Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Red Lips (Emperor_Nero x I)

And he wasn't, after all, much of a source of warmth. He smiled slightly, holding her close, hand lightly playing through her hair. "Why you? You're sexy and pretty, and I'm hoping you might have some kinky fantasies you want to play out. Intelligent women always have the kinkier ideas." He teased, fingers running lightly down her neck, playing lightly over the scar where he had bit her. "I hope I didn't cause any pain or make you feel sick... Sometimes a bite can do that." He whispered softly. "But not often."

He lay there with her in his arms. "And you taste delicious. That's another perk. I didn't know that before, but if definitely choose you again because I know that now."

"No I am fine." She sighed and then chuckled as he gave the reasons why he chose her. She leaned in and watched him. Leaning up, she kissed his lips gently and moved to the edge of the bed and yawned softly rubbing her eyes.

"It will be dawn pretty soon, I should leave." Lindsay smiled and watched him and kissed his forehead as she found her collar and panties and put then on first and began to dress.

Nero smiled slightly, grabbing a pair of pants from the side of the bed and tugging them on, leaving his torso bare. "I'll walk you out then." He agreed, and stood, watching her dress. Once she was full clothed once more, he wrapped an arm around her, walking her through the elegant home. He paused at the doorway, holding it open. The sky was a light pink, but not enough to bother him yet. He leaned down and gently kissed her, his lips brushing her teasingly.

"I won't be at your bar tonight... But you're welcome to come by if you're feeling needy." He teased her, then ushered her out the door with a light slap on the ass. "But I won't be as gentle as I was last night." He warned. He was a rough lover, and he knew she would eventually enjoy it.

She blushed as he said he would walk her out. She finished dressing and pulled on her robe. When he commented about her being needy, she giggled and shook her head laughing at him. "I am never needy, even when I am." She returned his kiss.

When he mentioned he would not be as gentle, she blushed heavily. Nodding she turned and walked down the stairs helping as he slapped her ass. Walking away, she pulled her jacket closer and went home and laid in bed. When time came she went to the bar dressed in tight leather pants and a matching vest that was gothic. She wondered what would happen of she stayed away for a while, would he come and find her?

Nero just chuckled softly. "We'll see about that." He teased. The hormones in her bloodstream would make her needy. And horny. And wanting to fuck right then and there. He knew that some blood slaves had practically torn vampire's clothes off in lust. While other, more submissive ones would merely kneel and present their dribbling cunt to their master, begging for pleasure and pain. It would be interesting to see which she became.

And he did intend to make her into his slut. For now he seduced her. For now he was gentle and pleasured her. But tonight, if she returned, he would fuck her senseless again and again. Vampire stamina was well-known.

And so he slept through the day, and dressed in a black suit when night fell. He spent several hours doing work for the New Age Government, but then retired to the lounge, where he read as he sipped a red wine, waiting to see if his lady would show.

Lindsay closed her bar. She walked out wrapped in her trench coat. She walked her way home, but something was firing in her brain. Not paying attention, she had found her way outside of his house and blushed. She had become fevered. But to go in, would that be betraying herself? She leaned against the bars feeling the cool metal against her skin. She shut her eyes and blushed feeling her whole body pressed against the bars.

Moving to the street she began to walk way blushing. She bit her lip forcing herself even though she wanted to go and knock on his door like she wanted.

Nero watched her covertly from the lounge window as she struggled with herself. But then she mustered the strength to turn away. But every hour she stayed away, the want would grow stronger. And with her blood adapting to his wants, other vampires could enjoy her, but not to the fullest extent. She would be hard pressed to find another to fuck her like he did as well. Pleasure and pain were his specialties, and he delivered both beautifully.

He returned to his chair and continued to read. Of she didn't show up within three days, he would return to the bar. And perhaps he would take a different slut home. She wouldn't be able to stand that. The hormones would send her into horny fits of jealousy. And in three days, she would have already been sent into a lusty heat.

But she didn't stay away long. Because her hormones were giving her ideas over what he planned on doing. The slut. She sat on bed and rocked back and forth. Finally she couldn't please herself. She didn't even want to think of putting her fingers there without him. It made her stomach turn. Running to her closet, she pulled on a sexy red neglige and her trench coat and took off.

Soon she was outside his door panting openly through red lips. She pressed herself against the door and gripped the door pressing her body close and just feeling closer to him felt so much better. She groaned and rolled her eyes smiling.

He saw her return in the trench coat and imagined what she wore underneath. He quickly went to the door, greeting her with a small teasing smile and just saying, "You're back." Then his hands were on her waist, pushing the trench coat off her shoulders and tonto the floor just inside the door, pulling her inside by the hips and the door slamming behind him.

He instantly pressed her to the wall, his lips hot and passionate against hers. Then they slid away, kissing down to her neck where he bit in, pleasure drugs overriding the pain and sending the signals of arousal to her mind for that little bite. He withdrew and snatched her up, not even carrying her to the bedroom, instead just deciding he would fuck her rough and hard in his lounge, on the blood red loveseat.

"I couldn't..." Sweat dripped down her face as she swallowed and fought back tears. "I-i-is there...is there...." She began to rub her chest as she panted she was having a panic attack biting her lip. She sighed and nodded as he pushed her trench coat down off her shoulders and sighed feeling his possessive hands on her and sighed in pleasure and stepped forward and looked at him. He could see her red bra and panties. She felt him press her against her. Her world was instantly right and she kissed back groaning.

She sighed adn arched her neck back adn shut her eyes. But when he bit in, she gasped and felt her body instantly tighten like she was about to cum. She moaned for him and panted softly. She groaned as she was put on the couch and she wrapped her legs round him. "I thought...you would take someone else..." She groaned to him and panted biting her lip groaning to him smiling.

"No..." He growled softly. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist." He teased. His hands wandered her body, finding the clasp of her bra and pulling the garment from her. His teeth tormented her nipples lightly, giving her little doses of her drug. "Why don't you show me how much you want it?" He teased, guiding her hand to his hard bulge, and hopefully, her mouth would follow.

There was little doubt now- He was the master. She couldn't live without his touch and his bite. Now he just wondered how long it would before she never left his home, and they spent the nights in the throes of passion and biting and rough sex and the days sleeping, cuddled together. Soon her lust would be all consumuing and nothing but his cock and his teeth would matter. And she would do anything for either.

Lindsay sighed adn shook her head. She wanted to be angry that he lied to her, but she was happy he got her back. She groaned as he pulled the bra from her and then bit and nibbled her breasts. She felt the drug making her nipples so fucking hard. She panted and took his hand and wrapped her hands around him and began to stroke him and panted leaning her chest up. Her body was a live wire.

She then moved him so he was sitting on the love seat and looked at him and smiled wider. She pulled at his pants. She unzipped his pants and reached into his pants and pulled his cock out. She began to suck the top slowly sinking down as she continued to suck.

He had to groan softly as she took his member in her hot mouth, the throbbing cold rod wanting pleasure. Her mouth certainly provided, and he enjoyed the sensation as his little lady went down on him as if his cock was the most delicious food she had ever discovered. And perhaps he tasted glorious now, with the drug racing through her veins.

Her panting and the smell of her need indicated exactly how much the drug had effected her, and he could see how hard her nipples were, perhaps painfully so, throbbing as he played with them lightly, needy, hot, her entire body pulsing with want and desire and pure lust. He chuckled softly. He loved how easily these human women could be warped into his want and his desire. Soon he would have her begging him to violate her roughly and hard.

She pulled back in shock at how good he tasted. But then leaned forward and began to suck harder and faster grabbing his legs and moaned rocking her hips forward. Fuck she was so horny. She continued to suck and moaned against him. She groaned as he began to play with her nipples. She looked up and then saw he was laughing at her and felt it. She swallowed and continued to suck.

He groaned softly, enjoying her motions immensely. Part of him knew that delivering a seed into her mouth would just make her want him more, and so that's exactly what he planned to do. Vampires were built to entice humans sexually-it was how they had gained superiority. No human could resist them after the first time. And certainly not the second.

His orgasm quickly built as she bobbed her head quickly, his fingers sliding through her hair and caressing her cheek as she did so. Then with a loud groan, his orgasm hit, delivering wave after wave of hot cum into her mouth, thick and filled with aphrodisiacs, the hot substance coating her mouth as he relaxed slowly. He had enough in him for two more orgasms, perhaps. Feeding from her had given him plenty of energy.

She drank his cum and groaned feeling the best thing enter her mouth. She sucked and moaned sucking and drinking and fed from him as he did from her. She leaned back feeling like she had just used a great narcotic. Her head was floating and her body felt great. Rolling her eyes she arched her back and groaned softly running a hand down her bare front and looked at him with a smile.

"That was delicious."

She purred and looked at him.

He smiled down at her. "Mmm. Maybe you'll consider staying here and being my little slut all the time, if I promise you a mouthful of cum whenever you want it?" He teased. Then he roughly picked her up, carrying her upstairs, hard cock still throbbing as he dropped her to the bed on her back, leaning over her. "I'm going to fuck you like an animal, groping your titties, pounding your body. And I want you to scream for me." He growled.

She smiled and then blinked and looked at him raising an eyebrow. "I have my bar..." She groaned. She was so wet. When he picked her up, she began to kiss and suck on his neck and groaned rocking her hips against him letting him feel her wetness through her panties. She panted and yelped as she was dropped onto her back. She wrapped her legs around him and smiled.

"Then do it, daddy." She groaned and arched her back moaning softly rocking her hips against his hard on moaning to him.

Back
Top Bottom