Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

En"Twin"ed Fate (Namine Hyuuga & Wrathsputin)

Nami seeing her sister let out a soft wimper. Suddenly she pulled back the curtains saying. "That's not fair Hina." She had completely forgotten about the cuffs in her hands and as the curtain was a deep red and the cuffs were exotic Pink, they stood out quite a bit. Then she realised her mistake. Nami had been tricked. She made a break for the key hoping to get it first. She did, but when she turned to run to the door again she realised her next mistake... Hina was between the door and her.

"My Nami, what are those?" Hina asked coyly. "Why, were you going to handcuff me and then have your way with me?" She grinned and took a seductive step forward closing the gap between her and Nami. Once close enough, Nami saw the pink tip of the vibrator poking out from between her breasts and giggled. "My, Nami" She whispered "You should hurry, naughty girls like me are dangerous and I might just steal the_" She groped Nami's breasts, purposefully putting her wrists close together "_ the upper hand" She giggled more

(And now some Irony)
Nami at first wasn't sure what Hina meant but as soon as she remembered the cuffs she stepped back away. She went around a post forcing Hina to reach around and that was when she cuffed her. There was just one problem. One of the hads she cuffed was her own rather than Hina's. So now they were both stuck to the post. Nami struggled against her binding and remembering the key reached into her bra and pulled it out. In her rush to get free however she fumbled and it fell right into Hina's shirt.

"Oh, my, It seems I have the key now, My Nami" Hina spoke seductively. "Maybe I should cuff you up and have my way with you for being so naughty and losing it" Hina retrived the key, un-cuffed herself and then finished striping, her nude form before her sister. She stepped in close and then cuffed her sister's other hand to the post. Hina also dug into Nami's shirt and retrieved the vibrator. "There there, Nami, I'm going to make everything better." She walked over the the safe and pulled out a large strap-on, putting it on herself and then getting a bottle of warming lube.

Nami struggled against the cuffs.this wasn't going as she planned. granted, she knew Hina would make this fun, but it was her turn. She looked at her sister both aroused and disappointed. "That's not fair Hina. I was gonna..." she stopped when she noticed the lube and her eyes glinted with anticipation. She knew her sister was up to something. she looked up and the key was still hanging there. She looked back to her sister to see if she was watching and realised she was in for some real fun with her. Nmi was still clothed though. She smiled and said "Really, Are you sure you won't have any trouble getting past these clothes?" she asked tauntingly.

Hina stepped in close and grabbed her sister's ass firmly. She put the vibrator and lube on the bed while she slowly moved her hands all over Nami's body, groping her everywhere. Hina then lifted Nami's shirt over her head and arms, making it end up by the cuffs. Same with her bra once she unhooked it. Hina stripped her sister down until she was nude and ready for Hina to play with her. Hina giggled and grabbed the warming lube, applying a liberal amount to her hand and rubbing it all over Nami's crotch. Her fingers explored and invaded Nami, assaulting her clit and sinking into her vagina to massage her g-spot.

Nami moaned as she gripped the post. "Hina this was supposed to be the other way around." she said in between them. She looked back to Hina, "I promise I won't run anymore if you unlock me." she said. She wanted to hold her sister in her own hands. She was already approaching another orgasm, but she didn't want to yet. (I'm sorry this one is so small... I was having a braindead moment, but didn't wanna leave you hanging.)

"Only because you promised" Hina giggled and un-cuffed Nami. She took her place, waiting for Nami to restrain her. She quickly removed the strap-on and put it on the bed. Hina's anticipation was through the roof, she wanted to be intimate with her sister so badly that her whole body ached for her touch.

Back
Top Bottom