Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

La Petite Mort [Dark themes, MxF, Long-term]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepercell

Planetoid
Greetings

I'm in the habit of writing stories that touch the darker aspects of life. Non-con, kidnapping and similar debauchery has been my daily trade.
think evil and you're most likely close or spot on the mark.
Don't let me postcount dissuade you. I've been around in the online RP scene for quite some time on different sites.
Also worth noting, I'm located on GMT+1 so I reckon there will be a time difference for the majority. Ok now that's out of the way, let us proceed.

Now due to the nature of our chosen medium I find it paramount to share f-lists or similar. It's an excellent tool for weeding out those I'm not going to want to play with. Put it like this, I want a partner who is as enthusiastic about our shared kinks as I am. The more we have in common, the higher the probability we're going to create a smashing story.

If there's one thing that makes me tick, it's power. Power in every shape and form. A dictator subjugating his people has power, a kidnapper jumping his unsuspecting prey has power, a man who can make others WANT to serve him has power. This aspect is always going to be a centerpiece of whatever RP I start.
Now if this is starting to sound interesting, I have a task for you. Go to my F-list and see how many kinks you can say "fuck yeah!" to.
F-list!

Done? Good, then we can continue. Note that we don't have to be a 100% match. As long as the majority is in the clear, we're good to tango.

PLOTS

By right of blood
Kinks: Forced Incest, Impregnation, Enslavement, Age play.
Lately my mind has been dwelling on a quite twisted idea, I'm seemingly unable to let go of it so now I'm here to expand on it.

MC had always been the one who takes everything too far. From simple jokes and pranks to more serious matters in life. Never taking anything seriously, always cheating, lying and manipulating others to get his way. While those are not rare traits, what made MC special is how good he was at exercising these skills.
In college he met his polar opposite, a sweet girl who mothers made every effort for their sons to wed as soon as possible.
Beautiful like the first rays of sunshine after heavy rain, when MC first laid his eyes upon her, he knew he had to make her his.

What he soon learned however, was that she not only resisted his charms, she also saw through his acts and called him out for what a detestable person he was. With a fury he ambushed her when she was alone and had his way with her for hours before they were found out. MC got tried and sentenced for assault and rape - a sentence that would last for 15 years (she will be 16) due to the severity of his crime.
While his victim was safe for now, MC had left a legacy. She bore his child and gave birth to a girl soon after his imprisonment.

Our story begins with him being released from prison, naturally there is only one thing going through his mind - taking what is his.
In this story, I want to focus on the daughter (which you will be playing) and MC. In his mind, she belongs to him by right of blood, and no one denies him that.
I want to make this into a hardcore enslavement play where he subjugates her into accepting her new life under his rule. But naturally, the road there is going to be bumpy for the both of them...
I want your opinion on this story, help me flesh out the details because I wrote this in a half-asleep state of mind. I'm sure there are inconsistencies here and there.

Now this is important. I get hard writing stuff like this, so it is A MUST that you get equally enthusiastic about such depravities as well, even if it is on the receiving end of it. I will not waste my time with anyone who is lukewarm to my idea.
I want to enslave the girl, I want them to have a fucked up parent/child relationship and I want him to impregnate her. Because that's how sick he is.

Old story ideas(no longer active):
From the Land of Ice and Snow
Setting: Early Medieval
Major kinks: Rape, Enslavement, Domination. Passionate about this RP!
This RP is set when the golden age of the Vikings was just blooming up. England was beset on multiple fronts by their savagery. Raiding, pillaging, slavery and conquering was what they brought with them. The right of conquest intrigues me, might is right.
MC is the oldest son of a Viking warlord and commands a part of the invading forces. The vikings embraced their ferocious nature, believing those who died in combat went to Valhalla. Needless to say, I aim to make this RP quite brutal. Which is why the importance of making your character a sensual one is paramount. My characters are never one-dimensional, but being in the midst of an invasion does tend to shift one's priorities.

YC will be the daughter of an English lord, their castle is set for a target by the vikings. We'll start off with the siege of the castle, as you can suspect, things won't be looking too good for YC. MC will see more of a use for her than just being a pretty prize, no doubt she knows the region well and has information about other strongholds, valuable indeed.
His methods of coercing this information is up for me to decide. In the end, MC serves his own purposes. Will YC have a place in his world?
That's the gist of it, I'm looking for a partner who can help me expand on this, and to write a kickass slave-to-be.
Here's some Led Zeppelin to get you into the right mood!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjlJBmwF3PI
AAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAHHH!

The Noose

Major kinks: Non-consensual Incest, Enslavement, Ageplay, Possessiveness.
This plot is about the relationship between a brother and his sister. They've always been on good footing with each other, getting along well even throughout the angst years of being teenagers. Being the older brother he is, MC has always displayed symptoms of possessiveness of his little sister. While others may take it for endearing, the realities are much different. When she got her first boyfriend, MC was filled with rage and secretly masked himself and proceeded to brutally beat him up without any true reason. They broke up shortly thereafter. This sense of his sister belonging to him and no one else only grew over the years. Unable to maintain a relationship with girls his own age, simply because they lacked that minor detail of not being his little sister.

Now at the age of 25, he is coming to accept that he will never be happy unless she is at his feet, he begins to plot for this goal.
Those who are determined to get their way usually excel at other aspects of life and MC is no different. Having come to make friends who share his passion for the depraved, they form a secret society where they do anything from advancing the business of their friends through nefarious means, to holding private BDSM parties.

I have formed a delightfully evil plan to subjugate the sister, with this play I want to focus on their relationship while not forgetting the world around us. The amount of control MC will have over YC is truly immense, nothing short of enslavement. Naturally he'll need to break her down first but that's the fun part. I envision this as continuing into the world of the society where she will be his pride and joy. It is important to remember that he is not devoid of emotions for his little sister, he just shows it in his own psychotically way.

For the Rest of Your Life
NO LONGER AVALIABLE
MC is in his late twenties, he lives what many would consider a good life. running his own private little business, house in a nice suburb.
What makes him tick however is more frowned upon. Power. Or more precisely, power over the women hes been with. He's involved with a small group of like minded people and sometimes they participate in activities together.
Not just any girl will do though, oh no, he's incredibly selective. One of his core values is to shape the girl into his liking, often from scratch.
MC is not devoid of emotions, he is passionate, ambitious and cunning. Very strict when needed, you know the type, the one who has a problem with authority above his own and used to taking what he wants.

The plan then is simple, he advertises for free lodging and food provided the woman does chores around the house.
This is where YC comes in. And I must say I am curious as to how you'll portrait her. Give me something with a little substance, someone who has reasons for doing as she does. Perhaps she's a teenager running away from home? A college student needing somewhere to stay? Surprise me and I'll surprise you.

If it wasn't obvious. During the time YC stays with MC, he will survey her, see if she's worthy of becoming his in every sense of the word. The society he dabbles in will play a role in all this, but it should be noted that the story will mainly focus on the relationship between our characters.
I've been desiring such a play and will as such have it that way.

Home of the Drowned
NO LONGER AVALIABLE
Setting: Modern day
Major kinks: Rough sex, Ageplay, Brutality.
Sunbather was a cruise ship of pure leisure. For those with the money to buy a ticket it was heaven, a retreat of high class that catered to your every need. Our characters are passengers on this ship, we'll work out the details in PMs.
On a cruise in the Caribbean, the storm of the century bloomed up out of nowhere. Assaulted by waves that surmounted the gigantic ship itself, it capsized and took the passengers and crew alike down to the murky depths of nowhere.

One day later, MC wakes up on a beach. Having survived the catastrophe along with YC. Fortune smiled upon them both but soon more pressing questions surfaced. Where were they? Had others survived? And most importantly, is rescue coming?

As you can see, it's a classic castaway scenario. I got a craving for it that needs to be satisfied. The twist here though, besides just struggling to survive, our characters are not alone on the island. Pirates have made their home on the desolate spit of sand, and they don't appreciate strangers washing up on their shores. Our challenge - which is what will make this RP so interesting. Is to survive not only the harsh climate and the deceitful jungle, but the pirates that will eventually pick up our trail.
This RP WILL be brutal. Death - even our characters if we do it badly - will be part of the story.

We will take turns playing the pirates even if the main focus is on our characters and their development. Because what fun would a RP on this site be without copious amount of wild jungle sex? Naturally, when it makes sense. Because even if their very lives are threatened daily, I simply cannot see myself playing a RP where domination, rough sex and the like is not prevalent. I will elucidate so there's no confusion - MC is dominant and will be towards YC.

Now for the mechanical part.
We're both adults on an adult site and thus I expect you to behave as such. We treat each other with respect, and write with the intention of making as few grammatical errors as possible while keeping a keen eye to description.
I usually write about 2-4 decently sized paragraphs and will require you to pull your weight. One liners are out of the question but if you've read this far, chances are you're precisely what I'm looking for. Make me aware of your existence.
Bonus points if you know what my thread title means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom