Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UNDER HER SPELL (Azayzal and Bimbo a la blonde)

bimbo a la blonde

Banned
Banished
....Amber swore as her boyfriend ducked, laughing as she threw her hairbrush at him....."damn girl, you're aim's not worth a shit!," he laughed. In response, she threw a perfume bottle which did hit her intended target.
Ever since Amber found those pink panties stuffed in the back seat of her car her boyfriend's alibi has gotten weaker. Finally she got up, pointed to the door and told him to get out, this time for good. Laughing again, he left, knowing it wasn't the first time and wouldn't be the last....she'd let him back both in her life and in her bedroom....

Amber locked the door and returned to her bedroom, sitting at her vanity table, doing her lipstick and hair. Stopping long enough to look at herself in the mirror, she evaluated herself, standing there in bra and panties. 19 years old, blonde, curvaceous with 36D tits, she received more than her fair share of looks from men and a few girls as well. THe men she could deal with, but girls?.....she had a natural curiosity about them but never pursued it, aside from gazing at some of the more developed beauties in the shower while she was in high school. Maybe one of these days....
Slipping on a short skirt and tight cami top, her black lace plunge bra almost visible beneath the thin fabic, she headed for the nightclub where her friends were waiting impatiently.....

Finally finding them at a corner booth, Amber giggled and sat down in the middle....just a group of girls out to have some fun....

Vanessa entered the night club stopping just inside and closing her eyes to breath in the sounds of the many people, she was on the hunt for a new toy and she had a good feeling she would be able to find something interesting here. Vanessa looked around the club for a moment her eyes shaded by her sunglasses before she noticed the group of girls in the corner booth the busty blonde sitting in the middle catching her attention, with a small smirk to herself she approached the group of giggling woman focused entirely on the busty blonde.

Vanessa stood before the group, long dark hair rolling down her back, slightly pale skin, she was fit and athletic and her body showed it. Over her C-cup breasts she wore a sleeveless dark blue vest-like shirt that slightly covered a black mini skirt, with every step her knee high lacy boots clacked against the floor a playful smirk crossing her lips as she tilted up her red sunglasses to reveal her inviting brown eyes, she stared deeply into Amber's eyes who would feel like they were sucking her in unable to escape her view, her words came out like honey irresistible to hot little blonde "Why don't you and I share a drink" Vanessa said with a tilt of her head towards the bar, without even realizing her body would have reacted Amber would feel herself raising up to join the seductress as she turned on her heels and walked away from the group her firm ass swaying slightly as she knew Amber would be compelled to follow her.

Amber was just starting to enjoy her night when she just happened to look toward the door.
In entered a tall statuesque woman, and from that moment on she couldn't keep her eyes off of her.....Amber hadn't any experience with women....desire her curiosity something always seemed to get in the way, be it her boyfriend, the social stigma so rampant in small towns such as hers, o her own lack of experience....
Amber's friends were talking but it was if she became deaf....the woman stopped in front of their table and stood there for a moment, gazing at the voluptuous blonde. Their eyes locked and Amber was transfixed, almost hypnotized, the woman's dark brown eyes like a spider's web attracting an unwary fly...
At the invitation to join her, Amber slowly rose from the table without excusing herself, almost stepping on the toes of one of her friends as she did so. "Amber, where are you going," her friend asked...."you just got here!...."
By then the blonde beauty was up and starting to follow the woman as they walked towards the bar....Amber's friends looked at each other, puzzled, then watched as their friend followed the lady....
There was something about the woman that aroused the curiosity and suspicions of her friends, but she effected Amber far more intensely...the woman's voice was like velvet, her words like honey...her body like a magnet...something about the woman attracted the blonde and Amber felt compelled to follow....

Vanessa sat down at the bar, she knew the blonde would be following her dropping her sunglasses back over her eyes she looked at the blonde "Sit" she said, it was more of an instruction than an invitation. As the curvaceous blonde sat down Vanessa's covered eyes looked over her body drinking in her curves and big bust, she looked like a bimbo all the more easy to dominate, Vanessa turned to the woman working behind the bar ordering them both a drink before introducing herself "I am Vanessa De-Valio, Just passing through this..." she paused trying to find the right word "Quaint little town thought I would stop into the night scene too see what there is to see, I was a little disappointed to see there was only one club and I was considering just passing through but I am very glad I stepped in" she gave the girl a toothy grin, a small glint noticeable for maybe a second before the drinks arrived "Drink" she once again instructed.

Vanessa looked around the room before settling back on the girl in front of her "So tell me about yourself? have you ever wanted to just get away from this back-water town?" she asked her voice flowing like honey between the blondes ears, as she listened to the girl she sipped at her drink one leg crossed over the other, It was obvious Vanessa wasn't from around here her every movement display elegance and seduction with a hint of class that would only be found in the bigger cities, her accent wasn't form this country either it was more European perhaps Russian or Germanic, either way it put a sexy curve to her words that gave her a stronger pull on Amber. After the blonde had told Vanessa about herself she leaned in and began to whisper into her ear "You will go back to your friends and tell them something came up I am going to leave and wait for you outside you have 5 minutes to meet me there or I will leave you here, Is that understood? I plan to take you somewhere far away from here, somewhere you will discover much about yourself" she drew back waving her hand dismissively of the girl.

To Amber's own surprise, she sat next to the woman as if by instinct, the one word 'Sit' playing upon her the same way one would use while training a puppy. There was something about this woman that both intrigued and spellbound her, an aire and attitude that oozed self confidence and maybe more...
Amber could feel the lady eyeing her up and down but for some reason was......afraid? was that the right word?....to evaluate the mysterious woman the same way.....
Looking toward the side, afraid to make eye contact, Amber gave her a brief synopsis of her life story.
She was 19, single, had a boyfriend but was in the process of dumping him...she was just a little curious of women but had never gone beyond wet dreams and fantasies. Yes, she would like to see the world outside this almost claustrophobic small town but her roots were here and.....well, maybe tat was the only thing holding her here.....
Maybe it was the strength of the drink, maybe the hypnotic-like way the woman projected herself but when the woman told her---not asked or suggested, but told her---what to do, Amber left her drink half finished on the counter and walked almost zombie-like to where her friends still sat.
"Amber," one of them asked, looking up puzzled....."what the hell's going on?....who's the older woman...?"
"something came up," Amber replied in a 'Stepford wife' reaction......"I......uh,....I gotta.....uh, go..."
Amber left through the back door, leaving behind a group of confused friends.....Opening the door, she stood in the parking lot, waiting for the woman to pick her up....a voice inside her kept knawing at her brain....'who is this woman?..what does she want with you?...how could you do this?

Vanessa watched as the blonde, Amber, waited for her in the car park a playful smile as her expensive looking car rolled up to the girl and the windows came down revealing Vanessa's impish grin "Get in" she ordered opening the door to the seat next to hers.
The second Amber was inside the car the doors closed and the driver took off, Vanessa lurched forward slightly at the sudden take off before her hands fell upon Amber's large chest, fingers sinking into the bra-contained cleavage "Don't mind him, he will be too focused on the drive home to notice us" Vanessa whispered.
The light in the car was dim leaving Amber barely able to see but Vanessa moved with the precision of a predator who had long since adapted to the dark, her sunglasses had come off her brown eyes different to when they were in the club as they glowed a dark red in the nearly unlit vehicle.
Vanessa's eyes entranced Amber and before she knew it the dark-haired lady was by her neck opening her mouth to reveal sharp fangs "You are mine now, you may call me Mistress for now you are my slut to do with as I see fit" she said softly before her fangs sunk into her neck draining her blood while injecting into her an addictive aphrodisiac.
Wasting no time at all Vanessa having drank her share of blood from Amber ripped her night club outfit to shreds leaving her in the dark set of bra and panties "There will be a new set of attire waiting when we arrive at my home something more fitting for a bimbo such as yourself" she mocked letting the aphrodisiac work it's way into the blondes mind while she withdrew the hypnotic trance clouding her mind letting the events sink into her mind.
This was Vanessa's favorite part when her latest prey came to the realization of what had just happened, she sat back in the car and watched the blonde eager to see her reaction.

