Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conspiring With The Damned (Literate MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vic Rattlehead

Table of Contents:

A: All about Vic, Guidelines, and Contact Information
B: Original Plots, Pairings, and Settings
C: Fandom Settings

A:

About me:
I'm just your typical white college attending, twenty one year old male. I'm currently a senior undergraduate in the American Studies program at one of the Penn State campuses. I like to read, write, cook, workout, listen to music, and drink the occasional beer. I’ve been roleplaying for about five or six years now, having cut my teeth at MyYearbook of all places.

Guidelines:
Now onto the fun part the guidelines. I'll try to keep this short and to the point.

1. While I don't expect you to be an English major or female version of George R.R. Martin, I do expect you to have a reasonable grasp of grammar and for the love of Carl Sagan give me at least a paragraph if not more. My post length ranges from two to four paragraphs, depending on how I’m feeling at the time the post.

2. Treat me with respect and I’ll do the same. If you're going to abandon the roleplay, don't leave a brother in the dark. Losing interest in roleplays happens and I won't be mad, well too mad at least. Also I won't god mod your character, if you don't god mod mine.

3. Note none of my ideas are set in stone, and I’m willing to make changes depending on your input. If I wanted to follow my ideas to the letter, I'd wouldn't be here. So please feel free to leave a suggestion or even multiple suggestions. Hell if you have another idea other than one of mine, I'd be willing to take a gander at it.

4. I only do roleplays through threads and PMs. I’m sorry if it’s an inconvenience for you, but that’s how the cookie crumbles.

5. Depending how I’m feeling sometimes I will post multiple times a day, other times I may only post once per week.

6. My F-List is in my signature and isn’t complete, but if I added everything I liked or didn’t like it would be a chore to read. Two things I will never do is vore and bathroom play. I’ll only be doing Blood Swallowing and Bloodplay for Blood Mine. To keep it simple just follow my favorites, yes, and maybe or just run your kinks though me.

7. If you're instrested in roleplaying with me, please either send me a PM or post here.

How to reach me:

You can’t.

Joking aside feel free to PM me about any matter relating to IC or OOC. If anything suits your fancy, just send me a PM and I'll respond as soon as I can. In case you want it my Yahoo is bluecrow90.

B:

Plots:

Blood Mine:
Over a century ago vampires were exterminated, by a joint effort by vampire hunters and citizens. While some of the vampire hunters stayed vigilant in case the vampires returned, the rest of humanity moved on wanting to forget about the darky and bloody past. However, recently in mining towns people have gone missing without a trace. The disappearances were credited with people just wanting to pick up their things and move on, looking for their riches elsewhere. The few vampire hunters that are still around are labeled as crazies blaming the disappearances on vampires.

Without the support of the town, a six man team of vampire hunters enter a mine only to find mutilated bodies drained of blood. Before they can escape the cave, they are ambushed and captured by vampires. Instead of being killed the hunters are used as human cattle, and are forced to mate in order to reproduce more cattle. A vampire takes a liking to the sole female vampire hunter, wanting her to be his to use and abuse. One night the female hunter wakes up, only to be in another part of the mine chained to a coffin. Will the huntress ever see the sun again or will her vampiric captor break her, and make her his?

In Hell Is Where She Waits for Me:
After the recapturing of the holy land, Robert Payne went back to England in order to live with his wife. However, as he rode toward their home he noticed his wife being forced into the rusted iron gates of hell. By the time Robert gets there its too late and the gates shut, disappearing along with his wife and her demonic captors. Consulting with the monks of a local monastery, Robert learns how to bind a demoness to his will. However, the monk refuses to teach him how to summon a demoness, but they do tell him of a local cult that plans to summon a demoness. After the demoness is summoned, Robert kills the summoners and binds the demoness to his will.

The demoness will lead Robert to the gates of hell, but it will be a perilous adventure. While bound to the warrior, the demoness is still able to use some of her powers on him. The whole time Robert must fight off demons and cultists, as well as the demoness’ charms. However, does the man have enough will power to overcome the demoness’ attempts of seducing him or will her falter? And even if he makes it to hell and survives, will his wife be the same woman he loves?

Crusaders Revenge:
Set after the People’s Crusade of 1096, crusader armies from all over Europe swept over the Middle East. The cities being pillaged, and its citizens murdered and raped. Only Jerusalem remains under the control of the Muslims. Surrounded and under siege, the crusaders storm into the city cutting a bloody path to the shah’s palace. Inside the fallen shah’s palace, the crusaders find the shah’s former concubines. Claimed as the spoils of war the concubines are divided amongst the constables, with the most beautiful concubine being given to the high constable and future governor of Jerusalem. However, the concubine won’t submit so easily to an infidel.

Flesh and the Power It Holds:
As a former student of Socrates, Akakios dedicated his life to the pursuit of knowledge and has forsaken worldly pleasures. Although his father is a wealthy spice merchant, Akakios refuses to take any part of his father’s business or his father’s money. As a result goes around with no shoes on, only wearing a plain white himation. Growing older and health failing, Akakios’ father only has a few months left, before he passes and no one continues his business. As a last resort, Akakios’ father hires a prostitute in order to corrupt Akakios. So Akakios’ father pays the prostitute to hire Akakios as a tutor, but she plans to do more than just learning.

Pairings:
Vampire x human
Master x pet/slave
Prince x princess
Knight x commoner
Human x elf
Noble x commoner

Settings:
Medieval
Antiquity
Modern
Victorian
Fantasy
Alternate History
Medieval Japan
Modern Supernatural

C:

Fandom Settings:

While I have no particular plots or pairings at the time, I want to roleplay using OCs in the follow settings.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim
A Song of Ice and Fire
Dragon Age Origins
Cirque Du Freak (the book series not the god awful movie)
Codex Alera
Final Fantasy 7 & 8

Made a small edit in my guidelines, basically saying if you're interested in roleplaying with me send me a PM or post here.As well as adding Bloodplay being acceptable, for Blood Mine. At the moment I'm making some adjustments to my plots, in the attempt of making them more dark romance and plot based.

So I'm currently working on editing Blood Mine, Crusaders Revenge, and the Flesh and the Power It Holds. I'm also thinking of adding What a Terrible Nigh to Have a Cure, a RP based around the romance of a man and a woman. However, the man isn't a normal man and on the night of a full moon, turns into a werewolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom