Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yo ho..or something (Candira and Mike the Bloodwolf)

"Hmm" Mike asked her before he nodded and slowly pushed himself into the sitting position curious about why she had wanted him to sit up though he found him mind wondering back to the dream he had not long ago. Him and Cat had been in the same room together her in an elegant dress, they were kissing lustfully and passionately before he began to remove her dress slowly while kissing and nibbling her pleasure points getting sweet moans out of her, he slowly removed her dress as it would fall to her hips so Mike could start playing with her bare breasts. Mike mind suddenly returned to him as he smiled at Cat and asked her "Why do you want me to sit up Cat?"

Cat was still blushing as he sat up, but she tried to remain calm. He was so handsome, and she could feel the heat from his skin. He had been like this in the dream...but would he be the same now? She knew he would ask her, but words failed her. So rather than answer she leaned in and kissed his lips softly, closing her eyes. Her heart hammered in her chest, and she hoped he wouldn't be offended by her brazen show of affection.

"I...I just wanted to thank you. Words didn't seem like enough," she said, still crimson.

Mike looked into her eyes before he was shocked when she suddenly kissed him on the lips, Mike was stunned for a few seconds at least before he smiled somewhat and kissed her back on the lips with lots of passon and some measure of lust towards her. He spoke after he had given her that kiss "I ... don't think words would of covered that as well as the kiss did" He told her before he looked her in the eyes and asked "So, have you had any experience in dating or ... the other thing or are you somewhat clueless about it all". If Cat went any further which was something part of Mike wanted so badly, would she even know what to do in that situation?

Mike's response was far more wonderful than anything she'd imagined. Her hands rested on his shoulders as he kissed her back, a fire starting to burn within her. She blushed and shivered just a little as he pulled away, the dream slowly coming to life. She bit her lip just a little as he asked her about experience. She could tell that he was trying to be gentle and kind, but it was such a private thing to ask about.

Then again, this was the man she had dreamt of going further with, the one who'd saved her. She hadn't known him long, but if ever there was a worthy man, it was him. "I...I mostly know what I've heard and read. I've dated, and I know what's expected. I haven't done more than that." She turned a bright red and looked away from his face for a moment.

Mike nodded to her knowing this was a tough subject to talk about so he brought her face back to his and kissed her back and slowly pushed her onto the bed into a laying down position before he said "Very well, I know this may seem like a really tough subject for you so we won't try anything else until you feel ready in your heart and soul, for now let us just stay in each others arms". He then rolled off her and instead held her close in his arms and let her listain to the beating of his heart showing that in her presence, Mike was happier. he kissed her on the cheek again and said "You are a wonderful and sexy girl Cat"

She blushed as he kissed her again, her heart pumping even faster as he leaned her back until they were both lying in bed. Her blue eyes gazed into his, just a little dazed as he told her that he would wait for her. Cat wasn't sure if she was disappointed or elated. Maybe it was both. Either way, being close to him like this felt wonderful. She smiled softly and snuggled into him as he held her. His compliment only made the smile grow brighter and bigger. She took the kiss to her cheek and kissed his in return, resting her head against his chest to listen to his heart again.

"You're pretty wonderful yourself, Mike. Sexy seems like a mild word for what you are, but it fits," she teased. "Sweet dreams, captain." With that, her eyes closed and she slept peacefully until the morning, incredibly comfortable.

Mike held her close to him as he kissed her once more and then soon fell asleep with her in his arms.

The next Morning:

Mike was up early and was out of the bed before Cat would of even beem awake as he needed to do a few things and then when Cat was ready he would take her to the shops along the way to see what she could use her amazing business sense to get a good amount of money from all the things they had plunder from the ships they had taken over during the time. He kissed Cat on the lips to wake her up so she could get dressed and do what she needed to. After they had finished here, Mike would be seeing the prisioner to find out what information he had.

Everything was warm and soft and perfect. And then she felt lips pressed against her own and that warmth and perfection was replaced with the reality of her very handsome captain's upper body pressed against hers. She smiled softly as her blue eyes fluttered open to let in the morning light and the face of her savior and possible lover. "Good morning," she said softly. When she noticed that he was actually dressed already, she felt a little behind, and just a tiny bit disappointed that she couldn't entice him to just stay there with her a little longer.

"Ready for an adventure already? And here I am still asleep," she said with an easy chuckle. Sitting up she yawned and ran her fingers through soft brown hair, letting it fall naturally. "I suppose I should go get ready to help sell. Thank you for letting me stay with you, Mike." She smiled again and then slipped out of his bed, into her robe, and out of his room. It seemed as though several men were already headed toward the captain's chamber and all of them had seen her come out.

Rather than blush, she merely smiled and waved a good morning, figuring they'd seen everything. And besides, she didn't think trying to explain herself now would convince them of her character. Instead she hurried to her room, put on a soft, blue cotton dress and braided her hair in an appealing way. When selling goods, presentation was important--you couldn't look fancier than what you were selling, and you couldn't look like you'd stolen. Plus, the more appealing you were, the more people came to the booth. She walked just the perfect line--classy, but still intriguing and womanly, with just a hint of richness and practicality. Yes, this would be perfect for selling.

When she was through, she wandered back to the captain's room to see who would be going with her to the market.

When Cat had returned, Mike had just seen the last man off and he had to chuckle a little as he said "well, you certainly made a lasting impression on the men as you walked out my room". He kissed her on the lips again as he said "And that makes me rather happy because you are the most beautiful and sexy woman to have ever graced these halls". he took her hand in his own and smiled at her happily, he whispered in her ear "You can always entice me to stay in bed another time, if you want to join me in my bed again tonight after we've finished work today and dealt with that templer who tried to attack you"

Cat blushed softly as he told her she'd left an impression. She could only wonder what sort of impression she'd left, but when he kissed her, that thought melted away. Her eyes closed and she kissed him back, staying close as he told her how happy that made him. "I'm glad I could help," she said with a chuckle.

His whisper sent a shiver down her spine as they walked hand in hand. He wanted her with him. He wanted her to stay with him. "Why, thank you, Captain. You flatter me." She smiled and squeezed his hand. "Play your cards right and I just might take you up on that offer," she teased under her breath so that only he could hear.

Mike chuckled and said "well I certainly look forward to that my dear". Over the next few hours of selling and watching Cat do the things she did, Mike spoke to Cat a great deal while asking her about her life as well. He wanted to find out as much information as he could about her epically if he was ever going to pursue what the dream had shown him as he wanted to be close to her in everyway he could. By the time the sun was at the late afternoon stand in the sky they would return to the prison where the Templer was held.

Cat wheeled and dealer all day, working her retail magic. She set up a booth that was just rich enough to bring in all sorts of customers. Between buyers, she chatted with Mike, pleased to share more about her life with him. She told him about her childhood spent traveling and learning from her father, how she was an only child and an ambitious one at that. She had learned and practiced everything she could from her father, and learned how to use her womanly charms from her mother.

She stayed near him, even when she was haggling with customers, and by the end of the day, they'd sold nearly everything they came in with at quite a profit. Once she was sure everything was stored in the house and she updated the books, she joined Mike's side just outside the prison.

Mike stood there outside the prision as he held Cat close to him before he smiled at her at everything he had learned about her and he was very happy to know so much about her now and it made things a lot easier around them because of it all. He nodded to the Guards before he walked into the room and spoke to the semi naked man who was chained up. "Alright, I know your a templer but if you give me the information I need then I will let you leave this island with your life" He told the man in a soft but threating voice. The templer looked scared and reviled everything to Mike and even apologised to Cat for trying to break into her room. Once he had reviled everything, Mike smirked slightly before he turned round and left the man taking Cat hand to take her out there.

Cat had to hold back a gasp as she saw the prisoner. He was in worse shape than she had thought. Clearly, the people who'd been here before Mike and herself had tried to "persuade" this man to talk. Honestly, she was relieved when the man gave all the answers Mike wanted. She looked up at him in surprise as he apologized for his trying to break in. Well, that was nice of him, but she wasn't quite sure it was necessary at this point. She supposed it didn't hurt since Mike was attached to her now. When the man was finished and Mike seemed satisfied, she bowed her head a little at the man, feeling so awkward, and then took Mike's hand so he could take her away.

"Well, that seemed easy enough. Did you get everything you wanted from him?" she asked, staying close to him. She wasn't quite sure how to feel right at the moment, but any sales high or romance was pretty well gone now.

Mike nodded to her as he said "Yep, I got everything I needed and more from here especially the stuff about the templer movements. This will make preparations a hell load easier though my worry is that he was able to send a message off to his masters so no doubt within the next few days this island may be attacked. If that happens, I want you to lead the woman and children to safety in my Villa, I've seen what happen to female captured by templer soilders and I don't want that to happen to yo or any of the woman here". He held her hand tight in his own as he added, "Whats more worrying is that if we are attacked, they will be lead by a man called Herdor Thelson. A murderer and a rapist who the Templers think is somesort of great man, I don't want his hands touching a single hair on your body"

It was an odd feeling, having this man worry so deeply for her. She was flattered through her fright. Strangely, she felt loved despite the warnings he was giving her about the Templers and their leader. She found herself speechless for a change as he tightened his grip on her hand and told her about his own fears. She merely nodded, unsure of what to say to all of this.

After a long moment, her more pragmatic side took over, and she had all sorts of questions for him. She smiled reassuringly and squeezed his hand. "Thank you for worrying about me, Mike." Cat pressed her lips to his cheek and stayed close. "I'll do whatever you need me to do for you. I don't relish the idea of falling into enemy hands either, so I'll happily follow your advice. Besides," she said with a smirk, "I would much rather have your hands on me."

"We'll just have to come up with a plan for all of these things. What should I do if the attack happens? Should I stay at the villa and let the men send the women and children to me? Or should I go into town as well to round them up? Once we're here, where should we gather and what should we do? And what if the villa is attacked?" Cat frowned a little and sighed. "One question at a time I suppose. We'll figure it out, I'm sure."

If Mike was not worried about her, he would of blushed when she said she would rather have his hand on her. He gave her a kiss on her cheek before he thought about her questions and said "1. We will be warned in advance when the attack happens dur to our frontal scout barriers, 2. The woman and children will be sent to the villa the moment we are warned though we may do it in advance before the warning, 3. Once everyone is there, You can use all the food and supplies I have in my villa to keep everyone safe, 4. If the villa is attacked which I'm hoping does not happen, activate the traps that have been set up there but avoid the black switchs on the explosion trap otherwise it might trigger something else in the villa that still in development. Got that all?" Mike asked her.

Cat frowned and nodded, taking in the information as he spit it out at her. It seemed that he'd thought of it all already. Still, there was no exit plan if everything went to hell at the Villa. It was clear that he was hoping it wouldn't come to that. At the end of his explanation, the brunette nodded. "I think so. They will come to me, and I'll find a safe place to keep them. I'll give them any aid they need. "Do you think you could spare a few men to help us? Just in case?" She tilted her head. "But the traps should be helpful. You'll have to show me where everything is, but I'm happy to do what is needed."

Mike nodded to her and whistle as 5 very bulky and strong men came, they had scars on their bodies and face as Mike said "These are my 5 best men, they have wives and children that will be coming to the villa to stay safe and they offer their service to keep you and the others safe from any danger that might come. And if you follow me, I will show you where all the trap switches are so you can activate them at anytime". He kissed her on the cheek before he lead her to a hidden room in the Villa which had enough room to fit all the peope of the island into it as well as enough space for all the traps though he dit pick her in his arms and jumped over the last trap with grace. The hidden room was designed like a a large bunker with enough beds and supplies to cover a lot of people, there was a very advanced machine on the side wall with glowing buttons and had a camara in every room apart from Cat bedroom and the bathrooms. Mike knew what she would ask so he said "This machine was here when I got the house so the orginal owner was a super genius"

Cat was surprised as the men arrived. Still, she nodded in acknowledgment. They were his best and they were going to protect her and the others during the attack. "Thank you," she said, trying her best to look solemn instead of panicked. She walked with him as he showed her the traps and the hidden room, and then a room with technology she wasn't quite sure that she understood.

"I see...what is all of this?"

"This machine is called a computer I think, supposedly the man of the house was visited by a god called Juno who help him create this thing, I can say I don't understand it ether all I know is that the blue switch jump between Cameras, the green on activates all cameras so you can watch them all together and the redone activate the destruction where this entire villa will vanish under a rockslide but the owners could easily escape though a tunnel that would only appear after the destruction" Mike told her, Cat would be able to tell that he was not sure himself as this stuff was far too advanced for the year.

She frowned, not at all sure what she was looking at or how it worked. Still, it seemed important, and she tried her best to understand how it worked. Cat wasn't sure about anything about Mike's background. She still knew so little about him and his job and his...everything. This probably shouldn't have come as a surprise, but then, this thing looked like it came from another world. It was impossible to not be surprised.

"I...see. If you can show me how to work, I will do my best," she said with a little frown. "You must be really worried if you're taking me here and showing me all of this..." Cat turned to look at him, taking in his handsome face, catching every line of his expression. "What do you think will happen to you?"

"If we're lucky, I'll be alive with only a few wounds and no dead crew. ... If we're unluckly, then I'll be dead in the sea and the woman and children here will suffer at the hands of the templers and that asshole general they have leading them. But most of all" He said as he took her hands in his and kissed her passionately on the lips where he held the kiss for a long time. "I'll lose you and be unable to help you. I don't want that to happen" Mike told her once he broke the kiss and held her close to him. He would then answer her question and showed her how the computer and cameras worked though he was not totally sure of half of the stuff thought but he ensure he explained it all in the best way he could.

His answers did little to ease her fears. Then again, brutal honesty was better than him shielding her to the possibilities. Maybe. She was surprised as he kissed her, though. She melted just a little and kissed him back passionately. Her eyes closed and she held him close. When he pulled away, she was dazed and a little lightheaded.

"I don't want want that either. Try very hard not to die," she said, still close to him. When he showed her how everything worked and answered her questions she sighed and took his hand.

"We should go to bed, Mike. We need our rest. You need your rest."

Mike held her hand in his as he ruffled his hair as he said "I don't know if I'll even be able to sleep tonight, I'm so worried about everything that can happen", he sighed and slowly walked her to the bedroom where he sat down on the bed still worried, he wish there was something that could distract his mind from the scale if things to come to past. After all, he really like Cat and would do anything to keep her safe, just as he would do anything to keep the people of the island safe. "So are you gonna to share my bedroom again or return to you own?" He asked Cat as he looked her in the eyes. Mike was worried something might happen to her again tonight but he would leave it up to her to choose what she wanted to do.

Back
Top Bottom