Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night of the living Doll(me and hot texascowboy)

rohan

Star
Alice waved good bye to the agent as she stared down at the key to her new house. At first glance it looked old and worn down but she knew it just needed so work and it would be fine. Despite her friends and family asking her to move closer to the city she went with the suburbs. She was a writer and even though the city was had more of a writing scene she could never focus enough to finish anything. Plus seeing how the house was in a bad shape she got it for cheap and more space than she could ever find in the city.

An hour passed and she had begun unpacking the boxes she brought with her in her car. The moving truck was suppose to be here now but she knew they would be late so she kept on working on what she had. Though once that was done she got bored waiting around and began to explore her new place.It was fairly big three bedrooms one bath and finished basement, and everything utility wise worked thankfully. After checking the upstairs she went to explore the basement.

It was creepy at first as the stairs creaked with each step and needed a good dusting.The previous owners must have left in a hurry or didn't care as there were still a bookshelf on the wall loaded with books. She walked over to it taking a few off to look at them when she noticed a ring mounted to the wall a seam running p about height of a door. She slowly pushed the bookshelf to the side careful to not cause anything to fall off.

As she pulled the door open it squeaked loudly and took her a few good pulls before it swung open. She was expecting an empty closet or a fuse board but what she found shocked her. She found a woman bound and gagged to a chair sitting in the middle of the closet. "oh my god." Alice muttered as she quickly took of the handcuffs and gag out of her mouth, it wasn't until she took she removed the blindfold did she realize it was a doll. She picked her up touch her odd latex skin and carried her up stairs and set her down in the kitchen. She looked it over curious why it was bound and what it was used for, though judging by it's impressive figure and outfit she had a good guess.

Donna had been preserved on minimal power for weeks, maybe months. Fortunately the programming was all in static memory, so she should resume full functionality once she was re-powered, and when fully recharged she could operate with batteries at full functionality for up to 48 hours. Her environmental sensors were shut down, so she did not notice when she was initially exposed to light after so long in absolute darkness. Her skin was tight and almost frozen for lack of circulation, and her liquid reserves were nearly completely evaporated. So her body was rigid as the cuffs were removed from her wrists and ankles, and her mouth was held slightly ajar once the gag was taken out.

With the low level of liquid, she was light to carry, only about 25 pounds or so. But an internal sensor detected movement as she was carried upstairs and set in a different chair. She was still frozen, like some life-sized porcelain doll, although her skin at this point was closer to hard latex. She was still an exquisite vision: full blond hair fell over her shoulders and halfway down her back. Her figure was impressive, with full, firm breasts, thin, well-toned stomach, and long, lean, muscled legs. She was dressed provocatively: the dominant motif was bright red. Her top, such as it was, barely supported the under-surface of her breasts, with a thin strip rising to just cover her nipples. A matching pair of thongs around her waist allowed a thin strip between her thighs. Even more striking were the matching elbow gloves and high-heeled boots that rose to above her knees, marked not only by the flexible latex material, but decorated by black straps and buckles. There was also a thin, metal studded leather collar around her neck.

There was a sort of electronic clicking sound from her partly opened mouth, then a soft, distorted electronic voice. “He-el-lo… Mm-y… nn-na-am…” It gave up, not having enough power to form proper speech, then after a pause made one more attempt. “Pp-ow-werr.” A moment later there was a soft click at the floor. The doll’s left heel had released a catch, and now could be seen a small hinged opening at the back of her foot. Within it was a normal looking power cord, with a common household plug. The cord could be extended from her foot far enough to reach a nearby outlet.

Alice had been mostly ignoring Donna as she moved about the kitchen reorganizing the place and contemplating on what to eat tonight. She was leaning back against the counter drinking a glass of water when she heard it try and speak . She was so shocked she dropped the glass causing it to break on the floor. "Power?" She asked herself watching it more closely now that she knew it could move. She moved closer to the doll running her hands along her body till she spotted the plug opening by her foot. She carefully pulled it out as far as it could go. she pushed the chair she was in closer just so the cord wouldn't be pulled too tight. She stared at the outlet then at Donna wondering if it was a wise idea to plug her in, but her curiosity soon won as she plugged her in.

She returned to what she was doing before the doll had spoke, and began to clean up the broken glass. "so, uhhhhh. What are you?" Alice asked realizing how insane she would seem to someone passing by, though she had to try and wanted to know how advanced this doll was. After she was done cleaning she took the seat next to her and moved it so it was facing her.

With the flow of electricity, Donna’s systems began the process of self-diagnostics and reboot. The overall processes could take up to three minutes. The electronics was easy: she reloaded her operating system and autonomic functions. Her wireless connections were established (there was no wifi operating in the house, so Donna made a connection with the cell phone network.) One of the first operational tasks to initiate was circulation. Liquid from her reserves would be warmed and pumped through capillaries in her skin to make it soft, pliable, and have the warmth of human skin. Liquid was also directed into the vitreous of the eye, so that she could see her surroundings.

Higher functions of her A. I. programming began to load as her autonomic systems noted an acute lack of water reserves. Her crucial directives were the first to load and underlay all her programming: 1) Obey her Master; 2) Seek to give and receive Pleasure; 3) Self-preservation. But there was a glitch that disturbed the base commands. Her Master was not present. She conducted an internet search for Rodney Callahan, and discovered that her creator and Master had been reported killed in a traffic accident some 21 months ago. Searching property records revealed that his property, including the only residence she had ever known, passed to some cousins who lived several hundred miles away. They had put the house up for sale without ever visiting it, and the house had been vacant for months before a sale was finally registered just a couple of days previously.

Donna’s neural net ran through the permutations the changed conditions might entail. There was no longer the Master to obey, so the First Directive was broken and could be ignored for the time being. The Second Directive could not function until her systems had more fully recovered. So self-preservation became the primary focus of her programming. Her vision detected another human in the room, sitting and facing her, and had asked a question. Donna directed circulation to the lower half of her face, the mouth and lips.

Her electronic vocalizer was now able to provide her voice, but the words were shaped by her mouth, tongue and lips to sound like normal speech for a human. “I am Donna,” she partly answered the woman’s question. “Please,” she added in a plaintive tone, “I am in desperate need of water. Could you get me a drink, please?” In all, Donna’s systems needed over five gallons of water, which would nearly triple her current weight. But one full glass would be a major improvement and enable her to expand her system operations. Her movement servos operated with hydraulics, and she also need to create suitable substitutes for saliva and other bodily fluids.

Alice just watched her waiting for her to answer but then again she my have missed heard it before and it was nothing. Though once she heard it's request she got up and filled an old sports bottle she had been drinking out of earlier back up. She Wasn't sure how much movement Donna had she she figured this was the best way to go and she didn't want to brake another glass tonight. She sat back down and raised the bottle to her mouth pushing it lightly on her lips. " Nice to meet you Donna, I'm Alice." she said trying to start up casual conversation with her. Even though it seemed odd it was better than a silence, and she didn't exactly find an owner's manual in the closet.

As she held the bottle for her her mind began to come up with all these questions ans she wasn't sure how to answer them. First she didn't even know if she was going to keep Donna, she was cool in all but she didn't think she was desperate enough yet to fill her life with a doll. Plus she would be hard to explain to her family and friends who no doubt would be stopping by to see the new place, though she could always just move her back to the closet when that point came. Lastly she wasn't sure how to take care of it and if it needed water did this thing eat. "So Donna, what are you programmed to do?" Alice asked trying to figure more about her to make her decision easier.

The water in the full bottle slipped quickly down Donna’s throat. She estimated it at 12 ounces, a pittance of what she needed for a full replenishment, but at least a start. She secretly tested her servo motors, not moving but making sure they would function, at least minimally. It was pointless to move before her skin was fully replenished, otherwise there might be damage to the dried latex. “Thank you, Alice. I have been trapped in that closet for, I’m not sure, months at least. My systems need water to replenish. Could I have another drink, please?” If she could move toward the water faucet, she could attach to it and fill up on water directly, but for now she was dependent on Alice, and would do her best to earn her trust.

While she waited for Alice to bring her more water, she spoke earnestly. “My creator, Rodney Callan, wanted to show that humanoid A.I.’s, or androids, could be trusted to serve their owners in a variety of ways, from simple chores, to housekeeping, to companionship. I was his prototype. It seems he died before having a chance to show his progress to the public. This was his house, the only locale I have occupied since I was activated.” Donna sighed, perfectly mimicking the human response of sadness at her Master’s death. She was now ‘breathing’, or at least taking in and exhaling air; she actually had no need of air, but the action was part of her of her design to make people comfortable in her presence by mirroring their behavior. A vacuum chamber in her chest warmed the inhaled air and laced it with a mild anti-anxiety gas before releasing it, so that her breath would calm Alice.

Donna directed fluid to one arm. Both arms were still locked behind her back in the position they had been in when handcuffed. The arm now suddenly relaxed and drooped listlessly at her side, swaying slightly without muscle control. Thanks to the warm fluid in her capillaries, the skin would feel soft and warm to the touch.

"Yeah, give me a moment."Alice said as she got up and looked around for something bigger than the sports bottle. After a few minutes she realized she had an almost empty gallon of milk, so she poured what was left into a glass for herself and rinsed it out a few times before filling it up with lukewarm water. She always rigged two straws together so she could just drink from there. She returned to the table and placed the jug near her and positioned the straw near her lips. She took her seat next to the doll amazed by how more life like she had become and wanted to see what she would be like at full capacity. Everything about her was amazing and for a moment she forgot that Donna wasn't a real human as she watched her emote and breathe. As she slowly breathed in the gas she felt more relaxed around Donna, though she mainly though it was due to her becoming more passable as a human.

Alice Had finally made up her mind and decided to keep her, main part was she assumed Donna could be a free maid and she would need the help to take care of the house. "Must have been lonely in that closet for that long, but don't worry I won't put you back in there." Alice said as she held on to her hand that was swaying at her side. Again it was a shock on how she felt seeing how she had felt her before when she was hard and lifeless. She was going to ask why she was locked up but figured it was best not to push it so soon seeing how she was already sad and didn't want to make it worse.

Donna’s lips puckered and surrounded the straw, then the same pump used to emulate breathing began sucking the water into her reservoir. Sucking was one of the talents that her Master had built into her, for a variety of reasons; using a straw was the least of these, but she nevertheless drew in the water at a prodigious rate. After a few moments, she had emptied half the gallon jug and paused to take a few ‘breaths’. “Thank you, Alice,” she nearly gushed. “This is just what I need.” In the brief interval, she was routing fluid to her skin, and now her other arm unfroze and hung limply at her side.

Donna resumed sucking down the water, and in a few seconds the jug was empty. She released the straw and tilted her head back in a show of relief. Her eyelids were by now hydrated, so she could blink them slowly a few times. Circulation was also spreading to her legs. She calculated her flexibility, and determined she could safely stand, but delayed so as not to startle her companion. Donna was calculating the prospects as to her self-preservation, and keeping Alice trusting and cooperative was her current best strategy. There were still too many parameters to be determined.

“Thank you,” she said again, at Alice’s promise not to lock her back in the closet. “I actually have little to fear in that closet. I was left there by my creator with orders to remain, otherwise I could have exited at any time. Although,” she offered a wry smile, “the restraints would have made it somewhat of a challenge. Did you know my creator? Rodney Callahan was a brilliant cyberneticist, who made a fortune programming drones for the military to operate independently should they lose communications with their operators. He also programmed self-driving tanks. These advances are apparently still top-secret. But Rodney was disillusioned about making weaponry, so he sold his company for millions of dollars and set himself up here to make devices for non-deadly uses. Like me.”

While she talked, she slowly raised both hands at the elbows and wiggled the fingers within their gloves. She also bent and straightened her knees a couple of times. “I think I may be able to stand at this point,” she told Alice. “If I can make my way to the sink, I can directly replenish the remainder of the water I need. Could you please stand by in case I need help with balance?”

That was a falsehood to make Alice believe she was more frail, and thus not a threat, than she truthfully was, but she was still far from full strength. With her hydraulics fully powered, she would have the strength the equivalent of three muscular men. Leaning forward, and pushing her hands against the seat of the chair, she slowly rose up on her legs, and wobbled for a moment before apparently settling her balance. She smiled encouragingly to Alice. “There!” she said happily. Now she took two slow steps to reach the counter and the kitchen sink. She carefully removed one of the gloves from her arm and hand, revealing a very human-looking hand. She turned it palm-up and pressed it against the faucet, the latex skin forming a seal around the faucet spout and a valve opening in her palm to allow the water direct intake. Her other hand reached to the handles and turned the water on full, streaming it into her body without a leak or spill.

"Sorry Donna I never met him personally or his remaining family, but i did know of him was famous for a time when he revealed his weapons to the army. And from the interview I watched he seemed like a good man. "Alice said standing up With Donna and stayed close behind her her arms ready to catch her should the doll begin to fall. It hit her how careful she would have to be with Donna, if anything in her broke she would have no idea how or where to even look to fix her. As she watched her take of her glove and attach her hand to the sink she was a little shocked it was a small thing but it briefly took away from her illusion,but she was getting used to it. "My you were thirsty." Alice joked still staying near her till she was done filling up with water. "It's kinda odd, your owner making such a complete 180 switch, but i guess once you have seen your creations kill people it must be hard to take." Alice said thinking over her owner's story in her head, not sure how she felt knowing a robot weapon master had created Donna.

She tried to not think about it and was gonna ask her something else when she heard a loud beeping sound and followed by a knock on the door."Shit I forgot they hadn't come yet."Alice mumbled realizing the movers hadn't come yet, she had been so distracted with Donna she completely forgot. She didn't have time to hid her so plain sight was going to have to work she only hoped Donna would listen and do as she was told. "Donna I have some people here to bring in the rest of my stuff. When you are done I need you to sit on the chair and not move or talk please." Alice said before leaving the kitchen to answer the door. She let them in slowly and directed them away from the kitchen saying she needed to make space for them to put the boxes down. Luckily it worked and after a brief moment of leaving the mover she returned back and started directing them where things were going. She hoped Donna had enough time to do as she was asked and listened, she wasn't sure how they would react but with her current plan they would just think Alice was a freak and that was okay with her. Thankfully they moved fast and were done in about under an hour.

Donna would have rated it a low probability that Alice would have heard of her creator, so her defying the odds registered with her as something approaching a ‘surprise’. After all, most of his work in defense had been highly classified, his name hardly public except for a couple of articles in the New York Times and a PBS Frontline investigation. After he sold out of weapons development, he had been even more secretive, popping out a couple of times for a TED talk and panel discussion on Artificial Intelligence. Donna upped her rating of Alice as far as being well-informed. She was also happy to see that Alice wanted to assume a posture of secrecy as far as revealing Donna to strangers. Callahan had been almost paranoid about keeping his development of Donna hidden, as afraid of the government wanting to appropriate her systems and programming for defense work as he was about a mis-informed public in a panic. He had riddled the old house with secret doors and passageways, most of which Alice seemed unaware of.

So, while she endorsed Alice’s strategy of not revealing Donna’s presence to the movers, she rejected her tactic of remaining in plain sight. Instead, as soon as she finished refilling her water reserves, she disconnected from the faucet and turned it off, retrieved her glove, unplugged from the wall socket, and opened the door to the kitchen pantry. The rear wall was false, and Donna knew how to open it to another hidden chamber much like the one in the basement. She hid in the chamber, closing the false door behind her, and activated her night vision to adjust herself. There was a hidden power outlet in here, so she could plug back in and continue to recharge while she hid. She spent some of the time routing the water to her skin so that it was all lifelike, and creating other liquids to substitute for natural fluids such as saliva and, if needed, sexual lubrication. Donna was also equipped with enhanced hearing, so she could more or less follow the movers as they brought in more supplies and furniture, placing them in various rooms as Alice directed. When Alice finally led them to the kitchen, Donna could clearly detect the puzzlement in Alice’s voice at Donna’s disappearance, since they had not had sufficient time to agree on the tactics. Even when the pantry was opened to store certain cleaning supplies and implements, Donna could not be detected in her hiding place.

After what Donna calculated to be about sixty-seven minutes, the last of the moving was finished and she could hear Alice and one of the crew discussing settlement of financial obligations. She heard sounds from outside the front door she analyzed as the truck closing its doors and restarting its engine. Satisfied as to security, Donna opened the fake door, carefully stepped through brooms and mops in the pantry back into the kitchen, and took her seat where Alice had originally placed her. Plugged back in, she estimated another forty-six minutes until her batteries were fully recharged. Donna waited patiently as she heard Alice moving back to the kitchen, and greeted her with a smile. “I felt it was a better tactic for me to hide during the presence of the others,” she quickly explained. “Are you expecting any other visitors to show up today?”

"okay guess, you were right." Alice said leaning up against a wall."And no they were the last visitors of the day, I'll let you know when other people are coming from now on." She added moving to the fridge and grabbing an apple. She was shocked and scared when she had first walked into the kitchen and seen her missing. She knew she wasn't stolen because she made sure to watch them going out and never heard them mention a word about a doll. She was glad in a sense that she had moved because it showed she was getting closer to full strength and showed Alice that she was intelligent too and not just some hi tech sex doll. "so I take it you are almost back to full health?" She asked before biting into her apple. She stood there eating it until it was down to core and then proceeded to unpack the boxes the movers had brought in. As she worked she let out a small yawn, even though it was only barely 5pm she had a long day but needed to get through most of it or she would be looking at boxes for a week.

Donna was glad that, so far, Alice was cooperating with her own analysis of her self-preservation. “Callahan was deeply wary of letting knowledge of me leak to the authorities before he felt his models were perfected. He felt the military and espionage agencies would try to use my advanced programming to make android soldiers or spies. He wanted to present us to the public when he flet we were ready, so that those agencies could not hush up his work, or pervert it into something evil. That’s the words he used.” In her programming, Donna had erased the word “Master” and now would only use “Callahan”. As he was deceased, she no longer was required to be obedient to him.

She watched Alice unpack boxes with kitchen instruments: pots and pans, dishes and glasses, spices and other basics. “You appear to have all the ingredients and implements for advanced food preparation. Are you a talented cook? I have programming for food preparation in a variety of styles, if at some time you would like me to prepare food for you,” she offered. She watched as Alice barely stifled a yawn. “Relocation can be stressful, both physically and emotionally,” she observed. She rose from the chair and scooted it forward a bit, so that she could stand behind it.

“My recharge will be complete in 10.6 minutes. I have been programmed for various methods of stress relief. If you like, I could give you a massage for a bit. If you would be seated here, I can take the strain from your shoulders and help you relax.” Donna had detailed knowledge of human anatomy, and could apply that to a massage either for relaxation or therapy. Or stimulation. “It is one of many ways I have been designed to be a companion.”

"Makes sense , though people might need a few more years till they will consider it." Alice said finishing up a box, she could understand her creator's caution and could see the riots and media craze it would start if she were released too soon. But none of that Mattered now seeing how she was the only one and her creator was gone and most likely the plans to make Donna. "and I try to cook as much as I can not the best or the worst either."Alice added as she started on the last one in the kitchen. It was nice to know what her actual talents were and cooking might be the one she used most, though the massage use was tempting too. "sure that would be lovely Donna." Alice standing up and moved over to the chair and sat down. She had never been a fancy girl, so never been to the spa and had a professional one just home ones from her ex and it was okay. So she was curious to how this was going to be, but either way she needed it. "What other things did you do for your old owner?" she asked waiting for her to start, she was curious to where her programming ended, she wanted to use her to her full potential minus a few things.

Back
Top Bottom