Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hazing (Pink Bunny)

Alicia did not quite understand what she meant by accident or not, at least not right away. She had no idea the actual impact having a whole not built to be fucked getting fucked would have on her muscles and reflexes. She was roughly flipped over and wanted to rebel but she promised she wouldn't. Instead she let them do as they would and opened her mouth to let Honey Daisy insert the ring. He was a little annoyed she did not trust her to not bite down, but maybe the threat earlier was too fresh for her to simply ignore.

As Latoya slammed back into her Alicia gave a slight whimper, her pussy still hurt a bit as she had just lost her virginity, but tried to ignore that as Honey daisy slid her cock back inside Alicia's mouth. Originally Alicia had licked her cock to get her to cum faster, and lost focus when Latoya began to fuck her. This time however, she was able to focus on pleasing Honey daisy a bit easier, at least until she felt her ass being spread apart.

As soon as Bel was entering her she immediately seized up. Every muscle in Alicia's body clenched. Her pussy tightened crushing anything inside it, Her eyes winced and her jaw clamped down on the steel ring. Maybe it was a smart move, as her teeth would have chomped down so quick Honey daisy would have been, for lack for a better word, dismembered. Her ass also clenched fighting against the invader. She tried to tell her body to relax but it was not listening to her. Alicia had no say in what her body was doing to fight the girls off. Even if she was okay with it, which she partially was, it was not enough to convince her body to relax and let Bel inside her. She wanted to speak, apologize for this even if it wasn't her fault but she couldn't. Quickly she tried to ignore his and go back to curling her tongue along Honey Daisy's dick, maybe focusing on that would help her muscles relax, although to barely did anything, in fact, it took her a good three minutes before she realized her hands were balled up so tightly that she had drawn blood from her own nails digging in. She decided to not to show them, not until after, that way she could see how much they cared about her. Was she truly just some toy to fuck, or would they tend to her wounds?

"Heh, told you you was gonna clench," Honey Daisy said as Alicia's entire body tensed up. She withdrew her cock and slapped her a few times across the face with it, leaving fresh wet splashes on her skin before shoving it back in. "Don't stop with that tongue, oh yeah."

Latoya cried out and buried herself completely inside of Alica as she clenched her cunt down on her member. "Oh God she's so tight! I love it! Bel, I can feel you inside of her!" Her testicles rubbed against Bel's as the other girl continued to force her member inside Alicia's ass. Latoya could feel her cock pressing up against her roommate's through the stretched barrier of flesh separating Alicia's two channels, squeezing her even tighter. Her hips spasmed and she resumed her thrusts, shallow but growing quicker. "I can't hold back, I'm gonna cum soon. Oh yeah, bitch, make me cum. Take our cocks all the way inside you and make us cum."

Bel had a harder time speaking. She tried to be gentle at first, really she did, but Alicia was so tight it almost hurt. And when she squeezed down, all her bowel muscles worked to push her member free. Finally, with a cry, she gave up and simply started shoving herself forward and deeper, gaining an inch with every thrust. Her cock glistened with some red on her new withdraws, but she couldn't bring herself to care overmuch. She was fucking a virgin asshole and it felt fucking fantastic. She could feel her equipment against Latoya's, feel every spasm of Alicia's little body. Finally, her pelvis pressed against Alicia's ass cheeks.

She groaned and half fell forward onto Alicia, sandwiching her between herself and Latoya, pressing her breasts into her back as she kissed her neck. "Good job sweet heart, you took me. You took all of me inside of you. I'm so proud of you." She kissed her ear, then leaned past her and kissed Latoya.

When she pulled back, both she and Latoya were grinning. "Don't hold back," Latoya said. "Let's give her everything we've got. I'm not gonna last long." And with that, they quit holding back, pulling out and slamming back in as far and as fast and as hard as they could.

The tears had returned, somehow she had some left, and her already stained cheeks now also covered in precum alto had salty tears running down them. She was in serious pain form her anus and could swear she was bleeding, maybe not but it really felt stretched out. Lube would have been nice but no, instead Bel went in bareback and dry. She heard Latoya mention how much resistance she had left and Alicia felt a little better working on Honey Daisy's cock a bit more and even rocked her own hips a bit trying to push Latoya to her limit faster. It was tough t take her mind off the pain but she did long enough to cum again.

She collapsed upon Latoya, only forcing the girl a bit further inside her. Her tongue barely clicking against the tip of the penis in her mouth and somehow her mind was blocking the pain form her anus, although tat may have just been numbness. Her knees felt wobbly even though she was n longer using the to balance herself. Instead she was just on the bed draped over Latoya with her ass in the air for Bel. She was panting, partially, it was tough to make out with her mouth full, but her body was regulating itself. Holding back every thing she could she gripped onto the sheets, staining the white fabric with her bleeding hands. Coming against another flood of cum leaving her body.

Trembling against Latoya she lay there, immobile, unable to even keep her thoughts straight, wanting this to end, she was not hungry, not tired, just in a weird sate where this had to end.

"Oh yes! Feel her cumming?" Latoya screamed and Bel echoed her with a loud moan. They buried themselves to the hilts inside Alicia as she came, constricting their cocks to entirely new levels. "I'm cumming!" Latoya screamed again as Alicia collapsed on top of her, completely taking her cock all the way inside her cunt.

"Yeah, fill the slut's little pussy up!" Honey Daisy cried out as Latoya's cock spasmed and pulsed inside Alicia. Stream after stream of semen splashed against her insides and cervix, even as her girl cum leaked out over Latoya's thighs and testicles to stain the bed sheets. Latoya let out one last shout of triumph before her member began to turn flaccid and slowly shrink.

She lay there, feeling Honey Daisy and Bel tag teaming her from either end, jerking Alicia's body against her own. The girl's entire weight had come to rest on her. She giggled and kissed Alicia's messy cheek, licking up the mixture of spit, precum and tears. "I don't want her leaking, my spunk," she said to the other two, roll her over.

Bel once again buried her dick all the way inside her ass and they obeyed, letting Latoya's limp cock slip free in a torrent of cum, and semen with traces of pink. She took Alicia on her side, trying to keep her pussy angled up to keep from leaking too much, steadily fucking in and out of her ass at an easier rhythm now. It was easier without another cock filling the girl up, making her passages even tighter.

Latoya leaned back on the bed to admire her handiwork for a moment, grinning at the mess she'd made of Alicia's now deflowered pussy. "Honey Daisy, you're up."

Honey Daisy let out a "Whoop!" and pulled her dick out of Alicia's mouth. She crawled around to the other end of the bed and positioned herself between Alicia's legs, lifting one up on to her shoulder so that she could get close enough. "Oh yeah, slut? How you like my cock now?" she demanded as she rammed her length inside and began jack hammering Alicia's abused pussy for all she was worth.

Latoya took up Honey Daisy's abandoned position in front of Alicia and eased off the ring gag. She stroked her sweaty locks out of the girl's face and crawled up to her, offering her her messy, cum and blood covered limb cock. "Clean me up, little slut. You're almost done, you wanna go out with a strong finish don't you?"

Honey Daisy cried out in ecstasy and shoved hips up against Alicia's groin, her testicles coming to rest against Bel's. "I'm cumming! Hot damn but I'm cumming!" Her dick pulsed inside Alicia and added her load to the mixture.

Alicia was only teetering on the edge of consciousness, three cocks working her over was draining in more than just energy, even her spirit was lacking now. Every bit of who she was when she had stood at the entrance of the school was leaving her. Her virginity, all forms she had were gone, her spirit, her compulsion to do great, and now all she waned was to curl up into a fetal position and let life pass her by.

Still she had been given an order, and as much as she resented it she had no will to disobey. Slowly she craned her neck taking Latoya's cock in her mouth slowly sucking off every drop of semen, cum, blood, anything left from her pussy. It was a forceful suck, strong, not just tongue work like when Honey Daisy face fucked her. She continued sucking a bit more making sure there would be nothing left.

When she released Latoya's cock she looked at the girls still fucking her lower body. She didn't want to be awake anymore. Luckily her body was ahead of her, n fact the last bit of energy she had left was used at the though of it as her head fell to the bed, rolling to her side as she passed out, no longer having to endure this. The two could continue to abuse her body, but Alicia was spent. She would awake later, quite sore having both her Ass and pussy stretched. Her virginity taken. Everything was gone.

"Wow, she's gotten really good at sucking," Latoya told the others. "Good work training her, Honey Daisy."

Bel leaned over Alicia and pouted. "She passed out, poor dear. That's no fun."

"Oh who cares?" Honey Daisy said, taking a seat at the edge of the bed and wiping the sweat from her brow with someone's discarded skirt. "Fuck her cunt, it's your turn anyways."

Bel's eyes took on a certain gleam as she considered the mess between Honey Daisy's legs. She never got to be the one that fucked the pussy whenever one was available.

"You were going to anyways," Honey Daisy pressed. "And it ain't like she were willin' in the first place."

"Alright," Bel said, and slipped out of Alicia's ass, rolled the girl onto her back, and plunged into her pussy. She didn't hold back at all this time, ramming herself in and out as fast as she could, sloshing cum all over the sheets and Alicia's thighs as her fat member plowed her. After several moments, she threw her head back and moaned as she came, depositing her own load in the mixture.

She slipped free a moment later, red faced and smiling. "Wish she'd been awake."

"Oh boohoo," Honey Daisy mocked, slapping Alicia's thigh. "I'm hungry, let's go eat."

Latoya grinned at her roommates, then looked down at Alicia with a pleased expression on her face. She leaned down, kissed the girl on the forehead, and whispered in her ear. "Good work, slut. Welcome to college."

Several changes were made to the room while Alicia slept.

Someone hid her clothes, though not very well. Her bras and panties were carried out to a dumpster in a trashbag to be hauled off by a garbage truck.

Somebody covered her with a blanket, though they didn't clean up any of the residue from her body. They also left a glass of water and a pair of pain relief tablets on a chair next to the bed where she would see them when she woke up.

Somebody put the handkerchief that had been used to catch her the blood of her hymen tearing and the fluids from her first sexual experience in glass, framed it, and hung it on the wall across from her bed.

And somebody put medicine on the cuts on her hands and wrapped her palms in bandages.

Alicia woke a few hours later, still dazed but doing better. She saw the pills and water and quickly downed them. Her stomach was growling but that didn't bother her too much, there was more going on that she was going to worry about. First off she needed to get dressed but that was going to be an issue, her clothes were no longer in her suitcase. She now had to leave the room naked with the three girl who had just raped her waiting. It took a few minutes of mental preparation but she was able to step outside, granted she did grab her bed sheet, still covered in stains from he orgy but it covered her enough.

"Where are my clothes?" She asked, her voice was confident now. "I get that you may not want me dressed, and most is not expensive. Replaceable, and I have my school uniform" She explained. "But there is an old grey hoodie that means a lot to me. My cousin, who was like a older brother gave it to me, it means a lot." She explained, figuring the girls may not care but perhaps cut her some slack. In truth if it was just a hoodie form her cousin no big deal, but he cousin passed away after a fatal car accident, so the hoodie was like he was still there hugging her. "Please, that is all i really want back. I'll only wear it when I am allowed to. Like after you have all had your fun with me, and we are relaxing." She added. It took her no time to figure out the rules, Nudity at all times for her roommates to use her as they pleased. She even expected some collar to come out soon. That was not going to surprise her, she was caught in their trap, stuck and having to obey them.
"Also who wrapped my wounds?"

Latoya had returned to her uniform and the couch, or as the other two referred to it when she wasn't around, her "throne," lounging as she watched another show on HBO. She hit the mute button as a pair of beautiful blonde people started having wild hot sex on screen and turned to look at Alicia. A grin split her features as she took in the sex-stained sheet failing to preserve Alicia's modesty.

"We waited on you for dinner," Bel said, stepping out of her room, followed by Honey Daisy, who said, voice dripping with frustration, "Yeah, thanks a lot." The platter of lasagna waited on the table, covered and ready to be reheated at a moment's notice.

Like Latoya, both had also redressed in their uniforms. Bel and Latoya had clearly joined Honey Daisy's bra-free style for the evening, their breasts and nipples clearly straining against their blouses. Bel glided over to Alicia and leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek. "I've never had a little ass so sweet before," she whispered, then moved around to the table to bring the lasagna back into the kitchen.

She paused at Alicia's question about her wounds, and exchanged a confused glance with Honey Daisy. Latoya snorted in derision. "Little scrapes like that aren't wounds, and I don't want to hear you complaining about them when you did it to yourself. Next time grab the sheets like every other slut."

She beckoned Alicia over, meeting the girl's eyes. "Cover your head with that sheet," she ordered, then gestured to Honey Daisy. Once Alicia obeyed, Honey Daisy disappeared from the living room with a groan. A moment later she returned and tossed what she thought might be the right hoodie over to Latoya. "Take the sheet off now," Latoya ordered and held up the hoodie. "Is this it? You want me to let you wear this? How do you think you should say please?"

Alicia smiled when Bel commented her ass and being in a flirtatious mood shook it playfully at her.
"You all took something from me. I am sure you have broken in anal and oral virgins, but how often do you get to break in a seventeen year old's pussy?" She asked before covering her head with a sheet and then removing it when asked to.

Alicia sighed heavily and without much warning dropped to her knees.
"please mistress Latoya, Please let me wear my hoodie" he said softly not wanting to cause conflict. Sure she may have overdone it but she figured as far as they were concerned they owned her, making them exactly that, her mistresses.
She looked at her bandaged hands for a second. they had bled, so a simple scrape or not they were still a wound. Luckily they didn't sting though and the bandages were comfortable, in a weird way"

"And i guess i only get sleep when you have all had your fun, exam the next day or not, empty your cum inside me and then i get to sleep? How about telling me the rules? Am I mistaken?"

"Not nearly enough," Latoya murmured. "But your pussy isn't broken...yet."

"Listen to the little slut," Honey Daisy laughed. "One roll in the hay and she's already a little bondage sub. Betcha if we let her she'd draw up some sort of schedule. She's probably makin' little charts in her head already."

Latoya scowled, both at Honey Daisy and at the kneeling Alicia. "First rule, never call me mistress," she growled. "I'll beat your little ass red if you do. Second, since you seem to have this all figured out, we'll be keeping the rules secret. It wouldn't be fair to let you have a leg up on the other freshmen just because you've got a pussy."

She paused to examine the hoodie, noticing that it had a zipper in the front. She tossed it to Alicia. "Put it on, but you keep it unzipped at all times unless we tell you."

She stood up and walked around Alicia and made her way to the table as Bel returned with the reheated lasagna and took a seat at the head. Honey Daisy sat at her left, Bel, her right. There were four plates, but only three chairs. She beckoned Alicia for her to sit in her lap.

None of them had lost track of the special slice they'd originally put together for their new roommie and Bel slid it in front of her next to Latoya's with a wink. "Don't worry, I plan to fill you with my cum again soon."

Alicia rolled her eyes "yea I am making a schedule" She said turning her attention to Honey Daisy "But its kinda full, i couldn't find a spot for you after filling it with class, homework, meals and then getting boned by Bel and Latoya. I guess you will have to beg one of them for a slot." She said coldly. It was uncalled for and she knew she would be punished for it, but she liked being able to say it. Honey Daisy was quite mean to her, right form the start it was as though Alicia was just some toy for her to play with.

Alicia sighed when she got her hood and slid it on, It was warm, not as warm as she would like but was better than nothing, and at least her nipple, which had perked up due to being bare, were now somewhat covered. She then walked over to Latoya and took a spot on her lap.

Alicia could tell something was fishy and looked at her meal. She then looked at the other girls who seemed to be waiting for her to take a bite. She knew something was wrong with it, but figured maybe they all just jizzed in it, which while gross, was not so bad and took a bite.
"So I took a bite, now tell me what did you put in it" She asked knowing full well it had been tampered with somehow.

Honey Daisy fumed at her, and the remark earned Alicia scowls from all the girls. There was punishment in her future alright.

"My God you're annoying when you open your mouth," Latoya said. She reached down and with a grunt of effort, lifted Alicia up off her lap. A quick adjustment flipped her skirt up, revealing her rapidly hardening cock. She let Alicia fall onto it, her weight burying the member deep into her battered pussy. "Keep eating. I like you better when there's something in your mouth."

And she went about eating her own dinner, as if her cock wasn't planted in a recently devirginized pussy. Honey Daisy and Bel joined her, and conversation started up about expectations for the school year. Honey Daisy was eager to "check out the new talent" while Bel admitted to looking forward to the annual start of the school year Dorm Bash. Latoya commented every now and then, pausing to jerk her hips whenever Alicia started to comment or join the conversation. Bel and Honey Daisy pointedly ignored any attempts to join in except to point to her food. Not nearly as subtle as they'd intended but why pretend?

All of them knew it wouldn't take long for the marijuana and ecstasy concoction worked into Alicia's pasta to take hold, so they chatted and waited. The few words already exchanged had already given them an idea of the uptight brainiac's personality, but nothing really revealed what a person was like until they were completely stripped of their inhibitions.

Partway through the meal Alicia actually started grinding against Latoya's hips The ecstasy slowly kicking in, the pot on the other hand was doing little to her beyond king her sleepy. Although she only portrayed it as sleepy, in truth it was just getting her high
Alicia had been the first to finish, granted all she had been allowed to do was eat, the other three chatted but any time she opened her mouth to offer her two cents it was quickly disrupted by the cock buried in her beaten pussy. However by the end of the meal that no longer matter, as she was slowly grinding against Latoya, her back arched leaning against the woman. Her head resting her shoulder as her hips moved in a very fluid motion.

"Is this what you want? A horny slut doing whatever you want?" She asked with a smirk, She turned her head kissing Latoya's neck, it was really awkward but Alicia was flexible enough to twist her body in that way. After teh kiss she looked back at the girls and laughed "I'm drugged aren't I? You got me high."

"Damn straight," Latoya murmured, enjoying the tender lips on her neck almost as much as the grinding on her cock. She loved it when her partners lost themselves and started fucking themselves on her, or better yet, begged her for release. Her hands parted the hoodie and massaged Alicia's breasts. Girl really needed to be on the itty bitty titty committee. She kneaded and massaged the little lumps, grinding the nipples against her palms before stopping to flick and pinch them.

"Just a little," Bel said with a grin, clearing off the table in front of her and pulling out her phone. Across from her Honey Daisy did the same thing. "Look at the little slut go. Way she's movin' you'd never guess she just had her cherry popped Whatcha wanna bet she's beggin' for a cock up her ass again before we're done."

"No bet," Latoya grunted, shifting her hips to ram deeper into Alicia. In a single fluid motion, she stood up, cock still hips deep in the freshman's pussy, and bent her over the table. She sawed in and out, disturbing the spunk still left inside Alicia's sex and letting her fluids spill down her thighs.

The lights on the other girls phones went on, indicating their video recording features had been activated. Bel moved in to get a better view of Alicia's face as Latoya fucked her, while Honey Daisy knelt down to get a close up of their actual joining. She reached up and gave Alicia's clit a vicous pinch.

"Welcome to Green Oaks, freshman," she teased. "Can't wait to put this up on Fucktube."

Alicia looked baked, a soft smile on her face as she was continuously rammed by Latoya, her entire body bumping into the table with each thrust It may have been a better show had they recorded her when she lost her virginity, three holes all getting violated at once, point of view cameras, her actual cherry getting popper, and Alicia's emotion through it all. In this situation, while still good would not get as many views, aside form the fact that Alicia was underage even f only by less than a year.

"You don't understand media" Alicia laughed as Latoya continued to drill her. "Camera angles work but you need something to catch the audience." it seemed even baked and getting fuck Alicia knew what she was talking about. She looked back at Latoya and said "Fuck me harder, Mistress"
While Alicia knew Latoya told her not to call her that, she also knew that it would be worth more to see her beaten during sex on camera. Rough violent sex, she knew it was worth more to porn fanatics. Amateur stuff did more for the generally population than professional, it was much more raw, but all the same. They missed the chance to film her losing her virginity. maybe she could fake it later with fake blood or something, but for now, she was going to give them something else to film you couldn't find with your average google search.

Bel giggled as Alicia tried to instruct them. "Listen to our little porn star go. It's like she's not sore or anything. Way to go sweet heart." Bel reached over and brushed Alicia's hair out of her face, making sure the camera on her phone caught every little expression.

"She's way too uppity," Honey Daisy said. "We need to teach her some proper manners."

Latoya slapped Alicia's ass hard enough to leave a red mark and grabbed the back of her hair. She pulled her cock from Alicia's cunt and in a single savage thrust, rammed it up her battered ass. Even recovering, her ass was tight. She managed to get half her length inside the girl in the first go, and then was forced to withdraw and shove back in in increments. She bent down over Alicia so that her lips were pressed against her ear and snarled, "I told you, don't call me mistress." She bit the top of her ear and gave Alicia another quick spanking for emphasis.

Honey Daisy started laughing and Latoya reached down, grabbed her by the hair, and shoved her face into Alicia's newly vacated pussy. The Texan only resisted for a few moments before attacking her new task with gusto, handing her phone up to Latoya so that the ring leader could get a better shot of her cock drilling Alicia's backside.

Alicia grunted feeling Latoya stuff her ass, but she was also thankful, The girth of her cock was not quite the size of Bel's, but the length did make up for that.
"if this keeps up" Alicia began to say, her voice in rhythm of each thrust "I'm going start begging for the chance to please each of you." She grit her teeth and took a breath before turning to Honey Daisy. "Even you cowgirl" She added and looked Back to Bel who had a great shot of her face. "And why are you just watching and Filming?" She asked clicking her tongue. The drug really were having an effect on her. "Are you waiting your turn?" She asked.

She was going to be in her state for a while, the drugs didn't take too long to kick in due to her size and they would stay in her system for a while as well as her body would not filter it out as quickly. She would be in for a rough night. And then the weekend with classes finally starting on monday.

After a ore minutes of Honey daisy working her cunt she came. not heavily as she barely had anything left but it was noticeable.
"I hope this gets your a nice viewer count, only Honey Daisy was able to get me off. this time."

"That's my girl," Latoya said, grinning at Alicia's admission. "I knew you were a little slut the moment I laid eyes on you."

Bel smiled at her from behind the phone. "You want my cock again already? Didn't I tear you up enough before?"

"Damn right I got ya off," Honey Daisy said, pulling her head out from between Alicia's legs, lips glistening with cum. "You'll be beggin' for me and screamin' my name in no time, ya little whore." She reached around and slapped Alicia's ass.

"Honey Daisy was the only one to get you off, yet," Latoya clarified and slapped Alicia's other ass cheek. "It really turns you on thinking about all those people who are going to see your video, doesn't it? You're a little exhibitionist, aren't ya? Tell you what, let's give them a better view."

She plunged her cock as far up Alicia's rectum as she could and took her by the hips. "Help me onto the table," she said to the others, and a bit of awkward lifting and shoving later, she sat where her plate had been moments before, bare ass on the table, skirt flipped up to reveal her cock still vanishing up Alicia' back hole. With one hand she kept a tight hold on the back of Alicia's hair, with the other, she spread the girl's legs so that they draped over her own, completely exposing her battered pussy to the camera.

She made several silent commands behind Alicia's back and Honey Daisy stepped back to focus on filming while Bel came to stand between her legs, and almost shyly flipped up her tented skirt. Like Latoya she'd forgone panties, and her fat dick and balls were completely exposed before Alicia's stoned gaze.

"You want her cock in your pussy?" Latoya asked, biting Alicia's earlobe. "Beg for it. Beg Bel to fuck that little cunt."

"Actually, I was hoping she would let me suck it, but i guess my pussy could use a good slam" She laughed. She wouldn't beg, she new all three girls wanted her as much as she would love having them inside her. Besides she figured only Latoya would make her beg. Honey Daisy would fuck her when she wanted, and well she knew Bel seemed the most human of the three, probably cut her some slack when she needed it.

She looked at the Camera again giving a wicked smile. She was a little devil and licked her lips. "I guess I should Hi to everyone rubbing their cock or cunt right now. But these girls with me, the best sex I will ever have. So you can picture what you want but you will never feel the way I do."

She screamed again after her little speech cumming a second time since Latoya started pounding away at her ass. Like before it wasn't much but was enough. god she was running out of orgasms. Not that she had a Finite number but by time the night rolled to an end she would no longer be able to have one, it would be so tender and sore, she would not know if it was simply muscle memory or an actual orgasm.

"Would ya listen to that mouth of hers?" Honey Daisy asked. "Don't go easy on her, Bel, tear that little pussy up."

All three burst into laughter at Alicia's proclamation. Latoya threw her head back and moaned as Alicia came, ass clamping down on her cock tight enough it was an effort not to spill her seed then and there. After the spasms had left Alicia's body, she decided the little freshmen had to be some kind of pain slut. Maybe not the usual whips and chains variety, but she knew very few biologic girls who could come from having their ass reemed, especially so soon after losing their anal cherry to a monster dick like Bel's. Just how sore was her little slut going to be in the morning?

Bel maneuvered between Alicia's legs and Latoya reached around Alicia to grab her thick member with one hand and guide it to Alicia's entrance. Rather than letting Bel press in however, she rubbed the thick purple head up and down Alicia's slit, guiding it up and down over her clit, teasing the entrance of her channel by letting it press in ever so slightly then pulling it out. Bel's eyes closed in pleasure and she moaned, lower lip trembling.

"Beg for it, Alicia," Latoya whispered in her ear. "Beg me to fuck you with Bel's dick while I'm still in your ass."

A first Alicia had no idea which person she was suppose to beg. Bel to fuck or or Latoya to let Bel fuck her, but soon enough she answered the question without Alicia asking for it.
"These girls took every virgin hole I had. I'm nothing more than a slut who loves to get fucked." She said again and ten turned to Latoya.
"Please Latoya, Please let Bel fuck my slutty pussy. Please let her cum inside my cunt and make me cry."

While Alicia never saw her as ever being a kinky girl she was loving this treatment, but it may have just been the attention she was getting. She was sue to being ignored, by everyone, even her parents kind of just dropped her off. Cruises, traveling, Her parents had been in so many countries that Alicia had lost count. For her entire life she was "that girl" with only her cousin treating her human. Now, these girls, while raping her, still made her the center of attention, and she wa loving that attention.
"Please Latoya, Fuck me with Bel's Cock"

There was a sound almost like a growl from behind Alicia as she finished speaking to the camera and Latoya's cock stiffened inside her ass. Bel let in a sharp intake of breath and her hips jerked, her cock slipping an inch through Latoya's hand to press against Alicia's hole. A pleased bark of laughter resounded from Honey Daisy, louder and richer than most would think a girl her size capable of producing.

When she started to beg, Latoya's cock throbbed in earnest and she failed to stifle her moan of desire. She slowed her thrusting to keep from cumming and to let Alicia's hips still for Bel. "Good, slut," she moaned. "Oh that's a good slut. Bel, rip that pussy apart!" She let go of Bel's cock and brought her hand around to clutch at Alicia's breast.

Bel let out a moan of relief and surged forward, fat member stretching Alicia's so recently virginal cunt as wide as it had ever been, even if she didn't know it. She held nothing back, and after a few minutes struggling with Alicia's tightness, was pistoning in and out of her with abandon. Her cock and Latoya's rubbed against each other through the thin membrane of flesh between them and their testicles rubbed against each other at Alicia's entrances. Latoya threw her head back in a cascade of long braids and MOANED, shooting her hot load up Alicia's rectum.

"Like hell I'm the only one not gettin' off!" Honey Daisey cried, hurrying behind Bel and slamming her cock without warning up her roommate's backside, reaching around her partner's shoulder to keep the camera focused in Alicia, though it was bouncing around so much tere was no way the picture would be clear anymore.

Bel thrust forward in time with Honey Daisy, crying out as she was pierced, her cock spasming in Aliia's pussy, signaling her release was near. Latoya pressed herself against Alicia's back, crushing her heavy breasts against the grey hoodie she'd still been wearing this whole time and rubbed her cheek against her little slut's. "Come for me, slut. Cum for me like you've never cum before, Alicia!"

When she was order to come by Latoya Alicia simply began to laugh.
"I don't think i have anything left in me, beyond the feeling of you pumping into me, I'm numb." She said calmly "You all made me come too many times"
Alicia was sure she had nothing left, constant anal fucking, The girls shredding her pussy apart. Latoya had experienced both holes with only Alicia's mouth left, and truth be told, Alicia couldn't wait to suck Latoya's cock. However at the same time, Bel also had a hole remaining, And so Did Honey Daisy, but she wasn't sure of the pussy counted since it was only honey Daisy eating her out and not actually fucking her.

She wondered why she fought so much at first, probably because she was not ready. She had not wanted her virginity to be lost in that manner, but now that it was take from her she figured what was the point. The damage had been done, all that was left was to just enjoy being a cock craving slut. Maybe curl up with one of the girls at night, share a bed. Besides if she was next to naked all the time, she had a feeling there would almost always be a cock waiting for her when she craved it, and one even when she was spent.

Latoya chuckled. Two orgasms seemed to be her little sluts limit, but limits were made to be broken. "Oh we'll squeeze one more out of your broken pussy, don't worry." The hand that had been holding Alicia's hair snaked its way down around the smaller white girl's body and dipped between her legs, stopping just about where Bel's cock plundered Alicia's pussy. Slowly, gently, her fingers began to caress the area around her sensitive nub, spiraling inward without actually making contact. "Bel, you're not allowed to cum until she does so don't even think about it."

Bel made a whimpering sound and spasmed a few times, fighting to keep from releasing the orgasm she'd been fast approaching. She shifted her hips and started thrusting deeper and slower into Alicia, eyes half closed and watering. Her efforts weren't helped by Honey Daisy pounding away behind her with gusto.

"Ain't no slowin' down back here!" she called out, jerked a few times, buried herself all the way inside Bel. Bel paused, cock thrust all the way inside Alicia as she felt her bowels fill with semen. Honey Daisy slipped free with a wet sploosh, and skipped around to the side to focus the camera once again on Alicia, capturing Bel's cock resuming its thrusts as Latoya's fingers finally found Alicia's clit.

"Hey, Alicia," she asked. "You wanna get fucked so hard you pass out again?"

Alicia nodded weakly to the question, if nothing else at least passing out would spare he rthe need to come. Maybe she would come while passing out, in truth she wanted to so Bel could. She didn't care about her own well being that feeling left a while ago, no instead she only cared about teh girls' happiness, making each one happy with her. It had been quite a drastic flip of her emotions, but she felt like she was worthless overall, and learned her place quick.

"Latoya, I don;t think i can come anymore, please, please let Bel come" She pleaded with her, Latoya's teasing holding almost no effect on her. Alicia could feel the hand but being fucked so many times, it was numb.
"Please Latoya, Please let Bel come inside me."

Begging for someone else to come inside her. That would not happen often, not unless she was ordered to beg for it. This was of her own free will however, knowing, just by Bel's body reactions, that the girl needed to come and Without Alicia being able to, it would be a long time before she could. Even Alicia began to cry as she didn't like the idea of Bel being in pain, Honey Daisy maybe, but not Bel, as large as her cock was and as much pain as she had inflicted, the girl was soothing to an extent.

Back
Top Bottom