Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Has Anyone Read The Ocean at the End of the Lane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarInTheRaw

The Queen in the North
Spoiler Warning

I haven't posted here in quite some time...and honestly I'm a little hesitant. However I've decided to post a simple but slightly obscure request - it's my hope that someone will be interested, but if not, then there's no worries.

Neil Gaiman's latest novel has haunted me for some time. I actually had the privilege of hearing him speak in D.C., and it was an occasion that truly has stayed with me.

So I'm wondering if anyone else has been touched or made curious by this novel - I'd like to discuss more details in private, but in essence I'm looking to play as a "reborn" Lettie - and for someone to play this unnamed main character - who grows up and perhaps pens this particular novel (if you'd like to turn this into a celeb play and have him really be Neil Gaiman, feigning this story as fantasy when truly its more biography, than that's perfectly fine with me)

If you're interested, please send me a message - if you've not a clue what I'm talking about, you should really read the book..it's truly wonderful.

OceanAtEndOfLane_AF.jpg

I've actually got it on my kindle and I need to read it. I'll def keep this thread in mind!

Alastair said:
I've actually got it on my kindle and I need to read it. I'll def keep this thread in mind!

Oh please do! That would be wonderful :3 It's a short but exhilarating read - I'm certain you'll love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom