Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: Sex Therapy Hospital

3ngag3

Supernova
The idea for this is that there is a hospital dedicated entirely to sexual healing. The nurses and doctors there cater to the patients who need a specific kink fufilled in order to go about their daily lives. It's a place reserved for only the wealthiest and famous of patients and no others will be accepted. Every room is fit to serve a specific need and can be used to the patients discretion. As long as they pay, those who enter can have as much fun with the doctors or nurses as they see fit.

If anyone can improve on this idea, suggestions are welcome.

Edit: I am no longer interested in starting this roleplay. If someone would like to take up the mantle for this concept, then go right ahead.

Sounds pretty cool. :) Maybe it could be more of a rehab, sort of thing, like a resort? And maybe they do fetishes that they can't normally do with their normal sex partners.

Perhaps it could also cater to the mentally ill, allowing them to live their delusions in a harmless, controlled way if their delusions cannot be fixed. In any case, I think I'm in.

You know, to be quite honest, i'm not really interested in this idea anymore. But if any one of you want to take up the mantle of this concept, then by all means, go right ahead.

Thsi is ridiculous and stupid.. Dude you proposed the idea.. and your nto even gonna take up to even STARTING it?!

Dude your pathetic.. Don't post an Idea if your not gonna go through with it! :evil: :evil:

He was interested in this back in December, sir.
Not his fault a dead thread was revived.
Use your brain before typing. It would be appreciated.

I call everyone sir. Man or not.

The thread died. Most people do not update dead threads.
I'm just saying, smart idea to think or /look/ before you go about calling people pathetic.

Okay, I updated the first post in this thread.

But for future reference, if you're too lazy to read a thread like this past the first post, then don't bother clicking on it in the first place.

Cheerio, I still am. I can do a patient and a nurse/doctor if it'll help roll it along. I also have some ideas, I was thinking of taking over myself.

Maybe if we work this thing together then? I could easily double to a patient and a doctor. So... should we figure out our rules?

Back
Top Bottom