Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long Term Romance Slave/Master Story Veteran Player New to site

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenMica

Moon
Tucked away in the back of the slavers market was a young woman, her back slashed open and weeping. She was marked as damaged goods but it was likely she would die before the slaver made it to the next stop. Not that he really cared but he wouldn't just throw her away as there was that small chance that she would survive. Dark curls, stained with blood and the dirt from the roads traveled, covered her face as she slept wrapped in a blood stained sheet. The occasional movement was all that really gave away the fact she was alive. A hand, lazily flopped into the soft sand of the markets, was the first thing to really show how delicate the young woman was. Those fingers had obviously never seen a days work in all their time.

It would be the one who would stop, the stray touch against a shoe neither had been expecting, that would rouse her from her fevered slumber. Her hand drawn closer to the cage, having not realized just how far she had been reaching out, and used to push the matted curls from eyes the color of a sunny sky. They were clouded however, by the fever that made her hot to the touch and it was obvious she had trouble moving anything in her weakened state. Still laying down, she would look up to the one whom she had inadvertently touched. Not afraid to meet their gaze. Perhaps it was lack of training, perhaps it was the fever making her training fail, but either way there was no fear there.

Her face held the softness of youth, a young woman just barely so and just barely coming of age. Her lips, fuller than most, held a soft smile despite the obvious pain and distress she was in. Perhaps she was delirious? Thick eye lashes would find their way back down as eyes closed. It almost looked as if she were wearing make up they were so thick. That rounded face looked like it was slipping back to sleep, having used all the energy she had just to push aside her hair and offer the one that she touched a little smile.

~Her name is Jora. I have an extensive back story for her that I would like to reveal during play but for starters she wasn't born a slave. I'm looking for a Master for her that will take her in and teach her how to trust and love while serving him as a handmaiden and companion of sorts. She is extremely sweet and lady like, and especially shy when it comes anything sexual. I'm hoping for a largely non-sexual rp with a fair but strict master as she and he fall into a mutual love. He wouldn't demand anything out of her that he feels she is incapable of or would make her truly unhappy. Sexual activity is possible once they she is willing but it will take a LONG time for that to be achieved.

I have been playing online for about 15 years and offline for closer to 20. I prefer AIM and emails but pm's are acceptable. I would also accept forum posts as long as they were private as I only play one on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom