Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 The Walking Dead (Looking for Rick, The governor, Beth & Daryl, Maggie FXF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
I am currently caught up with The Walking Dead and am wiling to take on another game or so. A lot has happened since the first season but I am wanting to explore role playing in an every outcome there could be. So it can be focused on the new season or past one, it can be fan-made and another story. I do want canons but you can ask me otherwise.

So far I am looking for someone to play Rick to my OC, we can both split up NPCing the other characters. I will try to add a plot or two later but message me and I got one in mind.

Willing to try anything, even age play and or incest if that is your cup of tea.

I ONLY ROLE PLAY VANILLA SEX, WHICH MEAN NO DIRTY WORDS....I.E...cock, tits, cunt, ass. There are more respectful ways to write being intimate and its far more fulfilling. Vanilla Sex for those who don't understand-Among heterosexual couples in the Western world, vanilla sex often refers to the missionary position. It can also be used to describe insertive sex without any element of BDSM or any fetish. Vanilla sex between homosexual couples as "sex that does not extend beyond affection, mutual masturbation, and oral and anal sex."

dead2111.jpg

I'm also looking for someone to play the governor. I came to like his character and appreciate it after a while.

Walking-Dead-Season-3-Midseason-Premiere-The-Governor.jpg

I also wouldn't mind exploring the new relationship between Beth and Daryl. They kind of compliment each other and I think the age play wouldn't be to bad in it. Fun fan fiction.

The-Walking-Dead-312-bts-Beth-and-Daryl-560x282.jpg

For the few who might be interested, I'm willing to do a FXF with Maggie, I would probably want someone to play her but could maybe be convinced otherwise.

tumblr_mb6d1dkg9w1qct676o2_500.jpg

Season 5 looks awesome!!

I'd really like to possibly explore what someone thinks might happen.....and someone who actually likes the show and wants to rp it.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM&list=PLP63B9XPsQt0KiUz3ffyiS1tpDywWraPF&index=6[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom