Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello, wanna Role Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't promise I'll always be able to post everyday. At the moment I can, but depending on what may come up, there may be some weeks that I am unable to post daily.

But I can promise to post every other day, or at least 3 days of the week. But unless something unforeseen happens, most likely will be able to post frequently every day. Depending on how frequently you reply, etc.

YES TO PRIVATE MESSAGES ON THIS SITE. YES TO THREADS.

NO TO INSTANT MESSENGERS. NO TO CHAT ROOMS. I use to say yes to role playing through email, but unfortunately, most of the people who already knew I didn't want to RP in IMs, once they got my email address would try to convince me to role play with them in yahoo messenger. And the ones who didn't, for some reason vanished on me. Just stopped replying. So now it is a NO TO ROLE PLAYING IN EMAILS too.

INCEST PAIRINGS I WILL NEVER DO:
Parent/child,
Stepparent/stepchild,
Parent/adopted-child,
aunt/nephew,
uncle/niece,
grandparent/grandchild,
foster-parent/foster-child

INCEST PAIRINGS I AM WILLING TO DO, AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT RELATED BY BLOOD: (they would be related through marriage or because one or both of them were adopted.)

Your my brother because my parents adopted you
I'm your sister because your parents adopted me
Stepbrother/stepsister (related only through marriage, because your father married my mother)
Cousins (not related by blood at all. Related only because your aunt & uncle adopted me)

OTHER PAIRINGS:
Strangers
Neighbors
Co-workers
Friends
Casual Acquaintances (similar to strangers, they know of or a little about each other, but not that well. Or they haven't associated much with each other than a nod, smile or wave hello. If that.)
Best Friends
Blind Date
Secret Admirer/s
Ex-Lovers (ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend. ex-fiance, ex-husband/ex-wife, ex-married lover/s(their affair would be part of their history, if we do this one they would both now be available, no longer with someone else)
more...

I'm not really craving an incest RP though.

NO TO MALES OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY FEMALE CHARACTER'S GRANDFATHER, FATHER, OR UNCLE. AND NO TO PLAYING A FEMALE CHARACTER OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR MALE CHARACTER'S GRANDMOTHER, MOTHER OR AUNT. MEANING I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN THEIR AGE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAY THEY LOOK CLOSE TO THE OTHER PERSON'S AGE, IF THAT'S THE CASE THEN THERE IS NO REASON THAT ONE OF THEM SHOULD BE 20 YEARS OLDER THAN THE OTHER. RIGHT?[/color]

NO TO BDSM. NO TO MASTER/SLAVE. NO TO MIND CONTROL. NO TO BESTIALITY. NO TO ADULTERY. (sorry, but yes I am sure about this. However, I am perfectly fine with adultery being part of their history).

Only want to role play straight female characters. Most of them will be 18 or older, because most of my ideas lately, are for characters that are 18 or older.

RP IDEAS:
After The Party:
You're a wild guy, known for you wild weekend parties. I am not a party girl. More shy and reserved. Known each other for years because our parents were friends since childhood. So we've always known each other. You were a handful when you were a kid, you were even harder to handle when you were a teenager, but never really got into serious trouble. I on the other hand was 'too good', always quiet, shy, never got into trouble. I was the type of girl when I was a child that I never wanted to risk making my parents upset -they argued and fought a lot and the more they did, the more I behaved. That didn't change when I became a teenager. Always kept my feelings hidden. Not sure how it happened, because we are so different, but I opened up to you. Stuff I kept hidden from my parents and everyone, I'd tell you. And anything you told me in secret I never told a soul. We were bests friends. We are both adults now. Because of your work, you no longer have weekend-long parties like you did when we were teenagers, but when you do have a party, they are wild. When I was a teenager occasionally I would surprise you by coming to your party, you never had a doubt why, it was to laugh and joke around with you, to hang out with you and dance with you. I never stayed long though. People we both knew, most who attended your parties, would tell you after I left that I had a crush on you, but you always laughed them off. But they were right, that was the only secret I didn't dare tell even you, because I didn't want to risk losing your friendship. Trying to pretend I didn't love you didn't work out so well for me, though I succeeded in keeping it a secret from you, it ruined my marriage. I loved my husband, but maybe he sensed that a part of me wasn't really his, I don't know. But maybe that was why he cheated on me. Or maybe I'm wrong, maybe he didn't have a clue and he would have cheated on me even if I wasn't in love with you. Did I say love? I meant crush.. oh who am I kidding. Not that it matters, you don't know and it's better that way. I've been divorced now.. going on four months. For once I am glad that I didn't have children, because no child should be put through a divorce. You never got married, why you remained single I don't know. Every time I asked you, you always manage to avoid answering. My house is right next to yours. It's been a while since you've had one of your wild parties and to celebrate the beginning of summer you decide to throw a party. You know I'm going through a rough time and even though I declined attending, you came over and used your charm to get me to your house, to your party. With your help I enjoyed myself, joking around, dancing, laughing, drinking. I must have had too much to drink because I never made it back home. When I woke the next morning, or more accurately, afternoon, I woke up naked in your bed. And you are in bed with me, and I realized nervously that you were just as naked as I was.

RE: Hello, yes Role Play?

Hi, I am Phil, good to meet you. I would very much enjoy a non-blood related younger brother role-play discussion/story.
Average straight guy and hope to be able to connect with you. Just joined tonight...Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom