Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sugar Momma (M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imjeanette

Moon
Jeanette is in her mid to late 50's and very, very wealthy. Her husband comes from old money and is a high ranking and highly compensated executive at the old family company. As a result, she has never had to work for anything in her life and has come to expect that she gets whatever she wants.

She's bored, though. Jeanette's husband is ten years older than her, a workaholic and very old-fashioned when it comes to the bedroom. She becomes fixated with having a fling with a young woman (or man), someone in their early to mid twenties. She's still quite attractive but knows that she can use her extensive resources - money, access, etc. - to get what she wants. She woos her/him, lavishing them with extravagant gifts and meals and soon finds herself in a very sordid affair.

When her younger lover starts to take advantage of Jeanette, she finds that she's become too addicted to the incredible sex with such a gorgeous woman/man. She complies with bigger and bigger demands. Bigger gifts, cars, apartment rentals that she may have trouble hiding. More and more daring sex and public appearances. She can't stop, though, even though it would bring her to financial ruin if her husband found out. She becomes addicted to young love.

I would love to find someone, male or female, to be Jeanette's young love. I'm looking for very detailed roleplay with plenty of plot and really hot smut. 3-4 paragraphs would be awesome. More would be much more awesomer!

Let me know your kinks and if you'd like to add, delete, change anything.

j

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom