Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Bloodkiss-Eshbaal)

Bloodkiss

Star
Ariya strode down the hallway, her boot heels clicking on the black marble with perfect time. Her gait was long and measured, her hips swaying with purpose and confidence. She removed her horse-riding helmet, holding it under her arm as she entered the main room. Shaking her long red-gold hair loose and hanging her helmet and jacket on wall hooks, she called for one of her maids. A small, older woman hurried over, nodding as her mistress issued orders. Ariya's voice was stern, but lovely, like chimes ringing in a crisp, cold morning. She seated herself in a chair by the fireplace, crossing her legs as she awaited her maid's return. She had been out riding most of the morning, and now she was eager to meet the newest addition to her large household.

The man didn't try too hard to fight back when the lady brought him inside. But that was probably because a considerably more threatening figure was standing directly behind him in the event that he should in any way think of running off. The knife was pointed directly above the place where his wrists had been tied together, and he knew he'd be sliced in a second if he tried anything funny. So instead, he followed the little lady tugging at the collar around his neck through hte almost ridicilously large, but admittedly impressively decorated building, feeling as if they walked for hours, only occasionally shaking his head to get a lock of golden blonde hair out of his face. Finally, they seemed to reach their destianation, walking to the middle of the room only to have the maid step aside so he was in full view. At first glance, he didn't seem special. A blonde young man, an inch or two shorter than average. But it was clear that he was in good shape, both in his built and his tanned skin revealed by the lack of any kind of shirt, having spent most of his time working outdoors at his home. The guard put a hand to the back of his head and shoved him to the floor, causing him to kneel before the woman inspecting him.

Ariya shook her head and clicked her tongue, standing slowly. "This is what you bring me?" She had a strange accent, a mix of several different accents. But her Irish heritage showed vibrantly in her small, pale form, and bright green-grey eyes, flecked with small specks of bright silver. She moved around the young man in a tight circle, like a predator assessing her prey. "He will have to prove himself. You may leave us now." She waved off the servants, but not before they cut his restraints. She smirked down at him, her thick crimson lips pursed in thought. "Hmm..." She ran long, slender fingers along his jaw with surprising gentleness, her smooth skin brushing across his like a whisper.

He arched an eyebrow at the woman to whom he had apparently been brought, and particularly at her question upon his arrival, as if she was disappointed with what she was getting. Somehow, that actually satisfied him a bit, not intending to be what she wanted him to be. He sat still, but followed her closely with his eyes as she circled him like a vulture around a carcass, and only just rubbed his wrists slightly, checking for rope burns when he was cut free and the others left. He could have attacked her, but that was hardly a good idea - he didn't know where the exit was. They had been smart enough to blindfold him when they took him into the building itself. And he'd rather not run into that guard again. So as her finger brushed over his face, he only lifted his head slightly, trying to ignore the shiver her gentle touch sent down his spine.

She leaned down, her lips only a few inches from his. "I would not try anything stupid, if I were you. I may not appear to be strong, but I am sure that I would make you regret it." She straightened, turning and moving back to her chair. Seating herself once more, she watched him with mild curiosity. "So, what is your name?"

When she leaned down to him, he seemed rather surprised that she would bother to get so close - only to give him a warning that he was already smart enough to have figured out on his own. But he supposed that she automatically assumed he was dumb as a doorknob - with an estate like this, she probably presumed everything but her was moronic and wasteful. Not particularly surprising. Watching her sit, he spoke quick and to the point to answer her question. "My name is Matthias," he responded.

Ariya grinned, revealing long, slender fangs that glittered dangerously. "I'm Ariya." Her gaze raked him up and down slowly. "You worked outside a lot. What did you do? Perhaps farming? Or did you care for livestock? Or perhaps carpentry is your art?" Her eyes were icy and penetrating, searching for something.

He did take note of her teeth when they were revealed, and cussed a bit under his breath. This only complicated matters quite a bit. But he was curious as to why she was asking him so many questions about his former life, yet saw no reason to keep any secrets. "I pretty much did it all," he said. "Carpentry for those who needed a roof fixed, farm chores at my home... whatever I could to help and make a buck."

She nodded approvingly, her eyes slowing considerably as they crossed his chest and arms. "I can tell that you worked hard." She paused when she noticed his surprise at her fangs. "Is there something wrong?" She asked coyly, running her hand through her wavy red-gold hair. "Do I have something on my face?"

"No, there's nothing," was his simply reply to her obviously mocking question - she knew exactly what he had seen, and probably what he was thinking too. The problem was that there were so many myths about her kind that you never knew for sure which were actually true. For now, it was best to simply play along with what she had in mind, and with that thought he averted his eyes from her fangs, almost morbidly curious as to what he had been brought here for in the first place. Just another snack? Hardly - too much trouble getting him here.

She was behind him in a flash, moving with lightning speed. Leaning down, she pressed her lips to his collar bone, teasing gently before grazing him with her fangs. "Don't worry. You're not here to satisfy my blood lust." She ran her fingers along his arm, admiring the corded muscles there. "You are here for a very different reason..."

He froze on the spot when he suddenly felt that she had moved behind him, before he had even managed to truly realize that she mad moved at all, feeling her hot lips against his skin, her warm breath spreading over his neck and making him shiver while her hand traced over his arm, leaving him shivering where he sat - both out of a sudden fear of what she could do if she wanted, and from the teasing pleasure he felt from her touch. He didn't ask what she meant, trying instead to control his breath which had clearly gotten heavier.

Ariya laughed, the sound like ice shattering. "Cat got your tongue?" Her hands trailed over his chest, long nails gliding across his skin just roughly enough to get his attention. "You are here to satisfy a different lust..." Her lips trailing up to his earlobe, she whispered a quiet command. "Stand up."

Oh, she had his attention alright - that was not the issue at all. It was perhaps just the realization that he was brought here for reasons quite different from what he had in any way expected. Still feeling his skin crawl in a both frightening and pleasing way as her nails trailed over his body, her warm breath and sweet voice, he did get on his feet and stood at full, not exactly amazing, height.

She came to stand in front of him, looking up at him. "Mmm...You are more impressive than I first thought." Her hands ran across his chest slowly, moving down to his belly and examining his abs. "You might yet exeed my expectations..." She was a bit shorter than him, a tiny, small-waisted woman with wide hips and long legs for her height.

Looking down at her, he actually caught himself almost feeling flattered at the compliment that he was being given by this creature, this time unable to hold back a little panting sound when her soft hands trailed over his body, and taking a far better look at her. Her beauty did indeed seem downright inhuman to him, and it was quite clear in his saggy work pants that her touches had had an effect, judging from the bulge.

Ariya leaned back, laughing softly. "My, my." She was pleased with his reaction, but it wasn't quite enough. She moved away, turning toward the door. "Come with me." She'd been out riding, and needed a bath before she continued her exploration.

It was quite obvious when she laughed at him that he was particularly embarassed about having gotten an erection just from her caresses. As she began to move, he hesitated for just a few seconds, but soon did follow, making sure to stay right behind the vampiress - unable to keep himself from stealing a stare or two at her backside, and the way her hips swayed with every step.

Ariya moved swiftly up the stairs and to her bedroom, the large room furnished with red silks and silver accents, standing out against the black marble floors. "I was out riding, and I'm sure it's obvious. I would like to take a bath." She nodded toward the attatched bathroom.

He kept an eye out to check on the various halls that they walked through, but near gave up on trying to remember the way. This place was ridicilously huge. But when they finally did reach her room and she stated what it was that she wanted, he at first didn't seem to move, not wanting to take anything for granted. But soon, he slowly did move towards the bathroom, taking a look at what faclities there was so that he could prepare a hot bath.

Ariya sat down on a large, over-stuffed chair by the fireplace, removing her riding boots. Her room was furnished with Victorian antiques, giving it a very gothic appearance, everything draped in silvers and reds, the wood stained dark mahogany and ebony. Deft fingers quickly unbuttoned her shirt and trousers, and she dropped the items in a heap beside her boots. She sat back down to wait for her bath, in only a thin red lace bustier and matching silk-and-lace underwear.

It was pretty simple - but the tub looked immensely large, making it take quite a while to fill up. Deciding not to get on the bad side of a woman who could apparently move as fast as she could, he tried the water with a finger several times to see if he could find a good balance of temperature. When he was finally done, he stood to go back to her own room and inform her that the bath was ready, only to find himself stunned at the sight of her only in her underwear. A flustered second or two passed until he pulled himself together. "The, uh... the bath is ready."

She nodded silently in response, her eyes fixed on his as she gauged his response. With a smirk that could barely be seen, she unhooked the bustier and let it slide down her arms with a whisper of soft fabric against smooth skin. It dropped to the floor with a soft plop and she was already hooking her thumbs beneath her underwear, slipping them down her legs. She stepped out of them and continued without pause to the bathroom, her voice carrying to him over her shoulder. "Well come on, then. Don't stand there looking daft."

Though he wanted to be polite, as he had always been taught, and look away when a lady was changing, he couldn't. For one, he had a feeling that she was going to do this to him quite often during his stay - however long that might be - and second, what man in their right mind could honestly keep their eyes off of her as she began to slide her underwear off of her seemingly perfect body? When she walked past him and told him to come along, he swallowed something and took a second to pull himself together before following her into the bathroom and to the already prepared tub.

She stepped into the tub, slowly sliding down into the water. Her eyes stayed on his as he followed her into the spacious washroom, and she was silently laughing. His reaction had been better than she'd expected, and she was quite enjoying it. She took a bottle of lavender-scented soap down from the small shelf of soaps beside the tub. "Your hand." It wasn't a question, it was a demand, her voice ringing with authority.

Back
Top Bottom