Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Love Triangle (sispuppet & PhantomSentinel)

Lillith was the kind of girl most people 'feared', as so to say. She was a goth girl and she had everything to make her look like one. The clothes, the colors, the body features. Everything. That was the main reason the fifteen-year-old girl didn't have any friends at all, they were scared of her. Maybe that wasn't the true reason to fear Lillith, since secretly she was also a vampire, explaining her extremely pale skin colour and her red eyes. She lived alone in a house her father, a demon, gave her to stay alone from society. She did hunt down people to feed from them though, but it wasn't the same as if she had nowhere to live. She was a bit confused though, as she had just met her siblings a couple of days before. A strange boy and a werewolf girl named Harley. Her whole worlds was about to be turned upside down, and she already liked a bit this guy she had met.

Lillith was sitting in her room, drawing while avoiding her homework at all cost. She was not in the mood to do it. At the moment she was wearing a black t-shirt with the image of a bleeding heart on it, jeans, black Converse and matching black underwear. She usually dressed like this most of the time, but now she was waiting for her supposed siblings to arrive.

Alexander looks down at the address on the sheet of paper, making sure he had the right one. The numbers and the street matched up, but he still had trouble believing it. The house was gigantic, the kind that looked like it probably used to belong to some aristrocrat. The 20 year old half expects to find a valet and a butler waiting for him at the door. There's no one there though, not a soul. For anyone else, that might creep them out. No one seemed to be around, and there wasn't even the sound of birds chirping. It was something that Alex was used to though. After all, most people make a habit of avoiding half demons.

At first glance, people wouldn't be able to notice, of course. Alex looked fairly normal, attractive man. He stood at just a little over six feet. His dark red hair was cut short, and his amber eyes seemed to have a permanent playful gleam in them. His complexion is a bit on the lighter side, and his build is just between lean and athletic. That was only the first glance though. It helped to make him seem like a nice, innocent guy when he needed to get out of trouble, or got girls to chat him up if he was interested. Anyone who looked at him for too long though would start to see the other things. The playful gleam in his eyes became a more mischievous and hungry look. His hair would seem to part for a pair of ram horns, and his immaculate fingers became longer and more claw like. That was just how he looked though. Alex wouldn't ever really drag anyone to hell, well, unless that whole premarital sex thing was still a sin.

Turning the knob on the door, Alex steps into the house of his younger half-sister. He had only seen her for a short few minutes a couple of days ago, and that had been the extent of their meeting. From it, he knew only two things about her. First, Lillith seemed incredibly aloof, and somehow Alexander felt that even with a house this big, she would just see him as invading her space. Second and more important though, she was incredibly cute. Alex should probably be more ashamed of that thought, but his mother had never been around much, and his father wasn't big on instilling him with a strong moral compass. The demon was always mysterious, and other than making sure Alex didn't accidentally get blasted with holy water, he seemed to stay out of his son's way. Alex makes his way towards the bedrooms, searching out his half-sister. "Hey, Lily, are you here? It's your big brother!" He calls out, having a bit of a habit of giving people shorter names for no reason.

Lillith was still thinking of the day she and her half-brother saw each other for the first time. She never knew she had a brother, and he was a special type of person. He was a demon. He had inherited those powers from his father. Alexander was his name, a pretty name for a pretty boy. Even though they were brothers, Lillith still found him quite attractive, but she was pretty sure that nothing was going to happen between them given that Harley was older than her abd way more prettier than her. Maybe that wasn't true and it simply was Lillith's low self-esteem talking for her, but the vampire would keep that point of view until he changed it.

The house the vampire had been given was humongous. It wasn't normal for it to give it to a regular fifteen-year old girl, but after all she was the daughter to a very important demon. Lillith heard how the front door opened but she didn't worry. She knew that her brother was about to show up, and hearing his name was the last thing she needed to hear to confirm her thoughts. "Lily?" she thought to herself. Although a bit annoyed at the surname he gave her, she couldn't complain at all. She felt fluttered by being called such a name. After the red colour in her cheeks faded away, the young vampire made her way downstairs and greeted brther brother with a smile. Her skinny figure was particularly beautiful, with her little (but still growing) breasts making a small bump in her shirt. "Hey there, Alexander," he told him with a small, almost invisible smile on her face. She was very shy, and that could be clearly seen.

Alexander looks around the house a bit while waiting for Lillith. When she finally shows up, he smiles and looks her up and down. She really was a cutie, though her outfit did make him feel a bit overdressed in his red button down shirt and black slacks. His eyes go down to her budding breasts, and developing hips, and he appreciated her growing body as much as he could get away with. He didn’t expect anything to really happen, but there wasn’t any harm in looking when he could, was there? “Lily, there you are!” Alex says enthusiastically, dropping his bags to the floor before pulling her into a tight hug that lifts his sister off the ground. “How’s it going? Are you excited about having me as a roommate?” He squeezes her hard before putting her back on the ground. “This place is huge by the way. Do you live by yourself?”” He continues talking to her as he walks further into the house, quickly finding the bedroom right across from hers. He drops his things off in before heading to the bed and testing it out. “Wow, this is comfy. I could get used to it. It’s pretty much been studio apartments my whole life.”

He bounces back up and starts to head back out of the room. The demi human had always been full of energy, and enthusiasm. It was part of his charm that made it so easy for him to make acquaintances. Calling them friends wouldn’t exactly be the right term, since no one ever really got that close to him, but it was easy to get “followers” for lack of a better term. “So, Hare said she wouldn’t be here for a few more days, right?” He asks Lilly, trying to remember the conversation with their other sibling. It had all been a bit of a buzz since he had still been getting over the discovery of having two incredibly cute sisters. “That gives us some time to get to know each other though. Did you have any plans for today? Oh, actually, you’re still in high school, right? I can help you out with your homework if you want. That’s the sort of thing big brothers are supposed to do after all.” He points out with a broad smile on his face. Truth be told, he wouldn’t be much help at all. Studies had never been his strong suit.

Lillith wasn't pretty hype over her brother greeting her like. Hugging her like there was no tomorrow and lifting her up into the air, her legs wiggling aimlessly in the air. When he put her down she straightened her clothes and looked at her. "I'm doing just fine. Yes...excited to see you at last. I'm glad that we get to spend time together." She then looked around as he started to walk. "Yes, I do live by myself in this place. And I enjoy the loneliness," she added. It seemed that Alexander was pretty much impressed by the house the cute and young vampire had been gifted to live in. After all, even though she was very young she was still really mature for her age, regardless of her impossibly cute and tender looks. She looked at him as he played with his bed and bounced back on his feet, coming out of his bedroom. "Well......." she started, "Harley was actually coming in a few days, but she changed her schedule. She is arriving in a few hours from now. But still we do have some time to get to know us, Alex," she added and looked at with a sweet smile, her garnet eyes shinning.

When he mentioned if she was in school, she sighed and nodded. "Yes I am. I just started high school this year, and as of now I have been managing myself pretty good. And don't worry, brother....I don't need help with my homework....I can do them myself." She had noticed how handsome her brother was for some reason. Even though she knew that they were siblings, the incest feeling wasn't coming to her and she saw him as if he was another person....definitely not her brother. "Anyways...Alex, would you like something to drink? I guess not blood....but what would you enjoy drinking?"

“Oh, you enjoy the loneliness?” Alex asks, not too surprised. Lily didn’t exactly seem like the most outgoing of people. Still, she did say that she was excited to spend time with him, so maybe she wouldn’t mind the company after all. When she announces that Hare would be there that day, Alex can’t help but smile. Images filled his head of his two little sisters running around the house, possibly even in various states of undress. The demi-human was really starting to look forward to this family bonding time. “Oh, well that’s good! It means we can all get to know each other. Still, like you said, that should give the two of us some alone time for a bit. I know I’m looking forward to it.” He says, smiling at Lillith and putting his hand on her head, rubbing her hair gently.

Alex lets out a sigh of relief. Good, no helping out with homework He was a bit surprised that Lily was just starting high school though, since he thought she was 15. Well, their dad probably didn’t care enough about that kind of education, so it wouldn’t surprise him if she started school late. He wrinkles his nose when she mentions blood. “Uh, no thanks, I’m not a fan.” He tells her. “Anything else is fine, really, water, soda, juice. I suppose you wouldn’t have any sort of alcohol here though, would you?” He asks curiously. The young man loved the stronger drinks, the alcohol never having any lasting effect on him. It wasn’t like he could exactly lower his inhibitions. The no hangovers thing was nice, but never being able to blame things on being drunk made him feel like he was missing out on an experience. He looks around at the large modern style kitchen, thoroughly impressed by it as he takes a seat and waits for Lily to get the drinks. “Want me to help with that?” He asks her. “You can start keeping things on the highest shelf now too, thanks to having me around.” Alex tries to tease how he imagines most brothers would.

Lillith nodded at him. "I certainly do. People....they...they are only useful and nice to have around when you need to feed, you know? I don't really like them at all. But you and Harley, you aren't necessary people....you are a demon and Harley is a werewolf. You are special." She frowned a bit though when he placed his hand on to pof her head and rubbed it slightly. Although not particularly annoyed, if another person that wasn't her brother did it she would be very pissed. Physical contact wasn't something she was very fond of. After all...she had never been touched by anyone. As Alex might have already guessed, she was a virgin.

"Actually, I do have stronger drinks of your likes. I'm pretty sure you'd be interested...in whisky? Cognac? Ron? When dad gave me the house he actually kept a big cellar in the basement where lots and lots of different drinks are stored. One day I was bored and I counted 3904 types of different bottles in the cellar. It is indeed enormous." She couldn't help but let a small blush run across her pale cheeks when he teased her. Maybe having a brother who cared about her was something nice, she had never had anyone before in her life. Lillith handed him the key and smiled. "This is the key that opens the cellar. "1000 bottles contain wine. The remaining 2904 contain different types of etilic beverages." With that being said, Lillith walked to the fridge and took out a jar of blood and poured some in a glass, where she started to drink it.

Alex chuckles softly. “Oh come on Lily, that’s not all they’re good for. Other people can be really handy in general. I hope you’re not just trying to convince yourself because of your powers.” His eyes widening at the mention of the large cellar, Alex wastes no time grabbing the key and heading down. Inside, he looks at the rows upon rows of various drinks, including some incredibly rare ones. Settling for a deliciously expensive looking blue label scotch, Alex heads back upstairs with the bottle in hand. He quickly finds a glass and fills his cup before taking a seat again, watching Lilith fill up her own glass with the rich red substance she needed. He waits for her to set her glass on the table before grabbing the girl and seating her in his lap.

“We never got to do this when we were younger, so I think we should make up for lost time.” Alex jokes, sitting the young vampire girl down and bringing her glass over to her. “Much comfier than just a plain chair, wouldn’t you say?” He takes a sip from his drink before putting the glass down. One hand plays with Lily’s hair while the other rubs her side gently. “So, why don’t you tell me a bit about yourself, Lily?” He asks her. “I’d love to know everything I can. How’s school, for instance? Are you able to attend a normal public school, or does the sunlight bother you too much?”

Lillith didn't care what he thought of humans, she didn't like them. Period. A small and mischievous smirk spread across her face when he took the key from her hand and raced downstairs to the paradise of alcohol. With a sigh, she continued pouring the delicious, crimson liquid inside the glass and put the jar back inside the fridge. Suddenly, her brother had already arrived and had a cup filled with scotch. Seconds later she found herself sitting his lap, a small blush spreading across her cheeks.

Lily rolled her eyes when he told that they should make up the time they didn't see each other. As much as she thought it was the most stupid thing ever, she really wanted to be with her brother. She really felt alone, and her brother was the right person. The one she was waiting to come along. "Meh....surely comfortable," she said, trying to tease her brother a bit. "Well, I started high-school this year actually, nothing to be proud about. I attend night-school. As you might now, I'm not too fond of sunlight...." she told him.

Alex leans down, resting his head on Lily’s as she talks about her school life. “Hmm, well I guess that makes sense.” The demi-human scrunches his face in disappointment. “Dammit, that means I’ll barely get to see you!” He remarks. “You’ll probably be asleep during most of the day time, and you’ll be busy with school at night. I guess we’ll have the weekends at least though.” He says, though it’s obvious he sounds a bit annoyed about this situation. There go his thoughts of her crawling into bed with him in the middle of the night because of a scary dream. Granted, vampires probably didn’t get scary dreams, but that was beside the point! “Hmm…” He mutters, one arm moving down to wrap around her waist and his free hand resting on the girl’s thigh. “So then, do you have a lot of people your age in the night classes, or are do you have a personal tutor come here?” At this point he was just making conversation for conversation’s sake, not wanting her to move off his lap once the talking finished. Of course, with such an attractive young woman resting against him, it doesn’t take Alex long to get hard, though he pretends not to notice.

Lily listened to her brother's number of senseless comments. Maybe they were just silly to them, but after all he was her brother and she hadn't seen him in ages. When he put his arm around her slender waist and touched her thigh with the other one, a clear blush spread across her face. She loved being in that position with her brother, mostly because she was alone most of the time and having a new guy to share her intimacies was what she wanted. "No. I have to go to my high-school to take classes. Some people laugh at me for being so pale, others for having red eyes...I hate it. I don't want to go to school anymore...But I don't know what daddy would say if I quit right away!" she told him. Then she felt his member becoming hard under her. Since she was sitting on him, the bulge started to harden against her womanhood, making her become all red.

Ugh, humans, no wonder she didn’t like them. They’d just look at her pale skin and make fun of her, completely ignoring Lilith’s obvious hotness! Well, whatever. That just means he got her to himself. “Just ignore them. They’re probably just afraid, and I guess we can’t blame them for that. I bet you’d be able to compel all of them if you wanted to.” Alex tells his little sister, his hand rubbing up and down her thigh. “Don’t drop out when things are just getting started! Honestly, you know dad probably wouldn’t care what you do. Hell, if you drop out and become a vampire queen instead or something, then he’d probably actually be happy for a change. Still, school is fun. Don’t quit it just because some assholes can’t see that you’re a total cutie!” He smiles at her, draining his glass and putting it down but making no move to get up.

"I think I will just quit school altogether. I just went there to understand the behaviour of the other people who surrounded me. I wasn't interested in learning anything from this pathetic world condemned to oblivion. I prefer to stay at home with my brother rather than be laughed at in that institution." With that being said, she noticed how his hand rubbed more of her thight, making her face grow red like a tomato now. When he said she was a total 'cutie', she got flustered in embarassment and looked at her. "I'm not cute! I'm not a cute vampire!" she told him, not actually annoyed by him but his teasing was slowly making her trust more in her new-found brother.

“Aww, come on. I’d love it if you stayed here as well, but education is important!” Alex tries to tell her encouragingly, his hand starting to push her skirt up ever so slightly. “So, is it a public school, or private?” He asks Lilith. “Do they make you wear a uniform? I bet you’d look great in one!” Oh, he just realized, a freshman would mean gym, which would mean gym shorts. Now there was an exciting idea that makes his cock twitch under his sister. “So, do you not have anyone else around?” He asks curiously. “I bet you’d easily be able to get a boyfriend if you wanted. If for nothing else, then I’m guessing getting the blood fresh would taste better.” He half jokes, his hand slowly getting higher. The fact that she hadn’t outright stopped him yet only encouraged Alex to make his way further up.

Now Lillith was realizing that something was wrong. Usually, she would respect her brother rubbing her leg in affection but pulling up her skirt slowly until her panties were visible was maybe enough. The black colored underwear that covered her womanhood was clearly visible. She chewed on her lower lip and her jaw shook nervously a few times, she was too shyly to even stop him from doing whatever he was intending to do. "A-Alex....." she started, a bright red color on her cheeks from feeling his hard cock under her and his hands touching her beautiful and pale thighs. "W-What are you doing? W-Why...w-why....are you pulling up...m-my skirt?" she asked him. She was completely unexpert when it came to sex, as she never had a boyfriend before.

Alex’s hand keeps moving further up until the black of Lily’s panties become visible. Well, the color wasn’t a surprise, since all she seemed to wear was black. The demi-human didn’t care though. He loved the way it clashed with her pale skin. His hand reaches her bare thigh which he gives a soft squeeze, leaning in close to hear what his little sister had to say. A small smirk appears on his face. “What are you talking about Lily?” He asks before looking down and acting like he just noticed what his hand was doing. “Oh, my mistake!” He tells her but makes no attempt to correct it. “Hmm, you know though, that’s a really cute pair you have on.” He whispers into Lilith’s ear. “Am I the first guy to see something like that on you?” His hand pushes her skirt up further, and Alex finally moves Lily, though in this case it’s so he can push her skirt out of the way and seat her back down so his erection was pressing against her clothed pussy. “Can I see more?” He asks in a low, almost compelling voice as he starts to pull Lilith’s outfit up, his hot breath blowing on her cold skin.

Lily wasn't too comfortable at first with it, but the way her brother talked to her and how was being so nice to her made her become quite submissive. She was already getting aroused from having his hard bulge pressing against her panties, straight against her pussy. Then she feels how his hands start to lift her dress. With a nod, she decides to let him see her and helps him to get her out of her black dress. Below the piece of clothing was her beautiful pale body. Really beautiful and innocent at the same time. Her breasts, while not flat, still very small and in the process of blooming. She was skinny, but not to the point her ribcage could be seen. She then looked at him at him with a blush on her cheeks and hugs herself. Shyness started to invade her. "A-A-Alex...i-is...is this ok? Am...a-am I pretty?" she asked him innocently, her hand fumbling for his as she stood up in front of him.

Not having any resistance along the way just makes Alex keep going until his sister's dress is finally pulled off her body and discarded to the floor. There's a huge smile on his face as he looks his sister's body up and down. She was all black and white except for the little blush of red to her cheek. Bringing his hand up and running it through Lillith's hair, Alex nods. "Of course it's okay, Lily! If it feels good, then it's good. It's simple as that." He leans in and whispers in her ear. "As for your question, well, that's even easier to answer. You're very pretty, Lily. I'm so lucky to have you all to myself." He tilts his sister's head so that she faces him and starts to lean in, his other hand trailing up to her belly and closer to her chest. "I think the two of us will have to get to know each other a lot better. Don'y you agree?" He asks before moving his head closer, bringing his lips to hers so he can give her a kiss. His face is a mere inch away now. Time seems to slow down the closer and closer he gets to feeling her soft, supple looking lips.

Lily looked at him as he stood up and touched her skin with his hands. That only made her even more aroused. Even though knowing incest was forbidden, she was slowly falling in love with the boy who was supposed to be her brother. His words...telling her that she was very pretty and how lucky he was only served to make her fall for him even more. Then, he proceeded to bring his lips closer to her until they were barely separated by a thin slice of air. She could feel his hot breath against her lips. Her hands were hugging him around his back. Slowly, she gulped and proceed the press her lips against his, finally getting a taste of her gorgeous brother....Sadly, that was merely a figment of her imagination, and when her eyes opened, they were still looking at each other, with their lips barely touching.

"I'm home! Anyone here?" a loud voice called from the hall. It was Harley, she had just arrived. Unlike her other sister, she belonged to the werewolves race. Her beautiful golden-coloured eyes looked around the giant place searching for the place her brother and her little sister were. Harley was 18, three years older than her sister. And yet their differences could be seen. Her breasts were noticeable a bit bigger than Lillith's, but still small. Her figure was slender yet athletic, something that was very appealing to most boys. Her butt was one of the most beautiful things, round and perfect. Her blonde hair with red ends looked like it was on fire, and it perfectly matched her incredibly pale skin. She was wearing a pair of jeans, a black 'Metallica' T-shirt and red Converse. Her underwear was white, opposed to the other goth girl. Also, one thing that made them different was that while Lillith was a pure virgin, Harley had already been with one man already, so it wasn't going to be their first time.

Lillith was frozen in place, not knowing what to do. She had never been in that situation. She was terrified.

Their lips are barely about to touch when the sound of the door and Harley's voice breaks them out of their little bubble. "Damn..." Alex mutters. "We'll just have to pick this up later." He tells Lillith, Lifting her off of him and handing her the dress to put back on as he leaves the room. "Fix yourself up. I'll keep her busy." He tells her before leaving in search of the other girl. "Hey there, I'm over here!" The dei-human calls out as he enters the living room. He looks his other little sister up and down, a huge smile on his face. It was easy enought to act like nothing had been going on. He's had plenty of experience at it by now. He could only hope that Lily could keep her cool as well. "Ah, there's my other little sister! How are you, Hare?" He asks in his happy cheerful voice as he charges to pull the young werewolf into a hug.

Lillith obeys her brother as he leaves her alone. She really wanted to kiss him, as she was slowly falling in love with him. If Harley hadn't arrived, she would have kissed him without thinking it twice. Meanwhile, Harley was looking at her brother quite skeptical. She wasn't really cheery, but at least she was a lot more fun than Lillith would ever be. Unwillingly, she sighed and hugged her brother back before pulling away. "Hey, Alex...Meh, I've been fine. I was plannin' on comin' tonight, but I didn't want to stay alone one more minute. And how are you? Where is Lily by the way?" Harley asked him with a confused look. Lilly was trying her best to dress as fast as she could, but it would be hard to erase the blush from her face.

"No, no, that's not how family hugs!" Alex chastises jokingly as he wraps his arms tight around his sister's waist and lifts her in the air in a big hug like the one he gave Lillith. "Well I'm glad you decided to show up early! Lily and I were really looking forward to meeting you Hare!" He takes her hand and starts to pull her towards the stairs. "Lily's just cleaning up in the kitchen. She's gonna join us in a minute." He smoothly lies as he takes Harley's bags from her. Alex picks the room next to his own for Harley. That was a nice setup, he thought. He was next to one sister and across from the other. Who knew how much Harley would actually want to do, but Lillith already proved willing, so one for two wasn't bad.

"Here you go. Big place, right? If you need anything at all, just stop by my room and I'll be happy to help. Lily already gave me a bit of a tour. Oh man, you should see the cellar. Do you drink? Well, even if you don't, now's a good time to start!" Alex says, smiling broadly. "So you're a werewolf, right? Do you do the whole full moon thing? What's it like transforming? The place is pretty out of the way, and the woods are huge, so you should be able to hunt without having to worry about people or anything."

Harley was risen into the air by Alex strength, hugging him back as he did. Even though she had met her brother for the first time not long ago, they already got along pretty well. Then she followed him after taking her bags and explaining that their little sister was cleaning the kitchen. As she looked around she noticed how lonely Lillith must feel. Alone in such a huge house. The thought wasn't too comforting either. "Yeah, ya' bet so. This place is really huge! I didn't expect for young lil' Lily to be here all 'lone." When he mentioned a large cellar that had drinks, she could feel how saliva formed in her mouth. Not literally though. "Oh wow! I'd love to check out that!" She tilted her head to the side when he mentioned her being a werewolf and she winked. "Ya' got it bro. Yeah, I'm one. That's a mere myth. We don't turn into our feral counterparts in the night. We can trigger it whenever we want, but it becomes stronger when we are hungry, angry or it is night-time. It's actually quite wild! Hard to explain though. It feels weird....And yes, I'd love to hunt down animals one of these days," she explains.

Lily had just finished dressing herself and the blush on her face had disappeared, her cheeks coming back to the very pale color they originally had. She walked up to the room where Harley and Alex were having a small talk and looked at her sister. It was pretty noticeable how Harley was really taller than Lily. Harley was around 5'7 or 5'9, while Lily was around 5'2 or 5'3. The little vampire ran to Harley and hugged, making the werewolf smile and hug her back. Her arms were crossed around Harley's waist, and Harley's hands were rubbing Lily's head. "How is my little sis' doin'?" she asked. "Pretty well actually," she answered, "Happy that you two are finally here.

As Harley is talking, Alex hangs close to her. "Oh, anytime you want? That's so cool! I'll need to see that in action some time. Then who knows, maybe I can show you what I can do." His smile changes a little as he says this, the smirk becoming more playful when he winks at her. Then Lily is in the room with them, and to his surprise she walks over and hugs her sister. Here he thought they might not get along too well as Vamps and wolves tended to fight quite a bit. Well, if it was going to be one big happy family, then the demi-human would be A-Okay with that. Plus, it gave him a nice thought. Just how well would his sister's get along? The thought had him quickly getting hard again.

Alex steps up behind Lillith, pulling her into a tight hug along with Harley so that he was squeezing both of them while they hug each other. It has the added bonus of pressing his erection against the young vampire's back. "Ah, this is what I was hoping for! My two cute little sisters getting to be best friends! Alright, we need to celebrate properly tonight! A big meal, and getting drunk off our asses! Lily, you do have a way to get drunk, right? Well, whatever, we'll figure it out!" Alex says happily without letting go of them.

Harley found Alex's various invitations quite interesting and just nodded at them with a grin on her face. Although most vampires and werewolves hated each other to the point of death, Harley and Lily were sisters and there was no way an innocent being as Lily could hate her only sister. Same with Harley, and while she was more cold-blooded than her sister, she still loved her.

Then Lillith felt how her brother came from behind her and hugged both of them, his very hard bulge pressing against her back and making her blush once again. However, both sisters blushed when he called them cute. Harley surely wanted to get really drunk and party with her brother. Lily didn't want to get drunk at all, she found the sole thought of it to be mentally repulsive. She couldn't pull back from the hug, being sandwiched in the middle of the two siblings. "Yay! That sounds like a great idea, bro! Let's do that!" she told him. "I don't want to get drunk...I just want my blood..." Lily said softly, slowly getting aroused by having her brother's hard cock in her back.

Back
Top Bottom