Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

En"Twin"ed Fate (Namine Hyuuga & Wrathsputin)

"That's the point, My Nami" Hina said with a light giggle and then went back to work using her tongue on Nami's clit while she began to pump the vibrator in and out. Hina's free hand found on of Nami's breast and grasped it stimulating her nipple all while using her tongue and the vibrator. She was trying to give her sister multiple orgasms before they went out and did whatever it was they would be doing for the day

Nami's free hand found Hina's towel and she put it over her mouth to muffle the moans a bit, but if anyone could still hear on the other side of the door it would not have suprised her. Suddenly with very little warning the vibrator nicked her g-spot and caused her to climax on the spot. Nami forgot about the towel and her hands went to her sister's as she repeatedly spasmed. A tear of pure joy and extasy triclkled down her cheek, but was probably hidden by the falling water from the shower.

Hina smiled seeing Nami overcome with pleasure and continued, trying once more to hit her g-spot. Her anticipation grew as she worked to make her sister even more happy. No more thoughts were in Hina's mind, only pleasing her Nami. The warm water showering her felt so great and only added to her arousal

Nami, realising Hina wasn't stopping, held fast to her hand. Her mind wandered back to the moment her sister was teasing her and feeling the sensation of the vibrator, nami was so fills with pleasure that when she looked into hHina's eyes again she went for what she wanted. She sat up a bit and took Hina under the chin bringing her up amd kissing her more passionatly than they had yet. One hand holding her's the other going from her chin tracing shapes all the way down as they kissed, finally reaching her sisters vagina. ~I'll try to help her too~ Nami thought as she started to rub her sister's mound.

Hina was pleased by Nami's actions and the deepness of her kiss. Hina's tongue fought for dominance as she pushed the vibrator in deeper and then made her thrusting motions more pronounced. Her arousal rose while Nami rubbed her, all the while feeling her orgasm growing.

( i hope i'm not boring you... im trying to keep an even give if you know what i mean)
Nami was about to climax again... Hina definitely had the upper hand here. Nami tried her hardest to keep going knowing it would be cause for war if she stopped helping her now but still didn't last long. her hand fell limp and she broke the kiss and laid back again, moaning loudly with each breath.

Hina sized the moment and began to fondle her sister's breast with her free hand while her other hand moved at incredible speed, thrusting the toy in and out of Nami at an angle that would hopefully hit her g-spot. Hina giggled at her sister's moans, she enjoyed being in charge and she adored getting such an arousing reaction from her Nami.

(Hate to do it but Its time for a big tease. Plus I wanna move the storyline just a bit further... depending on how you reply says how much farther before they continue...)
Nami, who was now very close to the largest orgasm yet suddenly began to panic. For reasons unknown fear had sunk deep in her mind. In her panic she tried to push away. She didn't know why but something was telling her to stop and to stop fast. Her moves were fast and panicky as she tried to get out of the tub. Half crying because she wanted to stay with Hina and keep going, Nami looked at her sister not knowing what to do. Then, there was a knock at the door. It was their father...

Namine Hyuuga said:
(Hate to do it but Its time for a big tease. Plus I wanna move the storyline just a bit further... depending on how you reply says how much farther before they continue...)
Nami, who was now very close to the largest orgasm yet suddenly began to panic. For reasons unknown fear had sunk deep in her mind. In her panic she tried to push away. She didn't know why but something was telling her to stop and to stop fast. Her moves were fast and panicky as she tried to get out of the tub. Half crying because she wanted to stay with Hina and keep going, Nami looked at her sister not knowing what to do. Then, there was a knock at the door. It was their father...

(Dat monkey wrench!!!)

Hina was calm and collected. She kept the water going and hushed her sister, throwing her a towel. "Cover up, pretend you just finished and I just hopped in" She whispered in her sister's ear. Hina stepped back into the shower and closed the plastic sheet across the front. Hina began to lather up again before calling out to ask who it was

"It's your father." was the reply that came from the other side, "When you two are done with your showers you are to meet me and your mother in the livingroom. Is that Understood?" Nami looked between the door and her sister unsure what to do. She decided to crack the door and look out. He was gone. Closing the door she went and sat on the side of the tub. "Doesn't even care enough to wait for an answer." she said pulling the towel off of her. She picked the vibrator back up and put it with her clothes. she then stepped back into the shower and leaned into her sister's chest crying once more. "What if he took things into his own hands?" she asked. (He didn't, but a rational fear none the less.)

"I'll protect you, My Nami" Hina said, holding her tightly. "Let's shower and go downstairs" She said, kissing her sister deeply before she could reply. Hina and Nami's father wouldn't be able to scare Hina anymore. She had her Nami, and she had put plenty of money into a preliterate account for her just in case anything even happened

Nami kissed back then dried her tears before washing off. Even at a moment like this she found herself staring at her sister. Nami got out first and dried off. As soon as she was dressed she looked to make sure her sister was watching, but through the curtain it was hard to tell. She decided to rick it and slipped the vibrator in her make-up bag before heading toward the door. She stopped and waited just long enough fot her sister to finish, then she turned and ran to her sister again, kissing her before she even could wrap a towel.

Hina cleaned up quickly and followed suit. After Nami's kiss stealing, Hina got dressed and went downstairs to the living room.

Nami stayed by Hina's side wanting to make sure she could feel safer. Once they got to the living room however, they were forced to separate. Their father took Hina by secret tunnel to a "Special Room" in their main store. Meanwhile Nami was told to stay put. Their father showed Hina the family safe which had every toy and tool under the sun. "This is essentially your personal stash. We have collected one of everything from the day you and your sister were born." he started. Even he, a great business man and horrible father could tell what his twin daughters were up to. "I expect you might be using some of these sooner than even I would like... Just know that the first person you show this room to, is the one you will marry."

