Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flu shots (H1N1 or otherwise) anyone get one?

flu shot?

• yes (regular)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • yes (swine)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • no (I'm invincible dammit!)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Trygon said:
I'm somewhat surprised you haven't doubleposted all these to random info yet.
meh, having too much fun here, only tried there cuz there would be more people there to potentially discuss with, but now that I'm satisfied here, I dont need there

Gilveaux Von Spiral said:
Trygon said:
meh, having too much fun here, only tried there cuz there would be more people there to potentially discuss with, but now that I'm satisfied here, I dont need there
All the same, do me the favor of never spamming again. Believe me, you really aren't interesting enough to warrant a mirror of your drivel.

Trygon said:
Trygon said:
All the same, do me the favor of never spamming again. Believe me, you really aren't interesting enough to warrant a mirror of your drivel.
duly noted, and apparently it was interesting enough to spark this conversation up to this point, which was my purpose for posting in the first place.

...Somehow I can't believe a first impression that torpedoes your likability could really have been 'YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG!'

Trygon said:
...Somehow I can't believe a first impression that torpedoes your likability could really have been 'YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG!'
huh? No no, you seem to misunderstand me, my plan was an hour or two of amusement, likability is not my concern, my own entertainment is though.

Trygon said:
huh? No no, you seem to misunderstand me, my plan was an hour or two of amusement, likability is not my concern, my own entertainment is though.
...Might I recommend the PVP forum? I think you'd do well there.

My daughter hot her flu shot, and the swine flu shot, my husband and I did not. We're not in the high risk population, and these shots are limited. I'd rather suffer for a week rather than take the shop from someone who actually needs it.

kikora said:
My daughter hot her flu shot, and the swine flu shot, my husband and I did not. We're not in the high risk population, and these shots are limited. I'd rather suffer for a week rather than take the shop from someone who actually needs it.
well around here they're readily available, in grocery stores even, so that should help out a bit

Trygon said:
Trygon said:
hmmm perhaps, though this was initially not intended to become as caustic as it has been, quite frankly I'm surprised, everywhere else I frequent I've seen a very different set of reactions

Trygon said:
hmmm perhaps, though this was initially not intended to become as caustic as it has been, quite frankly I'm surprised, everywhere else I frequent I've seen a very different set of reactions
BMR is quite unique.

When I was in Texas, they lined us all up way back in Augest to get them. No ifs, ands, or buts. They made us stand in line for 3 hours till everyone was done.

My parents wont let my get the shot though I don't really want it either...
I consider myself pretty sanitary anyways.
Besides, shots are unpleasant but if I happen to turn into a flying pig...Oh well.

The Decadent Aiyoku said:
My parents wont let my get the shot though I don't really want it either...
I consider myself pretty sanitary anyways.
Besides, shots are unpleasant but if I happen to turn into a flying pig...Oh well.

I've generally found that getting the flu, no matter what strain, is more unpleasant than a shot. Especially since you can't pass on the sometimes malaise of a shot to others, so you can still go to work/school/out with a clear conscious.

And your parents won't let you? What, are you allergic to eggs?

Don't trust ANYTHING that got rushed through testing procedures the way that vaccine did. Anything I could say after that would cross over into conspiracy theory.

Back
Top Bottom