Amber hadn't been waiting long when a large limousine came up to her and for a moment she hesitated.....the television was always talking about girls being kidnapped in parking lots and she didn't want to become another statistic. Amber was relieved when the window came down and the woman's face appeared, mouthing an almost silent 'get in'.....
As soon as she entered and the door closed the car sped off, the momentary lurching forward sending the woman forward enough that she almost fell upon the blonde's tits.....Amber felt warm fingers touch her between her breasts....what just happened WAS an accident, wasn't it?
The limo was one of the older models with a glass barrier between them and the driver up front, and as the glass went up the inside of their portion of the car darkened....all Amber could see was vague shapes and shadows...
The woman scooted tightly against Amber....the blonde knew nothing about the woman but for some reason felt reassured with the closeness. That feeling changed quickly when the woman turned to face her....the attractive dark brown eyes that captivated her suddenly changed, leaving instead a set of glowing red eyes, almost demonic in nature...for the first time, Amber became nervous, moving away slowly as to not upset her benefactor but at the same time trying to get just a bit closer to the door.
As if her mind was being read, there was a soft 'click' as the door locks activated. There was no way out....the eyes came closer and closer.....
"please....." Amber pleaded nervously....."please let me out here?....anywhere?"
she panicked, her breathing now very rapid....with the mentioning of the woman becoming her Mistress Amber tried to get off her seat---no one was going to own her, the least of them being someone she didn't even know! The woman wrapped her arms around the girl's waist with amazing strength, pulling her again close as Amber once again found herself staring at the woman's eyes....the red glow was beginning to work it's magic and Amber found she couldn't keep herself from becoming transfixed....those eyes!.....oh god, those eyes....!
Warm breath was on the side of Amber's neck, suddenly followed by a sharp stinging pain....the girl cried out, the woman's arms immobilizing her. She could feel something break her skin....TEETH????
WHAT WAS THIS WOMAN???.....
Amber began to slump in the seat becoming dizzy as she felt blood being sucked out of her body, her neck on fire as the woman's sharp fangs sink deep below the velvet skin of her neck. She gave out a long soft moan as she continued to be drained of her precious life source but while it was happening something else was being injected into her, a mind altering toxin, a powerful aphrodisiac.....as dizzy as she was, Amber began to feel a warmth course through her body, a warmth that grew steadily into a burning that no amount of water could extinguish....it was a relief as she felt her dress being torn from her body, leaving her in her bra and panties, even though in her state she could hardly have stopped it from happening....
Although she heard everything the woman was saying, from the part about becoming her slut to being labeled a bimbo, the fogginess in Amber's tortured mind and the drug now flowing through her veins made it difficult to respond....she felt like she was burning up from the inside....it was hot, so incredibly hot!! Amber moaned and moved like a cat as she closed her eyes and clawed at her own underwear, peeling it off in an impossible effort to cool off, to somehow quench the fire burning inside of her...
Oblivious to the fact that she was now naked in front of someone she hardly knew, Amber slithered across the seat, her heart pounding, her blood pulsating.....

Vanessa licked droplets of the blondes blood off her lips, sitting back and enjoying the show as she tore at her clothes ripping her panties off in a desperate attempt to cool off, her pleading to be let out seeming silenced as the girl squirmed on the seat much to Vanessa's amusement. She slid in close planting one hand on Amber's breast giving it a firm squeeze while her other hand snaked down between her burning hot folds flicking her fingers against it "Don't worry dear well be arriving at your new home soon, there's lot of playthings there too I promise not to leave a mark on this sexy little body of yours" she purred sweetly before roughly diving her fingers into Amber's slippery cunt, a mysterious bulge forming against the blondes leg. During the drive into the city Vanessa continued to fondle the blondes large tits "Such a bimbo I've tasted your blood I can see your memories a cheating boyfriend that you were too dumb to see was bad for you" she said clicking her tongue still tasting Amber on it as she toyed with her burning sex pinching and rubbing the throbbing clit and stroking against her wet folds "Yes you will make an excellent toy"