Meanwhile back in the living room...

Nami sat there but was plainly afraid for her sister. Their mother went and sat next to Nami and gave her a motherly hug. "You have nothing to fear." she said, "Your father and I have always suspected you two might do this." This was probably the scariest moment for Nami, but when she looked at her mother's expression she calmed down. "The neck right Mother?"

"That's right sweety."

Hina was cool and collected, showing no concern for her father's words. "Anyone I chose?" Hina asked her father, a hint of ice in her voice. She was a bit upset that her and Nami were interrupted, but she had a plan that would keep them un-disturbed tonight. She looked over the toys, hiding her child-like wonder with a calm exterior. It was Hina's way to block anyone but Nami from seeing her feeling, it kept her safe from judgement.

[From the end of my last post to the point in which Hina and Nami are together again, she and their mother are talking girl talk.]
((Decided to give them Identities: Mother [Arisa] and Father [Marcus]. Tell me what you think.))

"Let me make one thing absolutly clear." Marcus said with a stern glare at his daughter, "I do not aprove of your sister in any manner." His eyes flashed coldly, "In fact were it not for your mother, I would have had her adopted years ago." He was always a cold cruel man, but it is that very same attitude that made him so successful. "Yes, no matter who it is, make sure you show this to your partner before anyone else." He started toward the door and held it open for his daughter. As he did so he said one final bit, "Make no mistake, the only reason I have not disowned the both of you for your activities this morning is for the sake of your mother." And he said no more.

Hina took his silence as her chance to speak. "You don't need to approve, it's our life and you have no say in it any longer. We turn 18 in less than a week, and unless you want everything you've worked so hard to make fall down onto your head, you'll say no more your disapproval. Go ahead, give the company to someone else and watch as I take it down brick by brick." Her were were jagged ice against his skin, and she intended to hurt him. For all her life she lived under his boot, and she had been dutiful and respectful the entire time, but her personal life was not for him to comment on. Period. She stepped out of the door and headed down the hallway back to the living room. Her very aura was arctic.

Nami and Arisa were giggling when Hina and Marcus came into the room again. Nami had just been describing how she had found the vibrator. Nami got up and ran to her sister hugging her. "Mother told me we are ok." she wispered in as low a tone as she could. She was so happy she had forgotten about her fears. That is until she picked up on her sister's anger. "Hina is everything ok?" she asked, suddenly worried. She looked from her sister to their father,then back again. Arisa got up and after wispering something in Marcus' ear they left together. Arisa turned and mouthed "Have fun" as they disappeared in their room.

Hina held Nami tightly, nuzzling her as he anger faded. The icy aura soon became warm and inviting as she held onto Nami, almost scared too let go. "It's okay now, my love" She whispered.

Nami held Hina's hands and stepped back so Hina could see her. As she did, something caught the light and gleamed from around her neck. Nami lifted it to reveal a key. "Mother said you would know what it was for if father showed you the room." she explained, "But I'm not sure what she meant." The key itself was made like an old castle key and was made completely from what apeared to be glass. "She called it the Crystaline Key." Nami took it of and stepping close to her sister again she played like there was a lock on Hina's left side. "There now your heart is locked." she said playfully. Nami stepped just out of her sister's reach. "If you wanna give your heart to me you gotta unlock it first." she said before running off and turning down the hall. She was having fun playing catch me if you can with her sister.

Namine Hyuuga said:
Nami held Hina's hands and stepped back so Hina could see her. As she did, something caught the light and gleamed from around her neck. Nami lifted it to reveal a key. "Mother said you would know what it was for if father showed you the room." she explained, "But I'm not sure what she meant." The key itself was made like an old castle key and was made completely from what apeared to be glass. "She called it the Crystaline Key." Nami took it of and stepping close to her sister again she played like there was a lock on Hina's left side. "There now your heart is locked." she said playfully. Nami stepped just out of her sister's reach. "If you wanna give your heart to me you gotta unlock it first." she said before running off and turning down the hall. She was having fun playing catch me if you can with her sister.

Hina giggled a bit and then chased her sister down the hall. She did know what the key was for and she became more aroused by the minute as she chased her Nami. Hina was about to overtake Nami but she made it to the room first. Hina smiled

Nami shut the door and locked it. She could hear her sister and knew she had the spare key to the room so she had to think fast. She hopped up on the bed and hung the key on the top of the bedpost, then, after grabbing the cuffs her mother had givin her while they waited ahd hid in some nearby curtains. She was just in time for as she finished settling into her hiding spot the door was unlocked. Nami was ready to ambush her sister before she could even get to the key...

Hina giggled as Nami locked the door. She quickly tried to unlock it but in her haste almost dropped the key. Catching it before it fell, she lifted it back to the lock and soon the door was open, but Nami was not there. Hina rushed in, panicing. "NAMI?" She looked around, but didn't see her

Nami could only just see the post with the key through the curtain. There was a space in the wall just above it that Hina had shown her ages ago, and Nami was counting on her remembering it. Holding back her laugh she prepared herself to ambush her sister. ~Come on Sis, Check the shelf~ she thought. As Hina looked around she took a sharp breath in as she looked in Nami's direction.

Hina searched the room until she remembered the bookshelf. Hina looked that way and was sure she heard something. A grin came to her face as a thought crept into her mind. She turned around, showing off her ass to Nami as she began to strip her clothes off. Her stiptease was slow and intoxicatly seductive

Back
Top Bottom