey daisy did seem to be the most submissive of the three, which could explain why Alicia crushed on her so quickly. Finally Honey Daisy, which annoyed Alicia, she threw a temper tantrum when she found out Alicia would not participate in the hazing games.

"How about Slut wear" Alicia suggest before they continued walking. "Besides I think you would want me looking like a skank before getting the toys, Especially if you want to test them out. Or maybe little cute tomboy in a hoodie would be more appealing to test the toys first" She grabbed into Latoya's hand bringing it to her exposed cunt under the skirt. "Up to you."

Latoya sank two fingers up inside Alicia and curled them to stroke her g-spot. "She's soaked," she told Bel. "Way she was so out of it at the end of last night, I thought we'd have to wait a day before using that little pussy again." She grinned, like a kid in a candy store, if that kid happened to be related to a tiger. She stepped into Alicia, reached around and grabbed her ass with her other hand, her skirt lifted around her waste, exposing her for anyone who happened to be walking past. Except that Bel had casually stepped close to them, blocking a clear view from the street with a little knowing smile to Latoya. "Keep this up and I'll drag you over into that alley over there, bed you over, and fuck you right here and now. Then we'd have to let Bel have her turn, and you'll be leaking our spunk all day. You like that idea, little slut?"

"I think she does," Bel said. "If she was well enough to masterbate all night after the ride we put her through, clearly we underestimated her. Come on, you're arousing me, let's get you your new toys."

She and Latoya each put an arm around her and guided her towards the sex shop. The door opened with a chime and the cold air hit like a solid wall, sending goosebumps up Bel's arms and turning her and Latoya's nipples to chocolate diamonds. Yellow light filled the shop, which was arranged almost like a book store, with shelves arranged throughout organized by fetish. Latoya began leading them towards the section for bondage equipment and BDSM play when a girl around her age stepped out from behind a shelf.

Her black hair was short and spikey, frosted with purple tips that matched her nails and lipstick. She was a little shorted than Latoya, though more lithe, all hard angles with subtle curves and dangerous cheekbones. Three studs went through one eyebrow, three rings the other, and another stud glittered in her nose. When she opened her mouth to speak, a tongue piercing was visible. And she wore the school uniform of Green Oaks Academy.

Her face split in a grin. "Latoya, breaking in your new freshmen?" She glanced at Bel. "God, thinking this is my last year is almost enough to make me want to change majors just to stay longer." She glanced over her shoulder. "Hey, Slut! Get out hear!"

Another girl emerged, Latina only a little taller, and maybe a year or two older than Alicia though sporting more prominent hips and breasts, perhaps a large B-cup. She used her shoulder length hair like a curtain, trying to hide her face. She also wore the Green Oaks uniform, but hers was dishevled, as if it had been put on hastily and after spending more than a few hours bundled on the floor. The blouse was only half tucked in and one of her knee socks had fallen down to bunch around her ankles. And a bright red ball gag stuck out from her mouth, glistening with drool. She wouldn't meet anyone's eyes.

"Delilah," Latoya said. "Already torturing your new roommie?"

Delilah nodded at Alicia. "Like you didn't jump her bones the moment you had her in your room. She make it what, five minutes, ten?" She grinned. "Not even I'll bet."

She pulled over the latina girl. "Rosa here, we spent all night messing with her head. She started crying so we plugged her up with Brook's old gag." Her hand reached down to lift the front of Rose's skirt. The girl's eyes widened with fear, cheeks flushing with humiliation as she begged Delilah with her eyes not to expose her, but she made no move to stop her and Delilah only grinned. "Had a chastity cage all ready for her though. Slipped it on her before she woke up myself, then made her pop a Viagra at breakfast." Rose made a pathetic moan in the back of her throat.

What was between her legs actually looked kind of funny. A clear plastic chassis held in place by black leather straps engulf her cock and balls, the latter of which was smooshed completely against the plastic as her erection strained against confinement. Delilah chuckled. "Can't wait to show her video at the party. You're not beating me this year, Latoya."

It was a little annoying that Latoya would comply so easily. Sure Alicia was tempting her, teasing her even but Latoya would turn the table get her hormones going with a simple touch reversing the tables Teasing Alicia instead.
What the girls found in the store however Alicia had not expected. A girl form green oaks working there and breaking in a new girl. A public display of slavery. It was humiliating and Alicia almost wanted it. Maybe one day she would try it out, but for now she liked being kept a secret, finally the Two girls began to talk.

Alicia listened intently to the two doms speaking. Seeing The sub girl unwillingly get her skirt lifted to reveal a solid member restrained by the chastity belt she giggled a bit
"Wow you weren't kidding, its like every girl has a cock." She whispered "I never knew the condition was so prominent, i thought for sure maybe a few girls but so many, its astounding.

"I don't think she will" Alicia said not even thinking "They already decided to not participate in the contest this year," She said a bit of a smug smile only to slowly curl into frown. She just realized what she had said but a few seconds too late. "I mean, she is a senior, and just wants to take a year off, spare a single freshman the torture" Alicia added hoping it was convincing enough. She messed up and looked at Bel then Back at Latoya hoping one could come up with a better excuse. Even if Delilah bought it, slip ups like that were going to be an issue. Maybe Delilah would bring it up, or Even Rosa if she ever got rid of that ball gag. The news could spread like wildfire, Delilah casually mentioning that Latoya was not participating and everyone wants to find out why.

Bel’s mouth fell open. Not because of anything Delilah or Rosa had said or done, but at Alicia.

Delilah’s face rapidly moved through several expressions, settling for a moment on incredulity, eyes flicking back and forth between Alicia and Latoya, momentarily diverting to Bel, before turning to consternation at Alicia. “Uh huh.” The wheels within her mind were almost visible as they turned.

Latoya slowly turned to Alicia, face of stone, then she stepped behind her. Bel wrapped her arm around Alicia’s shoulders. “First,” Latoya said. “Never put words in my mouth again.” Her hand moved in a blur, delivering a slap to Alicia’s ass as hard as she’d ever hit a volleyball. Bel’s grip tightened and kept Alicia standing on her feet. “Second. When you’re with me, you’ll only speak when spoken to.” SPANK. “Third. You are NOT being spared.” SPANK.

Bel held her tight, well aware of the strength in Latoya’s arms. She reached behind Alicia and gently rubbed her now crimson ass.

Latoya turned back to Delilah. “We had problems with our camera. The little slut overheard we weren’t going to be able to compete and has gotten all uppity about it.” She paused, as if considering. “Delilah, my slut needs a ball gag. Can I borrow yours?”

Delilah undid Rosa’s ball gag and stepped forward, as if she meant to hand it to them. “Yeah, I call bullshit.”

Her hand flashed out and yanked up the front of Alicia’s skirt. “Holy shit!”

Alicia saw it coming, not the punishment that was given, she knew almost the second the words left her mouth that Latoya would punish her for it. Now, What she saw coming was Delilah figuring it out, In fact she was a little surprised the other two girls with her had not and even blocked Delilah's path. Now another person knew the secret which was not suppose to happen. And a freshman who had no reason to keep quiet yet, bottom of the food chain with little to lose. Besides it wasn't like Rosa would not advance as the years went by moving up to a senior. That was the one they would have to keep quiet.

"The camera worked fine, Honey Daisy has it on her phone." Alicia said and looked at Latoya. Alicia held nothing but a coy smirk on her face. however instead of talking to the doms she turned to Rosa
"Who are you telling first?" She asked actually curios how rosa would react, or if the girl would answer at all. "I know you're not blind and would probably use this as blackmail me." She continued and Looked at Delilah. "What about you? what are you going to do with this tidbit?"

it was pretty much all she had time for and opened her mouth waiting for Latoya to shut her up. But she didn't have reason to talk anymore, her questions were out, her skirt still raised revealing her bald cunny. One gift she had was a lack of hair almost everywhere, aside form the top of her head which grew a lot and fast, which explained why it was always a mess, just too tasking to maintain it, the rest of her body was naturally bald.

Delilah burst out laughing. “You gotta be kidding me. This is a fucking gold mine!” She didn’t wait for Latoya, instead shoving the ball gag into Alicia’s mouth like she hadn’t spoken, though she’d clearly understood everything the freshmen had said, and snapped it into place. “I hate it when a slut can’t keep her mouth shut, don’t you?”

Latoya looked like she wanted to rip Deliliah’s head off. “Oh yeah. Stupid bitches should keep their mouths shut.”

“Not sure which of you is stupider,” Delilah said. “Her for blabbing, or you two for thinking you could keep this secret. A normal girl at Green Oaks! Get that video from Honey Daisy, there’s no way you’re skipping out on the competition just ‘cause you don’t want to share. Unless you want to keep the sharing to a minimum. For moron, your slut’s right on.”

She turned to Rosa. “You can keep quiet about this, right? I let you fuck a real pussy, you won’t go blabbing around the school. You’ve never actually used your cock before have you?”

Rosa had looked like a deer caught in the headlights ever since Alicia had addressed her. There was real fear in her eyes as she waited for the other foot to fall, and then at Delilah’s proposal, a glimpse of something else. Small hints of big emotions all bundled up into one unidentifiable mess. Hope, lust, excitement, more fear, anticipation. Her eyes found Alicia’s pussy and couldn’t pull away.

“I-I can keep the secret,” she said with a timid nod.

Latoya scowled at both of them, causing Rosa to flinch, but Delilah just grinned all the wider. “Fuck you.”

“Oh no,” Delilah said, and jerked a thumb at Alicia. “Fuck her. We’ll be by tonight,” she singsonged, marching around them and beckoning for Rosa to follow. A moment later, the door to the shop chimed and they were gone.

“Well fuck,” Bel said.

Alicia spoke against her ball gag but it just came out as a muffled growl. She wasn't mad, irritated maybe but anger, not really. In fact her eyes held a taunting smile in them. Was it a pan or was she just stupid and it worked out this way. Still Alicia had just signed a new girl on without initially meaning to. It was a fuck up at first, but now Alicia smirked. She removed the gag as her hand shad not been bound and quickly spoke knowing in a second it would be put back on.
"With my cunt you can probably get anything in this store so if you want something I suggest you take it now and just use my as payment" She said quickly and put the gag back on herself giving a slight smile. Maybe Alicia was a gold mine to Delilah when it came to blackmail, but now that Delilah knew, Alicia was right, they could use their roommate as payment.

Alicia really did want some toys though. This ball gag was fun and all but to her no enough. She could simply look at the walls and got excited from a few things she saw. More ball gags, hand cuffs, blindfolds, She could tel not every girls would be u for the BDSM stuff but she was. She then saw what looked really nice, a leather dog collar, but a little different as it had a steel ring in the back that had a tiny pad lock clipped on. She stared at it for a while. Alicia was a slut and deserved what she got, but she also wanted to be be mistreated, and being in a collar that was impossible to remove. Well while not mistreated, it looked like it would count.

Bel stepped away, face an expressionless mask. “Sweetheart, you need to stop talking now.”

“You want that collar?” Latoya asked sweetly, then slapped Alicia upside the head. “Fucking earn it.” If steam poured from her ears, Bel would not have been surprised. “You want us to whore you out to get your things, alright, we’ll do it your way. Come on.” She turned and marched out the door.

Bel pursed her lips. “Guess our dorm room just became a brothel.” She paused and shrugged. “Not much has changed I suppose. Honey Daisy will be happy. Did you ever read the book “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie?” or maybe heard of “Pandora’s Box?” I think you might find them relevant. Come on, sweetheart, we’re leaving.”

Alicia knew the story of Pandora's box however giving a mouse a cookie also sounded familiar. Regardless she figured it was the same principal, you do one thing and it would only escalate. Looking over at Latoya she gave a sigh. So she had to stop taking but she wasn't about to walk through public with a ball gag on. Slowly she pulled it off and said "I'm not wearing this on the street."

Alicia really had a mouth on her, almost seeming confused by her position. She had gone from a simple sub to attempting to call the shots, as though she was the one in charge. Sure she may have been able to hold more of a spine against Bel, even honey daisy o an extent but right now she was standing up to Latoya, a wicked smile across her face.
"Well you might want to start quickly, secret or not as soon as that video goes public everyone will know." she paused and thought about Rosa's cock and smirked "So how big is Delilah, what am I in for?"

“You’d have to ask Latoya, I’ve never had sex with Delilah,” she replied.

As the exited the store, they found Latoya waiting for them. She didn’t speak, just pointed to the alley behind the shop and directed them over there. Once there, she spun around and slapped Alicia across the face. “Hold her arms,” she commanded Bel, who hurried to obey. Latoya retrieved the ball gag and shoved it back in Alicia’s mouth, binding it tight. Then she unzipped her hoodie, shoving it down her arms and knotting it around her wrists. Unless she wanted to risk ripping it, it would hold her arms back in place, leaving her completely exposed from the waist up.

Latoya stepped back, lifted the hem of Alicia’s skirt, and slapped her pussy with the same force she’d delivered inside. “You know, I was going to give you a reward today. For being a good sport, a good sub, and an okay fuck.” She pinched one of Alicia’s nipples, squeezing down until she knew the blood flow had slowed, then releasing it so it would all come rushing back in. “I see now you’re too stupid to accept courtesy. You want to be a dumb slut who gets punished. You crave it don’t you? Well congratulations then.”

She whipped out her cell phone, snapped several pics of Alicia topless and bound in the alley, then texted Honey Daisy. “Hope that Honey Daisy didn’t delete anything,” she said. “We’re back in the contest. Screw trying to keep you safe. We’re gonna fuck you ‘til your raw, then let the whole dorm gangbang you til you pass out. Then keep going til you wake up and pass out again.”

Alicia winced as her nipples were pinched. It actually stung, Latoya was intentionally hurting her, but she pulled through it. So this was Latoya's limit. Alicia had intentionally kept pushing the envelope to see how far she could push the girl. Originally her spilling the beans about the competition was an accident but she would now admit to it being on purpose.

Maybe Latoya was the wrong person to control Alicia, or perhaps Alicia just couldn't be controlled. After all what did she had to protect herself for. Latoya had taken everything from her. All her virginity, privacy, even part of her will, she was done. Latoya turned her into a whore, and that was exactly what Alicia planned to be. More of a whore than Latoya could expect. Maybe Latoya thought calling her a whore was all fun and games, but Alicia was tired of that, Latoya wanted a whore, well now she had one.

She looked at Bel, her little crush disappearing for now, just pure anger directed at both of them. The pictures didn't bother her. She kinda of knew Honey Daisy would spread them, the contest was back on and now Latoya had to deal with it. Intentionally or not Alicia had forced Latoya against a wall, and as she suspected, the fight or flight instinct kicked in. Not same way an animal would, but it was there. It was fight, try to get control of the unruly girl. It actually made Alicia a little happy she could pull this off, nothing more than a wicked smile across her face. Latoya could beat her all she wanted, right now Alicia felt proud of herself.

Latoya tossed her phone to Bel. "Grab a video of this. Baby girl's first exhibition scene."

A quick yank and Alicia's skirt dropped to the ground as Bel juggled the phone for a moment before flipping it round, camera recording. A shove, and Alicia was pressed back against the brick wall, arms still pinned in place by the hoodie jacket. Latoya's own skirt lifted up before her, as if her enormous appendage was trying to follow the little freshman. She stepped in, roughly pinning Alicia against the brick as one strong hand grabbed her leg and forced it up, showing off her bald, oh so recently innocent pussy to the camera. Latoya didn't care if Alicia was wet or ready, she shoved her skirt aside to reveal that her penis had slipped out through the leg hole of her panties, the tip glistening with precum. "Guide me into her," she barked at Bel.

Bel stepped up to obey, looking almost apologetically at Alicia, though there was no mistaking the heat in her eyes or the slight flush in her dark cheeks. One hand wrapped its fingers around Latoya's girth and guided it to Alicia's pussy, pressing the head into the folds, camera momentarily zoomed in. With a thrust, Latoya displaced Bel's hand and slammed into Alicia hard enough to press her into the grimy wall.

Back
Top Bottom