Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

En"Twin"ed Fate (Namine Hyuuga & Wrathsputin)

Namine Hyuuga

Planetoid
Name: Nami Kotsuya
Build: 5'8", 130lbs, Brown hair, Blue eyes, white skin)
Personality: Quiet, shy, easily read (Emotion)
Short Bio: Nami is the younger of twins born into the most respected fashion family in the world. Being the younger sibling meant her sister was heir to the family legacy. A legacy that didn't really suit Nami. Nami's dream is to be a dancer.

Name: Hina Kotsuya
Build: 5'8", 130lbs, Brown hair, Blue eyes, white skin)
Personality: Fearless, Calm, Bold
Short Bio: Hina is the older of the two, meaning she would one day inherit everything her parents worked to create. Although it wasn't what her heart desired, she is a dutiful daughter and would do almost anything to make her family proud.

Nami sat on the couch next to her sister in shock of what their father had just told them. They were now of age in a manner that meant they would start deealing with business. For Nami's sister this meant more work, as for Nami herself, it meant less time alone. While Nami didn't mind being around her sister, she often prefered solitude. It was the only time she could open up and show her true self. But the part in this that left Nami most in shock was that they would have to find themselves "suiters" as her father called them. "The family business had alway had its first and second in charge being a couple, and as for you Nami, I think a partner would do you some good." He explained. Nami just sat there open mouthed and stunned.

Hina was outraged, but sat quietly. She had never been one for relationships, and the idea of having to find one meant that the element of romance was all but out the window. She nodded her head silently as their father finished speaking. With a slight glance over to Nami, Hina saw the stunned look on her younger sister's face. Gently, she placed a hand on Nami's shoulder. "It's going to be okay" Hina tried to reassure her sister, but hiding her own doubts was difficult

Nami held her tongue and her tears just long enough for their father excused them. Then the got up and barely containing herself she ran out the door and straight to where she thought was her room only to find herself half sobbing at the foot of her sister's bed. She was somewhat suprised that she had done this, but relieved as well, knowing that Hina never let anyone but her in, it meant even more privacy to collect herself. She managed before long and wiped the tears from her face. Just as she stood up and turned to go to her own room the door opened. It was Hina. Mina tried to put a smile on her face, but the thought of something getting in the way of their time together bothered her.

Hina followed her sister promptly, and let her cry at the foot of her bed. She waited patiently for her younger sister to sob herself out of it before stepping forward and embracing Nami in a hug. "There there, Nami. I know this is painful to you, but it is as it must be" She nuzzled her sister lovingly, trying to comfort her. Hina stroked Nami's hair a bit before holding her tighter. "I refuse to let this come between us, my sister. I will not allow it." She said sternly, still nuzzling Nami. Her sister had always been the only person she let in on her feelings, and the only one she would go to with anything important. It felt almost imperative that they spend time together constantly, to the point they wouldn't even do homework apart, even if they had different classes. It was just part of who they were, they needed each other, or at the very least, Hina needed Nami, she wasn't so bold as to speak for her sister

Mina could only melt into her sister's embrace. She closed her eyes and hugged her sister back. It was in this moment that an idea struck her and caused her to do the one thing she had never done. She pulled away. The thought itself repeated itself in her head. ~What if we were with eachother~ It caused her cheeks to turn pink and she tried do hide it by playing with her hair. Only problem was that it was the very thing she always did when she thought of something she liked. Though she hadn't realised that part of her little habit. (OOC: If that was hard to understand, this is a basic explination... Nami has a habit of playing with her hair when she thinks of something she likes but cant follow through with. Hoever she hasn't realised that she does it.)

(Lol, I understood)

"Are you blushing?" Hina asked, a bit confused by her sister's pink cheeks, and how she was playing with her hair. It then struck Hina, Nami always played with her hair when she wanted something but wouldn't dare ask, or had an idea she loved, but wouldn't go through with it. Hina was trying to figure out what her sister was thinking, but nothing came to mind. She pulled Nami closer to hold her tightly, her lips brushing against her sister's soft, rosy cheek as she did. That's when she realized what Nami was thinking, it was like her thought echoed to Hina. ~What if we were with eachother~

Hina had always found Nami and herself to be simply stunning, occasionally starring at herself in the mirror nude while wondering if Nami ever did the same. And Nami had all the best qualities Hina would dream of finding in a companion, loyal, loving, kind. But, they were sisters, could they be together? Hina lightly kissed the nape of Nami's neck, testing the water so to speak. a whirl of emotions resonated within her, adding to her confusion

Nami wasn't sure what to do. one one hand she was liking that her thoughts were seeming to become real, but on the other they were sisters. "Hina she said in a lower tone then she meant. She intended to say more but when Hina kissed her neck she lost her thought and found to her own shock as a wave of emotions ranging from happiness to confusion and even some that she couldn't name all rushed her at once. She closed her eyes and without realising it she had wrapped her arms around her sister. When they had held eachother for a for a moment Her sences came back to her. "Hina is the right?" she asked hoping and dreading the answer at the same time.

"I've always been one to make my own 'right', my Nami. I feel . . ." Hina grasped Nami closer, Hina's hand sneaking up her back and lightly gripping her sister's hair. Hina's lips brushed lightly against Nami's neck, slowly going up to her jaw line. There was a pause as Hina made it to Nami's earlobe, Hina was unsure what to do, to continue this act of passion, or to contain herself. The whirl of emotions inside of her were beginning to become clear though, and love and happiness were taking hold over fear and doubt. "I feel good, My Nami" She whispered into her sister's ear before lightly nibbling on her earlobe. There was an emphasis in the way Hina said "My Nami", A certain commanding presence to her words, as if she were claiming her sister as her own

Nami's dream of being a dancer had shown her how a dance could capture a persons heart, but when Hina had said the words 'My Nami' they took her more than even the most beautiful dance could have done. Her heart raced her body felt tingly like a light wave of electricity had flown through her. then when Hina nibbled her earlobe, as though confirming her thoughts into one solid sound, a light moan escaped her lips. The feeling of her sisters hand in her hair and the sond of the tone of her "claim" was more sweely intoxicating than even the most sought after wine. Nami found herslf smiling softly as they went on.

As the light moan escaped Nami's lips, Hina progressed, becoming slightly more bold, seeking to elicit a greater response from her gorgeous sister. While one hand kept a firm grip on Nami's hair, the other slid down her back and over the curve of her firm, tight ass, and down slightly further to the crease where her ass and shapely leg met. Hina alternated between kisses and nibbles along Nami's jawline, neck, and ear, whispering "I love you, My Nami" over and over again.

Hina's hand slid back up and over Nami's ass and up to cup the side of her face, while her other hand cupped the opposite side. Hina looked deeply into Nami's eyes, her own eyes filed with joyous passion as she held her sister's face just inches from her own. She looked down at Nami's full, lush lips and began to slowly lean in, one more "I love you, My Nami" whispered before their lips made light, but simply electrifying contact

If Nami was already at her sisters mercy it was nothing compared to hearing those words. Of course thay had always told eachother that they loved one another, but this time it had a new and more exotic meaning to it. Hinas hands holding her in places she'd never been held and then the kiss, Nami couldn't have replied if she tried. But rather her breath was "stolen" from her. She had to pull away slightly. She didn't want to stop, but, "If this is a dream wake me now, but if its real, then..." Nami couldn't finish her words because she gave into an urge that had started from the first "My Nami". She pushed herself on her sister as she said "i'm yours." But Nami tripped on her feet as she did so making them fall on the bed.

Hina gave soft smile as her sister fumbled with words, the adorable display sending deep, thrumming pulses through her body. As Nami pushed into Hina and they fell to the bed, Hina landed on top straddling Nami. Hina kept her face close to Nami's and slowly let her hands trail from the sides of her face to her neck, and then to her collar bones, then cupping her breasts. Hina kissed her Nami deeply, with a growing passion and a hint of lust, but still restrained in a way, as if she were preventing herself from being more bold

(OOC: Time for a twist)
Nami found herself trying to deepen the kiss. her own hands began to explor her sister in ways that she would never have dared before. Even so she was hesitant. Something was stopping her. She found her mind coming back to her. Breaking the kiss she said the word that meant the only real thing stopping them from what hope they had of this even working... "Father." In her very being she wanted to keep going but was now afraid.

(Daring! I like it! Let me see if my counter is viable)

"Doesn't have to know." Hina finished Nami's sentence for her. "We have nothing to fear, my Nami." Hina leaned in close and whispered to her twin. "If you fear they'll come to my room, we can leave for the night. If you fear that they'll grow suspicious of us, you don't need to be, there's no way they can possibly know. And no matter what, I will protect you. You are so precious to me, my sister, my twin, My Nami" Hina didn't stop trailing kisses all over Nami's neck and jawline. "I've never felt like this before, Nami"

(OOC: I like where that went)
Nami's grip seemed to tighten a bit as she held the sheets beneath her. "But Hina if he does find out he will disown us both, but if he doesn't we will be forced apart. And after this I never want to be apart from you. Ever." She almost pleaded for an answer to come to them so as to solve their problems. Then as though a strange force were aiding them, there was a knock at the door. By the voice, it was their mother. She couldn't help it. Nami laughed. Kissing her sister herself this time she recalled the most important lesson they had ever been taught by their mother. ~The man may be the head of the family, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any which way she pleases.~ Breaking the kiss only long enough to say "we should tell mother." she refusd to let her sister move away. even to answer the door. As far as anyone knew, they were not there.
(OOC: Counter found lol)

