Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Obsession (LustLove and Morell)

When he told her it was alright to come inside the classroom, she walked in slowly until she was at his desk. "I'm sorry about not coming to tutoring yestday. I was.." She began, ready to tell him an excuse. But then she thought about it again and decided that she could tell him the truth. "I was upset by what you told me. Telling what was happening took a lot of courage and I thought you didn't seem to care." She said honestly, casting her eyes away before she looked back up to him. "Everything's been resolved now so I guess I feel a bit better. Do you still want me to come back this afternoon?" She asked him.

She glanced down to his hand where she saw the bandages, wondering what he could have done to get himself hurt. But that wasn't really any of Alexandra's business so she wouldn't question him about it.

He noticed her looking at his hands and tucked them into his pockets trying to be as casual as possible. "I'm very sorry if I made it seem like I didn't care. I really do care, Alexandra, more than you know. I just didn't know what to say." He followed her eyes down and then to the side. "Please do come back this afternoon. I promise we'll start getting everything back on track for you. No more distractions, no more failed tests, okay?" He looked for her eyes again and nodded with a smile then reached a hand out to shake hers.

Alexandra reached her hand forward, taking a hold of his and shaking it. Returning his smile, she pulled away after and headed towards the classroom door. With the assurance that he hadn't been a complete jerk the day earlier and her proven innocence, she decided to head to her first class. Maybe her grades would get a little better now and she wouldn't be constantly focused on the fact that people were whispering awful things behind her back.

Back
Top Bottom