Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for new rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetVixen4

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey everyone, after months of being absent, I'm back! And looking for some new rps. P.S. Due to internet access, I can't always reply asap. I will do my best to answer at least once a day though I'm pretty good at getting quite a few in.

But first, my rules. No one liners No BDSM or anything from the... more extreme side of things. I don't mind smut, but please, don't make that the main focus. I prefer more story to smut. Also, I don't do incest, or Furry/Human, or Anthro/Human. Should mention... not much of a dominant. Sorry gentlemen.

If anyone is interested in anything in the list below, shoot me a pm and we'll discuss the plot. I'm also willing to discuss any ideas you might have as well.

Angel/human
Werewolf/Human - idea for this one
Vampire/Human
Demon/Human
King(Prince)/Princess- idea for this one
Hunter/Prey
Boss/Employee
Angel/Demon
Werewolf/Vampire
Race/Halfling - idea for this one
Furry/Furry
Dragon Shifter/ Human
Doctor/Nurse​

1) My dog is a Werewolf

At a young age, Ariana loses both parents to a drunk driver. With no family around, she is packed up and sent to the mountains to live with her aunt and uncle on their ranch. It is there that she finds a very large wolf-like dog. After begging her aunt and uncle, they finally cave in and let her keep him. Over the years, the girl and dog become very very close, inseparable.

However, as time passes, she notices that he seems different. He always seems to understand her every word, is always there when she needs help or is in danger, he is always there.

One day, after a terrible break up with her boyfriend, she runs home to her dog. Hiding her face in his fur, she tells him what happened. While crying, she tells her dog how much she loves him. It is then that he reveals himself to be a demon werewolf.

would love to do that roleplay you have posted on the forums list if you'd like to id want to work out some details i am looking for long term! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom