Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extreme and twisted Rp's, seeking f to destroy one way or another. (M x f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonstersInMyMind

Planetoid
Hhey I'm Monsters for short, or Mr. Monster if your feeling proper, and like every other sick fuck on here I am looking for some RPs that would make most people's skin crawl. I'm really craving more extreme roleplays, to really let the beast of it's cage and into writing. I prefer to stick to the dominant role, control and power are the two things that I love writing most. I have no real scenarios in mind but want to do some over the top stuff, whether it's completel destroying an innocent girl into the ultimate sex slave(willing or not), or aliens abducting girls to experiment on(would love to try some living insertions, extreme inflation/breast growth, etc) or even playing a good old monster preying on yet even more poor girls.

If you have any extreme ideas of your own you'd like to try let me know, I really want to go beyond the laws of physics, nipple fucking, extreme inflation, breeding, stomach bulge,living(or any large) insertions, beastiality, etc.

Pairings: Not all but just a few that come to mind.'
Teacher x student
Master x slave
Hunter x witch/supernatural being
Warlock x Witch
Monster x girl
Villian x heroine
Employee x boss
Boss x employee
space explorer x alien female(preferable humaniod)
Monster x girl(sci fi or fantasy setting, or japan lol)
Scientist x test subject
Teacher x student(or vice versa)
Brother x sister

As for kinks and such, most are on my f-list but not all. F-list and the ones i'm really craving I named off above, something i can just go wild with.

Scenarios-

The family whore- Your character would be as stated, the family whore, who's useful only as a toy and cum dump for her family. As the only female it's her job to care for her brothers and father's needs, and loves every minute of it. This could be a family of mostly men, or we could do an all female family(Mother, eldest daughter, youngest daughter and aunt) where they all futa's except the youngest who per family tradition, is the fuck toy and breeding stock. Her mother is kind and loving to her, her aunt is strict and expects the best, and her oldest sister just loves embarressing her little sis and letting all her friends fuck her senseless, but deep down loves her sister. Either way I'll play the family, you play the whore.

The Cow Girl- A shy and timid girl in high school joins the FMA club but is caught by her fellow club members trying a milking machine on herself. Deciding to help their friend they turn her into the club's newest cow, forcing her to live in the school's ranch, dressing her as a cow and milking her daily. They even give her growth hormones to make her tits produce even more milk and grow larger, as well as using her as their own cum dump. At the texas rodeo the club is proud to unveil their new cow, now with child.

Road trip across America- Straight out of high school a young women decides she wants to spend a year traveling america. She starts off traveling normally, but ends up having misadventures as her car is stolen and hitches a ride, where the driver forces her to suck his cock, but then at the town he hands her off to a trucker when he hears how she wants to see America. This would be a long RP and with many different parts and focusing on her sexual adventures across the states, and her various modes of getting there such as biker gang attaching her to a bike so you can fuck her as you ride, in the trunk of a drug dealer's car, on a prison bus being fucked constantly, etc. A string of events involving her being objectified, violated, and passed along, but at the same town allowing her to see all of America as she's publicly fucked and humiliated at countless historical sights and monuments and her trip updated in a video blog by all her kind traveling companions. Lots of wild and crazy ideas in this, a sense of humor will help too.

The Art Teacher- The new art teacher at school can't help being a horny little devil, and after making a bet with her advanced art students that she'll pose nude for them if they manage to win an art contest, and when they do she's more than happy to, and the real art begins. This one would be good fun, small class, horny teacher and students, body painting, making dildos for the teacher to use, etc. The students love their teacher, and their teacher loves them. Other kinks would be exhibitionism, group sex/gang bang(if theres females in the class willing to get in on the fun), not as extreme as usual, but colorful and a happy story.

Virtual Bimbo- In the future Virtual reality games are what we've always dreamed off, seamless graphics, huge worlds, as if it's completely real. In this game it's basically a MMORPG with swords and magic and fantasy creatures. One day one of the games premier new players signs onto her account and discovers it had been hacked and her character was completely changed from being a paladin to a Wench, a class she didn't even know existed, with skimpy armor and tits she literally cannot keep her balance with, as well as a spell that always draws attention to herself. She tries to sign out but finds she can't, and so she sets off in game to find the warlock(Hacker) who did this, but along the way she finds out the longer she's in the game, the more bimbo she becomes as her mind starts slipping away. How the mighty will fall. Plenty or rape, corruption, bimbofication(her boobs grow with every level), eventually willing sex as her sexual misadventures continue. This can be quite long term or just the beginning as a one shot, just without the whole quest and just immediately fighting the warlock and becoming his.

My Sister the Feminist- Your character would be my character's older sister and a total feminist/femini-nazi, who's constantly hounded her younger brother and scolded him til one day he can't take it and decides to put her in her place. Mind break follows as he fucks her mercilessly and she realizes how much she loves it, and eventually embraces her place as a set of fuck holes.

I'm open to hearing any other scenarios, these are just the more intricate ones I've thought of.

Pm me if your interested. Please be semi-literate, i prefer a paragraph in a reply or more. I basically try to match/reflect my partner's replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom