Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Love Triangle (sispuppet & PhantomSentinel)

The house was dead silent when all of a sudden the door from Lily's opened, letting in a barrage of cold wind that made the vampire herself shiver in cold. When she sat on the bed her brother was already there, two glasses in his hand; one with blood and the other one with whiskey. "H-Hey..." she said shyly, taking one of the glasses in her hand, the one with blood. Before she was allowed to drink, they clinged their cups. The vampire then drank from her cup until it was completely empty. She was surprised he came to her room. She put the glass down by her night-table and sighed. "I'm pretty sure you came to show off about how good Harley felt...I don't want to know about that...." she told him, she was obviously jealous. She loved him, and she wanted him to be only for her. She couldn't believe her brother loved her, and she also couldn't let go such a great opportunity to feel loved. She knew that if he grabbed her right away, she was going to be completely his.

“To show off how good Harley felt?” Alex asks Lillith, not understanding what she meant, though he does see the jealousy some more. The demi-human chuckles and shakes his head. “What are you talking about Lily, I came here to be with you.” He tells her, putting his glass down as he moves up on the bed until he’s lying down next to his sister. He puts an arm around her shoulder and pulls the girl in close to him as his other hand musses up her hair. “I had a lot of fun today, spending time with you, and I figured that since you would be awake, we shouldn’t let it end already.” Smiling, he brings his free hand down to tilt Lily’s chin towards him. “Besides, we never did get to finish what we started.” He murmurs, leaning in. “Remember, we were about to do this.” Without any hesitation, Alex presses his lips to the Vampire’s, pulling her into a deep kiss with him, his tongue running along her lips to part them. The taste of blood is still on her mouth, but Alex doesn’t mind. Kissing his delicate younger passionately makes it easy for him to ignore something so trivial.

Lily was not fully convinced by Alex's chit-chatting at first, but the more he talked the more she started to convince herself that he in fact hadn't been with her sister. As soon as he laid down next to her and got closer, she started to blush yet again. He finally wanted to be alone with her, and an afternoon full of mean teasing wasn't something she really liked. In fact, she felt a bit annoyed. All those negative feelings vanished once her brother pressed his lips against her, using his tongue to part her lips. She couldn't believe that she was kissing the most handsome man she had ever met: her brother Alex himself. She let him push his tongue into her mouth and their tongues touched. Not knowing if he would like it, she took his hand and intertwined their fingers, her tiny and pale fingers linked with his as they kissed romantically.

Alex hums in satisfaction at his little sister returning the kiss so passionately. Turning to rest his back on the wall while sitting up in the bed, he pulls her over to him so that Lillith was straddling his waist. His hands go to her waist, holding the vampire steady against his erection as his tongue finds hers for a passionate dance. Alex starts to pull Lily’s pajama up, his hand running along her pale skin as it becomes exposed. Finally breaking the kiss, the demi-human throws the black cloth to the side before looking down at his sister’s cute, tiny chest. “Mm, you really are beautiful, you know that Lily?” He tells his little sister before kissing her again.

Bringing one of his hands up, Alex grips one of Lily’s small nipples between his fingers, giving it a hard squeeze and capturing the sound his sister makes in his mouth. He groans out and slowly pulls away. “You’re so deliciously sexy.” He whispers in her ear before slowly kissing his way along Lily’s jaw and down to her neck where he stops to suck and bite the soft flesh a bit. He chuckles at the irony of biting a vampire’s neck before kissing it and continuing his journey downward until he reaches the same nipple he had squeezed. His tongue darts out, giving the stiff point a flick before his mouth closes around it and he bites down softly.

Lily was deeply enjoying the kiss she shared with her brother. She couldn't believe at all that it was in fact happening, but luckily for her it was happening and both of them were enjoying it. Then he pulled her over on his lap, his hard erection pressing against her crotch as they kissed romantically. She was so in love with her, and maybe he could even tell how she felt for him. When he removed the top part of the pijama, she blushed even more and moaned softly when he touched her small breasts and pinched them. More moans escaped her lips when he kissed down her neck and started to tease her nipples with his mouth, making her moan a bit more loudly. Her panties were absolutely soaked now, and she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted him to take her virginity.

“Mm, are you enjoying this Lily?” Alex asks teasingly before softly biting her other nipple. “Do you like having your big brother play with your breasts?” There’s a gentle rocking of her crotch against his, and he can feel her dampness through their clothes. Damn, she was absolutely soaked for him. He takes off his own shirt, throwing it to join Lillith’s on the floor before playing with his sister’s hair and kissing her on the neck again. “Did you ever imagine it would feel this good?” As he asks, his hands start to tug down on Lily’s pajama bottoms before moving behind her and gripping her small ass. “You want more though, don’t you?” Smirking, he starts to push her bottoms down further. “Why don’t you tell me, Lily? Go on, tell your big brother exactly what you want him to do to you.”

Lily moaned again when his mout engulfed her other tiny breast and talked to her, teasing her as to wether she liked what her brother was doing to her. "Y-yes...yes big brother...I love it...I love how you lick by little titties..." she told him shyly, having never thought to ever say that. Then his hands moved lower and to cup her cute little butt. Then the questiin came. It must have been pretty obvious to him that she was soaking. She wanted him. "Big brother...I...want you to take my virginity..." she told him with a red blush on her cheeks.

Alex smirks and gives his sister a peck on the lips. “Now that’s what I want to hear.” He tells Lily before laying her down on the bed. Standing up, he quickly takes off his clothes, revealing his throbbing erection to her once again. Crawling onto the bed, He grabs Lillith’s bottoms, and with a single tug, brings them all the way down to join the rest of the clothes in a messy bundle on the floor. Leaning down, the demi-human plants a quick kiss on his sister’s virgin slit, his tongue flicking out and licking some of the moisture between her lips before he sits up on his knees. His hand runs up the vampire’s body, reaching her breasts and rubbing them gently before coming back to grip her waist tight. “You’ll love this, little sister.” He whispers in her ear as he aims the head of his cock at her entrance, rubbing it gently along the lips to get them to part. The member looked almost monstrously huge compared to the tiny virgin pussy, but that only excited him even more. With a deep kiss to muffle any sound that might wake Harley, Alex thrusts forward, burying half his cock inside of Lillith.

Lily looked at his as he undressed and let out his hard cock. It was throbbing and surely waiting to be inside of her. Moans escaped her lips when her brother started to lick her intimate parts, and she used her hands to cover her mouth from moaning. It felt awesome to have her brother licking her like that. At last, the moment came. She looked down at his cock as his head was about to enter. Even though his cock was pretty average, well...above average; her pussy was tiny and really tight. She was glad he kissed her to relieve pain and to silence any cry of pain. When it went through her hymen and torn it, she cried in pain inside his lips, her eyes filling with tears as her tiny little pussy was penetrated for the first time by her brother. Blood started to comr out, and Lily put her arms tightly around his back and her legs around his waist.

Alex waits a minute, wanting his little sister to get comfortable. Her small legs wrapping around his waist causes him to push in just a little further, but it's not until her body relaxes and the pain starts to diminish that he pulls out slightly and pushes in again. Lillith's petite body rocks with each thrust of his cock thrust of his cock, moving against the bed and causing it to be pushed against the wall. "Fuck, so tight... I just love the feel of your pussy, Lily." Alex mutters in her ear. The way her walls tighten around his cock, squeezing it further in is just driving him insane. Soon enough, he's getting his entire length inside her, filling the cute vampire girl with every inch of his member. "I'm cumming!" He mutters as a warning, but it's to late to stop anything. With one last thrust, burying himself inside her, Alex erupts and empties every drop of his cum deep into her womb.

After the pain disappeared, Lily moaned with each of his thrusts, their lips barely parting as they kissed romantically over and over again. Her tiny pussy squeezed his cock the more he thrusted into her. Her first time having sex had been with her brother, and she couldn't be any happier than it had been with him. Then, he announced that he was about to cum, but before he even wanted to pull out, he buried his cock deep into her and filled her insides with his sperm, his hot cum pouring into her womb. That caused Lily to hug him tightly and moan against his lips as her orgasm struck and she also came, her pussy became really sensitive and she felt how the waves of pleasure invaded her. "I....I love you...Alex..."

Alex pulls away and stands up, looking down pleased at the mix running down Lily's leg and onto her bed. A pleased smile forms on his face. "Yeah, I love you too Lily." Alex says, kissing her on the lips. He doesn't really consider the impact of his words. It's his sister, so of course he loves her, and after sex, people say all sorts of things. The demi-human doesn't stop to consider what sort of love Lily actually means by that. Collecting his clothes, he smiles and kisses the top of her forehead. "I'd love to stay here with you." He tells her. "But if Harley finds us together tomorrow, it might make trouble. Next time she's out, I promise we can stay in bed together for as long as you like." With that and one more peck on her lips, Alex returns to his room, collapsing naked on his bed after cleaning himself up. It takes less than a minute for him to fall asleep.

Lily looked at him as he pulled his cock out of her pussy and moved away, leaving lots of cum dripping from inside her while the rest was buried deep in her womb. When he said he loved her too, she could feel her heart pounding. Even if he said that because they were brother and sister, she really felt love for him. She was completely in love for him. She liked him a lot. When he kissed her, she put her arms around his neck, only to release him when he mentioned that they couldn't sleep together because they would be discovered by Harley. With a sigh, she nodded and smiled at the peck he gave her on her lips before he left for her room. She stood up and looked at her bed: the bottom sheet was completely stained in blood, cum, and other juices, so she had to wash it. She took it out and before doing her bed she went to the bathroom and took a quick shower; not to take out the cum inside her. No way that was going to happen, she wanted to sleep with that inside her, but to clean the blood and her sticky juices and the sweat she had accumulated after such adventure. Once she was out of the shower, she put a simple night-gown around her body, no underwear or nothing and put the dirty sheet on the washing machine, then did her bed all over again. Since she was a vampire, she couldn't go to sleep like that. It was night time, she need to stay awake. In order to do that, she went to the kitchen and poured some blood in a cup and went to her room to pick up a pair of her black panties, then went to her brother's room and stood next to the bed with her underwear in one hand the cup in other. She drank some blood before putting the underwear on the space next to him on the bed. "I love you, Alex. You are amazing," she whispered, knowing she couldn't hear him but still that made her happy. Once her glass of blood was finished, she left it on the table in the kitchen and went to her room. Hours passed until she would finally fall asleep.

Alex is dreaming peacefully. Well, at first anyways. The dream of a harem of little sisters quickly fades away though to be replaced with an image of a large red room with a throne in the center. The demi-human rolls his eyes. “What is it… father?” Alex says the last word with a bit of venom. He could hate his old man and didn’t have to look pleased to see him, but he knew the cost of not showing his father the respect of an appropriate title. Father, sir, and my liege if he was feeling like trying to get away with sarcasm were all acceptable. Calling him old man or asshole to his face generally earned him a nasty headache at best. He didn’t want to imagine what the worse was.

His father sits upon his throne in his human form. A tall, older looking version of Alex is how he appears at first glance. His eyes are darker though, holding none of the playfulness of his son, and his lips looked as though a smile never passed through them. He cuts straight to the point. “Your sisters, how are you getting along with them?” The demon asks in an almost bored, business like tone.

Alex hides the smirk on his face well. Father was never a fan of smiling. “Well enough, they seem nice, and we’re becoming fast friends.” He leaves out the part about being faster lovers. Maybe father wouldn’t care, but he hated telling the demon more than he had to.

His father slowly nods his head, peering deep into Alex’s eyes. The young man flinches, feeling like the demon is seeing past them and through to something else. “Good, keep on this course. I expect a lot from you.” His father says before the room vanishes, leaving Alex in a dreamless sleep.

He awakes the next morning in a sour mood. The old man had to ruin everything. He quickly brightens though when he sees the black pair of panties waiting for him. A huge smile on his face as he realizes his youngest sister must have visited him, Alex tucks it away in a dresser before putting on a pair of sweats. He didn’t see much need for a shirt as he heads down to make some breakfast.

For some reason Lily never dreamed. In fact, she knew what dreams were as she was told of them, but she didn't know why she couldn't dream. Often times she had blamed the fact that she was a vampire, and she was actually correct. Although the actual explanation is unknown, vampires are unable to dream. Interestingly enough, they can think on their dreams and they are conscious while doing so. As Alex might have guessed, Lily didn't wake up in the morning. She usually slept until it was past 6 PM, when the sun was setting.

Around ten minutes after Alex woke up, Harley showed up in the kitchen wearing only her panties and a white-tank top with no bra under it. He could clearly see her skinny and beautiful figure, including the piercing in her belly and a tattoo of a dragon that was located in her left calf. Curiously, she wasn't ashamed of her brother seeing her like that, but maybe it was for two reasons: they were siblings and she had a bit of a crush on him already. She patted him on his back and looked at him with a smile. "Hey Alex! Good mornin'!" she told him friendly and sat on the counter in front of him. "Watcha' doin'? Did you sleep well?" she asked looking into his eyes with her golden ones, alternating between his precious orbs and his lips.

Alex smiles at the sight that greets him during his morning coffee. Oh, if this is how Harley usually dressed in the mornings, then his days suddenly got a lot brighter. “Ah, there’s my favorite oldest sister!” He says, picking his words carefully. He smirks as he sips from his coffee. Would Hare know that her little sister was now freshly fucked? That he had taken her virginity while the werewolf slept soundly right down the hall? Well, maybe he’d let her in on that secret later. If either of the girls would be open to him sleeping around, it would be Harley. She seemed much more easy going, and more worldly. She might think that it’s wrong, but he didn’t miss her own attraction to him. If that was anything to go by, then she probably wouldn’t mind too much.

His eyes zip down to focus on Harley’s long legs leading up to her cute panties. The smile on his face breaks when she asks how he slept. “Well enough at first.” He tells her, finishing the coffee and rinsing out his cup. Since he’s already there anyways, he decides to do the other dishes as well. “Dear old father decided to pay me a visit.” He explains. There wasn’t much need to elaborate. Him being a half demon gave their father more dominion over him than the two siblings. Likely him being the oldest and the only male also had a factor in that, what with the blood of the first born and such. “He just wanted to see how things were going. Couldn’t have just sent an email or called me, nope, had to end my awesome dream…” Feeling the glass heat in his hands, Alex lets go to not risk melting it.

No, there wasn’t any reason to be getting worked up over him now. His dad was an asshole, but he did give Alex a couple of nice gifts that he was very eager to play with. Smiling at Harley, Alex rests his hand on her thigh as he leans forward. “How bout you, Hare? Did you sleep well?” He asks her. “If you ever get frightened, you can always stop by my room. Your big brother will keep you safe from all the monsters under your bed.” Of course, her biggest worry should be the one that was in the bed with her, but he doesn’t mention that. “Any plans for today? I’ve got a pretty short to do list myself.” He figures telling her the only thing on the list was her might be a bit too blunt.

Back
Top Bottom