Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Red Lips (Emperor_Nero x I)

loneiysong

Pulsar
Someplace where depression always finds me.
Lindsey was a simple girl of simple means. But somehow in this day and age where vampires were the majority and humans were the minority, love and romance had dwindled in the eyes of Lindsey. There were no lovely walks in the moonlight, or on the beach, that she read in her books from so long ago. Now the only creatures that were desired, were those with a pulse and a little brain. But this was not Lindsey. She had a good head on her shoulders and was very independent. No she was not a vampire, she was a simple human. She did not belong to any uprising or conspiracy group, she was simply the lowly owner of the blood bar "Sargeant Wilhelm's Embrace" or simply "The Embrace".

Blood bars was where a vampire could come, get a girl or guy, and bite into their neck for a quick nip. Or if they were wanting and craving more, they could rent a room in the back. It was a pretty nice deal for Lindsey. She employed women and men who were shirked by their vampire that originally bit them and craved the bite. They dressed in bikinis or thongs for the pleasing view of potential customers. However, blood bars also had an open bar if a vampires taste was simply for spirits or the blood of other fare. Lindsey didn't judge, she just supplied what the dominant race could want for a really reasonable rate.

The thing was that Lindsey was a type with a lot of friends, but many thought she was too smart for her own good. Usually when she kept company with a vampire they got too caught up in talking about theories, principles, and stories of long ago, that the bite never happened.

Lindsey tonight was walking between bars giving vampires what they had ordered. Sometimes, vampires ordered food and drink for their blood slave and Lindsey provided it. She set a large glass of orange juice down and a steak as a woman sat on the lap of a vampire thanking her for her service. Lindsey looked into the eyes of the girl and could tell instantly that the steak did not appeal and only would the promise of a bite get her to eat the steak. Her skin was pale and the veins stood out like blue twigs. Lindsey walked away knowing that if that girl did not wake up soon the vampire would cast her out. Afterall, why own a cow that didn't give milk?

Lindsey wore a long skirt that was cut up her thighs. She wore thigh high boots that were laced up teh front that gave her a bit of a heel. She wore a bustier of matching fabric of her skirt that showed off her breast. Over her wrists she wore thick leather cuffs and her neck she wore a collar. Her black hair was a thick fall down her back in curling rivulets. Her blue eyes watched the crowd as her lips smiled at the customers.

A regular vampire was sitting on the bar extolling how none of the girls in his harem seemed interested in who he truly was. Lindsey smiled and offered some support, but how much support could a human provide to a vampire?

Chancellor Nero Archon, Head of the Department of New Age Enforcement.

That was how his business card read, and the title let out exactly how important he was to the New Age government. He was the one that kept the rebel groups at bay, and the one that had helped build this mighty nation after the war between the species. Now he enjoyed a relatively calm existence, and found himself in a blood bar almost every night.

But now he had spotted a girl he would like very much to have. She appeared to be the owner or barkeeper of some kind, slipping through the crowd as he told a vampire sitting next to him of how disappointing it was- he had just thrown out his two blood slaves, after they became boring and uninterested.

"Generally power is a turn on for women... But for some reason the ungrateful wretches didn't enjoy being fucked by one of the most powerful vampires in the area. So now I'm here, looking to find myself a snack and some... Entertainment." He mused quietly. Nero was dressed in a black suit, the only color a red tie that was the color of the life-fluid he drank. His amber eyes glittered as they rested on Lindsey. He beckoned her over with a small smirk, an arm wrapping around her waist as she appeared at his side.

"Hello, beautiful. Do you run this lovely establishment? And how much would it cost to get a bite of the best in the house?" He whispered softly to her, black hair framing his face as a slender finger slid down her cheek and to her neck, tapping the collar lightly. "You seem to have a head on your shoulders and a pretty body too... Why is it you're here and not tucked away in a lucky vampire's manor?"

Lindsey saw the Chancellor wave her over. She thought maybe she was in trouble. Why? No reason. These creatures didn't need a reason. You could give them a dirty look and they could raid your store and shut you down faster than you could say "Garlic". She swallowed and moved over and when she did, she felt the man wrap his arm around her bare middle. Her heart quickened as it usually did when these creatures with the cold skin ran their fingers over her always a bit on the warm side flesh. She leaned in and looked at his amber eyes. Her blue ones looked back. When he mentioned that he wanted the best bite in the house, she looked up and motioned to a red head dancing in one of the cages that swung over the dance floor.

"Roxie is a pretty good going rate right now. You take your fill all for 100 dollars. But a bite is 50." Lindsay had an inkling that it was her that he meant as he slid a finger down her cheek. Her collar was worked leather that bore floral print along it. Looking down, she wrapped an arm around his shoulders in a show of camaraderie. "But yes, I do own this establishment, and I do have a head on my shoulders. I am here because I am very good with conversation and don't need to seduce to entertain. I am an avid collector of books and know a great deal about many different things." She smiled and looked at him. She was not afraid nor terribly impressed, which was mostly why vampires just used her for conversation.

Nero smirked slightly. "You know very well that it wasn't Roxie I was talking about." He said simply, and guided her to a stool next to him. "Sit with me." He said with a small smile, but his tone made two things clear- he wasn't asking, and it wouldn't be good if she refused him. "A strong, intelligent woman, hmm?" He mused softly, hand still on her hip, caressing slightly.

He took a slow sip of wine, the red liquor slipping between his lips. He swallowed, then smiled slightly, his fangs glittering in the dark light. "I do like my ladies with a little bit of wit. What would it take to get you into my bed for a night, I wonder?" He mused. As a highly powerful vampire, he didn't generally have to ask or work for things, so she was an interesting challenge. While he could just threaten her establishment and blackmail her for a taste and a fuck...

That wouldn't be as much fun. And making her hate him would keep her from coming back for more.

She sat down and crossed her legs exposing long legs of flesh as her skirt fell to the side. She watched him watching him take a drink of his wine and then showed her his fangs. A means to intimidate or arouse, depending on who you were, Lindsay just took interest and smiled to him.

"Sorry, I do not think you would be interested in me for very long. Besides I have my establishment to think about. And another reason, I do not make such a good mindless drone that your kind seem to love. You know, vacant stares, bodies slick with sweat, begging and pleading." She chuckled adn shook her head a bit and watched him. "But you could always try, although, last vampire to try got bored and moved to a brainless follower as they all do." She looked at him. She knew what he could do. She wasn't necessarily rejecting him, Lindsay was just simply mentioning that he would not stay too interested in her for long.

Nero merely smirked slightly. "Lindsay, I don't give up easily, and you do sound like a lovely little challenge..." He ignored her comment about having her bar to think about. They both knew he was wealthy enough that she could easily run the bar off his money without putting a dent in it. And she wouldn't even have to be present. And that meant she would spend the day warming his bed.

But he was snapped out of his thoughts by her once more. "I'll tell you what." He said, leaning forward, hand cupping her hip. "Come home with me tonight, after you close up the bar. One night together, and then I shall not bother you any more. In fact, I'll guarantee that you bar won't be bothered by officials. But if you decide you want to come back, then, by all means." He smirked. He, like every other vampire, knew the pleasure of a bite was addicting.

Lindsay looked at him and grinned. She shook her head adn then shrugged. "I could always do that. I will close down in a few hours." She said and looked at him as he cupped her hip. She shifted a bit feeling his hand and then looked at him. Lindsay, being the woman she was, knew that they would probably not get much further than some kissing. Hell that was as far as she ever got. She watched him and grinned softly nodding.

Getting up, she moved around the bar and not long she rang the bell announcing "Last Call". She poured the last wine and cleaned up and the blood dolls as they were called cleaned up and then called it a night. She shut off the lights once everyone left and she turned and looked at him pulling on a trench coat.

"Ready?"

Nero let her slip away, but his eyes followed her the rest of the evening, until she rang her bell and began to close up shop. He smirked as she grabbed her coat, and he fished a set of keys out of his pocket.