Before long the limo had arrived at Vanessa's home, a large high-rise apartment block each of the rooms on the 14 floor build was owned by Vanessa and each of them was styled differently and had a different purpose that suited Vanessa's needs. Sliding her hand out of Amber's wet cunt she licked her fingers clean before taking her chin forcing her to stare into the now softened back to brown eyes as she whispered to her "Sleep." Amber's eyes would grow heavy as she was forced to sleep by the vampire. It took next to no effort for Vanessa to carry the top heavy blonde her meager frame hiding a surprising amount of strength as she carried Amber into the apartment complex. "Wake" A command would come from Amber's dreams, she would wake to being tied naked hanging from the wall, Vanessa standing in front of her wearing a much more revealing leather outfit the biggest detail of which would be her futa cock hanging between her legs as she smirked up at the bound blonde, three or so females standing by Vanessa with vacant expressions much like Amber had when she was at the bar "Welcome new toy to your home now I own you and all of these girls, they are my toys for when I grow bored some I torture to hear them scream, some I fuck to hear them moan and some I just like to hear beg" she smirked turning to one of the girls and clicking her fingers, the girl looked to be in her mid twenties with fiery red hair once Vanessa clicked her fingers her green eyes grew more aware as she dropped to the floor moaning and rubbing at her crotch pleading Vanessa for a hard fuck in a thick Irish accent "No." she curtly replied clicking her fingers again and sending her back into the zombie-like state.

"please let me out of here," Amber managed to plead as she lay on the seat sweating...."oh, PLEEEEEEESE!!" even being naked didn't seem to quench the fire burning inside of her. She became dizzy and disoriented thanks to the toxin released by the woman as she sank her fangs into the blonde's soft supple skin....The woman was practically on top of her, her hands squeezing and fondling her tits, tweaking her nipples which by now were becoming hard as stone....she felt a hand roaming down between her legs and almost by instinct Amber parted them, allowing the woman to enter her pussy with fingers....the aphro toxin was having it's desired effect and Amber was rapidly becoming her sex slave.....
Amber moaned as the woman let out a len deeong drawn out, almost cat like puuuuurr, her finger deep inside the blonde's pussy and thrusting it in and out. Amber bucked back and forth against the woman's hand, sending her finger even deeper inside....
The woman knew her captive was getting close to climaxing and withdrew before the girl came....Amber let out a whimper of disappointment but suddenly became sleepy at the utterance of the single word, 'sleep'.....as if by magic the girl dozed off....

Amber awoke with the feeling of cold brick against her back, her arms out and shackled above her head, her legs wide apart and secured the same way...she had no memory about what had happened to her...all she knew was she was naked and her limbs secured to the wall in a spread-eagled fashion.
She stared wide eyed at the figure standing before her dressed in shiny black latex, smiling with what appeared to be a menacing looking erect cock between her legs, protruding from a hole in her black leather panties. She recognized the woman from the bar, even though she didn't recall her having a cock.....'where was she???? why was she naked? what had happened to her?????
There was others in the room as well, 3 girls also nude, all with zombie like, stepford wife looking blank faces and all strangely attractive....."help me!" Amber cried out, struggling in vain but the girls just stood there beside the bewitching woman. Amber continued to struggle, the sounds of the shackles rattling as she cried out helplessly, her tits swaying as she fought....
'Own her?'......no, this can't be happening!'
Amber stared as the woman simply clicked her fingers and suddenly a redhead girl dropped to her knees, thighs apart and started moaning, her hands rubbing over her pussy....."please, oh Mistress, please?," the girls cried out in some sort of an accent....English? no, it sounded different...Irish?...yes, it had to be...was this woman kidnapping girls from all over? was she herself now one of some kind of lesbian harem?
As she continued to watch, the woman clicked her fingers again and the girl rose back up and once again stood beside her with the same blank gaze as before.
"let me go...." amber pleaded as she struggled...."please let me go....!!!"

Hey,

I am going through a bad phase of health and was wondering if you could wait a week for this reply I do wish to do this RP but I am not gonna be well enough to type out several paragraphs on the multitude of RP's I have. if you can't wait that long I understand.

Sorry to bring this up all of a sudden

Back
Top Bottom