Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I've been on Blue Moon longer then I was on Gaia

I wish that I knew about the not caring about the pg-13 thing. I could have had my priest character fuck strippers and do smack like I intended. I did have him preach to people that casual sex was a way to spread God's love and to do it with as many people as possible. He used to huff aerosol products and hallucinate hearing God's voice. He also tried to scam a liquor store clerk out of money and slept with a girl who was a savant with robots. The sex scene was too tame, the violence not graphic enough, i wanted him to do the hard shit, and the userbsse was too young, so I realized that I had outgrown Gaia. Looking back, though, I wasn't following the rating anyway.

I suppose that the limits that I imposed on myself were strange. Huffing aerosol and getting sloppy drunk was OK, but heroin seemed to just stroke me as being "too much". He anticipated a drug deal at a church, but i didn't have the guts to go through with it. Mushy implied sex where ypu magically fall in love afterward was 'safe', snorting whatever is was that I was thinking of off of a passed out hooker's ass was not pg-13 enough. Maybe I should reasses my interpretation of ratings. None of that stuff was really pg-13 even if some of the actions were subjectivelyless offensive than others.

Back
Top Bottom