"Of course." He responded with a smirk, slipping his arm around her whether she wanted it or not and leading her from the bar out, into his car, a black vehicle, sleek, and waiting in the parking lot. He held the passenger door for her, then it was a short drive to his manor- a dark, Gothic building with tall windows that were curtained off to keep out the sun, lest the vampire that loved within burn to ash.

He parked the car, taking her hand and leading her out and up the short steps. He unlocked the door and pulled her inside gently, up a grand, wooden staircase, and through carpeted hall to a master bedroom. There, a large bed dominated the room next to crackling fireplace and several bookshelves. Once the door swung shut behind them, Nero spun her into his arms and instantly pressed his lips to hers, a hot, passionate kiss as his hands held her hips to his.

Lindsay let him put his arm around her waist. Not that she had much choice in the manner. Nero was a creature who got what he wanted, when he wanted, and those stupid enough to try to play coy, got theirs in the end. A slow social death that one longed for the real death. She had seen it done, heard it being done, and read about it. Her friend from the uprising would say how one of the followers got their family killed by getting too drunk and talking too much.

Lindsay walked with him to his car and smiled thanking him for holding the door open and got in. She buckled up and looked out the window at the passing scenery. Seeing the gothic mansion she smiled to herself. "If its broke don't fix it." She wondered aloud. Vampires and their gothicness.

Getting out, she took his cold hand in her warm one and walked with him up the steps and into the house. Walking up the stairs and to the bedroom. She looked around and was about to attempt walking to the bookshelves when Nero grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss. She sighed and melted into the kiss raising her fingers and burying them in his hair with a soft but very pleased groan.

He felt her fingers in his hair and her passionate return of the kiss and smiled slightly. Why had she doubted his interest. She was sexy, accepted his passion readily and instantly, and perhaps after they were done she might have something intelligent to say as pillow talk. Though that wasn't something he cared terribly much about, empty headed sluts or intelligent ones, the difference was minimal. Either would go into a lust frenzy with a little nibble.

He pulled her to the bed, pinning her down as he deepened the kiss, his fingers seeking out the laces and fastenings of her clothing, working it loose and slowly pulling it off her as his tongue slid across her lips, her hot, lovely life against his burning cold. His arousal began to grow in his pants, and he felt a hunger grow in his stomach. Yes... He would feed from this one.

Lindsay groaned. It had been a long time since she felt passion and such a kiss. She couldn't help it. She continued to kiss and stumbled back a bit as he guided her to the bed. She yelped as she was pinned on the bed and panted looking up at him, blushing violently. But she had no time to think as he kissed her again deeper. She felt his cold tongue against hers and she stroked her tongue along his feeling him pull and unhook various parts of her dress. The clothing had no chance. He was soon down to her underwear and that came off too.

She shifted a bit as she felt Nero hardening in his pants. She moaned and broke the kiss and blushed violently and watched him. "Is this how you treat all of your girls?" She tried to buy herself a time to think about what was going on here and if it was wise. her blush traveled from her face down to her pink nipples that adorned her soft flesh. She watched him carefully.

He smirked. "Only when I'm seducing them... If I just want pleasure, I'm a lot more rough." He whispered, and began to kiss his way down her body, dragging his fangs lightly between her breasts, then down, over her stomach, then slowly between her legs. His lips found her sex and his hands reached up and cupped her breasts, thumbs playing with her pretty pink nipples as his tongue lapped at her sweet cunt.

She was blushing and squirming and moaning madly, and he still could imagine that no vampire had tasted her before. There were no bite marks on her flesh. Her blood would be fresh and his alone. And it was unlikely she would resist the life of pleasure after he sank his fangs into her neck. But that could wait. Now he wanted to get her dripping wet for him. So his huge arousal might slide deep inside her as he fed from her crimson rivers of life.

"I see. Do you seduce many?" She asked and looked at him. But as he began to kiss down her body, she rolled her eyes up. Ohh he felt so good. She stroked his hair up and knew she was dancing with danger. When he got between her legs, he would find that she kept herself well trimmed and groomed. She gasped arching up as his lips found her. She held his hands as they played with her breasts and nipples. Rolling her eyes, she wrapped her legs around him and panted softly.

