Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

En"Twin"ed Fate (Namine Hyuuga & Wrathsputin)

"My Nami, My NaaaMII!" Hina whipsered fervently in her sister's ear before breaking their union. She moved off Nami and then quickly stripped Nami of her pants, leaving her with only her unhooked bra and now soaking panties. Hina glowed with lust at the sight of her gorgeous sister before her, simply begging for more. Hina stripped herself down to complete nudity before Nami's eyes, making sure to give her twin an excellent show before she sauntered back to the bed and positioned herself just between Nami's legs. Hina's fingers began to caress and trace shapes all over the insides of Nami's thighs, occasionally brushing over her now practically see through panties

Nami couldn't believe it. Her sister was enjoying this almost as much as herself. She watched her sister again wishing her hands weren't bout, but glad they were. Her sister was teasing her beyond sanity. In fact Nami was going quite mad what with the waves of pleasure at her sisters touch, the strip tease, and her own immobility, the whole thing was a lot to take. "Oh please Hina," she begged, "Please stop teasing me." though her words said stop her voice said more. It was a wonderful moment when Nami realised that she was enjoying the act of being teased and controlled by her sister.

"Are you sure you want me to stop, My Nami? You seem to be enjoying yourself~" Hina spoke in a voice of pure desire, but her hands never stopped moving, now including her pelvic region and tummy in the sensations of her hands. Waves of pleasure racked Hina, she was so turned on dominating her gorgeous sister, whom she loved so dearly, and now in an even deeper way. Hina's head lowered as if on it's own to rest just above Nami's clit, which was now visible through her soaked undies. Hina didn't even try to stop herself, her tongue simply reached out and lightly began to lick the nub. "Oh, God!" Hina thought to herself "She tastes so sweet! She's like candy!" Hina's eyes went wide as she licked at her sister's outer lips and clit

Nami took a sharp breath in. "Oh god no, don't stop" was all she managed as a wall of pleasure hit her. Nami gripped the belt binding her hands and let out a long pleasure filled moan. her whole body shaking from the sheer desire she felt for her sister to do more. She had become a blend of lust and desire. For those were all she felt for her sister now. "Oh Hina!" she half shouted forgetting the walls didn't stop from hearing. If she had remembered she mght have been greatful to kno that they were alone in the house. As another moan escaped her lips she found herself moving her hips against Hina's tongue.

After almost a minute, Hina couldn't take it anymore, she needed more. Hina quickly pulled Nami's panties off and got striagth to work, lapping at her juices and suckling on her clit like a babe to a breast. Hina was lost in the sensation of being in total control and giving her beloved sister so much pleasure and joy. One of Hina's hands slid down below her chin, and then her fingers began to tease the entrance to her vagaina

It was finally so close to happening. Hina would trully claim her. Nami would have been over joyed at this if it weren't for the pleasure and slight anticipation that was flooding through her like a sea's wave in a storm. Hina's licking and sucking were more thn her sences were able to handle, at least that's what she thought until a newer sensation came over her. As much as she wanted it she could no longer find words. She was too deep in the pleasure her sister was putting her through. at last she managed a "Hi...na..."

As Nami managed to barely utter Hina's name, her index finger slid inside Nami's well lubricated vagina. Knuckle after knuckle, Hina pushed her finger deeper inside of her beloved sister until she felt a slightly rougher patch. Hina grinned and began to slowly massage Nami's g-spot, all while unrelentingly going after her clit

Wide eyed and open mouthed Nami let out a loud moan of pure extasy as a tidal wave of pure pleasure flowed over her. She arcked her back and let out a continuous moan for about 20 seconds befor plopping flat again and nearly repeating it. No words could describe this moment for her. And somewhere in this moment she found the ability to look toward her sister and they locked eyes.

Hina slid a second finger inside of Nami, using both digits to firmly massage her g-spot and used her tounge more roughly on Nami's clit. It was an addiction, giving Nami orgasms, and now Hina was hooked. When Nami and Hina locked eyes, Hina's expression was lust and love and need and joy all wrapped up into the most powerful feeling that Hina had ever had in her entire life.

Nami had never before felt such a wonderful feeling, but there was more to come. As she began to moan even louder she began to feel a completely new sensation... Her body was starting to tighten up, and though she had never done this before she knew what it was,,, "Hina! Hina! Hina!" she moaned she was trying to get the rest out, to tell her sister she was about to cum but the words wouldn't form. All she could do was say her sister's name, and that only seemed to make it go faster.

Hina smiled and kept going, increasing the pace just ever so slightly in her anticipation of Nami's blissful release. Hina had never wanted something as bad as she wanted to see her gorgeous sister climax by her own hand, and now it was so close to happening. Seeing Nami's body writhing and bound before her was the most erotic thing Hina had ever seen, and soon she was going to make Nami realize just how important she was to her

Nami held out bit only a moment longer then her whole body tensed up immedeatly followed by the most wonderfol feeling she had ever felt. With one final loud "Ahh!" she started to climax. Her body Exploding with a pleasure beyond her imagination. When it was over she lay there beathing heavily. "Hina," she finally managed to say, "That was amazing."

Hina slid her fingers out from Nami's vagina and gave her clit one final kiss before climbing into bed to cuddle and snuggle her. "Oh, My Nami, I love you". Seeing Nami climax was so erotic, and Hina was turned on in ways she didn't honestly fully understand. Hina's hands slid over Nami's body as Hina's lips found Nami's for a passionate kiss. Hina got back to straddling Nami, kissing her and exploring her perfect figure with her hands. "My Nami" She moaned through kisses, her mind buzzed with pleasure

The tingling sensations of her sister's tough and the soft passion of her kiss as well as Hina's voice after what just happened were so wonderful. Rather than being exhausted she was rather energetic, but a little out of breath. "Hina, what about you?" she said. Nami had always been one to share with her sister in everything they got. She nuzzled her way to her sisters neck and started to kiss everywhere she could reach. She even tried to nibble on her earlobe, but only pulled it lightly.

Nami's question and kisses drove Hina over the edge. As Nami tugged on her earlobe lightly, Hina let a small appreciative moan escape her lips. With a small amount of maneuvering, Hina slid between Nami's legs, then pushed Nami's legs up, essentially folding her in half. Hina positioned herself so that her clit and Nami's were touching, a sensation that was blowing hermind before she even got to the main course. A surge of energy fueld by lust and need drove Hina's pelvis down on Nami's in a grinding motion. Up and down, up and down, Hina pushed her clit and Nami's together. After a few seconds, she added in going side to side as well and even small circles. Hina's blood felt like lighting in her veins and every time her and Nami's clits touched was a thunderstom of sensations. Hina became slightly glassy eyed, a bit dazed from the rush of pleasure

Nami once again pinned could do nothing more than take what her sister did. She was just happy that this time her sister would feel that sensation too. Nami was once again at the mercy of her sister. Only now she tried in ernest to get her hands free. Her struggles caused her whole body to move increasing the pleasure from their colliding clits, She soon forgot about her hands and kept moving, enjoying the fact that she was doing something to her sister, even if it only really helped her sister do what she wanted to do anyway.

As Nami's struggles increased the sensations of unimaginable pleasure, Hina began to move faster and more forcefully. Her hands found Nami's bra an pulled it up and to where her hands were bound, finally revealing all of Nami to her. Hina smiled and then began to kiss Nami's nipples, lightly biting them before moving her kisses elsewhere and then back again. With a dark grin, Hina latched her mouth right under Nami's left breast and gave her a hickie. Then she moved to the right and gave her a hickie there. A feeling of pure ecstasy was beginning to well inside Hina

nami was in a staste of bliss. She could feel herself building up again. Writhing in pleasure as her sister continues to have her way, mina found herself with one desire. "Hina!" she moaned as she tried to put her wish into words. But nothing else would come. She could only repeat her sister's name in lust, desire, and pleasure. "Hina! Hina! Hina!" with every time she said it she could almost feel that feeling of closness again.

Hina's onslaught of hickies covered Nami's chest as the feeling grew too large. Suddenly, Hina felt her hips buck on their own as wall after wall of orgasmic bliss crashed into her. "Nammmiiiiiii!!!!" Hina moaned out loud as she climaxed. Her body tensed up and relaxed several times, forcing Hina's pelvis to grind against Nami's. Hina's mind was nothing but lust and love for her sister, her every thought consumed by the emotions. "I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you" Hina whispered with every spasm

It was Hina shouting her name that did the trick. Nami was going through her second orgasm, this time she and her sister climaxed together. With Hina relaxing however Nami forced herself to wrap her legs around her sister and pull her close and kissing her with such passion that their was no denying that Nami felt the same about Hina, She only broke the kiss once Hina had been able to relax some. plling Hina's lower lip as they broke apart.

"Oh, My Nami, You're the most wonderful sister in the world. I adore you, Nami. You're everything to me." Hina spoke as she moved to untie Nami's hands. With her body glowing from pleasure, Hina wrapped Nami up in a deep embrace, kissing lightly on her neck and nibbling her earlobe. Hina held Nami tightly, never wanting to let her go

(OOC: I hope I do this justice.)

Nami lifted her sisters chin so they were eye to eye. "Hina, what you did was completly unfair." she said in a pretend angry. She knew her sister would know she was overjoyed, but for what she had planned she had to act angry. She finished her 'lecture' off with "So I'm gonna give you exactly what you deserve." With an evilish grin on her face she pushed away from her sister forsing Hina to let go then moved back in and pinned Hinas hands above her head and kissed her sister with such passion. After a moment she broke the kiss and started working her way down Hina's chin, neck, and shoulders pauseing only to move Hina's hands to her sides and hold them there instead.

Hina saw through he sister's ruse like pantyhose, and she was too happy to object. She let her sister pin and kiss her everywhere, even feigning resisting her. "Oh, what do I deserve, My Nami?" Hina asked coyly. Her mind was on fire and her soul ablaze with passion. Every kiss and touch was like being struck by lightning and she was so drunk on passion and the pleasure of her orgasm that she felt like jelly. Soft moans escaped her lips as Nami continued

Nami almost couldn't help laughing, but somehow she managed. Nami grabbed her shirt and did a makeshift knot holding her hands together like cuffs. She then grabbed her belt, ran it through an opening and looped it making something of a holder. Nami sat back and smiling as though this had become a game she gently pulled her sister to a sitting possition. "You deserve to be mine." She said the word Mine not as though it were a claim, but a state. She was Hina's, but Hina couldn't have ALL the fun. Nami pulled her sister's arms over her shoulder and positioned Hina in her lap. Then single tied the end of the belt to the post behind her. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, My Nami. I'm ready" Hina said playfully. She had thuroughly enjoyed Nami's advances and being tied up for her sister. "I love you, Nami" Hina spoke. Nothing outside this room mattered to Hina right now, for all she cared the world could be ending, this was where she wanted, no, needed to be. This night had been so intense, Hina didn't even know what she could do to top it in their future.

Back
Top Bottom