(I like where you took it :))

Hina accepted the kiss greedily, not wanting it to end. She had never felt need or love like this before. Hina nodded to Nami's statement about them telling their mother, it made the most sense. "Now, or after?" she asked, still kissing and nibbling all over Nami's face and neck relentlessly, silently pleading that Nami would answer 'later' and they could keep going

Nami in all her relief and joy and . . . lust. She WANTED her sister. or rather she wanted her sister to have her. "After. Please, after." she said shifting so as to sit up. She got up to her elbows hoever when Hina had hit a particularly sensetive spot. In sheer pleasure she fell back her hands went almost instinctivly to her sister's ass and she even lightly squeezed. Her body wanted it almost as much as she heart. She wanted to be with her sister. "Oh, Hina, I love you so" she said in a restrained moan.

The light squeeze of Hina's ass by Nami set her off, and suddenly whatever was holding her back was gone. Hina licked her lips before burying her tongue deep into her twin's mouth, dancing across her tongue with a lustful fervor. Hina's hands found their way to Nami's belt, and in an instant it was gone. Her hands easily undid the button and zipper to Nami's pants, but Hina didn't remove the garment yet, she wanted to keep playing with her twin's tantalizing body. Her greedy hands slid up Nami's shirt, playing lightly across her toned tummy for a moment before going higher to cup her breasts with gusto matched by the force of her kiss

(OOC: regarding my PM... Case and Point. I LOVE this RP)
Nami feeling everything that was happening went back into the blissful state that previously held her. Her hands moving up sliding under the back of Hina's shirt to the middle of her back and lightly traced her nails on her sister's skin and her fingers slid beneath Hina's waits band an inch or so before she went back up again. She repeated this a few times somehow knowing it was teasing Hina as much as Hina was teasing her.

Nami's suspission was right as Hina moaned into her mouth while Nami played at her wasit band for only a moment at a time, it was driving Hina insane. She couldn't hold back much longer, but fought off the urges she felt to prolong this ectasy. Hina's hands slid under Nami and to the hooks of her bra. With a fiendish grin, Hina unhooked Nami's bra and then slid her hands down to the bottom of her shirt. Hina gripped tightly on the fabric of Nami's shirt and pulled up and over quickly, purposefully tangling Nami's hands in the shirt and then pinning them above her head while Hina reached for Nami's belt. "My dear, sweet, loving, perfect Nami, you're mine, my dearest sister. I won't let anyone else have you." Hina said in a sultry, intensly seductive voice, looking deep into her sister's eye. Hina used the belt to lightly secure Nami to one on the posts of her bed, the shirt now also acting as shield to prevent chaffing on Nami's wrists.

Hina licked her lips and began kissing all along Nami's collar bone and then lower until Hina was kiss Nami's bra, teasing her by being lighter around Nami's nipples. Hina felt a glorious sensation of moisture begin to pool in her panties and the electric atmosphere intensified around them.

Nami half whined as she found her hands tied. It was just tight enough to hold her while not hurting her. Nami had a sneaking suspision her sister had some form of practice with knots. "Ooooh, she moaned again as her sister teased her ever more. "Yes, I'm yours." she found herself saying in lust. Her sister seemed to know her every weakness. Everywhere she touched sent tricles of pleasure up and down her now half bare body. Next she realised that she was feeling rather wet below the waist and only just realised that her sister had her eactly where she wanted her. in a moment of thought there was only this... ~If I didn't know any better I would say she's been practicing~ Mina did not know the darker side of the family business. It didn't matter, but here her dancing abilities helped her get a leg free. With it she tried pushing her sister back up, but only succeded in pressing her thigh against her sisters wetness.

"AaAaaAAGH!" Hina stammered out the fluctuated sigh of pleasure as Nami's strong thigh found Hina's groin. A glossy eyed look of pleasure came over Hina's face as an idea came to her mind. Hina licked her lips and ground her pelvis on her twin's thigh for a moment before moving her own leg to rest her thigh along her sister's growing dampness. Hina flexed the muscles in her leg, driving it down and using it to help pin Nami. Small moans of pleasure escaped Hina's lips as she tried to stay in charge of the situatuin

Nami could barely contain herself now. With her own thigh pressing against her sister and her sisters agains her Nami had all but forgotten that she was where she was. Suddenly to here there was no room. Only her beautiful Sister. She finally lost all control and found herself paralized wot pleasure. With her hands still tied and her legs once again pinned Nami could only lie there and take everyting her sister did to her.

Back
Top Bottom