Her flesh was unmarked, and free. She was completely virginal. She still wore her cuffs and her collar though. All major arteries covered except for her femoral that she knew vampires who were hungry drank from this as it flowed quickly and strongly. She looked up and panted rocking her hips up as she soon became wetter and wetter.

"Ohh...ohh yes..." Lindsay groaned.

He loved the little sounds she made in her pleasure, and her questions slipped past his notice as he focused on pleasuring her. He had decided on a plan of action. He would bring her to an orgasm using his tongue, during which he would feed from her femoral, allowing the hormone that caused such pleasure and need to flow straight to her sex and leave her wanting more. Then her would get that collar off her, and take her fully and entirely, and, when they both came, he would plunge his fangs into her neck and allow the drug to go straight to her brain, where it would fill every cell with pure pleasure.

His lips suckled at hers, tongue darting into her wet hole. Her juices were delicious, and he knew from experience that this meant her blood would be equally so. Bodily fluids tasted vaguely similar. And she, in he musky sweetness, was fantastic. His lithe pink muscle delved between her sex lips in search of more of that musky liquid need.

Reaching down, she moaned feeling his lips suckling at her intimate. But when his tongue slipped into her, that cold muscle, she jerked and moaned blushing. It felt so good. She panted as he lapped at her with such experience. Reaching down, she took one of his hands from her breast and raised his fingers to her lips and began to suck moaning lost in the pleasure he had been bringing her. Even her toes were curling in pleasure underneath the boots. She panted rocking her hips up.

"Ohh...Chancellor Nero." She panted feeling her blood pulsing and pounding in her head. It all felt so surreal and beautiful and great. She sighed and rolled her eyes moaning softly to him. But then she began to tighten up as she felt an impending release. "Oh god...oh fuck...I am gunna...mmmm...I am gunna." She groaned and tried to say she was going to cum.

He loved how she took his fingers in her mouth, suckling playfully at the digits, moaning around them as her hips bucked and squirmed against him mouth, lips brushing her clit as his tongue squirmed around inside her lovely warm cunt. Her juices coated his lips and she tasted glorious. He slowly slid a cool finger inside her, licking at her clit as she said she was going to cum. He finger fucked her and licked her clit for a long moment as she came, then slowly sank his fangs into the flesh of her thigh, blood rushing into his mouth and the addicting pleasure hormones rushing into her bloodstream.

As she came down from her orgasm, he pulled his fangs out, licking the wound gently. The healing nature of his saliva would seal it and keep it from infection. Now he stripped down, casting his shirt to one side and pants to the other, revealing long, pale, thick manhood, rock hard and throbbing with power. He knelt over her once more, carefully removing her collar before aligning himself at her entrance, his lips caressing her jaw.

"Ready?"

She panted and rolled her eyes feeling his finger slip into her pussy. Fuck it was cool but felt so good. She felt her walls grip him and panted as she arched off the bed and howled as she came hard against him. She was not aware he bit into her but it felt like her orgasm was jacked higher and she came harder and longer as his pheremones and hormones entered her blood stream and made her more addicted to him. Like he guessed, her blood tasted sweet with a faint fruity finish. That was where humans tasted the iron taste. She groaned and panted as she felt his tongue and knew he fed from her.

She looked up as he undressed and took off her collar. Her nipples were stiffer than they had ever been and she groaned softly and rocked her hips up in invitation as he kissed along her jaw. Shutting her eyes, she leaned back and moaned nodding.

"Yes......" She groaned. Her pussy was drooling and ready for him.

He could feel her dripping wetness as he slowly forced his long, hard, thickness into her tight wet hole, his lips kissing and caressing at her neck, lingering, waiting as he slowly began to find a rhythm. His hips built in power and speed as he began to thrust into her. The first thrusts were gentle, but quickly built in power and pleasure, soft groans coming from his lips as he took her, cool phallus buried deep in her hot, wet pussy.

Her warmth and life was intoxicating, and he wanted more and more and more. He certainly hoped that his predictions were right, and she would be so intoxicated by the pleasure of feeding that she would not be able to resist returning to him. And every time she returned, it backs less likely that she would be able to make herself leave.

She arched her hips as he thrust himself into her. Arching her back, she moaned loudly and rolled her eyes panting. Oh fuck, he was great. The coolness of his cock just added something to the pleasure. She moaned and rolled her eyes panting harder and harder as he sped up more and more. Rolling her eyes, she groaned and gripped his shoulders.

She felt the pleasure of him, of everything around her. She looked up into his eyes and wrapped her legs around him knowing she would probably be back if he would have her.

Her loud moans and groaning lips as her back arched beautifully, forcing her hips to his, his cock buried deeper than anything in her sweet pussy. As her legs wrapped around his waist delicately and she gazed into his eyes, he returned that lusty stare, his arms around her midsection, supporting her arched back and pressing her flat stomach to his muscular one.

He would certainly have to have her again.

His cock drove deeper and deeper with each powerful thrust, the bed and her body shaking as he slammed into her, the sounds of their moans and groans and the sounds of sex filling the room. The musky scent of arousal lingered in the air, with want driving hem both on.

The feeling of his cold cock driving deeper and deeper into her pussy made her moan louder. When he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly against him, she wrapped her own arms around him burying her face into his neck and panted hard. Soon she felt him rubbing expertly against her g spot and she groaned. She was lost in the feeling and sensations that he was giving her. All the while she wanted more. The pheremones of his bite made her muscles of her pussy clench around him.

She was unaware of the physiological effect his bite was having on her body. It made her body begin to produce more blood that was sweeter. Her body was also reacting specifically to his genetic information he had given her and her body was producing blood that he would find most enjoyable.

He felt her cunt spasming and clenching around him, knowing that the aphrodisiac in his bite was working its magic in her veins. Her body pressed to his as she clung to him, his cock driving deep within her. It was well known that only under very specific circumstances could vampires and humans breed, and the rituals involved were complex enough to rule out accidents. The creatures produced were generally impressively fast and strong humans with an aversion to sunlight and allergies involving garlic. And a taste for steak cooked rare.

And so there would be no pulling out before Nero finished- he would fill her with the cum that his heavy, cool balls contained, the thick substance as cold as the rest of him but just as thick and white as any human seed. His huge member thrust more roughly into her until the edge was so very close... His hips slammed into her, his cock driving deeper than ever before, throbbing inside her clenching wet walls, his spunk filling her sex. His fangs sank into her neck, blood spilling between his lips, satisfying him with her wonderful taste and sending the pleasure hormones straight to her brain.

She panted and threw her head back moaning louder and louder. Rolling her eyes, she groaned and felt her walls clench his tighter and tighter. She rolled her eyes and felt him cum his cool seed. She arched her hips up tighter against his, her body trying to get everything he had to give. She leaned her head back and moaned loudly as she felt her own pussy spasming as she came. She gasped feeling him bite into her neck and held his head very much like a mother holds a child to her teat to suckle.

She groaned panting feeling hormones fill her brain. She groaned and panted and shivered softly gripping him tighter. She rocked her hips forward and back moaning to him.

Ever so slowly, Nero withdrew his fangs from her soft flesh, kissing and licking at the wound to heal it, his body slowly relaxing. He gently lay her back down on the bed, his manhood very slowly sliding from within her, a little bit of his seed dribbling into her pink, flushed, needy petals. He gently pressed his lips to hers in a tired kiss, her blood still staining his teeth lightly. Then he rolled over, an arm around her gently, holding her lovingly to his body.

"See...? I knew you would enjoy yourself." He whispered softly in her ear. "Now... Will you be able to resist me further? Do you wish to go home now... Or wait until morning? Though if you wait, I can't promise that we won't have some fun before breakfast." He teased.

She chuckled adn then kissed him back. She shut her eyes and groaned stretching but feeling every muscle in her body protest. Looking at him, she grinned. "Since you sleep through the day, I will be probably heading back to my own house once you fall asleep." She sighed and rubbed her face against his face. Lindsay sighed and looked up at Nero and frowned thinking.

"Why did you choose me?" She whispered and bit her lip that felt more plump and kissable. She shivered shifting closer to him even though she was even warmer than she was before.

Back
Top Bottom