Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

En"Twin"ed Fate (Namine Hyuuga & Wrathsputin)

(OOC: Oh, We'll find a way. lol)
Nami kissed her sister with such passion that she nearly forgot what she wanted to do. after a moment she rememberd and without breaking the kiss she moved her right leg over her sister's left. She had seen something like this at a glance on a novel cover and thought it would be worth trying. At first she wasn't sure what to do, but almost as soon as she stopped to take a breath she pulled her sister closer and started to scissor her. The pleasure caused her to squeeze lightly on Hina ass.

Hina was taken aback by her sister movement and their scissoring. The sensations happening were driving her insane, she'd never felt anything like this before. "OooO~Ooh Nami!" Hina stuttered as her and Nami's pelvis ground together. "Nami!" She called out over and over again, her body on fire and her lust growing again.

Nami suddenly had a fun idea. leaning back some so as to reach Hina's hands she unbound her. She then proceeded to stop moving. she put on what she hoped was her most innocent smile. Before things could go any further she got up and went to the door. Locking it she turned to face her sister. "Hina before i continue rewarding you for what you did, I wanna let something off my chest."she said. She paused there to see her sister's reaction.

"Oh, tell me, my sister" Hina asked quizzically. She got up and approached his sister. Although Hina was sad about them stopping, she was equally curious about her statement. Hina's legs were a bit wobbly, but she still managed to stand. Her hands found her sisters and clenched them tightly.

All pretenses failed as Hina grabbed her hands. She smiled lovingly. "No matter what happens, when this door unlocks, I'll always be yours." she said. She then pulled Hina to a chair and had her sit in it. Then knealing down in front of her she looked up at Hina. "So right now I wanna show you what you showed me. I want you to see my love for you now." And with that she spread her sisters legs and leaned in close. She hesitated for a moment afraind she might do something wrong, but when she smelled the air she lost her control. She started licking Hina's vagina lips and her clit. Her hands slowly made their way up to Hina's breasts and started to fondle them. She found she knew what to do without even trying. And she loved doing this as much as the other way around.

"And I will always be yours. I will always love and adore, and protect you, My loving sister. My precious one. My Nami" Hina spoke before Nami made her sit in her chair. Seeing Nami kneeling before her, ready to give her unflinching love and pleasure, a small tear rolled down Hina's cheek. As Nami began to lick Hina and fondle her breasts, she let out a long moan. Nami's instincts were doing her justice as she seemed to know exactly what to do to make Hina squirm with delight. "Oh, My Nami!! Please!!" Hina gasped and moaned as her sister licked her vagina lips and clit.

Nami had only one thing that was different from her sister, and now it was going to help. She was always able to touch her nose with her tongue, but never showed anyone. Not even her own sister, but that is what made this all the better. She stuck her tongue in and started to lick her sister's inner walls. One of her hands came down and she used her thumb to play with Hina's clit. She was enjoying this.

Hina was shocked when she felt her sister's warm, wet tongue slide inside of her vagina, exploring her inner walls. "Oh, Nami!!" Hina moaned. The sounds only increased as Nami's thumb joined in and rubbed Hina's clit. So much passion and lust, so much love and joy, Hina's mind was unable to comprehend anything else at the moment. A growing pressure grew inside of Hina, her body close to orgasm again

Nami was ready to give her sister every bit of her she could. The hand that was fondling Hina's breasts started exploring Hina's Body. she wanted her sister to feel every bit as good as she did earlier. Finally she couldnt take it anymore and the hand that she was using to play with Hina's clit was switch with her mouth as she fingered her sister and thumbed her clit with one hand, and got up some to kiss her sister. She knew her sister was close. She wasn't sure how she knew but she knew. And she wanted to look in her sisters eyes as she did. Nami kissed Hina for a moment then broke the kiss and looked into her sisters eyes. They were full of emotions that brought Nami joy to see. "I love you Hina. I love you with everything in me." she said.

Hina's heart raced, both from her sister's hands and also from the words she spoke. Hina suddenly couldn't hold back anymore and she climaxed hard, her body tensing and moans escaping her lips. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her toes curled. "I Love You, Namiiiiiiii!!!!" Hina squealed as she climaxed. Her body now even more wobbly, she feebly pulled at Nami, trying to bring her in close for a hug

Nami held her sister a bit before realising they were still on the chair. She helped her sister up and took her to the bed where she snuggled close to her sister, and her lover.

[Some time earlier]
Aria was conserned about her daughters. They had gone off from the family meeting rather upset. She went to check on them, but heard some passionate noises beyond the door. Smiling she knocked and called out. But no answer came. ~Our daughter's have found a way to defy their father without defying him.~ she thought proudly, and off she went to discuss letting the girls be "Business Partners". Their father didn't need to know anything more than that.

((If you wanna keep it going, just start the next day. ))

Hina slept so peacefully that night, wrapped in her twins arms. Although she didn't dream, on her awakening she was so rested that ever part of her body felt incredible and there was no stress in her thoughts. She looked at her Nami and nuzzled her, then, trying no to wake her, she slowly got out of bed and got her robe. she opened and closed the door in such a way that no one would have been able to see her bed or Nami naked in it. Hina walked down the hallway to the bathroom and started up a shower

Nami woke to she sound of the door shutting, but didn't get up right away. When she heard the shower going in the distance she thought it might be fun to join her sister like when they were younger. She put just enough of her clothes back on to get to her own room, grab her own bathrobe and slippers, then made her way to the shower. Looking around to make sure noone would see or hear her she tapped on the door. "Hina" she said, "is that you?" She was sure it was, but in case anyone COULD hear, she wanted to play it safe. No sence in father finding out. Or anyone else for that matter.

Hina was already lathered up when Nami knocked at the door. She blushed when she heard her sister voice. "It's me, come in" She invited. Hina began to rinse off, but slowly, in a sultry manner to try and arouse Nami when she walked in

Nami came in blushing before she even saw her sister. The memories from the night before still flooded her mind, but she tried to keep her cool. "I thought we might ... shower... to-ge-ther..." her voice traveled off as she noticed her sister, the suds flowing off. She bit her lip and closed her eyes for a moment. Bringing herself back to she took her clothes off and poked her head into the shower grabbing the soap. "I'll do your back if you do mine." she offered. She was turned on by her sister's actions but wanted to get cleaned up before they even thought about anything else.

Hina smirked and grabbed Nami, pulling her into the shower with her and pinning her against the wall with her back to Hina. Hina grabbed the soap and then lathered up Nami's back before letting her hands roam all over her wet body. Her hands found Nami's breasts and began to fondle them, her own breasts pressed into Nami's back. "I don't see the point in showering off if we haven't gotten dirty yet, My Nami" She whispered into her sister's ear in between kisses and nibbles

Nami let out a soft moan but pulled away. she turned to her sister and held a hand out as though to hold her back. "Mabey not you, seeing as I saw you rincing off, but I'm still . . . you know." She stepped out of she chower and went to grab a washcloth. But as she did, something fell onto her pile of clothes. She bent down to pick it up and realised it was a matalic pink color. It looked like a slightly wider, but twise as long lipstick tube. But it was 1 solid object. All but a smal black button on the botom. "What do you suppose this is Hina?" she asked bringing it back in with her. Before Hina could answer curiosity struck though and she pushed the button. The suprise from it vibrating caused her to drop it and nearly scream. She looked at her sister completely confused.

Hina's eyes lit up, she knew exactly what it was and her mind was instantly full of devious ways to make her sister have so many orgasms that she wouldn't know what to do anymore. Quickly, Hina snatched it up from the floor of the shower and grinned at her sister. With a lusty look, Hina began to lick and suck the vibrator making sure it was lubed up well. Hina's hand fondled her own breast as she tried to entice her sister into advancing on her. She triled the vibrator down her throat and to her nipples, making small circles around them while she moaned. Then she trailed it down further, slipping it between her legs and letting it rub agaisnt her clit. The vibrations where wonderful and her arousal skyrocketed

Seeing Hina do these things Nami had forgotten about her confusion. she eyed her sister craving her company. "Hina, thats not fair." she said stepping forward and pulling the hand that was holding the "item" and pulled it away. "You're doing this on purpose." she half whined, but being this close to her sister again, she started to lust for her again. Their lips were merely 2 inches apart. she could feel her sister's hot breath and after a brief pause she let go of her sister and tried to step back.

"But Nami!" Hina half whined herself, mimicking her sister. "What's the point in getting cleaned up if we aren't dirty yet?" Hina giggled and stepped closer into Nami, planting a firm kiss on her and pulling her close

Nami tried to fight it but only got so far as to break the kiss. "Hina, I'm still covered in last night." she whispered. She looked at her sister pleadingly. the only thing was, as much as she wanted to clean up first Hina had already planted the seed of lust and Nami felt that too. Nami tried topush away again, but only succeded in accedently pushing on Hina's breast. Not roughly.

Hina smiled. "I know, I like seeing you like that. Seeing you hot an bothered, seeing you climax." Nami's hands felt so wonderful on Hina's breast, she bit her lower lip as she pushed into Nami harder and kissed her deeply. "I swear, you'll love what this toy can do to you, My Nami" She whispered in between kisses

~Its a toy?~ was her last real thought. After that her thoughts were as fuddles as her lust for her sister took over. She wrapped her arms around her sister and even one leg. Something in her never wanted it to stop, yet while this time she didn't try to push apart she did break the kiss again. "If you aren't gonna let me shower, can we lie down in here and let the water fall on us that way at least?" she asked. Without waiting for an answer she broke away and layed down. With the edge of the tub just below her sholders and one legalong he side she smiled and returned her sister's tease by tracing her thighs lightly with her foot.

Hina's lust and greed too over and she put her face right in her sister's crotch, licking and kissing her vagina lips and clit. She slid the vibrator up and then pushed it against the entrance of Nami's vagina. She pushed the button that turned it one and gently pushed it inside of her.

Nami nearly screamed in pleasure as she velt the vibrator enter into her. To stop herself she covered her mouth. As a moment past she began moving her hips going with the flow of her sister's movements. She used one hand to steady herself. This new sensation was going to make her climax far too quickly. "Hina!" she half shouted, "If you keep that in me I'll..." she stopped talking because she had to fight back a loud moan.

Back
Top Bottom